Days Gone

What the fuck have the reviewers been smoking? Just got this a couple of days ago and it’s fucking great.

Attached: 874A9561-6D8E-4971-8336-2844FFEB8DED.jpg (1024x576, 192K)

muh zombie survival shooter

>white protagonist in a Sony game

This is why they trashed it and only reason.

I finished it like a week ago. I put probably 80 or so hours into it. Really enjoyed it.

I think the reason reviewers shit all over it is because it really doesn't do anything revolutionary. That, and it fails to meet all the current year progressive quotas by having you play as a straight white male who's co-protagonist is a straight white male looking for your white wife.

It's in central Oregon, I live in and travel through the exact area this game takes place in, it is white as fuck.

>muh made up controversy
The game was mediocre. If it was actually good Yea Forums would be using it to shitpost as GOTY.

>shoehorned in an interracial lesbian couple
>the white "lesbian" still attempts to cheat on her black girlfriend and seduce you into dicking her and gets turned down

lol

They probably got triggered because the game has a lesbian who turns out to be bisexual and wants his dick too

>it’s fucking great.
It's a generic zombie looting simulator, what exactly makes it "great"?

>I live in and travel through the exact area this game takes place in, it is white as fuck.

So was World War I but look at games like Battlefield.

Sooooooo bisexual.

Well they said it themselves so.

>think the game is almost over
>boom that new area and the turn of events
I did not expect that at all, also Deacon is cool as fuck

The opening of the game literally takes place in Bend, you can see the Old Mill in the background, hell most areas are just alternate names for real areas, like Belknap springs.

"Biker" has motorcycle stolen after going to look for fuel pump. He finds camp stole his bike and they scrapped it. Biker then agrees to run errands for same camp instead of shooting everyone to maybe get another bike from them. Game turned off at that moment 1 hour in and havent thought about it again until I saw this.

Yeah, the game is shockingly long. I was convinced that when you leave Lost Lake with Iron Mike to find Sarah down in the snowy area that the game was going to end.

I remember the gameplay looking cheap and wonky before launch, but the gunplay is really good and it’s really fun to play.
The bike is fun to drive around after a couple of upgrades.
The story and characters are surprisingly engaging.
The graphics are great (some fps drops here and there as expected from a consoles game)
The soundtrack is really good too.
The hordes are enjoyable to mow down.
I haven’t encountered a single bug in my 30 hours so far, they probably patched most of them out by now.

I'm agreeing with you. I'm just saying that the people who review these games don't care about shit like accuracy and facts. These are the same people who bitched about Kingdom Come Deliverance, a game set in 15th Century Bohemia, being too white and not being full of black and brown people.

Basically everything you said just boils down "it fun." Brilliant

>didn’t even finish the tutorial

>"Come on, I'm not married Deacon."

What a shitty girlfriend holy fuck.

Fun and engaging basically yeah. That’s what I expect from video games

I thought Rikki was Jewish. I remember somewhere around the end of the game her reading some plaque written in Hebrew and saying her mom taught it to her.

It’s pretty funny how all the freakers are white too, and get whiter the more they evolve.

And she has an Indian last name so who the fuck knows.

Yes it was that boring and unengaging

Rikki is cute. How can Deacon refuse to fuck the living shit out of her?

Did they at least give him a flashlight in an update or does he still just magically shoot a beam of light that follows the camera

To be fair it does have a rather slow, boring start, but it gets good later, much like Red Dead Redemption 2.

Whether that's okay or not is up to you I guess.

Yeah I agree the beginning is pretty slow and uninspired. But man the game keeps picking up pace later on

I didn't play the game until the day patch 1.10 came out, and the whole time I played you could see the flashlight hanging on his chest.

Bend represent.

All sony games have white protagonists.