Shantae in Smash “Leak”

Y’all are fucking dipshits saying that because Shantae’s window in the Shantae 5 trailer is shaped like the smash logo means she’s gonna be in smash. Her window has always been like that, and even the very first thing you see in Shantae: Half Genie Hero (picture there) is the fucking window. Everyone calm your goddamned tits, know, I want Shantae in smash too, in fact, she’s my most requested character, but it’s not happening, at least not with the “window leak”

Attached: A474BA83-5D36-43CD-A457-C9DDEFCFB319.jpg (1536x2048, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.nintendo.com/activities/opinion-polls/nintendo-switch-road-trip-fun-poll/
yachtclubgames.com/2014/11/euau-nintendo-eshop-takeover/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHE"S INNNN!!!!!!!
WINDOW LEAK IS FUCKING CONFIRMED!!!

Haha wouldn't it be funny if her sweatpants slipped off haha

She can't be in Smash, because Mario is already in Smash.

I love Shantae, but I knew not to get crazy over the window.
But the chairs are still the most pathetic thing I've seen rosterfags go crazy over.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Do us a favor and kill yourself now, SHE'S IN and SHE IS THE NEXT FIGHTER

>Shanate fans are retarded
No shit, everyone with an above 90 IQ knows she has a zero chance of getting in Smash. Sakurai wants to put iconic series like Castlevania and Dragon Quest while Smash fans ask for indie garbage he probably has never heard of that sells itself on waifu bait.

I for one can't wait for the linoleum that confirms Frogger.

Just like anyone with a high IQ knew that Banjo would never make it. And Piranha Plant. And Incineroar. And Bayonetta. And Ridley. And K.Rool. And DQ Hero. And Megaman. And...

Yeah, you’re right... as much as I hate to admit it

>S-Shantae is not popular
>almost 1 million views in just 2 days
lol....

Attached: Screenshot_20190709_032032.jpg (1080x1127, 220K)

Not a leak. Merely a visual joke.

It’s not hard to garner attention when you’re baiting people with a fake smash hint

>views
>vizualoscos
Those aren't the same thing

Comparing Ridley or K. Rool to Shantae is moronic, if she was popular she would have won the poll they did.

Attached: 1556424976133.gif (500x363, 324K)

She wasn't even the most popular indie character during the ballot, Shovel Knight was and he got AT'd. After that it should have been obvious to anyone that Shantae wasn't getting in, which is true since she got spirit'd. Shovel Knight fags stopped their autism after he was deconfirmed, why haven't Shanate fags stopped yet?

I'm not having this conversation for the fifteen millionth time. Just take the You and pretend you're right.

I'm not comparing Shantae to anyone. I'm making a point of all the times Yea Forums has been right. Which is never.

Jesus Christ this level of cope. HAHAHAHAH the absolute state of ShantaeFags.

Good job you said the thing, bye.

Go back.

Good job, you used another catchphrase. Keep copypasting, you'll impress your girlfriend one day.

Keep coping, ShantaeTard. She won't be in.

Just like how every other character I've ever wanted didn't get in, and then did. I only advocate for Shantae because she's the only character left on my wishlist of "dream come true" reveals.

>background plant
OH SHIT HE'S IN

Attached: oddish.png (475x475, 131K)

You may want it to happen, but it's not going to. Be happy Samurai gave you a sticker.

she is a spirit user. why would they put her in as a spirit if she was going to be a playable character

Thanks doc.

Attached: 4981618+_d5fed087e8e6dde43f2f1ccbb79ab6f6.gif (300x168, 737K)

You're failing to absorb my message, so I'll all cap it.
EVERY CHARACTER I'VE EVER WANTED HAS MADE IT IN DESPITE EVERYTHING Yea Forums SAID TO THE CONTRARY, BUT PLEASE KEEP PRETENDING LIKE YOU'LL BE RIGHT THIS TIME.

Unironically this, I wanted Shantae in the game but like knew it was impossible in general, fact alone she has a spirit is amazing to me and makes me hope she gets a Mii outfit too at least

Excuse me?

Wow, I can't believe super highly requested characters like Isaac is playable. And Shadow. And Waluigi. And Ashley. And Shovel Knight. And Geno. And Chorus Kids. And Rex. And Springman. And...

buddy i hate to tell ya but i think youre colorblind

Oh, I am right. Keep coping ShantaeFag. You can yell, cry, scream, etc. But she. Wont. Be. In. Fags like you need to learn this. Piss, shit and cry some more.

to be fair we have absolutely zero goddamn idea how sakurai, or anyone on the team, actually judges character popularity
people bitched about ridley and k.rool since fucking melee and it took a poll we never saw the results of for them to realize it
hell i think nintendo of america even said they were surprise to the reaction isaac got for just being a trophy
they could think shantae is actually on banjo levels for some bizarre reason and we'd have no actual idea
shantae is still a shit pick whose already out of the race but i don't think nintendo actually understands fan demand at all

Attached: doomer.gif (488x519, 415K)

Are shantaefags the kpop fans of smash speculation?
>annoying
>always act smug and better than thou

>was hoping we would get an actual trailer for 5 at AX
>only get the opening
>"well that's okay i gu-"
>retarded ass window theory blows up to the point where major sites were reporting on it, reigniting the rosterfaggotry

Attached: 1562355002065.gif (170x196, 919K)

If a window is leaking you should apply some fresh caulk

>Doesn't even budge or change tactic
It's almost like you copypasta your responses. If you're not going to actually talk other than "no you", bye.

kkkkkkkkkkk

>HUEmonkey
Yikes

Based. Too bad you're the vocal minority compared to the autistic side of Shantae fans.

worst part is that the op is very generic and doesn't hint a new mechanic or bad guy

Stay mad Isaacuck

Attached: a0b.jpg (1200x1027, 160K)

>>Doesn't even budge or change tactic
Lmao, you make it sound like we're in a war or some shit. Get outta here, and go to Twitter or something. Also like how you keep saying bye, but keep coming back to respond.

Where were you when Matt ruined the Shantae community?

Attached: 3C2877BA-815E-42D0-8B82-D99F7D8548FD.jpg (1242x793, 156K)

HEUAHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEA

user, what is this.

I keep saying "bye" because I'm giving you the chance to leave. You responding with "YES I LOVE YOUR TEARS" when I say "I've gotten every character I've ever wanted" is embarrassing, and I'm not going to be mean about it.

also
>Update 69
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!!!

You can argue that it's implying that we get to play as Mimic but the intro is most likely unrelated to the events in the game.

it's funny because people are watching it because it's made by trigger studio, no one cares about shantae

look, just shut up.

Shantae was never gonna be on this game because she already is as a spirit, capisce?

you lost ALL credibility the moment you talked about popularity, you DONT KNOW what people want, you DONT KNOW what nintendo allowed in that base list they gave Sakurai, and you CERTAINLY DONT, AND WILL NEVER KNOW how sakurai thinks to guess whatever he is gonna put.

so please, do everyone a favor and KILL YOURSELF!

It’s the thing that started the whole #shantae4smash shit

Attached: 2302D019-A145-408F-9C9D-AD62CC9A4BB9.png (700x1660, 1007K)

>shantae in smash
>nintendo can't even get an indie dev to make a low budget indie title exclusive
Why are Nintendo so fucking pathetic.

Even Shrek has more chances

Attached: shrekt.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

This Matt guy is fucking pathetic. Like seriously, I can't believe the autism on this man.

>I keep saying "bye" because I'm giving you the chance to leave
Nigger, who are you? Why do I have to leave? If you're this mad, you can walk away from your tablet, you autismo.

When the ballot came out, WF made an update on the HGH KS encouraging fan support on the Smash Ballot.

We're still feeling the effects today.

Attached: 1537674689471.jpg (533x496, 83K)

Attached: file.png (1080x1319, 870K)

I don't disagree with you at all. The point of my post was that even if a character seems popular, that doesn't mean they will get in since his list was comprised of popular long requested characters (and Piranha Plant) who got in while also ignoring the ones who didn't. Like he put Incineroar on his list when Decidueye was the popular Pokemon that was being requested by rosterfags.

IDS HAPPEDING!!11
NIGEL THORNBERRY FOR SMASH

The fact that Wayforward even got the money for a Trigger OP proves it's popular. Even then, look at Kiznaiver and tell me that Trigger = instant popularity

No wonder ShantaeFags are this autistic.

She's a Spirit already, she's not getting in

this is a steve fag's next move after realizing nobody cares about steve anymore.

Shantae is the most likely of the "unlikely likelies" left.

and you've just seen the tip of the iceberg

Attached: 23a.jpg (635x1200, 129K)

please go back

I didn't want Steve in, and your post is probably not implying this. But Shantae is a spirit, and Shovel Knight is an AT.

Encouraging fan support isn't a bad thing on paper. The problem is that Smash/rosterfags blow everything out of proportion.

Attached: 1439938730286.png (321x229, 34K)

This. Why make her a spirit if you had plans on making her DLC. Playable characters are not suppose to have leveled spirits or else all playable characters would have them. Plus she's not even as popular as Shovel Knight and Rayman yet look where they are.

can we agree shantaefags are the most autistic ballotfags?

Attached: upload_2018-8-24_0-7-27.png (580x393, 57K)

Why do anti-Shantaefags go through this much trouble to pick a fight? Nobody has mention this shit since Friday, then it got quiet. Just leave them alone. You're just giving them more fuel.

My god. Are ShantaeFags worse than SteveFags?

You talk about being mad while so obviously growing mad yourself, my man.

She's getting in and you can rage all you want, it's not going to change reality
the only result is that I'll get to drink your delicious tears

Attached: 1559506390085.jpg (320x320, 31K)

This is how Baniofags also acted when Steve was brought up

Nobody is getting mad (at least I'm not.) Cope harder, though.

Hero doesn’t come out till like maybe next week, people gotta pass time somehow

There aren't enough Shantaefags to be the "most" of anything.
For every one person on twitter like that for Shantae there's 5-10 for whatever other shit.

>why is he still replying

never even played shantae game but jerk off to her constantly

Attached: boop.gif (1920x1080, 2.86M)

The anti-Shantae autism fuels me.

Why is it that most splatoonfags are this bitter and obnoxious?

I think the shantae trailer was really cute and the song was catchy. Anyone else here a /funhaver/?

Attached: 1562077943096-tv.png (205x246, 7K)

>He says "cope" again when I'm literally fat and happy on all the characters I've gotten on my wishlist
Expand thy vocabulary senpai.

prove it

Honestly the chairs were so out of place it really did seem like he was trying to hint at something but I guess it was just weird interior design
The stuff on the shelves, on the other hand, was such a fucking reach it amazed me anyone was taking it seriously

Attached: chairs.png (506x356, 198K)

>brought up
Bullshit. The whole concept of Steve being brought up on here was for the sole intention of being toxic towards the people who wanted the Bear and Bird. That is exactly why stinky Steve was created.

You seem to be lost, friend. This is Yea Forums - Smash Bros.

Cope more, ShantaeFag. Once all 5 fighters have been revealed, you'll go back to your cave till the next Smash game.

Only a retarded autist would want a niche character who's only wanted because of fap material. I'd rather have another icon than your shitty waifu.

You don’t know the ballot results, don’t pretend to. I’m not a Shantaefag, I’m a “people who say they know the results are fags”fag

B-but don't you guys wanna talk about how upbeat and stylish the music and animation was

Attached: 1562268355748-v.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>he's still giving him (You)s

You're not even reading my posts. Stop embarrassing yourself. Please. Just stop. I'm embarrassed for you and it's no longer even funny.

>Implying (You)s have monetary worth like Karma

Never forget

Attached: 1450424426533.png (2400x1234, 1.74M)

I have nothing better to do. I'm also morbidly curious how many ways one man can say "cope" so my (You)s shall continue.

user, just let it go. She's not going to be in. Be happy with what you got, and settle down. You got some of your characters you wanted, you can't get them all.

no we must discuss how this stylized window vaguely resembles an inverted smash ball and dump my people being dumb on twitter folder for the nth time

>all this because Bayonetta was announced
It felt good being a Bayo fan

>dragging Rayman into this

Attached: 1537929746823.jpg (640x480, 35K)

I'll let go when you let go my man. We're only 100 posts in, I can do this all day.

>Bayonetta was top character in Europe but not in Japan and the US

I wonder what the top characters were in countries that actually matter. My bet is K Rool or Ridley

Based Wolf

done, now GTFO

Attached: 1562637736608.png (648x348, 207K)

Jesus Christ you fat neckbeard. I knew ShantaeFags were bad, but this is on another level.

But user

Did you see the rest of the animation and all the characters and stuff

Words can not describe how much I hate this image, I could go piece by piece on how this image is just a complete disaster, most of it boils down to "Show some fucking respect for the Smash devs"

Buddy I’m a shantaefag too, either you a false flag playing 4D chess, or the sadly more realistic version being you’re an actual autist not knowing when to shut the fuck up.

how would they even make the amiibo

If we're going by that logic, then Neku would have been in a long time ago.

Attached: neku.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>an angry bird
Real heartbreaking, kid.

Attached: 1536583715845.png (387x343, 66K)

>Angry Bird on the bottom
Did I miss something, where the fuck are the Angry-Birdchads?

One got in as an Assist Trophy with 5 spirits and the other got 2 spirits and nothing else, Shantae is the older series with more games, why did Shovel Knight get more representation? There is literally only 1 possible answer that makes sense but I want you to tell me why.

Clear plastic rod through the middle of a pose where he stands straight up or something of the sort. Its tricky but Rayman statues have been made before, like picrelated.

Attached: leptys statue.jpg (172x292, 7K)

>Y-you're fat and ugly
Alright, well at least you admit I'm right.
Either way none of this will be remembered tomorrow when this exact thread is made again only with less me in it.

Shantae a shit

Beats me. At least they got their character in the game.

Attached: shrugmania.png (294x384, 118K)

>most common characters are krool, banjo and shantae
and people will still try to convince themselves she's not popular or confirmed

Attached: 1817482241.jpg (512x288, 48K)

FFS, just kiss and make up you two

The fuck are you tagging me for?

Attached: 96DD9488-C248-4E99-AB5F-F672B2DA3A57.jpg (747x775, 407K)

>someone’s fursona yelling at Corrin
I hated the inclusion too, but that is ridiculous

there's a bunch of lines in the middle, so it's not the smash logo, now GTFO I said

those son, are bloomers.
they cute as SHIT

It's Wolf

confirmed based on what? Oh yeah, nothing. We don't know who the other characters are, but I can promise you it's not your indie waifu.

telling the first poster to see the other posts

its green enough

That’s supposed to be the eyepatch?

To which I reply

Cope
Seethe
Dilate
Have sex (with a plugged in toaster)

Attached: Screenshot_20190709_042816.jpg (353x302, 29K)

Do you have bad eyesight?

So now that pic related lost and got fully deconfirmed, false flagers and villain rosterfag character is Shantae again, right Yea Forums?

Attached: 1656BD83-B324-4287-8E0D-017A6D6C0DF8.jpg (680x598, 18K)

My bad

that's just their kikestarter money
some virgin whales spared some big sheckles for their cartoon tiddies, and the fact that they spent budget on that opening shows they haven no control of priorities and the game will probably be even worse than the last one

Shame, too. Steve would be an interested character, but those fucking discordfags just wouldn’t shut up

>shantaefag telling anyone to dilate
>when wayforward is putting tumblr trannies to make their music

Attached: 1562443855224.png (944x552, 207K)

No. At least she wasn't made absolutely horrid to look at.

I thought they were suposed to be Wario and Waluigi

Shantaefags will never reach the same level as Steveposting. Most of the salt towards them (aside from the weirdos shown in pics) is because they don't back down and roll over to being called retarded.

>user posts argument
>retard shantaefag responds with "buzzword buzzword buzzword memephrase"
you dumbasses act like children who got their toys taken away from them

this is your average shantaefag

Attached: uILq7tVT_400x400.png (400x400, 286K)

c-cute

oh I just realized you're a falseflagger, nevermind then. Because I refuse to believe anyone would be willing to act this stupid unless it was completely intentional

Steve is a top tier season finale villain. Ashley is the main villain for a single arc but not season finale tier like Steve. Shantae is a villain where the writers got lazy and just tried to copy the Ashley arc again but with much worse writing.

>gets destroyed
>b-bbbbbut your a falseflagger
so you're not only a hypocrite but also a retard

I honestly want Shantae to make it, because I know that both the celebration and hate threads will be glorious. You fuckers would be trembling with rage and calling her every fucking slur under the sun. It would be so worth seeing all the ass destruction.

Attached: 1465588970488.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

Unironically fuck anyone who actually voted for Paper Mario in the ballot

This. While SteveFags are annoying shits, they can come up with some funny shitposts. ShantaeFags are 10000000x worse.

It's almost like they just want their character. The end.

What about Waluigi and Hat Goomba

>responding with buzzwords is destroying someone
go back to school and learn how to debate

What?

Waluigi is like the comedic side villain. He thinks he's the greatest, but always gets defeated because he is dumb. Hat goomba is like that lazy villam, who rarely does anything.

Shantaefags aren't spinning a narrative or wish to get their character in spite of another. They just want their character and don't magically stop wanting their character because you don't. And you hate that.

>All that implying
Are you that autistic sperg from awhile ago? When will you shut up, Brad?

Stay ontopic please. I was being serious.

Waluigi is a joke villain who gets his ass beat incredibly easily and comes back every few episodes for comedic relief only to get his ass beat again. Not sure about hat goomba, maybe a minion for a greater evil or something.

All the while screeching about Bayonetta in December 2015, with that one guy who said Shantae can be a Bayo echo

Attached: file.png (580x565, 268K)

No you weren't, Brad. You literally just came up with random stuff.

>Shantaefags aren't spinning a narrative or wish to get their character in spite of another.
What? There isn't an unlimited number of characters that can be in. Thus, every character that gets in does so in spite of others.

I'll be convinced she is after she gets a game that sells over 10,000 copies.

Attached: file.png (462x638, 160K)

Shovel Knight is an Assist Trophy with 5 spirits, Shantae only has 2 spirits and nothing else, keep coping.

so you're telling me he's deconfirmed while she isn't, got it

Who is this 'Matt' guy anyway and what is his fucking problem?

Someone would have to create a Grotesque Shantae model to fill the void.

Spirits are deconfirmed characters. Cope.

Who is Brad? I'm not meme-ing what are you even talking about?

user I’m a shantaefag as well, she ain’t coming best case now is like hopefully a Mii outfit dlc for her and maybe Risky

name one Shantae game that sold over 3 million copies in one year

Attached: cupeadandhispalmugman.jpg (616x353, 64K)

It's sort of like a joke. You know how Yea Forums came up with that Barry boogeyman, right?

This can kinda do

Attached: F1F20FFD-777E-4E69-AF34-C24A8691035C.jpg (723x1024, 123K)

Oh okay, so it's like him all over again. What's Brad infamous for?

She’s not in but it’s still a nod to smash, her window ya never been perfectly askew to look like the smash logo

Being autistic just like Barry(Bazztek)

WHat bothers me about Shantae is that the people who push for her are almost always part of the waifu crowd rather than having any passion for the games themselves. Literally every Shantae supporter I've met was like that.

>Game sold more then Pikmin and Persona 5
>might not even get a mii outfit well >Shantae got a spirit
Shantae’s not getting in but like smash wise it’s demand and request, Shantae ain’t an indie icon but like to a lot of people neither is Cuphead.

I'd like to see Shantae get a 3D game like Mario and DK.

A 3D Shantae platformer would be a better Banjo successor than Yookah Laylee.

It's because real fans are either more focused on actual Shantae content like the upcoming installment or gave up when too many people just told them they were waifufags to shutdown any argument.

Wayforward makes very meh games with little substance so the waifus are the only things you can get passionate about

The problem is that when you put down that "waifu" mindset you realize the games are actually mediocre at best

I could see that, thought Yooka Laylee ain’t exactly a high bar to jump over

You guys need to stop thinking about what Sakurai wants and instead think of what Nintendo would want, keep in mind all of the roster picks for the DLC are characters NINTENDO chose

what did you expect from a game that relies entirely on fanservice? everyone know shantae games are garbage but some manchildren defend that garbage because it makes their peepee hard

I've played all 4 of them and I agree. The gameplay in all of them is generic and doesn't really do anything unique when most popular indie games usually have a catch.

Neku unironically has a better case for being in than Shantae as the DS rep. Prove me wrong.

I wasn't saying Cuphead is an indie icon but basically that Cuphead is closer to actually being one than Shantae is

>more popular then Shantae
>loved more
>better indie icon
>big fan base that keeps growing
He’s in, suck it Shantaefags

Attached: F0F9C083-7A05-4FDB-AD5E-DC185E11CAF6.jpg (632x1024, 133K)

When will someone make a creepy Shantae render to spam for months only to get BTFO permanently when undertale gets a rep

IN KOF2002UM YURI SHOUTS “SUMAAAAASHU” WHEN SHE DOES HER DONKEY KICK SHES FUCKING IN BROS

Was Shantae ever on an official poll with Mario? No didn’t think so
play.nintendo.com/activities/opinion-polls/nintendo-switch-road-trip-fun-poll/

Attached: CC646A60-D180-4B93-B543-449A3BFD40DC.gif (412x412, 1.38M)

We're still here. We're playing the patient game.

Banjos in so they were right Stevie

No they seethed hard every time Steve was brought up

based steveposter btfo'ing shantaefags

Based.

And yet...

It's real; she is in. Literally already. Did you not play through World of Light or see the last trailer?

This shit was debunked by the fact that Hollow Knight would later replace Shantae on the Indie games section.

Shantae is just too cute

Attached: 717e17d9bf61522bbd266a87c7031cdf7014285d.png (2500x2000, 985K)

that's hilarious

Shantaefags act like people shitting on Shantae is a personal attack to them

wouldn't you get defensive if someone insulted your wife too?

People shitting on Shantae think too highly of themselves and get triggered by hearing "no".

Tags - Mindbreak

Attached: 3CA84F4D-5BED-4AD3-81D0-9ED93570AAC2.jpg (1242x1490, 809K)

is he wrong

The cast of characters are colorful enough and the universe is interesting enough that my interest in the series wouldn't have wavered even if Shantae was a fat guy for lulz. Those who think waifus is the only reason we love the series are waifufags themselves trying to save face. If they weren't, they would have critical opinion outside of the fact there's waifus in it deeper than "it sucks".

Your average Shantae hater

So what you're saying is.... they've been teasing Shantae in Smash the WHOLE TIME

>Shantae hater
user this was a major shantaefag who freaked out over everything

Attached: A22E8621-68AB-480E-8EAD-84DA771BF6B4.jpg (1242x1570, 950K)

I'm not even a shantaefag but this guy is a loser.
Your average Shantae fans

>New Smash Trailer
>Pokémon trainer fighting Mewtwo in a desert
>Mewtwo suddenly have to upper hand but Charizard used Fire Blast to knock Mewtwo out
>Pokémon Trainer emerges victorious and ready his pokeball to catch Mewtwo
>Suddenly, two mysterious figure walks toward Pokémon Trainer and Mewtwo
>One of them spoke “Tai, what kind of digimon are those?”
>Tai responds, “I don’t know Agumon, they sure are powerful. Let’s join the fight!”
>Agumon and Taichi joins the battle!
>Agumon and Taichi battles different smash characters and showcasing their attacks and the ability to digivolve into Greymon and MetalGreymon
>Back to Mewtwo and Pokémon Trainer, they are ready to unleash their ultimate power
>Mewtwo mega evolved to Mega Mewtwo Y and Pokémon trainer ready his Pokémon
>Agumon and Taichi ready themselves
>Tai readies his digivice and his crest of courage
>”Agumon, warp digivolve to!” A silhouette of Wargreymon behind Agumon appears. And then the Smash Logo appears.
>Available Jan. 2020

Not video games

Agumon is gonna be in.

Not. Video. Games.

>Thinking this argument will ever end when the same shit with Goku is still happening

Miku!!!!

Attached: 61F19B88-76D3-41D9-8F99-85048494E1CF.png (462x710, 269K)

Did all the cheevos in Pirate's Curse and soon plan to do the same in 1/2 but I'm too lazy atm

Waifu? No I legit like these games.

Attached: 1562627766528.png (788x637, 63K)

user, whether you belief in the window shit or not, don't be retarded. The windows alignment isn't the same.

Yes.

>oh no

Attached: maxresdefault (36).jpg (1280x720, 97K)

The only people screeching about Bayonetta is the single fag you people keep posting here.

What in the actual fuck dont you fucking understand. Hes already in the game you absolute retard. Fucking have sex fast please for the love of God Yea Forums cant be full of people this autistic

So spirits only deconfirmed DLC characters? lmao

So in that case more than 80% of the spirit list has a chance as much as shantae. I've never seen denial like this since sorafags and genofags, I dont even think its possible to tell you to cope. I'm just gonna sit back with the biggest grin when neither of the last two dlc are shantae.

Attached: tfw_you_take_a_physical_copy_out_of_its_case.png (392x489, 346K)

Gonna say this before the thread dies, Shantae ain’t getting in but the “Spirits deconfirm” rule is retarded, only patternfags follow it and obey it with a beating heart. Remember the “iconic characters only” rule, only rule we officially have confirmed is the fucking no non-vidya characters (which even then he might break for fun, remember the “HES TOO BIG” rule you fags made)

Retards will be retards
On an unrelated note I would plow Shantae like there's no tomorrow

Last I checked, the playable character is called KING K. Rool.

I remember when people like you said those exact words in the past about characters that have since been confirmed. This has happened so many times I can't take you seriously. You'd need to have actually been right at least once for me to do so.

You would think uh

Being a highly requested character and somehow she isn't in?

Charge your phone guy

Shantae pride worldwide!

>Sora
>Geno
>since been confirmed
Retard alert.

You guys just thrive on shitposting more than you do discussing the game. That is the only reason these threads even last as long as they do.

No need to call yourself that in third person. You're desperately clawing for a win among all the losses and even they are uncertain since all the slots haven't been revealed yet.

>what is Steve
>what is sora

I mean really? Do I have to make a power point for you to get it? She's not getting in. You're gonna wind up embarrassing yourself like the stevefags who thought Banjo wasnt getting in.

He has a point, I’m pals with a Ridleybro, he got his no.1 dream pic, played him for a min, then felt empty, nothings gonna live up to your dreams rosterfags for now have fun

they should have the bomb be a angry bird for this mode honestly

Attached: Target_Blast_stage_1.jpg (1280x720, 464K)

Except I've been an Eldrick Chad since the leak and gee, guess who's in the game? You're just grasping for straws at this point it's so pathetic lol

>since the leak
>not a pure one
Holy fuck your worse then a shantaefag, your a bandwagoner

And last time I checked, Shantae spirit is from 1/2 Hero.

Which if she was in, it's not the Shantse they would go by.

So yeah, dial 8 to call an ambulanceti help you cope harder.

>He's a leakfag
I'm just going to nope out of this conversation. I prefer talking with humans.

You're the one desperately clawing for a win, Matt.

Learn English

*to
Sorry for the typos, it's 6:30 am here and Ive been fapping to porn all night on this phone so my phone is slow

user, you're trying way too hard.

That's not my name, Steven.

The spirit is literally called Shantae, which is the name that would show up on the character select screen if she were playable (which she won't be). YOU cope.

Not him, but there is nothing stopping them from updating to say "Shantae (Half Genie Hero)"

Holy fuck pic related to everyone on this thread, to Steven to Matt to whoever and whatever

Attached: 1DCB74D0-D79C-41E3-B124-27A453BEE754.png (1000x2914, 593K)

>wojack
Gonna have to try harder than that to make me read that shit.

This better for you fag?

Attached: 81C9DFD1-5176-41A2-AE63-150B4DA084AD.jpg (662x324, 120K)

Yes, and I disagree with the picture's contents.

You know, this really could've done without the snoy wojak so that you don't blatantly expose yourself as a retarded console warrior.

>kikestarter money
Shantae 5 has no Kickstarter you retard

He's referring to leftover HGH money you doofus.

You mean it's the money they earned from HGH? Because it's not like they just have some left over Kickstarter money that they used to pay trigger.

>shantae thread
>it's nothing but porn, shitposting, and roster spam
>not one single person is even trying to talk about the games

Attached: 1561179332034.png (636x574, 9K)

There’s a difference user, this is a Shantae/smash thread not a Shantae thread huge difference

Did you even read anything?

and you imply that shantae threads are any different?

> Yea Forumsitizens
>reading

This is funnier only with the first two panels

Too bad, Wojaks and Pepe’s are here to stay. Don’t like it? You don’t have to be here, Facebook is that way

Shantae threads talk about the gameplay a lot, the problem is since it's a short platformer with only tiny bits of lore you run out of things to say really quickly, and putting tits and ass in a Yea Forums thread is guaranteed replies.
I mean fuck dude we don't know anything about Shantae 5 other than the opening. I understand the narrative you're trying to push but it's hard as fuck to talk about games with leading girls on Yea Forums and have it not be about porn.

Attached: het.png (874x1129, 271K)

>Shantae threads talk about the gameplay a lot
If you wanted me to read the rest of your post, I suggest not starting out with BS like this.

user, it's pretty clear you don't actually intend on doing anything else but parroting the narrative that Shantae threads are all just cropped porn.

And what narrative would you prefer? That shantae threads aren't degenerate hovels of people wanting shantae to poop on their best? We have this same damn thread every day, with the same porn images posted with them.

Imagine being such a bitch that you are picky about what people talk about with a game.

People like the characters, get over it you prude unlikeable pussyfucks

Seething, imagine hating this based genie so much.

Attached: 1534556588210.jpg (800x800, 606K)

shhhh let the deluded waifufags keep their hopes up, it's funny.

Imagine going to the video game board and refusing to talk about video games, instead opting to spam the same cropped porn images over and over, and then claiming to be the victim once people get sick of you spamming the board 24/7.

it's literally just because TRIGGER is in the title
I played 20 minutes of Pirate's Curse and got bored and never touched Shantae again, but even I clicked on this video.

Because Yea Forums is the epitome of video game discussion clearly. People post the same "I want Shantae to poop on my chest image" it gets like two or three replies, fan art is posted and discussion is largely chill, sans the odd shitposter who comes in to stir the pot. Yes, some people talk about wanting to fuck Shantae because this is Yea Forums and everyone wants to fuck everything but that does not make up the bulk of threads.

>complaining that Nintendo is pandering to a bunch of nostalgianerrds.
What the hell man. How could anyone miss the point of smash bro. this hard.

Quit acting like Yea Forums isn't literally just E-celebs, cropped porn, actual porn, shitposting and twitter drama. Unless you are really that new.

Man I wish. Can't even finish my degree all because of one stupid fucking bitch that literally fucking cucked me. So porn is all I have.

Obsessed

Attached: 1536696456172.png (900x787, 245K)

>but that does not make up the bulk of threads.
You have never been in a Shantae thread, have you?

Criminy, do you really think that good gameplay discussion can't exist? Or is it because you've only played games whose sole appeal is waifus?

Yeah but in appearance, that isn't the real Shantae. She's missing details like the blue gem on her tiara.

Also
>patternfagging
Boring.

at least shantaefags post hot porn, most of the shantaefags that bash others are falseflagging steveniggers

>You have never been in a Shantae thread, have you?
I have, but clearly you haven't. But I know that you will pretend like you have.

And sure it a can, and has in Shantae threads. But there is nothing gameplay to talk about right now.

This is your last (you) by the way.

Then let's see one of these threads. the one we're in right now is filled to the brim with roster shitposting and porn.

What porn?

>Ghaleem
>Dharkon

Remember Pac Man cloud

Attached: KH.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

Cropped garbage like this, for starters

And not a single person called it out as sickening or degenerate. The rest is shitposting.

i've actually managed to have a discussion with this person before, total bipolar autismo, no joke.

Grr, how dare you. I am arbitrarily upset even though posts like this are okay in any other thread. Delete this.

I would just like to apologize on behalf of all of Yea Forums

Yes. I know one who thought Shantae was in as DLC because her spirit battle didn't play Shantae music.

EVERYONE KNOWS DONKEY KONG YOU FUCKING MONGREL

>Yeah but in appearance, that isn't the real Shantae.
Then why the fuck is it called Shantae?
>Also
>>patternfagging
>Boring.
Oh no, "boring". I'm literally shaking rn.

Sakurai has NEVER EVER NEVER alluded to any hints ever in the history of smash EVER. Chairs and shit we’re all made up by idiotfags.

BUT THIS TIME THE HINT IS REAL GUIZZZ

Shut the fuck up.

Attached: 37CC2338-99A5-4C30-8526-2570325A0F17.jpg (512x347, 37K)

>shovel knight gets an entire eshop takeover with custom shovel knight style music
>shantae only gets a tiny png on the inides section
OHNONONONONO
yachtclubgames.com/2014/11/euau-nintendo-eshop-takeover/

Why is her face so wierd

A combo of the tiny nose with the giant eyes

>goes from being a shantae shill to hating her and everything about her
Based

rafaknight tried going for realism while also matching the HGH face with the big eyes and small nose, making a weird hybrid, i actually like it

Attached: shantae transparent.png (1600x2697, 2.47M)

There is
>Fighter has a Killing Edge (a explicit pirate's curse shoutout)

Are you Implying this wasn't the hottest shit?

Attached: 1560643333002.gif (602x431, 3.99M)

Absolutely based desu

>wayforward trying to shill their shitty character for smash means she'll be in
Yikes

>OHNONONONONO
When will ohnonono posting end?

When memes die.

They used to die in a few months, with the exception of truly extraordinary cases.
But now? Now even absolute shit tier """memes""" last for fucking years.

>Shills a rage-comic tier meme
>Tells others to go to normie websites
ISHYGDDT

is the half genie hero dlc worth getting or not?

The entire video game industry is filled with trannies. There are more tannies working in vidya than any other industry, by a large margin too.

Man, just a reminder, nobody will ever be as pathetic as Sorafags.
>Brave is code for Sora because Valor Form is called Brave Form in Japanese!!!!

that's from smash fags and you know it.

People think the plants and wood and barrel in the E3 one where a hint to K. Rool

They still think him talking about his eyes being red is a hint at K. Rool or Castlevania, despite his eyes actually being red and him constantly having to calm people down from the "WTF SAKURAI IS KILLIN GHIMSELF MAKING SMASH!!!" meme.

you are literally me

Yes, the DLC is better than the actual game.

>Criminy
Yikes, a fucking aussie. No wonder this fucking autist has been raiding threads he doesn't like and shitpost 24/7 in them. Fuck I wish Hiro actually got his country ban to work on you sacks of shit, you fags are the worse kind of cancer next to the bongs.

Don't bother replying, I'm not comment chaining here all night over this.

Attached: 21909900_131314874174796_6828273559916249088_n.jpg (552x431, 30K)

HOLY SHIT GUYS

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_insertcoin_files_2018_12_red-dead-smash-bros1.jpg (960x640, 68K)

can someone give me a quick rundown about the history of this series and why people give a shit, besides fapbait?

The writing for a Dragon Quest hero in Smash was literally all over the wall and Sorafags STILL didn't see it.

Attached: 1555668299817.png (1500x1500, 1.57M)

Holy shit guys

Attached: Heavy.png (256x256, 28K)

People need to stop this. This is probably worse than "Pancake Theory..."

Spirits deconfirm characters. Period. People routing for Geno understood this.

God that whole Steveposting arc was shit... I love it unironically now, mostly because I'm not a target anymore.

Oh god... that video. It was made before the E3 2019 direct as a last resort. I'm very happy that he was not the second or third pick.

The name Brave was ambiguous as it could have applied to anyone... which was exactly the case with Hero, as he is literally 4 characters, one of which being Erdrick ironically. I'm glad he got in, mostly because it was obvious and the shitposting from everyone was terrible.

They make a great bumbling bebop and rocksteady/team rocket type villains. They’ll never win and just show up nearly every episode for the comedic value more than anything.

based, fuck non-english speakers