Tfw people are saying classic will die because nobody wants to watch a streamer grind the same content every day once...

>tfw people are saying classic will die because nobody wants to watch a streamer grind the same content every day once the last content release is out

STOP THIS. Jesus Christ, nobody cares about streamers. Classic WoW is like golf: fun to play but boring to watch.

Attached: wow-classic.jpg (1024x512, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxDXOWwNGHU
youtube.com/watch?v=fVpzeOUeEow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one fucking cares about Classic after Twitch played it all for views months in advance.
No one fucking cares about it now that its nostalgia (the primary factor) has already been drained.

STOP THIS. Jesus Christ, nobody cares about streamers.

Classic is shit and not even vanilla. The graphics are wrong, there are tons of bugs that weren't in vanilla, and layering is shit.

Private servers were better. Fuck blizzard

It's pretty funny how much of a 180 the streamers did on it in just... two weeks(?) of playing it. Now it will only be nostalgiafags in their thirties playing it for a couple of months before ditching it.

Private servers had the right combat calculations leaked since 2006 but chose to ignore them, kind of sad.

>layering is shit.
This is only temporary. It's either layering or massive queues like in the original release.

I'd rather play the damn games than watch some dipshit play them.

>twitch is meaningful
>twitch holds a majority of people who like said game
cringe and kys gen x

Attached: 79294.jpg (229x220, 7K)

this, even when Asmongold started shitting on it you KNOW it's going to be dead.

the viewership represents the interest in the game.
Just like how the viewership was high the initial weeks and dissappeared, so will the Classicfags go back to their games after a fucking month.
Get the fuck over it retard.

Streamers and 16 year olds not playing isn't exactly a negative attribute to most people that will play it. One of the biggest things at the moment is waiting to see where streamers make characters in order to avoid those servers.

>Blizzdrones still clinging to this snoozefest after Shadowbringers was a massive 11/10 success

Back to your cancerous twitch chat room you fucking faggot

all the hype died out with classic because they are dragging it along too slowly. Why the fuck they need two years to get this shit ready is beyond me

fuck off retard, I played vanilla every day and I know when to cope.
I lived the glory days and I ain't no fucking KEK that wants to relive the past.
It aint 2004 anymore RETARD.

>once the last content release is out

WHAT CONTENT RELEASE??? IT'S A FINISHED GAME THERE WILL BE NOTHING NEW

>golf
>fun
fuck off cuckoo

I think it really depends on where they take it. I don't see classic staying around for long if they just make TBC and WOTLK next,literally just take it the OSRS route and they might have something special on their hands especially since they're teasing completely changing up retail, that way we'd get real WoW back plus new content and a completly different game for when you get bored of that (AKA retail after 9.0)

>16 year olds not playing isn't exactly a negative attribute
you're not wrong. the less fuck trophies in games the better those games tend to be overall.

it's kind of funny how at least crystal was mostly open but ever since 8.2 came out it's starting to get too crammed. Literally everything is full

Could OP be any more of a onions boomer?

Attached: 1438891095565.jpg (491x404, 32K)

lel how pathetic can u get

streamers are just worried cuz theyre going to get fucking wrecked 24/7 and it wont make for good "viewership" lel. imagine basing relevancy on streamership

and literal babbys giving $$ to people who play video games. literally the most beta faggot thing you can do.

like the only more subhuman thing you can do is give $$ to a thott streamer. at least go and buy a fucking hooker

these faggots into irrelevancy and the game will live its normal life cycle without them.

tbc was dogshit and wotlk isnt even worht talking about.

tbc just turned it into a fucking bounce house safezone and beyond that the game was only for truly sick and addicted scum

It's going to have at least 1.5million and twice the amount of any other MMO. Streaming niggers are such a small part of the community, you really are a faggot for thinking that's significant at all.

they had to shut down 9 out of the 10 beta servers

the most beta thing you can do is play a game from 15 years ago and actually enjoy it.
Face it, everyone is addicted to new content, Classic is a dead fucking end for C U C K S that can't cope with reality and need a nostalgia bubble to hide in.

>playing classic when you have this kino
>youtube.com/watch?v=sxDXOWwNGHU

Attached: 1550800834796.jpg (2000x2734, 3.69M)

2/10 nt blnt

lol buying current wow to play a stress test

lol i forgot private servers were so unpopular. you fuckin dork use your brain

ot but whats the appeal of ffxiv? not a flame or anything i havent played it. i heard the mechanics and gameplay are like whatever, along with the pvp. is it just a good rpg or what? unironically asking

go play retail then. the rest of us will actually play a good game

gameplay is actually the best an mmo has ever had, pic related. It's just a huge meme because it starts so slow. You have a decently complex rotation and class resource system, positionals, combos, off global cooldowns, and unlike warcraft you actually have to memorize the fight and react without the help of addons.

Then you have RPG elements with each class/job heavily invested in lore. Each one has a story. Playing ninja in Heavensward when it was introduced you became friends with your teachers from Doma and heard about their lands and customs. Then you end up actually going there in stormblood and seeing it first hand and fighting for their people.

The community is great. It's good enough that wow refugees have a bad habit of getting ostracized for being too autistic/retarded. Capital cities are filled with people crafting (which is god tier, each one is its own class with rotations), bards playing music, people talking to each other, etc.

And the world is full of people doing things. Levees, sight seeing, gathering, fates, hunts, etc. It's free to play until 35 and soon to 50 and you can play all the jobs on a single character.

It's just a really good MMO that focused on something other than raiding and dungeons.

Attached: 1561076607885.jpg (1343x1800, 945K)

>pic related
fug

Attached: 1562238564843.webm (872x488, 2.73M)

>alphinaud/alisae being played by the same actor
that's cute

right?

IMAGINE playing current wow. i quit in tbc. played another acc for part of wotlk for some world top 50 (lel). then i made the horrendous mistake of resubbing twice in the past 13 years

you literally need to be absolute scum to enjoy current wow. its brutally boring and depressing.

You call that gameplay? THIS IS GAMEPLAY!

Attached: 1561660928162.webm (862x504, 2.03M)

>the viewership represents the interest in the game.
Not exactly.

i can play any total war game for like 24 hours straight no problem but i cant watch anyone stream that shit for more than 15 minutes

Hey guys we just downed KT on my private server PVE.
After months of hard work and up and down, we finaly did it

Attached: IMG_9882.png (640x1136, 736K)

Yea Forums is filled with underage kids who care about streamers, the majority of the classic fanbase doesnt

can't wait to just make a character and shit post Yea Forums on the flightpath.

accurate. i play like 100 people for years, maybe 1/5 watches any stream, ever

the generation that wants classic wow doesnt watch streaming autistic shit zoomer. but im not playing, fuck this sharding bullshit they havnt gotten a dime from me since nostalrius shutdown and they still wont.

>This is only temporary.
Stage one. Denial.

Attached: AD6D7630-FB93-48DC-9C69-DF0B62AC0404.gif (300x160, 2.5M)

Twitch at peak times represents around a million 10-30yr old males. The viewership only gives indication of what's popular to watch at any given time but it's not representative of what 200+ million other 'gamers' are playing and spending on. Stop pretending like streamers are relevant beyond 0.5% of people's interests.

Attached: 1561123563742.jpg (609x619, 196K)

There’s your barrens chat bro

Attached: 56D21086-EB92-4E63-ABD3-9277F8BDCD24.jpg (1024x564, 48K)

Literally no one plays that weeb trash. Wow at its worst is always the superior game, especially because unlike FF the raids are always good.

Ahem

Attached: FCD7180A-DAC6-427E-BDD9-4FE97F4DADE1.jpg (957x508, 96K)

Attached: home.webm (429x155, 2.72M)

Wow exactly as I remember classic wow, I can't wait for it come out.

Attached: 1516557994798.jpg (1440x1080, 104K)

You can bypass all of that once the cash shop is implemented!

>all the 8.2 wow refugees literally can't even try the game
that's actually fucking kino

Attached: 1561149686420.png (896x672, 550K)

>because unlike FF the raids are always good

youtube.com/watch?v=fVpzeOUeEow

Quite literally “fuck off we’re full”

FFXIV has more subs than your sinking ship buddy

>Quite literally “fuck off we’re full”
>"Once the head of the house gets up and shuts the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock on the door, saying, 'Lord, open up to us!' then He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know where you are from.' "Then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets'; and He will say, 'I tell you, I do not know where you are from; DEPART FROM ME, ALL YOU EVILDOERS.'
>Luke 13:25-27

Attached: 1561229875929.png (674x834, 219K)

put back the replica guns steve

>massive success
>after a month everyone unsubs since they're done with the story
happened for HW & SB, its gonna happen again. Modern MMOs are a joke.

Notice how they abandoned thread when I posted those numbers, they’re scared

i dont know exactly what it is but the closer it gets to release the less i care about playing it
i was excited when it was announced but over time its just sunk in that its the same game i played 15 years ago just with a probably worse community

Attached: 1533486562558.png (208x212, 37K)

Classic is dead cause of Twitch cancer and no one wants to play with Autismgold.

>LF MONGOLOID SHARD

no. play private.

It's not perfect but it's 10 times better than nu-mmos, so it makes retail and ffxiv trannies alike seethe
We're going home bro

>We're going home bro

Attached: 1561820580789.jpg (994x745, 166K)

step 1: pick a private server (whatever xpac you like, be it BC WOTLK Vanilla whatever)

step 2: get your fix without Twitch cancer

private is the best way to play atm.

Imagine having this image saved on your PC. Imagine sliding your fat greasy fingers across the keyboard for the 100th time to post this, thinking you're being witty or clever.
>tfw you'll never be this user

Imagine being this upset over an image.

dilate

cant play it, not excited at all anymore

shadowbringers was just too good

Looks like I found the some of the resident bots repeating the same posts ad nauseam.
Any tips how I can stop coming to this shithole?

Who gives a fuck about the beta? We have been playing for years on private servers anyway

Attached: 1494269311772.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I cannot stand those cheap graphics. They give me a headache

this

just play private

dont play on console then

Congrats no one gives a single fuck and you just wasted months of your time pressing 1 2 3 over and over again.

>everyone hates Asmongold when he loves classic
>everyone loves Asmongold now that he hates it
Getting a little bit predictable there, Yea Forums.

It'll die on day one because no one will be able to get out of the starting area, almost impossible to tag mobs.