OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 20190710_061543.jpg (1079x1147, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snes9x.com/
vimm.net/?p=vault
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly what other NES games can they add at this point? Mother is the only one I can think of. Just move on to SNES already

Am I the only one who didn't know that there was a Donkey Kong 2 and 3?

Why would they do that when they can still milk SNES Minis? SNES games would cost extra.
Donkey Kong Jr. was better than 1. Donkey Kong 3 was not a very good game. Ironically, it kind of mirrors the quality of the DKC trilogy.

I think a big point of contention was that it was mother's 30th anniversary when these were announced.
Instead of anything mother related you get totally unrelated NES games and only 2 of them when it's supposed to be 3.

All the decent NES games are either good enough to be put in collections or their license holders are incommunicado.

They're saving the SNES games for when the first batch of paid online subscriptions expire.
They'll add them then just for the resubs.

Nintendo would be based if they did that, just to make all the nintensois seethe

>Nintendo fans seethe
Theyll accept it with smiles on their faces. Never would I be excited to play SNES games for the hundredth but also having to pay for it but most switch owners are begging for them. They're literally masochists.

StarTropics

Meanwhile Snoyggers pay $60 a year for outdated PES titles and movies

Who even plays NES games when SNES and beyond exist?

Did they say anything about improving online or is it just announcing old games

seethe

I pay for the online because I have to and could really care less at this point whether they transitioned to snes games or not. It's so easy to emulate those games nowadays what's even the point.

JUST FUKING PUT SUPER METROID UP ON THE STOREFRONT YOU STUPID JEWS I'M SICK OF THIS AND I WANT VIRTUAL CONSOLE BACK.

Attached: 1477690470367.gif (295x221, 613K)

Obsessed

>pic related makes Nintenbabs seethe

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-10 001007.png (1844x913, 246K)

Imagine paying money for old roms.

Not just any old roms, but prehistoric roms that should have been in public domain like a decade ago.

And this garbage is dangled in front of retards like a carrot. Can't make this shit up

>“I don’t think it’s reasonable to make someone pay for a game and then prepare a network connection and charge a monthly fee” -Satoru Iwata

Attached: 1558559632563.jpg (184x173, 7K)

>mass reply post
wow you sure showed me!

Based but true.

Now that's what I call Yikes!

Add in that Wii U had a lot more to its online services than Switch. For free.

List them

Remember when Animal Crossing gave you multiple top Nintendo games in its own disc, for free, to play? And they weren't fucking Atari garbage?

user be serious, why would you want to buy Super Metroid again?
Of all the games why is it always Super Metroid everyone wants when it comes to SNES games?

Like, actual online services built in, instead of rerouting you to Facebook/twitter and your smartphone.

miiverse, other than that, it's the same shitty peer to peer online as always, but it's at least more justifiable when its free.

fucking google

Wait what? How are you playing Super Metroid on a computer?

ALL of them.

>seethe
Yeah, ok. Just because you're playing a great game in a completely fucked aspect ratio

In the off chance you're not baiting
snes9x.com/
Use vimm.net/?p=vault for ROMs

what the actual fuck is wrong with you

Fuck this cockroach company.

Download the fucking roms and fuck- Nin-bitch-tendo

Nice. Enjoy those fun nintendo games!

:)

Add Nintendo to the list of publishers i never buy anything from again.

NINTENDO!!!!

>doesnt even defend it

If you look closely there's a button for fullscreen ;D

Attached: 1562584797667m.jpg (1024x459, 40K)

What happened I don’t get it

Isnt that every game ported to switch?
>Witcher 3 at 520p
>Skyrim at 600p
>Doom at 400p

This is Earthbound/Mothers 30th anniversary and Nintendo refuses to acknowledge it

Sneed

Is US getting the rewind feature?

>>Skyrim at 600p
Skyrim is locked 720p in handheld mode and runs better than it ever did on 360 or PS3.

Wait... Doesn't current firmware updates makes the games play at 1080p?

Attached: 1562067891273.gif (184x219, 305K)

No Switch games runs above 720p in handheld mode because the screen is 720p.
Skyrim on switch is 720p handheld, 900p docked.
I haven't heard of them introducing 1080p to switch but I don't play it.

Skyrim ran at 720p on both PS3 and 360 with a worse framerate.

The horizontal resolution can reduce while the vertical stays the same. its not locked to 720p tho, which suggests that it will be 1280x720 the whole time. It wont.

Wiiu has an internet browser?

Nostalgia, same reason we want all the old games back like OoT, MM, SM64, Starfox, the list goes on. I agree I don't want to fucking pay for it again, all nintendo accounts SHOULD be fucking linked but they aren't for whatever retarded reason and no nintendo is behind. Again. What fucking joy. I waste 20 a year for this?????

It does, and so does the 3ds

You can even post your vidya screenshots on Yea Forums if you can get past captcha

And the switch.... Bayonetta 3 better be pretty fucking good to warrant my purchase of this retarded gimped tablet.

Attached: 1358212340788.png (250x250, 114K)

>gimped tablet
just install Ubuntu on it and emulate Gamcube/PS2

I'm glad you still have hope user.
I'm convinced Bayo 3, Prime 4 and SMT 5 are all vaporware at this point. I'm sick of having faith every direct that we'll get some news and being disappointed.

Just wanted to stop by, let everyone know that us Chad's over on our PS4s just got Detroit Become Human, Heavy Rain (with DLC), and a fantastic arcade style racing game called Horizon Chase Turbo. I have so many games to play, where am even gonna find the time to play all these good games!! Ah well, enjoy your NES games from 1987 dummies! I mean, I enjoyed DK3 when I played it in 1987, I'm sure you'll have 10 solid minutes of something that almost resembles fun.

Attached: 6d74f5b9c5579ab7c40e9f231cd7264b.png (500x668, 212K)

Newer versions can't be hacked. Believe me I tried. Been praying for a new method to be found.
Ehhhh from what I learned bayo3 was simple announced way too early on it's development cycle, it so they have had less than 3 years to develop it so far, and depending on the amount of content they want to put on it they might need quite a bit of time. I'm still mad they didn't made the Lumen Sage playable on the main campaign on 2 for example.

Detroit and heavy rain are better to watch than they are to play.

Umm... this is illegal you know?
Reported to Nintendo.

Attached: E8133DF4-58E7-4743-BF4F-C88C903956EB.jpg (3464x3464, 814K)

>Snes9x

Lmao

>That dislike ratio
Finally some common sense in this numale era.

Attached: 1536645838596.png (587x725, 572K)

>Mother is the only one I can think of.
26/7 is actually the 30th anniversary for Mother being released and they decided to not release it this month for whatever fucking reason too.

which profoundly influences the practical snex9x the practical snex9x the practical controversies snex9x the pract snex9x the practical snex9x the practical contr snex9x the practical controversy snex9x the practical snex9x the practical controversies of the age by its latent presence and is likely soon to make snex9x

Based

wut there's still tons of great nes games to add but it's all licensed shit. Batman, duck tails, tmnt to name a few.

Nintendo fag here didnt even flinch. Old nintendo games are easy as shit to emulate and have been since the beginning of Yea Forums

They don't care, this has been happening on every trailer.
The only people's opinion they care about is their corporate cock-eating Japanese fan base which is barely disliking the Jap videos

startropics is already there

>only two games
>go check what game Japan got that we got fucked out of again
>there isn't one, even Japan's only getting two games now

Attached: 1543898939313.png (619x709, 436K)

>So, this is Yea Forums-posters in 2019...not bad..

Mr. Gimmick

It keeps getting worse holy shit
I do enjoy DK3 a lot more than other people though desu

A fucking lot
They just chose to upload shit for some reason
Examples of things they could upload but choose not to:
>Gimmick!
>Gun-Nac
>Felix the Cat
>Monster Party
>Dragon Warrior
>Dragon Warrior III
>Final Fantasy
>Summer Carnival '92: Recca
>Little Samson
>NES Tetris (they got the rights for 99, they can get it for NEStris)
>Castlevania III
>Contra
>or Super C since they never fucking do Contra for some reason
>Bionic Commando
>Ninja Gaiden II
>Ninja Gaiden III
>Zoda's Revenge
>Lolo 2 which fucking Japan got for SOME REASON BUT NOT US
>Nuts & Milk

Oh God, you're bragging about getting David Cage nongames and a switch-tier mobile port you need to sit down while playing?

>sell people games on Wii
>make people buy them all over again on 3DS
>make people buy them (with a discount) for the third time on Wii U
>make people pay a yearly subscription to get access to a fraction of the NES library and don't even include any hard to play Famicom games
>with a shitty overlay you can't disable
Gee thanks nintendo.

Literally all they had to was keep virtual console alive and they couldn't manage it.

Whoa...

Can they fucking port N64 games already?

>>sell people games on Wii
>>make people buy them all over again on 3DS
>>make people buy them (with a discount) for the third time on Wii U
You could transfer your entire Wii to the gamecube. Also
>I have a different platform so I am forced to rebuy all the same games
Who the fuck are you people?

>gamecube
*wiiU

>homebrew community raised a $1000 bounty that was successfully claimed to develop a dynamic recompiler for N64 switch emulation
>was released and works perfectly fullspeed
>Nintendo hasn't even released a single SNES or Gameboy game yet

Attached: 1560190510116.jpg (720x540, 83K)

people don't like rebuying roms when literally all the company does is inject them into a new version of their inferior-than-community emulator

Those are fun games I love though. The fuck is wrong with them? Obviously I would rather emulate it or play it on my original hardware rather than this. Have people just got fed up?

>Japan isn't getting 3 games either this month

Attached: 1562206278221.gif (1260x1179, 464K)

Good thing nobody was forced to rebuy anything

Nintendo fas are huge pirates why would this bother anyone

Man... this online service is SHIIIIT... at least with my Xbox, I get free games every month including Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront 2 (original Xbox version), For Honor, Tomb Raider, Castlevania SOTN, Borderlands, etc.
I can't even defend this crap.

Did you know there's a Tetris 2? There's a reason we don't talk about that though.

>Yea Forums always bitches about Nintendo but never posts a better company

Megaman 2 or 3
Castlevania or Castlevania III
Final Fantasy
Dragon Warrior III
Tetris

I'm sure there's like 20 others I could think of.
But I would much prefer SNES games already. Would love Castlevania IV, Kirby Superstar, Super Metroid or TLOZ: ALTTP.

I don't want a better company, I want Nintendo to get their shit together with this Online bullshit

>tfw no portable N64 unless you hack
>tfw no portable SNES unless you hack
Why is there always a catch with Nintendo?

nintendo apprehend these fucking criminals wtf

>at least with my Xbox, I get free games every month

Attached: 1562039817527.jpg (685x684, 36K)

Tetris will probably happen, but Capcom, Konami and Square Enix have no reason to put their games on thjis service since they also sell them in various collections on every platform

Yes

Some of them already do weirdly enough. Contra, Ghouls n Ghosts, River City Ransom.
I could see a Castlevania at the bare minimum make it on before the SNES games.

Get Genesis Collection for Switch if you don’t mind paying Switch tax. It has a few gems on it and you don’t have to wait for them to be drip fed. I got it for Toejam and Earl 2.

Takeshi's Challenge

you know it only had early, black box games including? You cant even get zelda1 or smb1 without cheating.
And switch online already has all of them and more.

Attached: ss+(2019-07-10+at+11.56.07).png (782x711, 39K)