Attached: turok.jpg (639x361, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

connect.unity.com/challenges/universal
youtube.com/watch?v=E3ltpqzLFLk
store.steampowered.com/app/1078550/Voltron_Cubes_of_Olkarion/
youtube.com/embed/QgJN54PHtSM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turok#Western_Publishing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn, really ticking those nostalgia boxes.

Attached: turok.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

This is some other Turok right? Whats the deal with the Universal license?

How dare you waste my time with this.

Looks like they own the rights to the original comics.
connect.unity.com/challenges/universal
>Your game design can be for any one of the five (5) properties listed in the contest: Battlestar Galactica™ (2004 tv series); Voltron The Legendary Defender (2016 tv series); Back to the Future™ film trilogy; Jaws™ (1975 film); and the classic Turok Son of Stone comic book characters. Do not include any actor likeness, third party brands, or the original soundtracks (OST) to your design elements.

I don't know man, he's an redskin indian and fights dinosaurs and shit.

Basically this Turok and not the extreme 90's version.

Attached: il_794xN.1483685695_pdzw.jpg (794x1100, 159K)

Well that just happened, im not going to pretend im mad but this is not going to sit well with people that liked the fps turok games.

>youtube.com/watch?v=E3ltpqzLFLk

Uhh

wow, extremely level-headed and reasoned

how is a bear iconic?

>battle iconic bosses

A bear?

The isometric perspective is giving me anxiety. It looks like it would feel awful to play. Who likes moving in diagonals on a top down action game?

I'm getting anxiety from that view. Jesus Christ lots of anxiety I had to close the window it's fucking scary. Thanks OP you just coat me $50 for a phone call to my therapist

I'm still fucking waiting for 2 HD on switch

Ay that video gave me so much anxiety holy shit I'm shaking right now. Put a disclaimer next time

??? That can't be the same series

Is anyone else terrified after watching that link? I have so much anxiety right now I'm not sure what to do.

Doesn't look fun.

yikes

what and why is this

>Turok game based on the original comics
Cool, I'm down for that.
>everything else

Attached: 329850.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Attached: 1536085823846.jpg (500x478, 50K)

what

Attached: chihuahua.jpg (683x683, 68K)

Attached: merely pretending.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

anx·i·e·ty
/aNGˈzīədē/
noun
a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.

Oh ok. I guess I'll wait another 11 years

Attached: 1445466564536.jpg (381x391, 43K)

People need to remember that the Turok games were a divergence from the classic comics. There's nothing inherently wrong with this game, it's just not the kickass 90s FPS series we grew up with.

I mean, it doesn't look terrible, but why turok?

Attached: scooby.png (499x465, 217K)

What's a good way to emulate Turok games?

I want to relive some nostalgia.

get the hd version

Is this the Thundercats Roar of vidya?

Turok 1 and 2 remasters for PC work just fine.

Get the remasters, they're better than the originals in every conceivable way.

What in the fuck. They could name it anything else, the only thing in common with actual Turok is that it's an indian and there's dinosaurs.
Of course they'll make a quick buck out of us raging like retards and giving exposure to the game

Attached: ty2Pmn.jpg (951x840, 90K)

This apparently.

This is what Turok was before the 90s, zoomer. I want a new 90s FPS Turok as much as the next guy but this is fine.

I could only find the second one, hopefully it downloads.

>the only thing in common with actual Turok is that it's an indian and there's dinosaurs.

Never seen the old comics, I see.

Did they change anything? It's just higher res textures, right?

The new Nightdive versions ended up doubling your movement speed and expanding the maps in a big way to compensate, its fun

Attached: 2019-07-08 22_49_13-Window.png (1194x178, 37K)

FOV adjuster, higher resolutions, less fog, smarter/more aggressive enemies (to accommodate the less fog in levels) ledge grabbing in Turok 2, option to use N64 or PC soundtracks, and tons of little, optional, graphic settings.

You didn't look very hard.

I'm totally cool with this new game but this guy's a fag and then some.

>white guy
>posting on resetera
>shitting on Turok, a game with a Native American protag
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

pirate wise or buying it?

obsesed

>old comics
Oh, we're supposed to give a shit about old comics that have never been adapted into videogames or mentioned in any other way, rather than one of the best games of the 5th generation of consoles in a franchise that has been dormant and waiting for a good revival in a time where classic FPS franchises are seeing a renaissance
Ok

Attached: 1492755d041fa82c3a12fd6b3bb62312.jpg (720x633, 85K)

You can get both games in a bundle for like $8 or $9 right now on Steam.

I wish they would have used the high res cutscene character models in Multi. Oh well, not like there's an active scene or anything.

Steam

probably is I'm a cheap fuck

It's on GOG so presumably both? Don't be a dick though, they're good remasters.

Classic Turok is owned by a completely different company than the 90s Turok. This game has no baring on a potential new Acclaim/Nightdive Turok or future remasters.

Rage Wars is best Turok.

Attached: 1562388815603.jpg (475x731, 40K)

Best multiplayer, yeah.

Apparently there's a Voltron game coming to Steam too.
store.steampowered.com/app/1078550/Voltron_Cubes_of_Olkarion/

problem*

Boy guess my brain is fucked too.

it looks cute op

At least the Turok game looks fun.

>Classic Turok is owned by a completely different company than the 90s Turok.

Its all the same thing. Classic, 90s, Acclaim, modern...its all owned by NBCUniversal now.

Rage Wars is underrated, but still no. The best Turok is somewhere between 1 and 2.

If only there was a Turok with 1's hectic combat and 2's weapons and carnage.

Attached: 1540499551741.jpg (640x480, 79K)

Fair enough. My autism rests

Shit taste.
Best Turok is 3.
Don't @ me faggots.

battletoads came first, and it actually uses calarts style
this one just uses a lazy funko pop like style

I dont get this. At all.
Is this the Same Turok Franchise or was the Turok Shooter based off this comic all along? Is that supposed to be Joshua? and if its the same turok, Why would they do this?
Its like...some concept art some random user come up with in a joke thread.
You just dont use the name Turok for stuff like this.
You just dont.

>release a remaster on the PC
>don't make it controller compatible despite the game being on the N64
gaaaaaaaay

Attached: 1561341312131.png (1280x720, 879K)

i actually approve. finally they're doing something different with turok. used to read the comics and the fps games were nice at first but can we get some different game genres? survival might be nice. it also looks cute.

>Best Turok is 3.

Attached: 1533706123685.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Because you have to be mentally retarded to use a controller for a shooter on a fucking PC.

>If only there was a Turok with 1's hectic combat and 2's weapons and carnage.
Finally, someone who understands.

Back in the 50s there was a comic about an Indian and his brother lost in a valley full of dinosaurs.

In the 90s, Valiant Comics rebooted it to be like the games we all know, which were later bought out by Acclaim, who made said games.

Acclaim went bust, the IP was bought (or possibly returned to, not sure) Classic Media holdings. CM was later bought out by Dreamworks, who was later bought by NBCUniversal.

>someone saved my 2nd shotgun webm
I think I've only ever posted that one 3 times tops.

Attached: shotgun.webm (1280x720, 2.3M)

keyboard is work. gamepad is play.

Good bait.

Attached: 680982353.jpg (900x675, 102K)

Jeez thats quite a pickle.
so its the SAME franchise, just its not the one we all know.
Thats confusing and people will bash on this game hard for not being Turok 4.

3 = 2 > 1 > shit > the rest.

Attached: T3 Teaser01.jpg (1978x2500, 2.2M)

>FPS on a gamepad for any reason ever

Attached: 1391600696382.gif (264x264, 805K)

>you have to be mentally ill to use a controller for an online shooter on the PC
Fixed that for you faggot

Attached: 1557455100435.png (708x835, 1.19M)

Do some research before making yourself out to be retarded.

Turok 3 is literal watered down half life.
Turok 2 is the best iteration of the game.

Right. Its the original version, and the old games were a reboot.

And yeah, people are already mad its not another shooter.

Fuck you. Nigger

1 = 2 > Evolution > 3 >>>>> 2008

Don't read off that picture you bitch, we all know play for you is holding a fat cock.

>I enjoy moving my character utilizing a piano, hunched over a fucking desk, destroying my spine and posture forevermore.

Attached: a59.jpg (323x326, 14K)

In case anyone is wondering here wondering what the other games in the contest listed in were

youtube.com/embed/QgJN54PHtSM

Apparently the voltron game won.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turok#Western_Publishing

*splits your path*

Attached: 17088-timesplitters-2-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1146, 184K)

Fucking soi cal-art strikes again

I AM SO GODDAMN MAN.

Attached: 1436544023617.png (747x521, 52K)

Turok 3 is awful, with a few moments of goodness. Awful levels, tons of glitches, hamfisted story. But the black hole gun is the coolest of the ultimate weapons.

Or a generic triceratops.

Except this doesn't resemble the comics either

V.I.B
VERY ICONIC BEAR

Turok 2 had one of the most satisfying shotguns I've ever used in a video game.

This.

It sucks because there was hope the money spent on the 2 pc remasters could get us a new one. I even payed for the overpriced switch port!

>battletoads
>calarts
shut the fuck up retard

>Turok and his brother Andar in a valley full of dinosaurs, fighting for survival and occasionally assisting others they meet

Looks like it to me.

Your posture over your desk your chair are things you can change, consolanon

>This is what Turok was before the 90s

Yeah it totally looked like funkopops huh.

2 works fine with a controller. I've used them for splitscreen.

wtf is this shit. give me a cool fps with robot/cyborg shit, dinosaurs, space portal traveling and other good 90s shit

Yes it does, youo fucking idiot. Andar is there, Turok has his original design and name, they call dinosaurs 'honkers' like in the comic, that 'iconic bear' is actually from one of the first comics where Turok and Andar try to survive a massive cave system that leads into the Lost Land, etc.

He's talking about the new game. And it looks like shit, Calarts or not.

Attached: 1537784290525.jpg (874x582, 103K)

You can play the TimeSplitters games with M+KB via Dolphin.

>being intentionally dense to prove his retarded point
Kill yourself, you waste of air.

Yes, I know he's talking about the new game. It doesn't look like "MUH CALARTS" at all. amazing world of gumball is calarts. that's not fucking calarts

>fps
>pc fps at that
>using a controller
room temperature IQ

then why isn't the bear in a cave?

>I AM SO GODDAMN MAN
Aren't we all men?

NOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK I SPENT 40 QUID ON A NINTENDO 64 CARTRIDGE SO MY OPINION HAS TO MATTER MORE THAN ACTUAL BOOMERS NOOOOO

Attached: 1.png (1259x672, 1.04M)

Gumball mixes art styles with its characters. It's more clear to call Steven Universe or Gravity Falls "CalArts."

I love the idea of this game but I wonder how it plays.

This picture is suddenly more relevant than ever.

Attached: 1549979684592.png (461x672, 222K)

Turok is a console shooter.

Meanwhile, I can bypass the rehabilitation and never have to worry about that sort of thing, because I don't play in the exact same area where I file TPS reports.

Attached: 7773af9770acea44e2c046c6284ec7d1533d53c8d4091919f012c3f1a9d9adc9.jpg (625x291, 41K)

best turok coming through

Attached: 51DT13XNRVL._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 26K)

Adon is cute! Cute!

it's on steam and gog available for purchase right now on and for computer platforms.

>youtube.com/watch?v=E3ltpqzLFLk
Why not do BttF with this style, it would have benefit it way more.

All Turok needed was Timesplitters, since it was basically Goldeneye, it wouldn't have been that hard to do by comparison. Or hell, closer to Hotline Miami than this if you're gonna go that 2D route.

I'm getting classic Zelda vibes. Then again, I never played a Zelda game.

Still not as bad of a monkey paw as the upcoming Earthworm Jim game.

I am so mad I can't even type straight.

Attached: 1396349045448.png (569x571, 46K)

And was originally designed for and released on N64. It's a console shooter.

Imagine actually getting a new proper Turok game in 2030

Attached: 31403961_1718507331543161_3218258993923227648_n.jpg (720x960, 68K)

I have a pc disc right here. try again consolebaby

and it's PC version is a direct improvement in every way, what's your point?

Your face is a console shooter retard.

It definitely isn't like Zelda.

Attached: file.png (268x138, 3K)

If they literally recreated the original bear boss fight, it'd be quite anticlimactic.

Attached: FCF596.jpg (805x1151, 222K)

>Diablo 1 was released on PS1
Diablo 1 is a console game.

That's some powerful mental imagery you have associated with your computer. Shooters are made for mouse aim, my dude. Tell Lumbergh to fuck off, I'm going to play some Doom as God intended.

Just like your boyfriend

Playing it on PC = PC FPS
Playing it on console = console FPS
Don't use controllers for FPS on PC

Well that's not fair, the PC version of everything would be better.

>*uses controller for pc fps*

whaddya gonnna do about it nerd?

Attached: 1561625002260.jpg (480x462, 34K)

thanks for the few months of beta testing consolebabypenis

>Playing it on PC = PC FPS
>Playing it on console = console FPS
This is some next level trolling.

I'll be too old for video games by then.

Attached: 1539107989286.png (480x360, 145K)

Which is funny because the original PC release was dogshit.

I didn't have to use a controller like some drooling brainlet, so it was automatically better.

what

i think it is very cute. it is too bad it hurts a lot of grown men's fee-fees and they will forever grouse about it.

Turok back in the 90s was notoriously ass with controls on PC and N64, neither were inherently better than the other. PC controls used to be utter shit to a point you couldn't even change them if they were that bad. Hitman 1 springs to mind as another glaring example of trash PC controls back then.

Turok on PC was way buggier and ran relatively poorly as well. I know you weren't actually alive back then and want to parrot your opinions based on today's standards, but Turok PC was in no way better than the N64 release in the 90s/early 00s.

Attached: 1542152756040.jpg (672x777, 35K)

You lost, get over it.

Yeah it's a cute game, but it doesn't fit the aesthetic. It's like if MK or DOOM had a game that was all cutesy like that, it just doesn't fit. Turok had weapons that literally drilled into brains and ripped limbs off, dragging bloodied bodies around and being ripped apart by Dinosaurs and Mutant Dinosaur Demon-Aliens.

I'm sure it's a fun game, but it's not Turok. This style would be better for Back to the Future given the contest rules.

N64 Turok had great controls, for a controller. In fact every FPS after Turok, except PD because Rare is stupid in this case, used Turok's control scheme.

What were they thinking with her Turok 3 design?

>except GE and PD

I'm not willing to pay for digital
They're dicks for charging for a fucking download

MK already has official 'chibi' or cute minigames in the mainline games and everybody begs for them to be put back in. Doom has mods that just that and nobody shits their pants over it.

GE/PD were the gold standards of console FPS back then, as much as I love Turok it did not control well due to the c-button camera, which was a general problem of a lot of games back then. Either way, the PC Turok release originally was pretty garbage by comparison to most other releases.

Well for starters you're a fag. Secondly there physical copies of the Turok remasters.

I'm assuming it was something the comics did first. It looks like some hackneyed "Not-X-Men" design made for popularity sake. But blue stoic velvet tits Adon is just so much better.

Attached: 1547200372671.png (624x463, 199K)

the aesthetics of this game keeps reminding me of some hentai game I saw a trailer for and I can't shake the feeling off

m8, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. GE and PD are the only games that used their control scheme, everybody else used the Turok controls. Also Turok used the C-buttons to move and strafe, not control the camera, that was what the control stick was used for.

who is this catering to?
no, seriously, who the FUCK is this catering to?
90's FPS fans will shit on it.
Valiant Comic fans are either dead and/or will shit on it.

who the FUCK thought this was a good idea??

Attached: 1545096000002.gif (200x200, 3.14M)

>They're dicks for charging for a fucking download
How about charging for the effort they put into remastering it? You aren't paying them by the download you retard.

>blue
She's as white as my ass.

I didn't say they didn't, I said GE/PD were heralded because they didn't use the jank Turok controls.

It's an indie project for a contest, calm the fuck down. And it's based on the original comics. Seriously, you people are blowing shit out of proportion.

Uhhh... what the fuck? Who even is the audience for this shit?

Well, her hair is blue at least. It kind of gives the impression of blue against a neutral bright color.

Attached: 1546588619092.jpg (800x600, 72K)

>it doesn't fit the aesthetic
i fundamentally disagree with this and also the idea that a game or any creation has to match a source material's aesthetic in any way. going for gold/silver age turok was also an effort to distance them from valiant turok. speaking of which, couldn't we say that valiant was a fairly steep departure from the original aesthetic? checkmate, atheists.

No, everybody hated GE and PD's default controls and switched them to the Turok style.

Attached: 1.2 Turok.png (751x392, 17K)

The movement speed and only having 8 directions will probably piss me off.

>t's an indie project for a contest
doesn't make it any less retarded.

>And it's based on the original comics
as i just said, you illiterate dumbass, nobody gave or gives a single fuck about the Valiant Comics of Turok, and those who do will probably shit on this.

>Seriously, you people are blowing shit out of proportion.
i hope this game bombs, fuck you.

looks cute

I've been a fan of Turok for longer than you and this appeals to me. Delete your image.

>Well, her hair is blue at least
Looks grey to me.

Attached: embrace.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Not a dime, shill. Not one dime.

Go fuck yourself. This is why we can't have nice things. This doesn't affect anything regarding the old games whatsoever.

>this appeals to me
dilate

>This is why we can't have nice things.
oh but we already have, the fact that the remasters exist means that we already HAVE nice things, slapping a random IP on your shitty game won't make it better, retard.

You can go fuck yourself. They were the first games I got on both Gameboy pocket and N64.

I'm seeing light blue. It's especially obvious with the contrast of her skin.

>aim with stick
>move with c buttons
>jank
I take it you hate using a mouse (stick) and keyboard (WASD = c buttons) too?

Grow up, fag.
I've been reading Turok since before you started taking your hormone shit, kiddo.

>comparing the power of the wrist to low level baby shit that is the thumb

Turok is a fun game, but it does a shit job of showing you where you need to go.

>grow up
>still reads comics

Attached: 1546209787915.gif (245x245, 916K)

>I've been reading Turok since before you started taking your hormone shit, kiddo.
Actual baby boomers can fuck right off of Yea Forums.

Still seems grey to me. Dark grey on white contrast.

Attached: ass.png (1920x1080, 711K)

>Still plays video-games

This is 4channel tho.

>he implies as he posts yet again on an anonymous anime image board

Attached: 1361068423941.jpg (412x352, 20K)

Can't be any worse than the Turok game we had last gen.

>This is 4channel tho.
Go back to plebbit you disgusting doublenigger boomer.

There's an obvious blue tint there, user. It's even clearer in that image.

Don't make me cum in you, kiddo.

>he plays videogames and reads comics
uber yikes

Attached: dce.jpg (720x483, 50K)

the people defending this are just contrarians or "trolls" who want to appear smart or superior because they are above of the rest of "no taste plebs" since they are able to like such an "unconventional masterpiece"

I hunted dinosaurs hundreds of millions of years ago, back when you were still in diapers, kiddos. I don't even have thumbs I'm so old. Fuck you.

>Implying I do either
I come on Yea Forums for the banter after work & gf is sleeping.

I can't stand Turok 2's levels, and how you have to find those items to progress on later stages. The weapons and enemies are top fucking notch, but fuck how you need to explore every little nook and crany just to progress.

I remember this game also having cool weapons, I liked the poison arrows that made enemies throw up all over themselves.

I don't know m8, looks grey to me.

>he plays videogames, reads comics AND browses 4chungs

Attached: 1542058295689.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>there are actual baby boomers on Yea Forums
Can you faggots just die all ready and let my generation fix your fucking mess?

Attached: 1525911586049.jpg (550x400, 39K)

I thought this was bait, but it's too damn stupid to be something constructed with any actual thought. What the fuck are you even trying to say?
>yikes
dilate

Attached: 1562524621456.jpg (1920x960, 848K)

Or the devs

>and this appeals to me
Holy shit you have bad taste.

I'll grant you it's a subtler shade, but a distinguishing eye can definitely tell it has more blue than red or yellow. Have you been checked for colorblindness? Or maybe have you never played with color sliders in MS Paint as a child to notice subtle hues?

>someone defended the PC Turok original release
Wow, I know you're all 12 but wow. What's next we're gonna defend TOR?

It just looks like a cute little game to play on the side while we wait for Turok 3 / Rage Wars remaster or if a miracle happens, a brand new Turok FPS. The difference in the people defending it and those lashing out is that the former knows that this isn't going to affect any remasters/sequels in the works and is a side project being made for a contest. Long story short, stop getting mad about video games.

Turok doesn't need to be DOOM with dinosaurs, kiddo.

>dilate
dilate

>he plays videogames, reads comics, browses anime message boards, is a wage fag, AND goes to sleep
How embarrassing!

Attached: 1941554F-7B29-4172-A2E6-826002DEBBAC.jpg (225x225, 15K)

I agree that the Turok chick's (whose name I can't remember) skin is blue, but I double checked the color of her arms in that particular image and it all comes out to yellow. Minus her hair, of course.

This is how bad 2019 is

Attached: C07D0BFE-7ABB-4573-915E-5BA571AF1273.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

>except PD because Rare is stupid in this case
Both games had alternate control schemes almost identical to Turok.

It needs to at least be in the same game setting of the Lost Lands you old gaping asshole. The gameboy games were sidescrollers and they were still fun as fuck because you were killing the shit out of everything in your way. Fuck you for liking this disgusting chibi shit.

To keep you dilating, I also play WH.

This isn't the 90s Turok you braindead mongoloid, it's the 50s Turok.

the toy says its blue

I thought we WERE talking about her hair.

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (947x833, 97K)

You're too zoomer to remember, but Turok was a comic and still is to this day.

>it's the 50s Turok.
doesn't change the fact that the game looks like shit.

>he plays videogames, reads comics, browses anime message boards, is a wage fag, goes to sleep, AND plays Warhammer
How will user EVER recover?

Attached: DA99D5A7-85E5-41EA-9BDD-A2D9A0C0DF37.jpg (1024x984, 104K)

or... A CEO!

Toys aren't generally the peak of authenticity.

Attached: Adon_12.jpg (298x538, 51K)

That's in the gray section.

It's grayish, but look at those slider values user. More blue than anything. Do you not understand how to read color sliders? Or is this just really lame time consuming bait?

Turok 3 also makes her hair purple and her skin yellow, so at this point let's just say that Adons hair is some wack space shit that changes color.

youre in the faggot bitch nigga section

All colors derive from red, blue, and/or yellow, of course there's going to be the dominant of the three in this case. That said, her hair is clearly gray.

Turok 3 is shit in all facets.

Some people were talking hair, others skin.
Hair is irrefutably blue. Skin is more dependent on lighting, but still blue.

Thank you
The atmosphere and vibe aren't Turin of any sort.
It's cutsie which is ok but not fiting to a dino survival setting

>Barely any porn for Adon
God damn it!

Attached: 1561275796218.jpg (437x431, 23K)

My point from the beginning was that it was blueish. You just conceded it's blueish. I guess we're done here.

Attached: 1553826696571.jpg (282x352, 21K)

I don't want porn. I want cute Adons.

the framerate is what kills it desu.
it's a decent half life clone.

>All colors derive from red, blue, and/or yellow
Well, then you literally will never lose a color argument with this logic, I guess.

Attached: Two Rock.png (366x642, 341K)

HL is shit so a 'decent HL clone' is even worse.

>HL is shit
all right, i knew you were retarded but this goes way beyond that.

have a good one.

Attached: eww.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

You get neither because drawfags have shit taste.

If you want to see what a bad HL clone looks like go pick up Legendary

Has to match no
It may be an intresting adaptation
But does it make me want to buy it?
I don't like the cutsey style because I don't want to kill cute dinos
The style undermines the game design
This would work better with a chao garden or sumthin maybe slime rancher

Well it is. HL came out after Turok 2 and Unreal 1 and somehow managed to be worse than both in almost every way.

Are you actually retarded? It could have been red dominant and I would have been wrong. Don't drag people down who have no grasp of the color spectrum like you.

Wait, that came out wrong. I guess my grasp of english is as bad as your grasp of colors.

>zoomer
I'm older than that you boomer fuck.

The square is literally out of the blue section and completely grey.

Attached: 1555662696736.jpg (1280x720, 359K)

In the anthropological sense, a bear is truly one of the iconic bosses of history

Thanks.

Unreal is garbage compared to HL. HL has incredibly tight level design. Unreal is 90% open sprawls of land with a couple huts. Unreal's gunplay is slow moving projectiles vs. enemies who dive around them. It may seem like it was good AI at the time but very unfun to fight because it's all they fucking do, slippery fucks. Unreal is incredibly poorly paced too. First hour of the game is the same ceiling critters and brutes, while HL feeds you new hazards at regular intervals.

>Unreal is garbage
Stopped reading there. Literally kill yourself, Unreal is a masterpiece, especially compared to HL.

Nope.

Just like me

>Unreal is a masterpiece

Attached: 1410202210789.jpg (682x600, 103K)

Let me give you a tip. There is no point which a color becomes absolute gray except when it is in perfect balance with the other colors. If it is slightly more blue than anything else, it will appear bluish. Please play with color sliders in MS Paint since you evidently had no childhood.

What drugs is this guy taking, Native Americans not allowed to be masculine?

I want all major corporations to die. Fuck them all. I don't care if it collapses society. Fuck capitalism and capitalists.

nigga is this shit even real?

the fuck?

1 and 2 have HD remasters on PC. Just pirate those.

>Turok looked like a preschoolers' anime before the 90s

Attached: BITCH ARE YOU RETARDED.jpg (674x916, 104K)

I played this one on xbox
was it any different on ps2?

Rented this for the GameCube when I was a kid and never got past the first level, nor did I know what I was doing
Didnt stop me from renting it multiple times, I still have good memories of fucking around in it

Ok.
No.
But wait... A lot of what makes that first Turok game so good was how simple it was.

The Top down design is definitely a bad move... but If they went with like an early doom style game, using that same handdrawn artstyle it wouldn't... NOT work. I think.