2019... Don't forget me

2019... Don't forget me...

Attached: XenobladeChronicles2_Thumb-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmnZ0R8quWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will never forget. What a great fucking game. Xeno is fucking kino.

I mean we still have daily threads.

Hard to be forgotten when there's daily threads.

Attached: TwoLebraons.png (955x985, 636K)

I'll never forget the brave soldiers of Mor Ardain.

I think Monolith Soft has replaced Square Enix as my gold standard for JRPGs.

I'll gladly forget that awful writing.

I trying really hard to think what was the last Square game I really enjoyed. Shit from triAce, Enix, Taro, or even Eidos doesn't count.

>TWEWY came out ten years ago
where the fuck did all the time go

10/10 game

Attached: 1561946096852.jpg (1920x1080, 712K)

I wish I could forget this disappointment, but some retard spams threads every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=rmnZ0R8quWM

Attached: Xenoblade 2 DON'T FORGET ME.jpg (1024x944, 136K)

Completed XCX last week and XC2 is in the post.

I haven't

Attached: 1520131889919.gif (340x340, 2.85M)

cringe

Stick to your shitty EA/Ubisoft/Activision rehashes then Zoomer.

XCX > XB2
argue otherwise, weebs

POIRAAAAAAH

Well, XB2 has an actual story and a better combat system so....

Do they have a new game in the works other than helping nintendo with BotW 2?

You're a fucking retard, even by XBC2fag standards. I don't play games from a single company you listed, I pretty much only play jrpgs or Japanese action games. XBC2 just sucked, and the people spamming threads are retards.

Yeah, they've posted a few pieces of concept art and it looks medieval. Xenoblade 2 began production halfway through 2014, a year before X came out in Japan, and it was released at the end of 2017. That's about 2.5 years of development time with a skeleton team, and we know that the game was rushed to hit a Holiday 2017 release. But Monolith Soft is confirmed to be working on the Breath of the Wild sequel, which I imagine will be out by 2021 at the latest. I can see the new Monolith Soft game being released in late 2020 or even 2021.

Whether or not it's Xenoblade is still up in the air, but Takahashi said that "Xeno" is basically more of a signature for games he's worked on. Xenoblade X and Xenoblade 2 are pretty different games. This medieval fantasy JRPG could be Xenoblade 3, Xenoblade X2, Xenoblade NX, whatever and it wouldn't necessarily be related to prior Xenoblade games other than maybe having Nopon as a race.

I still haven't 100% all the blade quests, so i won't.

All I have left is NG+. I did pretty much everything I could think of prior to that. Even all my Arts across all weapons across all characters are maxed out.

I would have liked this game a lot more if it wasn't for the tedious combat system and gacha trash. I dropped it right after reaching the desert area.

Is nintendo switch worth it?

Yeah, sure, why not

Isn't the medieval concept art attached to what people are expecting to be an action game?
I thought the new Takahashi RPG only had that one hiring page with a bunch of Xeno stuff on it, no real concept art of its own.

More giant robots > less giant robots

Xeno and SMT is all you need user.

Just got this game, but my backlog is so big on the switch....

Attached: 012-cb006.jpg (1280x1843, 311K)

No not really.

one reason i know you're lying is that it's impossible to have a big switch backlog, as there are no good games

Still have not finished:

BotW
Super Mario Oddessy
Dead Cells (only 1BC)
Xeno Blade Chronicles 2
Diablo 3
Mega Man 11
Bloodstained - waiting for July 15th patch
Dark Souls
Fate Extella
SNK Heroins (bought it, have not opened it)
and a shit ton of eShop games I bought when I was in a drunken stupor one Friday night.

Attached: 1519875850944.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

>Dark Souls
Everything about this is so wrong.