Why is all of the DLC so bad?

Why is all of the DLC so bad?

Attached: falloutnewvegas.jpg (415x476, 31K)

Dead Money is 10/10
fuck you faggot

the best thing about New Vegas is the world and all the DLCs are just like little video game levels
plus power creep

said no one ever

>play full on cowboy build
>encounter Roboscorpions with nothing but a revolver, lever-action rifle and Doggun
I admit I fucked up but goddamn those things are a bit too tough for the level bracket.

cfdcffv

Sorry I didn't catch that
Could speak into my microphone?

Attached: prophet.jpg (1280x1845, 276K)

None of the expansions are bad duck off.

Aren't only 2 of them good? And the others are okay?

Depends on who you ask and what build he was running

because you're bad at video games. with all the dlc you get so many skills and perks all of them are easy. you can 100 every skill except for 2 or 3 of them so you have literally no excuse.

They get absolutely shit on by AP ammo, problem is OWB has NO AP AMMO as loot. I really wish you could find different ammo types as loot

They feel too short to me honestly. I think they should've just done 2 bigger DLCs. Maybe just Ulysses and Joshua Graham should've been the DLC stories. I really liked Old World Blues but it really didn't add to the overarching story and just felt like wacky fan service. Again Dead Money was fun to play but it just felt like a fun side adventure. Honest Hearts and Lonesome road added to the story but felt like a chore to play through.

I liked them all for various reasons, although if any of them were underwhelming I'd say it was Lonesome Road.

>Great
Honest Hearts and Dead Money
>Decent
Old World Blues
>Dissapointing
Lonesome Road

Why lie?
People here have played it and know you are lying.

I played it too and I enjoyed every fucking minute of it

And the fucking Nightkins.

Look at this retard and laugh at him

Are cowboys forbidden to use shotguns?

Why is this game so fucking bad and overrated garbage?

Dead money was kino as a linear quest, honest hearts had a good atmosphere and old world blues was confusing garbage. Didn't play the other

They were great (except for HH)

I think 10/10 is an overstatement but it is the best DLC and is a bonafide pleb filter.

Both F3 and NV end up turning into a big ego stroke for the player where they're either the most revered figure of the wastes or the most dangerous thing on two legs.

Dead Money strips this from the player, changes the tone and creates an oppressive atmosphere where the player is mocked and placed in a position of weakness, and challenged for the first time since the early part of the game. Where the player is disrespected by NPCs and can actually be punished instead of rewarded for being the smartest person in the room and picking the skilled dialogue options to get one over the NPCs.

And plebs can't stand having their little power fantasy temporarily stripped from them.

fucking pleb
Lonesome Road is pure kino

this

Dead Money is the ultimate casual filter. It's no coincidence that people who hate it also hate FO1 and FO2.

I liked Dead Money because the level design of the villa was top notch. Dark, eyrie and congested streets of ruin is what I expected from Vegas before I got there... only to be greeted by mostly nothing.

The most disappointing one for me was OWB. Sure it has some memes and LE GIGGLES FUNNY PENIS FINGERS XD but 90% of the dlc is just a big empty nothing that looks exactly the same as the base game. At least Lonesome road put some better effort into the level design.

Why are you such a contrarian nigger

I can't decide which I dislike more, OWB for all the goofy wacky pandering that feels more like a Rick and Morty episode than Fallout, or HH for having nothing of interest except the Randall Clarke story.

>The siren that plays non stop outside after you open the Sierra Madre

Attached: 1555699520636.png (425x181, 156K)