Get a shitton of anxiety if I dont 100% the game

>get a shitton of anxiety if I dont 100% the game

Attached: 1531380509362.png (832x868, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

autisticate.com/autism/autistic-replay-in-the-brain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want a cute anime girl to scream at me like that. I 100% every game I play, user.

>get a shitton of anxiety when i talk to girls

Attached: yuri2.jpg (720x720, 42K)

>you are forced to take one of multiple unique items

Sometimes, when I'm done with a game that does this, I newgame+ just to get to take the other fork, and then I quit.

dumb animeposter

Attached: bap.jpg (827x867, 63K)

>work on 100%ing a game
>get bored at 40% and don't even finish the story

Attached: 2.png (662x642, 235K)

I did this one. I started it last year, and quit around 140 hours because IT WAS FUCKING KILLING ME with how boring and tedious it was. But it nagged at me. And nagged at me. Until I finally went back last week and pick it up again. That time played is ONE game. A SINGLE game. That's how long it took to finish that shit.

It's also now the rarest achievement I have. Which used to be 3 or 4 Civ5 achievements (0.3% each).

Attached: 1547389213753.jpg (502x381, 45K)

I remember finishing Final Fantasy X-2 3 times each so I could 3 copies of super-powerful items, one for each party member. Never played it after getting the 3rd.

i get annoyed if i don't find all the items that increas your stats like the life upgrades in Castlevania

>play through 80% of the game, usually at the final 2 levels/chapters
>drop the game and move onto the next one
Do I have autism?

Is this shit even any good?

Why? They are weaker and less intelligent than you.

Depends if you're a completionist or just playing for 40 hours then moving on. I think it's like $5 now or something. I'd say it's worth $5

>100% requires Kickstarter backing

>game introduces side objectives and encourages you to do them for extra experience/money/loot
>do a fuckton of them for the aforementioned purpose
>alright enough sidequests time to beat this story boss
>1 shot him with your roided up team decked in legendary gear
>realize you would have had more fun had you not grinded sidequests autistically and played the story first like a casual

Attached: 1561941909839.gif (498x356, 778K)

>get to 70% completion in a game
>do literally nothing but play until I complete the last 30%

bbecause thy look cute n smell nice and i really i really l-like th-the way they holds hnds nstff mmnvvwvvww

Attached: 470B936D-1602-4B17-AE6C-4E2657F5EB8E.jpg (500x426, 21K)

i repeat all the conversation in my head again and again to see if i said anything weird, if they don't talk to me again or do something that look like they avoided me i get extremely anxious

Attached: hmm.png (234x153, 56K)

>get game
>blazing through game and having a blast
>start getting close to the end of it
>realize that I'm about to 100% it in the next hour or so if gameplay
>suddenly lose all interest in game and drop it completely leaving it 99% done

Attached: 19293819939.gif (728x408, 1.42M)

That's pretty much the opposite of autism.

See this here:
This is a legitimate symptom of autism. Replaying conversations or events for 30 minutes+ in your head and fantasizing about how you could have done it differently. Not simply dwelling on the subject, but obsessing over it. A normal person won't reflect on a conversation for more than 2 or 3 minutes. They might re-visit the topic the next day and think about it again some more. But someone suffering from autism will go like an hour straight of replaying the event over and over in their head.

The long term effect of this is severe social anxiety, because the person tortures themselves over conversations that are very slightest bit stressful. It makes them prone to avoid conversations, especially conflicts, because it always leads to this mental torture. Most people with autism don't even watch drama or action movies, and tend to get uncomfortable when the characters on screen get embarrassed. Funny enough, this is why Yea Forums is famous with the autism community -- there is no reason to reflect, because your reputation doesn't follow you. What happens today is forgotten tomorrow. Zero social anxiety.

>liking 3d women

Attached: 1559082790520.gif (480x328, 1.35M)

yeah thanks for diagnosing me

Attached: please-be-patient-i-have-autism-19490720.png (500x651, 188K)

This isn’t autism, this is just generalized anxiety. Your doc can get you a pill for it, mine does that chills me out at night. I take care of people with disabilities for work and their forms of anxiety and autism is way more fucking insane than just replaying scenarios and worrying about them nonstop. These people will go fucking nuts. Most people with autism wouldn’t even fucking notice how the conversation went because they’re fixated elsewhere.

Bro, in all seriousness, I was diagnoses as bi-polar when I was 15. I the diagnosis corrected to autism when I was 32. I'm 40 now. My life would have been completely different if someone had simply fucking told me what my problem was and the correct medication for it. If it's something on your mind now, go look up some actual resources on it. Not Yea Forums. But real medical resources that describe sensory issues and such that don't hear people on Yea Forums talk about because they think autism is just social awkwardness. My life is like 10x better since I know my problem and how to work around it.

autisticate.com/autism/autistic-replay-in-the-brain/
first google result.

>100%-ing game is incredibly hard if not impossible

Attached: 1553382488181.png (515x474, 119K)

Thanks for making me think I legit have autism
Fuck

i never went to a therapist because im scared of actually having something, also im an ultra procrastinator, i could say that im actually going to tomorrow but that would be hard

Attached: 1540082675137.png (143x134, 12K)

>Most people with autism wouldn’t even fucking notice how the conversation went because they’re fixated elsewhere.
You are very obviously not a medical professional, or your experience with autism is limited to low functioning individuals. Most high functioning examples can follow a conversation just fine. Their responses will not always be appropriate, but they are participating and not simply commenting on the decor.

tfw no cunny steamgf

10/10 bait

You don't have autism you're just a virgin.

It's work $700 a month in social security disability. For life. Every month you wait is money wasted. IF you are diagnosed, anyway.

You wish.

Attached: 1550211806491.jpg (1666x702, 119K)

I do this all the time with a game if I feel like the rest is predictable, like it has nothing new to show and at that point it just feels like grinding

I get really anxious when starting to play a long game. I always worry that I won't be able to finish it and that I'm committing to a large time investment.

Games feel like an obligation to me. I know that once I start, I'm stuck with it. So I will spend days on end shitposting on Yea Forums instead of touching my Steam library that has dozens of top-tier games still left unplayed just because it makes me anxious. Doesn't matter how long it is.

Though, I have learned to completely avoid certain genres that I know are going to massive time sinks that get boring halfway through to 100%. Like those farming/fishing/cave/romance games. All the Stardew Valleys and Harvest Moons and whatnot. Always absolute grind with very little fun.