Hero and Banjo Kazooie

How do you feel about both of them and if you were able to change anything(moves, skins, taunts, etc) what would it be

Attached: E96FBC28-C8A3-4588-B760-8E8349B445BE.jpg (600x337, 80K)

Real talk, why the fuck is Banjo playable? He's an irrelevant character from a dead franchise

Actual iconic characters like Bomberman, who has over 70 games mind you is only an assist trophy, but this ugly bear who has only 5 games, 2 of which weren't even in Japan gets to be playable?

Unfucking acceptable, you can't seriously defend this.

They're both good picks.

Banjo's way more exciting though, and it's about damn time he got in.

I Love You

Because Banjo is a n64 icon, was gonna get in the original Smash Bros, has the potential for a fun moveset, Microsoft is probably interested in reviving the brand...
Meanwhile Bomberman only throws bombs and most games are the same rehashedshit. He's boring as fuck and bombercucks are even more pathetic than Ashleyfags.

Lmfao I fucking called it, I knew you’d be the first to respond, here’s to another day til the smash reboot where banjo is cut and bomberman might get a chance!

Attached: E68F894E-FC7D-4B0E-9523-549146034FFA.png (349x144, 6K)

> Was gonna get in the original Smash Bros
No he wasn't retard, Banjo-Kazooie came out a month before Smash 64 in Japan, he was too new.

Do some research next time Banjoke

Hero was great, Cereal Bear was a wasted slot, if they wanted a character from a forgotten N64 platformer I'd rather have Rocket or Chameleon Twist

You can smell the seething steves.

> most games are the same rehashedshit.
> When many of the characters have series that are mostly the same everytime
Retard

Dumb falseflagger
Dumb bait biting zoomer

Hey, it's a Stevefag false flagging. If they really cared about Bomberman, they'd have done this shit when he was an assist, one of the first revealed too.

The bomberman pasta is a stale imitation of the far-superior gatornigger pasta.

Banjo makes my dick rock-hard and I wouldn’t change anything, besides maybe giving Kazooie alt colors along with Banjo’s fur. So glad he made it to Smash.
As for Hero, while it’s cool that all the other DQ heroes are alt costumes, I honestly dig the XI Android 17 look most, so I would opt for more colors on that one instead of the two per DQ hero. We got a general idea of what his gameplay looks like, but not a full hands-on run of it yet, so I’m a little excited to try him, and if the gameplay hard sells me, I’m down with getting into the Dragon Quest series as a new fan.
Joker’s great and the DLC run’s been a peach so far. Hoping one of those last two chars can really knock my socks off, but I’m good with what we got so far.

Attached: 4D7AC70A-D540-4DBF-9FAA-F97ADC5C86F4.png (640x492, 505K)

>Claims that Banjo will never be relevant again because he's from a dead franchise
>Continuously beating a dead horse by trying to make it unacceptable

You know that you're also part of the problem right? A lot of people wants another uprising of a franchise like Kid Icarus. This is the closing thing we can get to having one done. Are you new to Nintendo? Smash revs everything up. Stopping the hype with another Banjo game in the process can make a Nuts and Bolts situation.

Solo would be swapped out for Madason.

Reminder:
Stevefags are super upset that they spent half a fucking year shit posting against Banjo, and then had it all crumble around them. Not quickly, but slowly.
First their discord was leaked
Then it leaked again
Then they spent time making Steve raping Banjo
Then Banjo gets in and disproves all their '''''arguments''''''. Lmfao

Smash did shit for Punch-Out

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

I would completely remove the cringy jap shit that is Hero and raplace him with Doomguy.

Why are smash fags overreacting to dlc characters in a party game acting like its a whole new game?

I like the idea of them being represented in the game but in terms of mechanics Hero just seems like a better Link and B&K seem a lot like Duck Hunt to the point where even their reveal trailer references this

If I could change one thing about Banjo, I'd have had Chris Sutherland record new clips for them, instead of reusing Kazooie/Tooie clips. Its not like the old clips are bad in any way, they're super iconic.
That said, I can't believe how amazing they look and sound, otherwise.

Attached: 8d24ec3.jpg (1080x1161, 138K)

unfucking isn't even a word

Attached: 1512313046547.jpg (700x300, 28K)

Either you respect the superiour taste of our Japanese betters or you fuck off back to r*ddit, there is no compromise.

>People who spent half a year trying to shout down people who want Banjo in Smash.
>Now all of their made up rules are eternally shattered
>The only thing they managed to accomplish by their shit-flinging was cement Banjo as the ultimate answer to people who constantly cry 'never-ever'.
I love a happy ending.

Attached: 1562608847406.png (5224x2304, 3.82M)

cringe

Attached: 5 fucking months.png (1780x3570, 1.53M)

>Because Banjo is a n64 icon
maybe in burgerland but really who gives a fuck about amerilards and their shit taste, the important thing is that japan barely knew who the fuck this characters was and the game is made by japanese for japanese

> Icon for one of the lowest selling Nintendo consoles that did horribly in Japan
Even Sega Saturn outsold it

Sony was too powerful back then. Too bad for them they're a libtard SJW shitfest these days

HOLY FUCK MR. BONES IS IN

Attached: mr bones.jpg (893x696, 44K)

>Superior taste
>Anime Sword faggot
Sure

Did the plantfag finally an hero himself by now?

Oh is this copy pasta

Both are great

Hoping for a Dragon Kazooie alt

Playing as Eight/Guv exclusively for hero.

>erdrick

Attached: 2009-11-20-200-OdeToMinions.jpg (887x214, 62K)

You can shut up now.

Attached: D82HwQFUYAA4HsN.jpg (1192x796, 107K)

Better than some shitty failed mascot character from a nonexistent franchise

Fake fans deserve death

They both look fantastic. Banjo was my never-ever most wanted and DQ's been long overdue for a spot ever since Cloud got in. The other face they got all the protags in some form is super cool.
I wouldn't really change anything about them but if they fixed up Banjo's mouth on the render and added either the DQ3/4 female Hero I'd die a happy man (even if I'd mostly end up playing as Eight regardless). What are some alts they could Banjo besides Dragon-Kazooie and N&B?
>giving Bomber-kun (You)s
Pathetic

Attached: 1549300436492.jpg (450x600, 113K)

> Implying he's wrong

I got myself Dragon Quest 8 so I can love using the Hero, and I'm still flabergasted that Banjo and Kazooie are in. So I feel pretty damn happy about both characters.

NOOO SHUT UP I WANTED BANJO EVER SINCE PEOPLE STARTED SPECULATING ABOUT HIM

>cucks still seething in this thread
hahaha get fucked, your shit most wanted will never be in.

Sorry, this is a true fake fan Imagine ONLY playing a game because a character is playable in Smash. Neck yourself zoomer

I don't care about DQ at all but I know it's a big RPG franchise in Japan and a friend of mine loves the series so it's ok by me. Banjo Kazooie is the one I wanted to be in so that's fantastic. My most wanted was Ridley, Simon, and K. Rool and they all got in. BK were the last ones I cared about so for me I'm all set.

The only last one I'd honestly personally care about now is Doomguy but if he doesn't get in I'm happy either way. As for changing things we don't know about BK enough to really say anything. I hope the beak stomp is their dair though. Hoping DQ Hero doesn't turn out stupidly OP with all those magic abilities he has but again I don't think we've seen enough of him to say if he will or not.

Who are you quoting?

You know who.

>characters get in smash to make series more popular
>get upset when a series gets more popular because of smash

You're not very bright, are you?

Attached: 1561005847344.jpg (1000x1000, 530K)

I don't have to imagine, I'm doing it. I did the same for Bayonetta and Fire Emblem. And if Persona 5 came to Switch I'd play Persona as well.

He's a fake fan retard, he wouldn't have cared if he wasn't in Smash, not even if he was an assist trophy

Fake fans like him deserve death.

If you are talking about the Bomberman guy, please neck yourself underage scum. Don't call him shit.

Keep crying, retard.

Don't you have a child to be grooming right now smashie?

Zoomerfaggot

Do you play any series that is featured as assist trophies? If not, kill yourself shill
> DUH PLAYABLE MATTER! ANYTHING ELSE IS SHIT!
Retard

I hope you don't think he actually wants Bomberman in. IIRC, he used to do this for Isaac instead.

No shit. That's why I didn't say Bomberman, i'm just saying whoever he wants is never getting in.

t. Banjo zoomer

Bomberman did more for gaming than your shitty bear ever will

What is this a reference to? Some smash player got caught doing this recently? Can't say I'd be surprised if so.

Agreed, but oh well. Glad we get 4 and 8. Would have loved 7 but his proportions are too different.

> He used to do this for Isaac instead
Source: your ass.

back to your discord

as a Genofag, i've gotten used to SE bringing on what gives them money than pleasing the smashfags. Hero i admit looks really fucking cool, i'm also glad Luminary is the default since he looks the most original. Banjo i'm the most exited for, literally should've happened 20 years ago.

Attached: geno new.png (894x894, 721K)

Attached: F4D8579D-93D1-4F71-926B-0549AA5268CE.jpg (1024x834, 77K)

Everybody saw your archive posts, dumb kid. Keep trying.

Oh. My bad user.

Lulz. Maybe if Golden Sun man comes as a fighter I'll play his game too. Please, don't let my comments prevent you from enjoying your gamer girl bath water.

Here's some reddit spacing for (you) baby. I know you love it.

Show them, Issacfags have a ton of falseflaggers, let's see if you can truly spot one specific one based on this.

Fake fan detected, fuck off. Imagine only playing game because of Smash, let alone if they are only playable.

People like you are the reason Dillon's Dead Heat Breakers didn't do well. Kill yourself.

Why does Banjo looks so good in the CGI trailer AND in-game but wonky in his official render?

They're obviously not finished modeling him

sakurai said he wasn't finished, but either way, characters look weird in general in Smash Ultimate.

Personally I would swap Four's second skin with his female alt, but that would probably be a hassle.

The Grinch Leak was our Infinity War

The Shinobi tease and E3 2019 was our Endgame

Attached: i'minevitable.jpg (500x1976, 198K)

I feel nothing for either of them. I've never played DQ, and BK is the most overrated game of my childhood.

Attached: Diagram.png (1601x1205, 274K)