Is it just me or is Sonic Unleashed the LoZ WindWaker of the Sonic franchise?

Is it just me or is Sonic Unleashed the LoZ WindWaker of the Sonic franchise?
>everyone expecting some based as fuck game after the previous tragedy
>ugly style humans in a wannabe Pixar setting
>annoying as fuck mandatory collectables
>dumbed down gameplay and story for children
>one of the worst games in the franchise and rated lower than the previous disappointment

Attached: 1515588236322.png (912x842, 521K)

>Implying Majora's Mask is a tragedy.

Google "Sonic the Sissyhog"

Let me know what you think

Literally reused assets: the game. With all the extra edge, it's basically the Shadow (shit edgy spinoff sequel) to OoT's Heroes (great game and critically acclaimed as one of the best Sonic games of all time).

>after the previous tragedy
Majora's Mask was a tragedy?

>great game and critically acclaimed as one of the best Sonic games of all time

Attached: wut.png (665x598, 96K)

>Heroes (great game and critically acclaimed as one of the best Sonic games of all time).
>Wind Waker is the worst Zelda ever
Thats some powerful shit taste ya got there son.

>ugly style humans in a wannabe Pixar setting

Better than what Sonic had before that.

Attached: young gun commander.png (250x184, 68K)

>shitty 3 day gimmick so you don't try to have too much fun
>mask gimmick cancer
>boring dungeon aesthetic
>grating clock town song
Yes.

>Heroes (great game and critically acclaimed as one of the best Sonic games of all time).
Wow, way to have the worst take on a board infamous for bad Sonic takes. You're just going to have to accept you're retarded on this one, pal.

Attached: 1528906517716.jpg (664x627, 232K)

Heroes may be a flawed game but you can't deny it was the pinnacle of the games up to that point and until Generations.

I remember everyone loving the werehog
Then again I mostly talked to Sonic Fans my age, the Boomers were probably SEETHING about it

>the pinnacle of the games up to that point
Wow.

>pinnacle of the games up to that point and until Generations

Attached: 1369314100656.png (340x309, 14K)

Ok I may be walking into bait but what the heck, I'll bite. What Sonic game do you think might be better than Heroes?

Sonic 2
Sonic 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic CD
if we're only counting games before it

Why do you always come crawling back every time we think you're dead, I actually wouldn't mind something happening to you just so we'd stop hearing from you

I thought unleashed was really good but i played it on 360. I heard the ps3 port is a tire fire and the other one is obviously downgraded. I still play it on xbone now and then because its punishing and challenging but the payoff is great. Generations was decent but really needed a shot in the arm of dlc and better stage picks. As it stands it feels like a diet/neutered unleashed.

Also zelda sucks btw

Every Sonic game is the Zelda CDi of the Sonic series

>OoT's Heroes (great game and critically acclaimed as one of the best Sonic games of all time).
And this was where the bait went full retard but it still drew (You)s so 7/10

PS3 version owner here. The game runs at a higher framerate at the cost of longer loading. That's literally it aside from very small changes that no one would notice/care about, such as a different load screen for switching to day/night.

I bet it bothers you that I have fans

Attached: reviews on my stories.png (998x1027, 127K)

Those are fun time wasters but I always found classic to be too basic compared to the later console titles.

Most of them.
Heroes is generally considered the weakest Gamecube title and arguably the second weakest 3d title overall.
The game was panned pretty hard when it came out and unless kids grew up with it they probably don't like it now either.

And then that brings up the other question, why do you take pride in the fact that people also don't like you, that's not good to do

Despite having deeper level design and physics by a mile?

I'm not proud of it, but there's literally an episode of Recess about how not everyone will like you, so I don't take it to heart

Attached: recess tj gordy.png (478x353, 137K)

It still doesn't just mean you should spam
your stuff everywhere, shilling ain't good

If you're not your own biggest advocate, nobody else will be. (Though maybe I do push it a little far sometimes)

Yeah but it's a lot easier to breeze through them because you only go left and right. Like I said they're fun but I can't play them on like the television and only pay attention to them because there's so much less going on than in 3D titles. They're good to play on the phone or handheld while watching something or riding the bus though.

>basing your life on values learned from a kids cartoon
Jesus, user. And i thought you couldn't get any sadder.

Wii version was pretty good though. It played like a prototype sonic colors.

Not pozzed cartoons like Recess had good life lessons though

Everyone I knew liked it, I never saw anything negative except from Shadow fans until I came to Yea Forums.

Sonic Unleashed is my favorite 3D Sonic game and I could give a fuck less what you think otherwise kid.

>Yeah but it's a lot easier
Heroes is far easier than any given genesis title.

>Heroes (great game
Oh, it's a bait thread.

Sonic 3D Blast was pretty easy too.

Sonic 3D Blast is bad.

Almost everything. The only Sonic games worse than Heroes are Shadow and 06 and a lot of what makes those games shitty is continuing trends that Heroes started.

If anyone uses a Shadow "Ow the Edge" meme in relation to Majoras Mask, they obviously haven't played it.
There's literally nothing edgy about it. It just has a somewhat darker tone than OoT

I barely remember anything good or bad. It's been literally decades since I played it. I have played the other Sonic games many times of the same era but never had an urge to replay Blast so you might be right.

You know what I take that back, Sonic Heroes is actually harder. Wrestling with the dogshit physics is more difficult than 90% of old Sonic games.

I see you never played Sonic Labyrinth?

Everyone you knew had bad taste then.
If you never saw anything negative about it before then you clearly have never browsed any sonic or game related forums. Which is a good thing because they're all terrible, but the consensus is that the game just isn't good.

I just want another fucking game in the adventure formula.
Fuck this gay earth and fuck NuSega

Cool math fact:
90 != 100

Wait, you don't actually mean Adventures 1 and 2 are better do you? Heroes was like everything they were and more.

Okay, this trolling shit doesn't work when you spout blatantly untrue shit

why are zoomers so obsessed with sonic? Same with mario and zelda games.

>There's literally nothing edgy about it.
I got blamed for baiting but you get away with a post like this?

Heroes is fucking dogshit, opinion discarded.

Name something edgy in Majora's Mask without putting a retarded spin on it.

Shadow is literally heroes gameplay but better because it's weapon gimmick is less shit than heroes team gimmick.

You're gonna need to start putting more effort into this.

Guns bad
Aliens bad
Edginess bad
Nu metal bad
Shadow bad

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 14K)

It combined the multiple playstyles, combined the classic and modern aesthetics, the music got way better, brought back special stages while still making Chaos Emeralds story relevant, and made Big not terrible.

>wojak npc rofl gottem
Based as fuck

>nintendo game
>edgy

Gameplay bad

Attached: 1546248742997.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

Migrate

Shadow's game is just some hallways and lock on gunplay. It was significantly less engaging in my opinion.