Handhelds thread

What you playing?

Switch, 3DS, Vita, phone shit, whatever.

Attached: Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen.png (300x272, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/project-the-great-ace-attorney-dai-gyakuten-saiban-fan-translation.427572/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Valkyria Chronicles 4 (switch)

Still hunting that Deathsaur in The Legend of Legacy

Attached: image0.png (1334x750, 2.09M)

How is it on undocked mode?

What is this DLC for?
I'm currently playing the game.

I’m Lovin’ It

Attached: E19B8852-9374-43E4-850C-914CA0477155.jpg (1000x563, 123K)

I'm normalizing nazis with killzone mercenary.

not him but later game eras are swamped with framedrops

Not him but it was serviceable, doubt docked is any better

we seriously need yokai hentai that pops out of the screen of some of the yokais

>killzone mercenary
To actually think the madmen managed to create the second best Killzone game and arguably the best handheld FPS on a handheld device

Been playing Sly 1, aside from some minor bugs i’ve encountered it’s a fun platformer

Attached: 018DEA14-0B59-4233-A550-B46181F90EA6.jpg (3953x2156, 1.06M)

What's your favorite weapons and do you like it more than World?

Nice. What controller do you use?

Beat Alpha Sapphire last week and going with Majora's Mask 3D right now. Pretty disappointed with it so far.

Dunno what to choose PC or Switch?

Playing FE Echoes on 3DS, Switch has been collecting dust, waiting on 3H

Switch is a-okay. But when shit gets hectic, expect chugs, and they're pretty bad, never played docked

Slay the Spire is the best switch game I've bought this year. I wish it would stop crashing once a run, but it's literally the perfect game to play before falling asleep

I guess the picture was too dark to tell but i’m playing on my vita, I know theres a way to play with a ds3 or 4 but that doesn’t seem too comfortable

just about to start playing this.
what am I in for?

gonna finally upgrade to a N3DSXL.
I figure it's probably best to do it before they get ridiculously expensive.
can't decide if I want to go with the Galaxy or the regular black color though.

Attached: GA.03917.0002.jpg (843x504, 111K)

These 2 games.

Attached: IMG_20190709_013053.jpg (3264x1840, 1.19M)

Galaxy looks sweet if it weren't for that star decals in the back of the screen.

I used to have a 2DS that I sold to help pay for a Switch and now a local store is selling a pink 3DS for $40. Is it worth getting to play everything I missed on my first time through? (Etrian Odyssey, Dragon Quest, Rune Factory, etc)

Attached: Pearl Pink 3DS.jpg (958x629, 49K)

They made an engine exclusively for the vita. It's more than just a port. They built everything from the ground up to make use of the vita.

Not saying it is a port, but they put a lot of effort than the ps2/3 ports.

The hunter clones made use of the ps vita hardware also, and they look amazing for it.

thats a great deal dude pick that up quick

Omega Labyrinth on Vita, Great Ace Attorney on 3DS.

Attached: 3DS & Vita.jpg (2000x2921, 2.02M)

I was playing USUM for the first time doing nuzlocke.

2 hours in I fucking died, now I have to restart

Attached: 1339609848830.png (355x295, 7K)

>Great Ace Attorney on 3DS
I can't find the ROM/CIA for that game anywhere, I've been itching to play that one.

RollerCoaster Tycoon classic on Android. Surprisingly kino.

Persona Q2. Up to the final(?) dungeon, the musical, but only have like 25/50(?) of the special screenings done? Is there another dungeon, or do they make you rerun old ones? Weird because the game isn’t complicated (even playing on Risky) but I’m 60 hours and kinda want more

Hikari is gonna done the party right? Better be another dungeon to use her

So far, it's pretty damn good.

Attached: IMG_20190703_214017.jpg (3984x5312, 2.93M)

huh? the stars are the whole point!
space is cool, amigo.

definitely, especially since it's incredibly easy to hack a 3DS and pretty get whatever you want on it. I hacked mine a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to stop playing my 3DS.

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth on Vita
So far, it's pretty damn good.

/#!j80w2DjR!FdKR00vdvpA5a5U2pxJ_AeNpkof21hJsiJxuwqiC4HU

How far are you?

I sold my 3DS last week to GameStop for $35.

that's a terrible deal...
especially if you had yet to hack it and unleash its full potential.

3ds and I’m playing Devil survivor 2 still waiting on a reason to give a fuck about the switch might play vita in a couple of weeks for castlevania
Yeah there’s another dungeon also do the special screenings for ultimate personas that give you new skill and resistances [/spoilers]

Only reason I bought a vita
Retard

Still a thing? I got a pretty scratched up 3DS for about 20, battery us kinda loose too, how much do you think they'd buy it off me

I already had homebrew running on it, despite that it sat on my desk in the same spot for 2 years.

axiom verge on the vita :D kino metrovania shieet.
any other handheld metrovania gems on 3ds/vita?

Just open it up and put some elctrical tape on the battery to keep it from moving and clean it up a bit, they'll probably give you $25 or something.
My back plate didn't sit flush and they told me they'd have to buy it as defective unless I took it home and fixed it which I did.

How is it? Never really played FE

Called it. I was wondering to myself after you remove all the padlocks, are you just gonna need the regular key to the cinema doors? Or does a new big padlock appear?

How is the last remnant?

also, here's the english fan translation:
gbatemp.net/threads/project-the-great-ace-attorney-dai-gyakuten-saiban-fan-translation.427572/

you're FUCKING welcome, nigger.

What chapter are you?
I am in the middle of chapter 1 and I am not feeling it. Does it gets better?

I just got to rise's dungeon

My SD Card's being a bitch with me right now, thanks for the links.

idk desu i didn't get bored while playing it but maybe that's just i finished p3 before playing this so i'm used to the formula.

If it's your first game ever, steer clear from Echoes, start with the GBA ones or Awakening [Would recommend Hard - Classic.] And maybe if you like the series enough, I'd recommend Echoes, since it shows a weirdly pleasant remake of an old, janky game. It keeps the jank of the dull map designs, but every other aspect is top notch, the music, story, and characters, all are fine.

Steer clear from Fates, only play Conquest if anything, since Conquest is fun as fuck and the maps are great.

Already posted this in the general, but has anyone bought a replacement screen for their fat vita from aliexpress and had it turn out to be a legitimate OLED?

Attached: Aliexpress.png (1224x596, 351K)

I know, I like the color scheme, but the choice of stars decal looks awful. I'd go for the space stuff, just need a better decal of space stuff.

I think I'll start with GBA, but placing units in specific spots and the pair up mechanic in Awakening/Fates leave me confused. There's also the thing about classes, is there a list of best classes?

Was the remake of Superstar Saga any good

play fe7 and just play it blind.
you can only play blind once and the game isnt hard enough to fuck you when you play blind.

my fucking nigger

Attached: anonymous delivers.jpg (854x770, 249K)

Any class could be viable, and if you're auts enough, you can put in the best abilities from other classes into one and make that unit a beast.

But it's mostly a stats game, but there's a char tier list, but everyone's favorite class ability is Hero's Sol.