Games ONLY you liked

Games ONLY you liked.

Attached: simpson_bart__22734.1399313503.jpg (600x419, 59K)

I love this game but I don't think I'll ever understand those shitty ass Indiana Jones levels

Good thing you just need a passing grade to win

Attached: ps2The Sopranos - Road to Respect.jpg (640x903, 102K)

those levels were insane. the itchy and scratchy level was my favorite. i was humming the tune at work tonight

fuck this game

there's a part in the Itchy and Scratchy level where you can just hold down the button and shoot light bulbs that pop out to rack up points

I left the game on over night with something holding down the button and still only ended up with a B

>HEEEEEEEEY MAN
>HEY MAN

I liked virtual bart better

Attached: boogerman-a-pick-and-flick-adventure-snes-cover-front-34357.jpg (385x266, 17K)

Why did he have a green shirt?

I lent this game to a friend once around 98, never seen it again...my luck because he lent me biker mice from mars in exchange, this game was really bad

This and the previous game in the series

Attached: 361060-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-nintendo-ds-front-cover.jpg (800x718, 148K)

he has a green shirt on non canon stuff.

That fucking ending man, what were they thinking?

Apparently

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 63K)

This game freaked me the fuck out as a kid.

great ending though

Hey its the game that made me realize I had a TF fetish

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (432x536, 32K)

a what?

Was this the one where Bart could become a cooked pig?

A TF fetish.

whats TF? transformation?

Attached: Dark_Souls_II_cover.jpg (220x317, 16K)

I think that is virtual bart

All I understood was that jumping on certain blocks raised other blocks and that you didn't want to jump on a block that was too low or you'd die (it would have flames on it if it was too low).

Yup that is correct user. Bart got turned into a frog somehow iirc, I have very vague memories of renting the game actually.

you werent alone brother unless your claiming it was good. it isnt. periode. but i did like it though i ever beat it too much horseshit.