Hey, man, let's both pick Ally, alright?

Hey, man, let's both pick Ally, alright?

Attached: Dio.png (400x240, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfOsjVT8mlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Love finishing a game and instantly seeing threads about it on Yea Forums when there never was before. You know what, I might just go play ZTD after all.

Please don't it's not worth it unless you can without spending money.

>he WANTS to play Zero Kyle Dilemma!!

I already bought the triple pack during the sale. with the discounts i got from other events it was like 9$

he was so based

Attached: 1562392358830.png (622x494, 293K)

user's opinyin on VLR:
Everything unique or introduced in VLR was interesting and well-written for the most part. All of the main characters were pretty interesting, except for Quark who was a little shit and should've actually been evil.
All of the strings tying VLR to 999 were done very poorly. 999's setting > VLR's by a landslide, and it being futuristic from the very beginning was stupid, especially when it feels like 999 takes place in the 90s / early 2000s. Junepi and Akane were handled atrociously, Alice should've never been explained or been a serious character. Clover was gross.

If you already own it then go ahead. Just don't go in expecting a good wrap up to the series and flee now before something is spoiled for you.

What the fuck happened to clover? I never got that. why is she dressed like a street hooker?

fuck this guy

Attached: 300889.jpg (225x350, 37K)

I thought junpie was handled alright, cried my ass off when he saw akanes message
she was a secret agent remember, she was undercover or something

Attached: 1562387756930.png (640x360, 201K)

No real reason. The designs sucked compared to 999, but ZTD's designs (especially their changes. At least VLR made young akane look the same) were even worse.

I'm still mad

Attached: 1521352665665.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

Never forget

Attached: look forward to it.jpg (530x1235, 353K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mfOsjVT8mlU

>and it being futuristic from the very beginning was stupid, especially when it feels like 999 takes place in the 90s / early 2000s.
Did you miss that VLR actually took place like 60 years later?

fucking hell it's been years

ok let's be real, if this was real life, there would be no reason to not pick betray, worst thing that could happen is that you get no points, but at least you won't lose any

No, I mean the fact that even in the present (so ZTD's time) it takes place in 2020 or something. All the future shit in VLR seemed normal to everyone because they were used to having holo devices and stuff as opposed to more old-timey stuff like in 999.

unless all participants aren't dumbasses, you can end the game with everyone in only five rounds

Hello, yes, what the fuck was this character design? Who approved this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>stubs her toe on a table and staggers slightly
>top fully exposed
Special Agent Whores, I swear.

This is way dumb because, knowing the rules, everybody should realize that cooperation is the best strategy. If everybody always cooperates all the time, everybody always wins after three turns no matter what. While it looks like betraying two people will get you out in two turns, it will never work out that way because at 6 points you'll get betrayed every time, you'll have to eat -2 points, and get stuck at 4. Alternately if you are paired with somebody who is also at 6 you could both ally, but since you're both at 6 having defected, that's unlikely to happen. Then from 4 points you'll have to defect when somebody cooperates to bring you to 7, then hope you get paired with another 7 who is willing to risk allying with you, at which point the best possible outcome would be for both to ally, but since you got to 7 points by betraying not one, but TWO PEOPLE, you HAVE to defect, leading to a continuous 0-sum game. So again, a group of entirely rational people would realize that the only way to actually win the game is to always ally no matter what; insuring that the other players win is the only way to insure victory for yourself.

Nah, this guy had his priorities straight. Raising the kid he found, doing his part to rebuild humanity, and moving on from the past. Akane was the worst thing to ever happen to him, she ruined his life twice for her own retarded needs.

ZTD is worth a playthrough. Do not let memers take that away from you, VLR and 999 will still exist whether you play ZTD or not.

My dick.
I'd pick betray after giving it to her tho.

I agree. I'll put it differently and say that they should realize it's very likely someone gets out at the end of Round 3, whereas it's unlikely someone escapes by Round 2 - they can betray once, but they'll probably get betrayed the next time. And if you ally once and betray once, you don't have enough points to get out. So the easiest and safest way is to ally 3 times (but betray if the opponent has already betrayed someone).

but these aren't rational people, they all have their own motives. dio for one wants to blow up the facility why would he cooperate and risk them figuring out his plan

>but these aren't rational people, they all have their own motives
>if this was real life