IT BEGINS

IT BEGINS

belledelphine.club/product/gamergirl-pee/

Attached: why.png (1627x996, 1.01M)

>.club

it's the fake site you fucking retard

>should only be used for sentimental purposes
What is a sentimental purpose, exactly?

Attached: 1558616769851.jpg (735x743, 80K)

So anyone that "buys" this will have their credit card stolen?

lol i made the thread again guys :D

Using it as lube or shaving gel duh

how do you even know something like this? did your dumb cuck ass buy bathwater? lmao

>xbox controller
what did she mean by this?

Explain how he's a cuck for buying a cute girl's bathwater while the real cucks (you included) just watch youtube videos of other, more manly men drink her bathwater?

Eh, 3/10. Shouldn't have been so straightforward with calling him a cuck when he didn't say anything really made him look like one.
Work on that and then you'll get more (You)'s, I promise my man!

Attached: 19017923.png (762x219, 353K)

kek

lurk moar

eh that's not so bad one time I used my dad's commode to shit when BC dropped. I think I spent an actual month locked in my room, pissing into a giant bucket underneath me and eating nothing but leftover peanut butter and water from a 5-gal jug that I drank through a straw. Since the commode itself used shitbags, once every week I would have to empty them into a larger disposal bucket full of lye, the reaction from that was intense enough where it melted the carpet and I almost passed out. Kept track of time using the ingame clock, eventually had to leave because I had run out of shit bucket space. Years later I found all of that in my garage, still sealed and ended up using it as mulch. I made strawberrys with it which I used on my daughter's first birthday cake.

please visit we need more users

Attached: CK_single_home-1.png (755x535, 75K)

Trump on right, republican voters on left that he convinced he was standing up for, gamer girl pee is money

>talks about how people are actually buying it and it weirds her out
>monetizes mentally ill people and actually sells her pee/bath water

Disgusting, I hope she collapses and the tards stop buying her shit.

>sentimental purposes

Kill yourself.

Good on you.

>people actually bought this
>if you are a girl you can literally get rich selling your own shit
I’m done

You on the right, OP on the left. Gamer girl pee is dicks.

Attached: 1552451416287.jpg (418x475, 31K)

How do I scam retards out of their money as an average looking guy? With same same amount of "effort" as this bitch?

I could just pay a girl to pee on me instead for a fraction of the price. And after I could even have my way with her too. Or she could have her way with me. Depends on how I want to play it. Anyway what's the point of this product?

What the fuck is wrong with Gen Z?

Attached: 1561184422886.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Who would win in a fight to the death?
No weapons allowed at start.
They'll be fighting in a location that resembles a low income american home.
They're allowed to use whatever they can find inside the house.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Yep, they've made a market of it.

>only choose the top 20% of men and claim 80% are unattractive
>that 80% starts becoming desperate for love and affection
>put on a show as le quirky doe animu/gamurr girl
>sell your panties, pee, shit, bath water, clothes, etc.
>get rich

It's disgusting.

R. Kelly should've just did this instead

1/10 for effort. This has been posted on multiple forums already. It's a fake .club website. The sad part is that it's eventually going to work.

heh

Become a girl.

men are fucking pathetic.

>get pictures of random attractive girl
>make blog
>pee in cup
>bedazzle you pee cup and sell it on your blog to retards
>buy some panties and pee on them
>sell pee soaked panties to aforementioned retards
>????
>PROFIT!

>Years later I found all of that in my garage, still sealed and ended up using it as mulch. I made strawberrys with it which I used on my daughter's first birthday cake.

I used my gaming piss to make m80s. You're a cuck.

dilate

The sad part is that sooner or later it will become reality.

How do you look in a dress?

I'm pretty sure the non subhumans don't immediately resort to drinking piss just because they can't get laid

Hey look guys a girl on a gamer forum
Please madame may I have some pee?

Well one has actual energy and movement. The other moves like a silent hill nurse. Pretty obvious who would win

Attached: soul vs soulless.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

Please step on me with your manly feet, tranny-san.

buy piss

The bathwater buying ones, yes

They'll start screaming at each other with enough power to shatter windows, then just start pulling each other's hair out and clawing at each other. Eventually they'll both get on the internet and start crying about the other and how they've lost hair due to the fight which "totally wasn't my fault", they'll then get tons of sympathy and free things, then they'll reveal they were actually best friends the entire time and the story will be how the internet helped them make up. It'll be a heart-warming story for the masses, and they'll get more free shit as they get more popular.

That was their plan all along.

Holy fuck she's dehydrated. If your pee is ever that yellow, drink two glasses of water IMMEDIATELY.

>can't get a gf
>start drinking piss

You serious?

Attached: 1494000010313.jpg (161x159, 17K)

>disclaimer: This
I fucking hate when people don't start a sentence with a capital letter.

Nigga have you seen her twitter feed? It's literally the normies who watch her lapping that shit up like dogs to the masses.