Now that John fixed youtube, will you finally try making gaming videos?

Now that John fixed youtube, will you finally try making gaming videos?

Attached: ech.png (1360x768, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NaqdE18hlzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jon fixed youtube?

jon fixed youtube

how did jon fix youtube?

by fixing it

He made a video. Also when’s the next Jontron video with video games

>JonTron
>Fixing anything
He hasn't even fixed his reputation, which is why he makes two to three videos a year now.

The second his video got on trending youtube changed their TOS saying copyright claims on videos have to provide timestamps of where someone used something they're claiming, & if they constantly refuse to point out what they want removed specifically they get removed from the claim program.

>on trending
>talking about censorship of youtube
he doesn't need to apologize to jackasses

Attached: file.jpg (689x973, 79K)

wow, they did something competently
now they just need to work on the other 99 problems youtube has

Wasn't he blacklisted by the Jews for stuttering out non-kosher political opinions?

Attached: 1503445783112.jpg (479x479, 26K)

I don’t even know where to start or what content I should start off with. Though I may just try streaming.

I saw Jon's face on trending and was like WTF?. Good to see them actually making a positive change for once instead of shitting on legit creators.

It is a fact that black people commit crimes more than white people. This has never been a point of contention.

Reminder that based Scott >>> Jon

damn, jon tron's dick must be bigger than pewdiepies

jon fixed youtube

I don't get it either. How is Jon so powerful and so popular?

Twitch has done so much damage that they have been working on this for some time now.
Obviously, nobody wants to see copyright claims, because trolls simply copy videos then reupload them to their accounts, after reporting the main source.

>An update video that includes a mini rant about youtube is #1 trending

Jon how the fuck

Attached: 1536714346109.jpg (600x1147, 66K)

I like how in his latest video he literally just flat-out admits he's trying to follow trends instead of making good content. How did he do that and make a straight face while still managing to get a lot of likes from his zoomer fans?

American metro systems literally don't release their video camera footage to news media any more because "it may reinforce racial stereotypes".

Americans are a cuck nation

I've never seen a scott video and never will. without even watching him i can already tell hes the most bland peanut butter gamer, projared, caddicarus, the completionist tier "comedic" reviewer ever.

You can make good content and follow trends

I just wish he'd go back to making vidya related content.

I don't subscribe to this clown but Thunderf00t is having the exact same problem and it's kinda hilarious to see how fucked up this situation has gotten.

Basically you need to do really good content, be well behaved, and don't mention stuff from other people to do any money on YouTube nowadays.

He can't man. Have you seen his house? The guy got huge bills to pay and he relies on his YouTube career for that. Going back to being small and demonetized nonetheless is not an option.

>American

Got bills to pay, as long as he's making funny videos, it's all good. Problem is, to me, some have been hit or miss lately.

Who the fuck is John?

But thats literally a good thing though. Dont have to constantly put out content to stay relevant, still well known enough that you can put out videos when you want and they still gain noticeable attention, and then your real fans still stick with you.

Why fix what aint even broke?

I don’t really find him funny, but he picks interesting enough topics to make a video out of.

What /pol/ bullshit are you listening to? American surveillance isn't revealed to the public because criminals would literally use blind-spots as the main locations of illegal activity.

The problem is that he's not making good content. He's just chasing outdated trends and trying to be the next H3H3 even though nobody fucking watches Ethan Klein anymore.

>John

youtube.com/watch?v=NaqdE18hlzY

But he's put out like three videos this last month.

>nobody fucking watches Ethan Klein anymore.
His own fault for not making videos

So now youtube gives you a timestamp saying exactly what they want censored
How is that "fixing" anything? It's just better censoring

Makes unfunny, unoriginal nostalgia critic-like skits and still gets praised because he used to make good video game videos a long time ago.

Attached: 1515359473134.jpg (600x600, 47K)

you can edit out whatever they say to remove now instead of them claiming the entire video.