on the couch

Inside the curtain rods.

>shit into freezer
>wait for it to freeze
>insert back into ass
>escape
the perfect crime

In the toilet

Attached: 1318339725892.png (800x576, 489K)

on the bed and put the blankets over it

Lmao, I'm fucking dying over here user

I shit in a mason jar and then sell it as gamer feces

winrar. make sure to flush, wash your hands and put on some air freshener too, the perfect crime...

It is not enough for me to simply shit in a singular place. I must ensure I wreak absolute havoc. In preparation, I'd eat nothing but puree and baby foods to ensure my shit was like a liquid. Next, using a tooth brush I would then spread it to the most unlikely spots, but spots that are commonly touched -- insides of door knobs, under handles, etc. When the deed is done, I'll die laughing, knowing I will ensure confusion and disgust for years.

Attached: 8340614801.png (1321x789, 1.73M)

This. The next day when the neighbors wake up, they will find a shit in the toilet and they will all be asking each other who took a shit and didn't flush it. This is far more hilarious than petty vandalism.

If they have any sort of console without a sliding system like the Wii U or latest PS consoles, shit right where the disc is supposed to go.

Based
Cringe

>tfw Yea Forums is so bad today you want it to be Yea Forums

if they have a computer then inside the computer tower

Right on the threshold so they can't avoid stepping on it when they walk in.

Your mission is to put your shit inside all of the eggs.

Do as mice do and shit in the bottom of something resealable so when you're done eating, you realize there's been shit in the bag the whole time.

Ok jannie

on top of the VIDEO GAMES

the VIDEOGAMES!

shit on the

V I D E O G A M E S
I
D not spam
E
O
G
A
M not spam