Has anyone ever actually gotten a gamer girl friend?

has anyone ever actually gotten a gamer girl friend?

how do i do it

i'm 6'3, average looking, average build with brown/blonde hair and green eyes, i own a house and a car, and I have passive income and im educated

I've been foreveralone since high-school after i left my girlfriend to try to fuck some thott

Attached: incels.png (1149x649, 1.57M)

go outside nigga

i just did, i walked around for an hour but didnt see anyone

>I've been foreveralone since high-school after i left my girlfriend to try to fuck some thott

No, user, you are the thot.

explain

go to the club nigga. shouldnt be hard to get laid with a drunk bitch

what do i do? just get a drink and stand there?

dance nigga. enjoy that shit. get a little drunk so dont be a little bitch when it's time to hit on some girl. And don't think just because some drunk bitch gives you attention you're getting married .

>has anyone ever actually gotten a gamer girl friend?
Yes. I’m dating one, planning on marrying her.
>how do you do it
See But also, try and go for girls that don’t look basic. Physiognomy is real, gamer girls look like gamer girls. They look conventionally less bombshell attractive and more affectionately imouto cute, they look and act slightly spergy because they usually are (watch how she walks, look for a slight hunch) go for the quiet girls who clearly have never had a boyfriend. You know, the girls you would say are normally below dating because you want a hottie 11/10. Any girls going into STEM fresh out of high school are often prime nerds. I mean for fuck sake, have you seen Bell Delphene without her stupid make up? That mild homeliness and butterface? Something like pic related

You want to go for girls that look like that if you want a nerd girlfriend. Not girls who look like every other Stacy in the world
>I've been foreveralone since high-school after i left my girlfriend to try to fuck some thott
And you’ve proved my point. You should never have done that. See if you could potential he get her back after your retarded tryst with a whore.

Attached: 049F0B83-2948-4A19-B3B4-3F8A3CD72B9A.jpg (800x548, 66K)

Ive only dated asian tech foodies

Its why im a volcel now lel

I will try again when im 27ish and aim for 25yo women

Fuck 20 year old retarded derpinas

One of my mates has. Shes obnoxious as shit though. Keeps shoving "gamer" shit in her speech.

Just get a regular gf and get her to play vidya with you. All the fun of a gaming partner, no neckbeard-tier gamer humor

>be 30
>have a 18 yo gf
>she's cute
>smart
>horny all the time
>loves playing pokemon
>loves me

>Keeps shoving "gamer" shit in her speech.
Yeah, that’s not an authentic gamer girl. That’s like one of those onionfags who so totally loves gaming because he buys POP Vinyls and Amiibos but doesn’t actually own a console. Or if he does, he only plays games that are “progressive experiences”

He wants a gf not to get laid in club, retard.

Same as you but 6’, every girl I’ve dated has played video games to an extent, but that extent ends with playing something like until dawn/last of us/Nintendo games together. The only girls I’ve met who are extremely into video games are weird. Girls with normie tastes are generally more attractive physically. Take what you can get and don’t be hung up on if they’ll play Starcraft with you

Attached: 618C3BD1-D634-4AC7-B8A0-79A76477EA0F.jpg (479x524, 22K)

You have/make friends, and try and befriend their friends. It's what worked for me.

You're best of finding a girl who is interested in your hobbies and starting her off with something simple.

>Sims 4

You are a faggot, browse in social medias made for nerds like us, go outside, do something.

You are some hopeless dick head who left the girl that loved you for some sex, you are scum

Protip, they never stop being retarded.
t. 27 yo who just dumped his 25 yo azngf