Game has been out for hours

>game has been out for hours
>already hacked with people beating pvp games at inhuman speed

Attached: dr-mario-world-mobile-header.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.drmario-world.com/en-US/friend_invite?tokens=Q3jBPx49Bz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does Nintendo insist on remaking and rereleasing this mediocre puzzle game over Panel de Pon? Is it literally just because it stars Mario?

Because it's not obscure and mario is more appealing than an anime girl that the audience has no attachment to

They haven't even used the anime girl at all in the localized versions. They've used Yoshi in Tetris Attack, Pokemon for the GBC and N64 version then went generic with it on the DS, before making it a minigame in Animal Crossing New Leaf.
The gameplay is infinitely more fun, I don't give a fuck what skin the game has. Make a god damn Mario Puzzle League.
You fucking NIGGER

>no character voices

Absolutely garbage

woah bro, calm down

>have to be 5 times better than Bowser players or else his dumpy ass playing gets him a free win once his attack lands
FUCK BOWSER PLAYERS

I love bowser.

Attached: 1537827095907.png (640x530, 289K)

>A minigame in animal crossing new leaf
THE GAME AHS BEEN OUT FOR 5 YEARS HOW AM I JUST NOW HEARING ABOUT THIS SHIT WTF

Why isn't there a green and purple pill in Dr Mario?

It was part of the Welcome Amiibo update
I stopped playing before then though so I never tried it

In case you don't actually care about this game, there are actually green and purple viruses for the first time in this game so there should be green and purple pills now.

>Mario players don't have to charge up as much as Bowser players
It hurts, but at least Goomba can kinda fuck up Mario's consistency while if mine gets through they're fucked.

>caring about Mobile games

Attached: 1557847157696.png (416x435, 99K)

There are. They actually added green and purple viruses, no joke.

Attached: dailydose.png (232x236, 83K)

I downloaded this earlier, haven't started yet
What am I in for

that reminds me that I haven't actually equipped any assistants

Connect 3 mario themed game. Good time waster. Has a pvp mode, like any puzzle pvp mode, where you just have to be faster to send junk over.

Why'd? They'd just all be reused from the infinite Mario voice bank

Don't forget that the DS version had a Panel de Pon board, but they removed access to it in the localized version.

How do you unlock characters?

Gacha rolls

you can be as patient as you want in single player because you can keep pieces floating as they fall, in multiplayer you need to be fucking fast with them

Attached: Screenshot (42).png (1042x1071, 556K)

>2% chance to get new characters
Dropped. Fuck gacha

Attached: 1484180047129.gif (256x264, 8K)

Beat stage 20. Get 4k coins or 50 jewels. Press staffing then hope you don't get a assistant instead of a doctor.

If anything this game gets shit out of the pool once you max out the character.

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-210742.png (1440x2560, 1.93M)

what characters can you get?

Attached: 1562708751502.png (1024x1024, 1.78M)

>Dr wario
Based
>Dr Rosalina
I'm ready for my prostate exam

>Dr Rosalina
Guess I will keep playing

thanks doc

Ah, yes, Diddy Kong.

My favorite Mario character

Attached: time for your prostate exam and suppository.png (1156x1149, 757K)

>dr wendy
MY PENIS

I couldn't agree more. I love Dr. Mario too, but c'mon, it's been YEARS.

Welp i got wendy, now im regretting i didn´t get Rosalina

>4 babies
>2 worst Koopalings
This roster is terrible.

Attached: 1517114149624.png (496x336, 171K)

>Diddy and DK uses wood and vine

Nice

How the fuck do so many people have bowser?

So I guess they hand out PHDs like flyers in the Mushroom Kingdom? How is Donkey Kong supposed to preform surgery with his giant fucking gorilla hands?

Attached: bugs.jpg (387x387, 16K)

After level 10 your given the choice between keeping Mario, Peach or Bowser as your first actual doctor

When we get new doctors will they fix the assistant pool or just make it worse?

Have you not seen Doctor Mario 64?

As long as you can fling a suppository your good

Why is King Bob-omb in the list of Assistants but not in the chance list

2 random rows just sounds a lot better than random column or always the bottom row. Assuming people are picking from the random ability not knowing they'll lose Peach and Mario for a while.

I don't think they're all in yet. The menu doesn't show all of them.

Best puzzle game is Wario's Woods and it NEEDS a remake (not counting the snes version).

Attached: 1562593273598.gif (354x304, 107K)

Does the loading screen when you first boot the game take like a full 2 minutes for anybody else or is my phone just ass

all loading screens get pretty heavy. right now i have to restart after each stage to make it faster.

Fuck Panel De Soi

i have never had anyone agree with me
i would have loved a handheld remake but that ship has sailed

Mobile game fucking when?

Attached: snes_yoshis_cookie_p_poshch.jpg (300x300, 28K)

pvp reward

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-20-34-04.png (720x1280, 568K)

Ok, what about leveling up? Just keep ranking up?

This would actually make sense for a touch-screen.

Nintendo would make more money if they released their retro games on mobile. Why they haven’t done it is beyond me. They can even do it the nes online route

what even is the lore behind the baby characters? are they actually the character's kids or is partners in time so embedded into the mario canon that every mario spinoff just has to includes the brats?

Attached: DRvKRfwVoAEZeDq.jpg (1148x1200, 73K)

>it stars Mario

Yep. That and What the fuck else does Nintendo have?

>Dr. Baby Mario
Might as well have Dr. Pink Gold Peach at this point. I blame Mario Kart for this utter faggotry.

>Hey do you want to clear one line at the bottom, one random line, or two random lines?
Who the fuck would ever pick Mario or Peach?

DR PINK GOLD BABY PEACH

Nigga, the fucking babies are doctors. BABIES. I rather have DK perform surgery than this shit.

Attached: 1559260513176.jpg (289x260, 6K)

Yoshis island introduced baby Mario. And when Mario tennis 64 came out they wanted more human characters and a tennis partner for Yoshi so he was put in.
After that they added more babies to expand the roster even though they have multiple characters to pull from, but Nintendo is scared to touch other characters or shiggy is gonna unleash his wrath if they use characters he didn’t create

ANY NEWFAG IF YOU PICK BOWSER IMMA FUCKING KILL YOU. Insane how OP bowser is.

Also toad is so shit. No defense, RNG ability and 1 attack. I want to see top tier toad.

ANY NEWFAG IF YOU PICK BOWSER IMMA FUCKING KILL YOU. Insane how OP bowser is. Borser palyers can one shot you at any time without warning. Nintendo either needs to nerf him or make it so that the screen cramp does not happen fighing against him.

Also toad is so shit. No defense, RNG ability and 1 attack. I want to see top tier toad.

Seething

Attached: 1537825875591.png (1200x1183, 829K)

I JUST WANT THE PUZZLE GAMES I LIKE TO GET NEW, FULL PRICE, FULL BUDGET TITLES INSTEAD OF THIS GARBAGE MOBAGE/SPINOFF SHIT
IT HAPPENED TO PUYO
IT HAPPENED TO PUZZLE FIGHTER
IT HAPPENED TO PUZZLE BOBBLE
AND NOW IT'S HAPPENED TO DR. MARIO
I BLAME ALL YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WHO KEEP IGNORING THESE BECAUSE "MUH CASUALS" FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU EAT SHIT AND DIE
I CAN'T EVEN POST AN ANGRY IMAGE BECAUSE MY FUCKING IP RANGE IS IMAGEBANNED SUCK MY FUCKING FOUR INCH UNSHAVEN PUBES YOU CUNTS

>Yfw they haven't pulled a puzzles and dragons version of doctor Mario on mobile instead

Bowser's special changes in PVP to just 1 random line

Thats because they did a Mario P&D on 3DS and had to combine it with another P&D game so that it sells

>unlock Ludwig
>his ability clears ice
>oh cool
>following world is desert with zero ice

Attached: VvwQ5Ku.jpg (217x170, 14K)

>Play against Ludwig
>Non of my attacks are fettign to him
>unlock him
>Has some of the highest defense stats in the game
>Toad has no defense stat

Who the fuck though this was balanced?

I've been searching all over the net for the past ten minutes to see about hacking and cheating in this game. It's unbelievable how some people could beat me within twenty seconds. Thought I was missing some combo mechanic at first or that you can buy power ups with money.

At first I thought the puzzle mode was kind of lame and boring but as soon as I unlocked PVP, changed my mind. Until coming across a hacker every three rounds of course.

Holy shit you're right, he's fucking busted

Attached: IMG_20190504_184626.jpg (513x474, 32K)

Is it good?

>unlock
>worlds
Wait, who do unlock through out the levels?

you just suck lmao

DR PINK GOLD BABY PEACH FT. KNUCKLES

I got a free roll for beating level 40 and happened to get Ludwig, idk if it was a guaranteed doctor or I just got lucky, probably the latter.

>Dr. Wario
based

Attached: 755.gif (80x80, 2K)

>Just Ludwig and Wendy

I know people bitch about the Koopalings eating up roster space, but only having a select few of them just feels wrong.

Attached: 1549918406717.jpg (515x388, 31K)

That's how they've been handling them in the years since Mario kart 8, they'll just pick a couple to put in. Wendy gets in more often than everyone else because she's a girl.

Gracias, doctor.

I hope so.

SMR was fun for a few months. This game will hold me for a year.

Don't see Rosalina in the character pool. When the hell is she coming out? Also I guess rerolling won't be viable since you need to do those 20 stages?

Hi cutey gurl.

Attached: daily dose.jpg (370x197, 50K)

>some people complain when all 8 get in mario kart, smash, Mario&Luigi and recent New super mario bros
>people complain when only a few get in this game
>people complain when they aren't in Mario maker
Jesus, no wonder developers barely listen to what fans say

Thanks doc

It wont give me coins in versus mode anymore, anyone know how long I gotta wait?

>select only waifu in the start
>don't have to worry about 2% cause i already got titty nurse

Lucky bastard.

Attached: sad dr rosa.png (99x120, 18K)

A bit late to the party. Does the game have daily login bonus. When is the reset?

Mario's clear bottom row is pretty good for PVP I assume when you're always left with hanging rows.
I just get fucked picking Peach and her non clutch ability.

tfw already having to save my coins for Rosa

There is daily gift from the shop, I assume it resets 20 or 24 hours after you collected it because it says 15 hours until next gift for me and I was playing this afternoon

This,I choose Bowser expecting his laugh but I got just a fucking gif

Be my fren?
support.drmario-world.com/en-US/friend_invite?tokens=Q3jBPx49Bz

So the datamine is just the icons or they can play as the characters like they do with FEH datamine?

>PvP
Why?

whale bait

>device lets me download it (ie play store says the specs match)
>open it up
>Your device can't play Dr. Mario World
>it's not even a year old

Attached: 1530400213652.jpg (620x450, 45K)

rooted?

I hope he is fucking seething that Wario & Waluigi has gained enough popularity to be a must have for these sorts of games.
If he got his way they would been fucking deleted years ago.

Attached: 1559184201460.png (1200x813, 366K)

Nope.

They're probably adding her in at a later date. The datamine showed a bunch of sprites for characters that aren't playable yet.

thanks doc

HOW DO THE BABIES HAVE MEDICAL DEGREES

>bowser with goomba
>bowser with goomba
>bowser with goomba
>bowser with goomba
>bowser with goomba
>luigi with goomba
>bowser with goomba
>bowser with goomba
>yoshi with goomba
>dr mario with goomba
>bowser with goomba
>bowser with goomba
FUCK YOU BOWSER PLAYERS

Attached: 1515649551358.jpg (480x360, 26K)

So I just got done playing it for a while. This is my first time ever playing a mobile gacha game. How the fuck is this shit supposed to be addicting? It's frustrating not being able to get characters and items that you want and it takes forever to get coins. It makes me not want to play.

Attached: 1463710859293.jpg (609x576, 68K)

Gacha games usually rely on waifu bait and pretty anime characters to get weebs rolling for SSR characters. Mario doesn't really have this leverage to it since they're all cartoon characters.

I just like that this one is a puzzle game rather than roll for characters so that the big number on the screen gets bigger.

Waiting on modded apk

oof

Attached: hksgydcr3c931.jpg (1063x1888, 755K)

They said it many times already. The mobile games are not going to be ports or straight rehashes of their preexisting games. It's just another platform for them to develop new games that's made for mobile. Don't expect anything else of the sort. Smartphone is just a huge advertisement to them.

Whales can't play for shit though, especially given how fast paced and frantic the pvp is. Seriously, it's some good shit going on in that mode. I want a Dr. Mario BR mode so we can shit on 99 other players at the same time.

Bowser is the only right choice out of the first three.

Attached: 1547511579514.png (432x453, 231K)

Can you blame them? Why bother changing it for a single gay country when you could just not have it there and make money off retards in the rest of the world

Attached: 1537762542458.png (904x718, 223K)

Holy shit I can barely run this shit, how is a puzzle game this intensive?

not if you want to go to heaven

Thanks Doc

Not all doctors do surgery. He's probably an OGBYN