Crash Team Racing

CTR Thread

So what new costumes are you guys hoping to see in future grand prix events? I'm really hoping all the CNK bosses (and Papu Papu) actually gets some new skins down the line though I'm not sure what those could be.

Attached: 1562483113855.jpg (1535x1404, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eidEDH3ukOE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym6cWbDv3sE
youtube.com/watch?v=9tPXgI8hYXU
youtube.com/watch?v=9uX1ol8cEsw
twitter.com/momotar2105/status/1123811225954148353
youtu.be/nYegILY15fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8CkGJj4iVrA
tcrf.net/Crash_Tag_Team_Racing_(PlayStation_2)
crashmania.net/en/blog/twinsanity-remaster/
youtu.be/Cbjq-LVcFXg
youtu.be/WA-k5si7yYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm running out of shit to buy

Attached: D--exzYX4AAAyMk.jpeg.jpg (2048x1152, 187K)

donut coco

Attached: donut coco.jpg (283x237, 89K)

where the fuck do you get the coins from

how

How the fuck do I keep getting constantly hit by every single projectile thrown forward at me? It feels like all potions and bombs are magnets when I'm in first. Meanwhile when I try that shit they go flying off into a wall. Fuck this shit.

sauce?

I think I'm starting to burn out, lads. Don't even feel like using up my wumpa time before the pit stop resets. Maybe I'll take a break for a day or two.

Attached: 1510541388703.jpg (640x637, 91K)

Turbo controller

I wish I was this much of a madman, I despise the idea of content becoming unavailable after an event is over

Finally got the trophy girls out of the way. Now I can buy skins.

for the Spyro DLC:
>Elora Coco
>Two of the nitro squad girls as Bianca and Zoe
>Moneybags Papu
>Agent 9 Cortex
>SGT. Byro Penta
>Bentley Tiny
>Sheila Ripper Roo

>"Ami? pfft, you've got to be kidding"

Attached: crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled-tawna.jpg (1080x600, 99K)

It doesn't though. All the stuff added to the Pit stop is permanent and the stuff you get from earning Nitro will be added to the Pit Stop later on a while after the prix ends.

looking for someone to do the friend challenges
ps4 btw
GrindelisApex
the only thing that won't get into Pit Stop will be the Champion Kart

I didn't consider Crash characters playing dress up as Spyro ones, that could be really fun.

It literally says GP Limited right in the image

that seems the obvious take for me

It will eventually

Clown Norms
Marionette Geary
Pirate Nash
and I'm at a complete loss for a Krunk skin.

>Fake Crash is the Stealer
deep lore coming thru
yea, in a year and then they'll start giving Champion mk.2 as the 5% reward

This but with Nina

Attached: ripper_rused.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

The biggest non-character thing I want from the Spyro GP is a kart based on the trolley

Attached: trouble_with_the_trolley__eh__by_tengu_arts_dcq88hr-fullview.png (800x634, 825K)

On the switch version there's 42k people on the championship board and 122k on the nitro board.

How populated are the ps4 and xbone versions right now? I'm curious to know how the playerbases compare.

This is what I hate about in game stores. Once everything is bought that entire screen becomes completely useless.

Based Ripper bro

based doctor

Devilish

nice

Attached: 1499246331261.png (372x274, 100K)

Why are acceleration characters faster than balanced characters when they have the lower speed stat of the two?

Attached: vfqhjl.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Okay guys, this has to stop now.

Attached: absolute_state_of_crash.jpg (1109x595, 284K)

top 10 anime ruses

I agree.
Everyone should be playing Isabella instead.

No summer Ami skins needs to stop, I agree.

Her or Tawna, I agree

For PS4 I think the championship board is over 200k, not sure though, but the Nitro board is definitely well over 700k at this point. Getting the champion kart is a fucking breeze on PS4.

They gotta find a better way to go about the bonuses next time. Seeing the same character in the same kart customized the same way every time really is eye poison. Honestly if I had it my way, I'd say just make the decals and wheels worth more and that's it. I'm tied of seeing the exact same character in the exact same skin in the exact same kart.

Daily reminder that the in-game stats lie to you: Accel characters are still faster than Balanced characters, Turning characters accelerate faster than Balanced characters, and Balanced characters are fucking shit. THANKS, BEENOX
youtube.com/watch?v=eidEDH3ukOE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym6cWbDv3sE

They really need to rework how these nitro bonuses work for future grand prix events. I don't want to spend all next month playing as babies. It may help if the new costumes they add for the old characters give enough of a bonus on their own to make them even with the new characters when wearing their alt costumes.

Reminder to play Android Alley as much as possible to sacrifice people to the train god.

Good, fuck non-accel characters

Attached: Funky_Kong.jpg (180x202, 9K)

Komodo on the left in second vid?

Disregard the stats and look at the characters like this:
>highest speed lowest handling
>high speed low handling
>low speed high handling
>lowest speed highest handling
Acceleration barely does anything and can be ignored.

wont be so bad in the next grand prix where everyone is a baby

Yes.

ty

>tfw you loathe baby characters in anything

Attached: 1499665206438.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

>switch's online is still busted
there's a fucking delay on everything and it's really fucking me off bros

Attached: 1502907262538.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Balance has a more useful turning angle than handling and acceleration quite literally does not matter. They're fine.

That explains a lot actually. Judging by the stat distribution, it seems like somehow All-Round and Acceleration got their speed stats swapped accidentally as All-Round should be faster than Accel and Accel should only be slightly faster than Handling. Hope Beenox fixes this soon.

Attached: racer cards.jpg (1280x414, 180K)

>Why yes, I do main acceleration and curb stomp Motorsport Ami shitters online. How did you know?

Attached: 1562489683179.jpg (633x711, 71K)

Being doing Oxide trials all day and fuck me it's been intense but i've learned alot.
Got 3 more trials to do.
>Oxide Station (already did it with Trophy shouldn't take more than an hour)
>Tiny Temple (Practice with boosting but it's still a pain in the arse)
>Sewer Speedway (I haven't even attempted it on Oxide. I really don't want to either).

I'm both excited and nervous. Once it's done i'm moving on to platinum relics. What's more difficult? Plat relics or Oxide time trial?

Attached: 2v16d06.jpg (599x434, 64K)

I really hope the Crash and Coco babies are literal bandicoots like people have been joking about. At the very least I'm hoping that if they are just little kid versions of their mutated forms that they don't have fucking diapers on to help stave off the perverts if only slightly.

Actually, one of the reasons Accel and Speed characters are so good is because their lesser turning lets them snake on straightways better. Balanced fucking needs that speed to actually do anything, otherwise they're just a slightly better Turning.

SO, YOU AUTISTIC LITTLE SPEEDLETS AERN'T GOING TO BACK OFF EH?
JUST YOU CONTINUE TO GATHER NITRO POINTS AND SEE WHAT I DO

Attached: crash-team-racing-n.-tropy.jpg (1000x563, 29K)

Based and Chadpilled.
Fuck those that use Motorsport Ami, you're shit and have literally zero taste. At least try and stand out.

Balance being slightly better turning is the point of the clsss.

Based

tiger temple is so BOUNCY

the motorsport skins shouldve came with race helmets
just imagine

Attached: 1560280766733.jpg (646x705, 89K)

That, and their slightly higher speed which they're supposed to have (according to the stat screen) but inexplicably don't.

it's easy to stand out when you're constantly coming in first

Attached: 1562581955295.png (713x856, 430K)

I love Coco
Coco is my wife
Loving Coco is the best feeling in the world
Every time I DNF some nitro bandithot, that victory is for my wife Coco

Coco

Attached: coco-bandicoot-crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-82.3.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Oxide trials have been way more difficult for me, I still have quite a few left to do but I finished off the platinum relics like a week ago when I was significantly worse at the game. The platinum relics weren't that bad for me honestly, all it took was some practice for getting my routes for which boxes to get on each lap figured out.

You don't get to have easy controls and high speed. You get one or the other. Naughty dog made the right choice not giving them both and beenox made the right choice keeping them as is. The only real problem is them lying about it instead of being upfront.

SWEDEN YES

Attached: SVERIGE JA.jpg (2048x1152, 341K)

Seek help weirdo.

It's interesting to look at the Nitro leaderboard, gradually the autists are giving up. Back at 40k Lancast_ was having a battle with some other guy, but that other guy seemed to stop at 40k. Lancast kept going but now he seems to have stopped at 101k, while the three people who have been chasing him are now in the lead. Now it's Bommelmuetze24 in first place with 122k, I wonder how long he will keep going

Attached: megumi reject.webm (1406x836, 2.72M)

falcon if you're lurking join up man, let's get over it quickly
I hate "friend" challenges

Attached: absolutely prewar racing.jpg (1069x847, 446K)

The best turning angle you can have is the one that lets you get as many drift boosts on straights as possible. Being able to drift corners literally doesn't matter when u-turns/airbraking exists. Handling is a worthless stat and having more of it is actively detrimental.

No, all that means is that Balanced is generally considered crap. Their higher turning just means they can't snake, they can't keep up with Accel, and they're fucking out-accelerated by Turning of all things. They can't do what they've literally been designed for.

Coco

Attached: Coco.png (257x433, 29K)

why grind so much when you're the 0.00001%

I hope that the new characters that get added every prix will also continue to get new costumes in future prix events alongside the base game guys after their events end. Since it's all free and everyone can access all the characters there isn't any reason to avoid continuing to give the newbies more stuff unlike fighting games which tend to shy away from giving DLC characters new costumes since the potential sales would be much smaller.

>I don't want to spend all next month playing as babies
There's no need to

I fucking hate Time relics and my autism preventing me from being happy I got sapphire/gold

makes your penis bigger, obviously

>Tried to do friend challenge with a rando earlier
>Just wouldn't trigger
I'm a little mad, but oh well I guess

Attached: 1514921722740.png (443x609, 392K)

Autism. Seriously there's no reason to grind nitro after you finish the gold tier, it's not like you're in danger of getting knocked out of the top five percent at that point and you don't get anything extra out of being number one.

Are accel characters fine or do I need to learn speed characters if I want to git gud for real?

>finally twilight track comes out
>host immediately disbands the lobby
>next lobby
>oh my god it's twilight again
>host leaves again 10 seconds before race starts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: rage4.jpg (755x621, 32K)

Accel are fine

very based chad poster

It's just what you are comfortable with, it's not likely to be the difference between winning and losing

True, the bonuses are completely negligible once you finish the challenges but people desperate to fill that gauge are gonna rock the same shit for the next 20 days regardless of whether or not they absolutely have to.

speed are better but accel is easier

tbf they're mostly pocket change in nitro but the completionist in me is triggered by this
ironically I didn't care about 101% or Tropy, I just rushed Fake Crash and called it a day

heh, the gold paintjob is the best one btw
no one needs the platinum one anyway
literally looks like cheap aluminium
heh

Accel is great for getting hit.

Out of all the characters you want in future grand prix, what would their stat class be?

They were designed, in the original game, as a step-up from handling characters. They're performing as intended.

accel is less prone to get fucked over by items than speed

Bianca MUST be Accel

Not according to the in-game stats, which clearly show they're supposed to be decent in everything. Saying they're only supposed to be a step up from turning characters is a flat-out lie.

>Spyro: balanced
>Koala Kong: speed
>N. Brio: acceleration

>can't take the sewer shortcut in any way
>mostly ignore it
>during one race get CLOCK'd before the ramp
>might as well try jumping with the clock wonkiness, it would be really hilarious if-
>jump so high that I land past the turbo pad
That was NOT hilarious, I hate this game.

brb drawing all the accel bitches getting brutally fucked

So what's the best track in the game, and why is it Electron Avenue?

Attached: crash tier.png (1126x529, 666K)

i want baby t with (retro skin) to be balanced because i don't have a balanced main yet

Passadena should be speed obviously. Hoping Spyro is accel and not balanced.

I want Spyro to be speed but I get the feeling they'll make Hunter speed instead.

Why is this shit absent from the Switch version?

Attached: Skjermbilde 2019-07-08 kl. 23.52.03.png (382x41, 22K)

i demand for chicken to be speed so I can rock it online

Official crash cove vent post

FUCK THIS FLAVOR FLAV LOOKING FAGGOT AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>hyper spaceway in C
user you need to go fast!

I already said I'm not fond of the devs lying on the stats screen, but I doubt they somehow messed up while programming when they made them slower. It was definitely an intentional decision.

Spyro and Gnasty: Speed

At this point i don't get how people find relics easier. True there are fewer maps but some of the crates the timing on your jumps has to be perfect. It's insane. Papu's Pyramid makes me want to rip my eyeballs out. Too fast and you go over the box, too slow and you go under it. It's frustrating as fuck.

GREAT WALL LEVEL WHEN

Attached: Orient_Express_original.png (629x419, 330K)

When Yaya and cheongsam Coco get added

What's wrong with Crash Cove?

Jet ski level when

Attached: 2.jpg (1005x679, 147K)

we are still gonna get baby cortex and tropy tho

it's mandatory pick every time it pops up because of the challenge

Only in the original game. It shouldn't be this way now, with Balanced being seen as terrible since it can't do anything well.

she ain't happening, user

the time trial is actually kind of difficult because the track is so simple

>cheongsam Coco
CUTE! CUTE!! CUTE!!!

Attached: 1531394324218.jpg (300x300, 29K)

When Crash Team Racing Transformed comes out.

I really hope we get just an absurd amount of costumes in October. So much potential for great Halloween costumes for everyone. I'd love to see all the major players dressed up as the classic movie monsters.

Attached: Crash 3.jpg (810x1026, 259K)

Attached: CTR online roster.jpg (538x312, 112K)

nitro points was a mistake

I DID IT
I BEAT DRAGON MINES' OXIDE GHOST
NOW WITH THAT, SEWER SPEEDWAY, CORTEX CASTLE AND OXIDE STATION DONE NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS

Attached: 1561758094401.png (1427x1535, 3M)

More like american Coco

gudjob

Attached: 1562526904595.gif (454x310, 3.5M)

How does the championship board work? Is it like an ELO or some shit

nice

after each online race you are awarded between 12 and 1 championship point(s) depending on how well you placed.

>tfw crash and tawna main
you caught me

And I backed up my save to two separate USBs as insurance

Attached: DelightfulUncomfortableCrossbill-poster.jpg (640x480, 26K)

I'm on my final Oxide trial (Oxide Station).
I managed to do Dragon Mines on my 2nd attempt with an accel character. Can someone explain the difficulty? If you know how to U-turn it becomes very accesible. Cortex Castle was also easy and Sewer Speedway is hit or miss.
The one i've had the most difficulty with was Tiny Temple. Fuck that i'm never playing that map again....ever.

All you gayshit no-lifers completely ruin Online Mode for everyone.

attain proficiency

I'm doing the Hyper Speedway time trial and I'm starting to strongly dislike this level

I work 10 hours and hang with friends.
All it takes is an hour or two a day to git gud.

Why? it's one of the best

Why? It's simplicity?

So it seems like we're getting five new characters with every prix right? And we know they have a Prix coming every month through December, but who will we get in December? The others seem fairly clear going by the supposed datamine assuming that it's accurate and nothing changes.

July
>Tawna
>Ami
>Megumi
>Liz
>Isabella

August
>Baby T
>Baby Crash
>Baby Coco
>Baby Cortex
>Baby N. Trophy

September
>Spyro
>Hunter
>Ripto
>Gnasty
>Sorceress

October
>Nina
>Koala Kong
>Komodo Joe
>Rilla Roo
>N. Brio

November
>Passadena
>Von Clutch
>Willy
>Chick
>Stew

December however is the odd one out with the only names left in the data being King Chicken, Fasty and Fake Velo. I mean one of them is totally made up and another is just an old rumor of a cut character that was never actually supposed to even be in Crash in the first place so it seem like we've reached the bottom of the barrel. But assuming those three are actually coming who is there left to add at that point to fill out the rest of the month? The evil twin birds? Yaya? Do CotT or MoM have any unique characters? It seems like we're going to actually get every Crash character in this game by the time this is all said and done.

Attached: Crash Twinsanity.jpg (1280x1034, 404K)

just do what this playa do
youtube.com/watch?v=9tPXgI8hYXU

I love it because of the absurdly high jump from the shortcut.

autistic br who holds a bunch of wrs does a tutorial video, worth a watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uX1ol8cEsw

it's really good when you get a good run but getting one feels quite inconsistant

It feels incredibly awkward to hold the boost. And if you're not going fast you're basically just slowly driving in a straight line

Lab Assistant?

Attached: 1562488525717.png (527x450, 12K)

apparantly its actually slower to turbo slide at the beginning

the current WR holder just drives down the hill and jumps over the first boost pad lol

>skelly hands with long nails
yikes

How do get the fence jump in Blizzard Bluff in this version? Practicing before I do the ghosts and I can't get the hang of it at all on NF.

*the current accel wr holder

You don't need it to beat the ghosts, and I have no idea how to get over it

Attached: [quote].png (600x600, 331K)

not on the datamine, unfortunately

Cal Arts garbage

knowing all the shortcuts and having the best carts is no-life territory, sweeties.

Megumichads, should I spend my wumpa coins on Megumi while she's still in the pit stop at a discount?

Ye

my exact thought! this lineup is perfect

What are the best karts? They all handle the same

Post Nina!

Attached: 1562490827374.jpg (630x570, 48K)

Attached: 1559460545184.png (812x707, 34K)

>October
>The leaves will be falling
>Itll be colder
>Ill have my switch and get to play Nina whenever I want
Comfy times ahead

Attached: pub1scOv3w1sm9z8to1.jpg (1280x1656, 297K)

Get there with some reserves, do a couple boosts before jumping, straighten yourself to jump (don't jump while sliding this is not the ps1 ctr), and jump at the last possible moment.

nerd lmao

yeah yeah, this shit's beneath you
go do something else with your time

>knowing all the shortcuts
Do a time trial every now and then.
>best carts
No such thing. Install the game first before you complain.

NuSpaceway sucks so much.

For sure
Her bubbly attitude calms my rage.

If we were to get a Spyro track, Dragon Shores ought to be the priority given that it's already a theme park that could be filled to the brim with fun details and fanservice. Imagine seeing the tunnel of love, the water tank that holds a different Spyro enemy for every lap, that awesome rollercoaster, and all the cute little games like a shooting gallery or whack-mole in the background. Any other track ideas Yea Forums?

Attached: image6ELZDZD0.png (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Liz>Isabella>Ami>Tawna>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shitgumi

I get it, because it's backwards, right?

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THE TROPHY GIRLS VICTORY ANIMATIONS ARE NOT THE DANCES FROM SLIDE COLISEUM?

Attached: Ancy.gif (350x396, 568K)

AND THEIR HAIR IS DIFFERENT

>N tropy's ghost is somewhat faster than Oxide's ghost on that new track
Well, at least it was only half of the first lap, but what the actual fuck? I bet lots of people restarted the game when they see ntropy zipping out like crazy at the start.

Because we knew they wouldn't be? They don't look like victory poses at all.

The Spyro track must be Tree Tops, I won't accept anything else.

Attached: TreeTops_PS1.png (1280x720, 894K)

2/5
You got the second and last one correct

>Can't defeat Oxide on time trials despite already beating his score with N.Trophy
It's the last map i need. I'm going mad over here.

They are the only holograms that dont use the victory animations of the characters though? Crash and N. Gin just dance as their victory poses, the trophy girls could have been as well.

Attached: Long time no see.jpg (545x447, 47K)

Why the fuck DOESN'T Papy have a special skin he's like the only fucker from the OG game to get gipped and it's doin me 'ead in.

I'm not a huge fan of these racetracks. The turns are too blunt and lack synergy with the boost-system

>The turns are too blunt and lack synergy with the boost-system
what
are we playing the same game

>Moneybags Papu
Moneybags PENTA you heathen

Attached: 1.jpg (651x1030, 198K)

>Sorceress
This would be cool and all but does anyone else highly doubt that she would be included mainly due to the fact that her evil plan involved infanticide? Then again, Ridley is in Smash now so I guess it wouldn't be all that unprecedented to have a truly evil villain be playable in a kids game.

he's just baiting

The virgin usf

vs

The CHAD DNF

>TAWNA YOU BACK-STABBING WHORE
>RELEASE ME FROM THIS TRYHARD LOBBY

There needs to be longer tracks. And there needs to be linear tracks. By that I mean tracks that are a simple start to finish, no laps.

hey, one costume at a time! don't be greedy

Attached: CTR NF.jpg (886x495, 53K)

Based
no u

Attached: 1562526427338.png (464x599, 37K)

reminder that bandicunt was built for big human cock

I mean... she was IN the Spyro Remaster, dude. The "STOPS THEM WRIGGLING SO MUCH" line was still there.
oof

Bandicoots have two vaginas

Dark Cortex

Attached: 1562439927373.jpg (225x225, 19K)

Who /Trance/ here

Attached: howboutanegg.jpg (500x279, 24K)

>fucking coco with your friend
that sounds like fun

based

love driving around and looking at the scenery, do not give a HOOT about winning

I'M SORRY

Attached: OH GOD OH FUCK.png (1241x1404, 3.11M)

You're the reason Beenox keeps upping the rates on orbs and clocks.

guys megumi is reading your posts about how cute bandicoots are and you're making her blush!!

>are we playing the same game

yea, we are.

the boost system is easily one of the most finesse-tier i've seen in a toddler game. Some of these tracks are painful to play through, even when you're getting 1st.

I think the best term I'm looking for is "polish".

Who /toopowerfulonlineaftertimetrials/ here?

Attached: Lisa%27s_Nightmareopaw.jpg (340x255, 14K)

tell her that she sucks

Yeah, but she just cant compete.

Attached: sumer ami.png (453x669, 656K)

FIX BALANCED
FIX BALANCED

>December comes
>Grand Prix has you earning eggs for significant milestones
>They gradually fill the slots in the chicken door
>Chicken door finally opens
>Whole new campaign that uses all the CNK/new tracks and characters behind it

It's all gonna come together in the end, we'll see.

Attached: Chicken.jpg (1300x747, 102K)

Attached: 1558111400297.gif (448x272, 34K)

These items are not balanced for competitive play.

Thoughts on the idea of Japanese skins?
twitter.com/momotar2105/status/1123811225954148353

Attached: D5iUWWqW4AE7TpY.jpg (1024x649, 125K)

I know, but I'm sure he'll get at least one in a grand prix. I hope this happens too.

Attached: 1562482674918.jpg (406x406, 28K)

>competitive kart racer
say that out loud and see how ridiculous it sounds

Pic related is 80% of my lobbys. Just swap troppy with Cortex

Attached: The smell of wumpa overwhelms you.jpg (1280x720, 286K)

would N. Trance have a big role in it? since... you know... egg

me
eggbros are seldom spotted
hes actually the hardest character to unlock and the most based

megumi was made for racing

tawna, ami, liz, and isabell were made for race mixing

I would i like

>These items are not balanced for competitive play.

The items are terrible, even in single player.

It's a very 90s PS1 feature to have unbalanced items. and ctr does not disappoint.

I was just thinking the same thing. It'd be nice though, better than a CNK story redo since N. Trance and Oxide's crew didn't really do anything in that.

The look of disgust on his face is perfect

im absolutely sick of the colour green

Attached: 1562105292184.jpg (535x712, 109K)

GUYS I DID IT!
I DID IT!
I FINALLY GOT DIGITAL TROPHY HOLY FUCK!

Congrats on getting the easiest unlock in the game

More content is always good. I thought there was talks of us getting Japanese or mascot crash as a skin?

Attached: 1560938312865.png (424x424, 10K)

I love how that Penta who was first doesn't even finish third. The rage must have been legendary.

user PLEASE, DON'T SAY IT, HE MIGHT HEAR IT AND UNDO EVERYTHING!

why was nitro kart so shit bros?

Attached: crash nitro kart.png (460x322, 327K)

>been in this lobby for a while with this one guy that keeps winning
>Usually what happens is I'll get a lead for most of the match and then the moment I get hit he'll pass me and I usually never catch up
>Was frustrating but it was fun to have a rival
>it all gets down to 2 of us in a lobby and we do twilight
>We was going neck to neck back and forth with each other, not using any items on each other
>we both get blue orbed near the end of the 2nd lap by one of the cpus but we kept going
>Get to the first jump and he shoots a bomb right at me
>Spend the rest of the map motivated to beat this mother fucker
>get to the final stretch
>he was sitting at the finish line
>he shot a missile at me then reversed to finish the race
YOU'VE JUST MADE AN ENEMY FOR LIFE

Attached: 1009717.jpg (960x720, 106K)

>TROPHY
Now you're on his time!

Seems like a pretty decent lineup, if true.

They're fine but they need to change who gets what and when. Also clocks shouldn't affect people behind you.

Why not Nerd Coco?

are all the nitro cart tracks shit?

>TROPHY
You fucked up big time. Better take screenshots while it lasts.

Attached: savefiledetected.jpg (126x129, 3K)

Was it really shit? I don't remember much about it at all. I don't think I could beat it as a kid. But the tracks are at least alright in CTRNF.

The same reaction I had when I managed to keep USF for the first time on Hot Air Skyway for almost the whole second and third lap.
>Tfw go back to the lobby and no one is there

Attached: 1560368416124.png (325x194, 91K)

>not farming a missile or shiled so you can wreck his shit for waiting at the finish line

>Out of Time
>Clockwork Wumpa
>Deep Sea Driving
>Electron Avenue
>Thunder Struck
>shit
Get outta here

lap 1 feels like RNG that decides who's going to be the one guy to DNF everyone else.

youtu.be/nYegILY15fQ

Not unlockable bosses and experimental slow gameplay, also made the same mistakes as WoC by pretty much copy-pasting CTR.

The story was fun though. The new characters are charismatic and shine through their personalities despite having so little time. Also Anti-Gravity gave soul to some tracks. The Nitro fueled versions of Out of Time, Assembly Lane and most of all Hyper Spaceway are completely soulless without the anti-gravity.

it was garbage with a garbage roster, the one I posted is a mockup

>tfw you don't even like the trophy girls and only use them because of the grind
when this is over im never touching them again besides tawnya

Attached: 1562091225205.jpg (1492x801, 181K)

how do people do it?

Attached: 2019070723282000-AD808EFD2C53DCD6F8380113B64A0DD4.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

>December however is the odd one out with the only names left in the data being King Chicken, Fasty and Fake Velo.
Maybe it ain't as simple as "December" then. :^)
Velo SHOULD be in the base game given all the CNK bosses but ain't, so they're presumably holding him back for something special. Maybe a CNK story mode DLC.
King Chicken is DEFINITELY something special. Given the secret door has 5 slots I'd wager that you need the 5 Champ decals from the 5 Grands Prix to unlock him.
Fasty wasn't mentioned in the latest leak so TBPH might've been a placeholder filename like he was in the original (or in CNK; whichever one it was).

tldr either they're still deciding on characters for a December Prix themed around completely random & obscure shit OR December's gonna be a different system altogether.

I'm presuming the latter. That'd make 6 month-long events. For month 7 they could cycle back around to the Nitro Tour but with new world-tour themed content. e.g. unlocking Yaya with the Gauge, and adding 's track. reminder than month 7 is January - aka Chinese New Year.

More baby characters are easy. More Spyro characters are easy. More villains are fairly easy. CTTR's a bittuva brick wall tho - they're already pushing it with the chikunz. I also can't think of any more international waifus for a hypothetical 3rd Nitro Tour NEXT July...

Ah shit..... you jinxed it.

nitro-fueled out of time is a pretty soulfull track you mong

leaving the console turned on 24/7 farming points with a script in battle mode

what they got is better TBPHWYF

Do you need to get top 5% of any specific leaderboard for the kart? or can it be either done because i dont wanna really bother doing the challenges

my guy
I'm convicned some DARK shit is going on in Dingo Canyon.
Also possibly Sewer Speedway. WHO THE FUCK IS ROBOSON CRUSOE.

by playing a lot

The anti-grav gimmick was cool but the gameplay just wasn't as good, tracks were mostly just mediocre retreads of CTR tracks, the roster was the same size as CTR but with less characters people liked from the core franchise in favor of a bunch of samey looking aliens and a weirdo from a gameboy game, plus the bosses just straight up weren't playable. The game wasn't terrible but it just did not live up to it's predecessor at all. Honestly the new content from CNK getting new like in this game is probably the best thing that could've have happened to it.

Didn't used to have a buck tooth assistants fetish

Attached: 1559599728141.gif (200x267, 858K)

sorry misread that as "lore driving"

Either one

yeh but why didn't he ALREADY have one tho is whats got me head-scratching
there's gotta be a reason it's such a specific snub

>nitro crate
>nitro crate
>red potion
>missed the item box
>nitro crate
I fucking wish

Consider this a Nefarious lesson

Attached: The Blue Boomer.png (1148x996, 394K)

>>Willy
...Willy Wombat?

I'm guessing this is the one thing that won't get added to Pit Stop later.

Attached: 1557951825996.png (662x478, 22K)

What the fuck IS up with his egg shit anyway. I always thought he was a blob 'til the puns started.
I've looked for dev-lore twice in the past month to no avail. Are there seriously no interviews or design doodles delving into his character conception?

I played with that Mii Mario guy before. Dude was fucking crazy good.

Willy Wumpa Cheeks, dummy.

Attached: USF.jpg (640x384, 77K)

SW-6717-3308-0112

Help with friend challenges? Switch ver.

Attached: 1320317089634.png (528x488, 502K)

He is a 5th dimensional being that has telekinetic powers which he uses to control his robot body... or something like that.

Attached: Megumi.gif (191x200, 285K)

It wasn't. :^)
But yeah seriously the bosses only being playable NOW 15+ years later is naff AF. noGFBAdoesntcountshutup

Does it matter? I'm in like the top 1% by just doing the challenges. So long as I get the Kart & Decal meh.

Oh. What an ugly cunt.

Attached: file.png (167x185, 35K)

This is the first time I manage get the shortcut 3 turns in a row in NF and it's not against oxide, I want to die.

Attached: 1551933776061.webm (730x410, 2.97M)

Hype as I am for that abomination I want the other WILLEH too at some point.

would prefer willy wombat

Pasadena and Nina are the only characters that should be in from CTTR, and I don't even like Pasadena, at least her design isn't ugly as sin.

>Rilla Roo in the datamine
>Yaya isn't
>Rocket car is from Nitro Kart 2 which Yaya is in

lol

I agree with Out of Time and Hyper Spaceway but on Assembly Lane... that anti-gravity tube section looked cool, but the driving was horrible.

Looks more like a giant orange turnip than a Wumpa fruit.

that's the basic stuff that they tell you one way or another yeah.
Why an EGG tho

I think most would.

Isn't that the same case with Pasadena? Her kart is in the game already

Pasadena is in the datamine

Attached: 1562142435338.jpg (3000x3000, 844K)

Get fukt on boyo
CANT FREAK THE CHEEK

Attached: n9Pqq4BQ_400x400.jpg (356x356, 24K)

I was having issues earlier but can try trading now

What's your point?
There'll probably be more content next year that they haven't started on yet, and Rilla > Yaya so no shit he gets first dibs.

>Have to shave 7 seconds off my Sewer Speedway to beat Tropy
>Can't land the shortcut because it's literally a slot machine whether you get it or not and you need it 2 laps to shave 7 seconds
FINALLY
A REASON TO FUCKING QUIT

Me neither until I saw her in the CTR threads. She has the same gremlin appeal as Pearl.
Yeahhh I dunno man. It sucks.

Attached: 1562530982655.png (539x476, 13K)

Oh... Well good... I guess...

Attached: Pasadena.png (698x763, 231K)

>CBNK2 had gentleman ripper roo, mission mode, elimination race, online multiplayer, original tracks, Rocket kart, yaya panda, and wasn't half bad for being mobile shovelware
how in the goddamn fuck did it come out 10 years ago

Attached: Goth Loli.jpg (1200x857, 122K)

She's not gonna look that good.
Will probably have a fat face like megumi

Is it true that if I go straight up for 101% in adventure mode I'll miss the 100% rewards? I need to know this before I continue getting platinum relics. Also, if it is true, do you get 101% if you only get gold relics? I'd have to intentionally gimp myself to get sapphire.

They probably didn't intent for him to look like an egg when they first made him, since he never makes egg puns in the GBA game, but when they got to Nitro Kart they probably said "He is kinda boring, what do we do? Well, he looks like an egg so fuck it, let's just go with that".

Honestly that's why I like him. N. Trance being self aware of his egg shape and owning it with puns gives him a lot of charm.

Attached: 1561742202961.png (350x349, 125K)

Attached: 1561320204.cardlin_a0630b71-f492-4b76-867f-8bbd5015c4b4.jpg (1134x1280, 208K)

Why does he have to be a speed character?

You take that back, bub

Attached: Goodbye Joe Gatto.jpg (750x746, 59K)

Since fuckin' when did Yea Forums care about what "most" like?
Y'all fuckers GAVE me my appreciation for horrifying gremlin designs.

Attached: tumblr_ot2giycoWO1wru0w9o2_250.jpg (250x349, 19K)

You don't need the shortcut to beat Tropy

I'm fine with Von Clutch, partly because I really like pickelhaubes.

Love that image.

haven't heard people complaining about it since before the patch but just take it easy on n.gin labs or something just to be sure, all-golds is all that's needed for 101%

As long as she still has the hip swing I won't care

Attached: 1561921661151.gif (800x450, 742K)

What the fuck was his problem? Why was he such a massive dickhead?

Attached: 1562028224622.png (923x1374, 565K)

The slower speed and tighter turning radius of balanced characters makes building reserves easier on trickier maps with more turns like Cortex Castle and Oxide Station. I don't have an issue with weaving/snaking on balanced characters like I do with Turning.

I kind of hope they buff Balanced though, most of my favourite characters lie there, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it considering I win majority of my online games regardless of what class I use. It is somewhat disappointing never seeing Balanced characters at all on the time trial leaderboards however.

I did it consistently with Real Velo.
With no Wumpa speed.
From-stopped.

I think it really is just a timing-the-jump thing. Mayyyyybe with some variance on WHEN to time in, based on your speed stat.

What is right with it

Bless your heart user. If you still need the friend win trophy or crash cove we can do those too.

What's the base meme? I've seen other variants and "angry lady cat meme" ain't exactly a precise google.

Ok, just in case I'll try to go for the sapphires only. I don't know if that problem was patched already.

Just make sure to beat Oxide before you collect all his relics, and you should be fine.

Because twist, thats literally it

He's a fucking sentient fruit. If I were him I'd be pissed 24/7 too.

Attached: LizWave.webm (760x630, 2.96M)

>get anything extra out of being number one.
Looking like a massive no life faggot with a turbo controller must be a sexual thing or something

whoever said you could cheese challenges in split screen was bullshitting
ive tried 2 different ones now and i get nothing

Coco with tits really nitro fuels my penis.

Do I get another one for winning on Twilight Tour? Think that's all I can be doing tonight. Thanks

Attached: 1560680621950.jpg (399x373, 14K)

Where is this from? Very nicely animated, even if unfinished

Yeah. I'll let you win this twilight

>game is fun
>multiplayer is ruined by smelly tryhards
>multiplayer is the only way to unlock anything
4/10, could be better

Attached: __metera_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_lack__sample-0a4a00cea51f606d6795e2ae94472262.jpg (850x1261, 259K)

>Pasadena will never help you go potty
Why live?

Attached: 329-3292748_pasadena-opossum-crash-bandicoot-2017-characters-clipart.jpg (880x925, 289K)

No, there's some you definitely can.

We're supposed to get a new Crash next year, right? Maybe the new characters are from that.

New to this game since I got paid friday, did I hop in too late?

emperor velo and king chicken are adventure mode content

I get 200+ coins every time and I just sit in last place, spamming clocks and orbs.

Based

Attached: Pasadena_embiginator.gif (164x122, 551K)

>Still 20+ cars they could add from CTTR

Shit, I didn't realize just how many cars that game had.

Attached: CTTR Cars.png (1312x1406, 1.38M)

I actually found a theory on that a week or two ago.
-He hates VON CLUTCH specifically, with a burning passion
-He mentioned going to law school, so was presumably normal once
-The park's fulla Wumpa products and RADIOACTIVE ENERGY
He was a park wageslave who got horribly mutated on the job.

Not at all. Still 20 days left in the first prix.

git gud faggot

Attached: 65879583_10157660101677625_2071066945624473600_n.jpg (640x960, 87K)

based

Attached: Liz5.jpg (570x656, 107K)

>they added the yellowtestcar and PSP cars
madlads

nope, just in time

Attached: Ddz6rFUVAAIKi2G.jpg (1000x888, 93K)

5 limit battles in a row without getting hit, done that twice with different settings, didnt get any progression
i just tried winning a race last lap in reverse, didnt work
woe is me i wont get my stickers at this rate

Bone Machine is 100% coming in the October GP

T-There's still a chance, right?

Attached: d49ede5b9475a2d5b9ff42a4e792f2f50cf4a6ffr1-500-500v2_00.jpg (500x500, 41K)

We're probably not gonna get anything past the December Grand Prix. Activision probably wants Beenox to move on to the next game in the cycle in time to give it a full three years of development.

Attached: crash_bash_remastered_by_magaska19_dd5girj-pre (1).jpg (894x894, 127K)

People with no jobs or responsibilities is the only thing I can think of. The PS4 leaderboards are even worse.

Nah you got plenty of time to learn and catch up. I only got the game on the 3rd. My only CTR experience is was the demo. I'm already winning races online. It's much easier to learn than people make it out to be, there's just a really high skill ceiling so there's always more you could have done better. Also only a few days into the event and I already got gold tier. There's still like 20 days. You have time for whatever it is you wanted.

I agree that Activision is probably going to eventually want support to cease especially if they aren't seeing any additional dimes out of it.

>literally every single game
>who ever is in first place leads by an incredibly large margin
this isn't fun, it even happened to me a couple times, and i'm not even sure what i have done to deserve that 12+ second advantage, cause i'm driving like literal shit, i shouldn't come in first place with a 12+ seconds lead

>ugly cunt
So perfect for the Crash universe?

Possibly. They've already added a kart and costume that came from the game she was in so the devs must be aware of her.

Organ Grinder seems like a safe bet for that, too.

literally the only guy I play

Attached: Untitled.png (636x256, 263K)

I've played so much time trial stuff and loved it that playing online with weapon spam is infuriating me. Wtf.

I eagerly await the great wall track that goes through her bamboo forest or whatever before going back onto the construction site

I wish we could get some actual official online statistics from Beenox. What if Joe is less played as than Krunk?

I'm fine with that, the game is already packed with content even now and we still have another five prixs full of stuff to go.

I don't know if they fixed it but yes if you skip 100% by getting all the (at least gold) relics before versing Oxide once then you'll miss the hovercraft unlock and have to start another playthrough. Just beat Oxide once before getting your last Relic.

If you get all Platinum relics at the same time then you'll unlock the Sapphire/Gold/Platinum relics together.

Lemme get a fuckin uhhh BONE MACHINE. I can't believe the attention CTTR has gotten in this game. I genuinely loved CTTR as a kid but I've only ever heard it was trash. I'm glad they at least found some things worthwhile to bring over.

I have literally never seen a Krunk or Real Velo online.

Literally anything but this, Crash Bash is objectively nostalgia only, a poor mans Mario Party. I want new Crash! or at the very least a fully realised version of Twinsanity

Attached: Coco heart failure.png (339x300, 13K)

>If you get all Platinum relics at the same time then you'll unlock the Sapphire/Gold/Platinum relics together.
This was so fucking based since I only ever shot for plats. Thought I'd have to go back and do golds

>Not including Tiny.
Weak and Squashedcartpilled.

>game is fun
>multiplayer is ruined by people who don't want to learn the game

I fucked up the left analog on my xbox controller thanks to this game. Now there are times when I try to slide and the direction is not working and its driving me fucking mad.

Am I the only one with the right hand in pain after playing for hours?

Oh shit! Don't the regular park workers also have hoses coming out the front of them where their nose is? At last it all makes sense.
Isn't Willie also where all the wumpa whip comes from? Are people sucking out his brains every day or what? That would piss me off too.

Attached: 1561833797146.png (777x964, 109K)

They even have stuff from the fucking mobile CTR games, they have been going all out with this game in regards to what they pull from. This is why it pays to have a mega Crash fanboy in charge of the big fanservice remake.

VV is obviously working on new Crash, Beenox can do small stuff like CTR and Bash. I say "small" but obv the care and SOUL they put into what their work is godlike.

Stop thinking you're good when it's only the game's balance that gives you all benefits. You're playing on easy mode if you're in first. You're completely invincible to items.

>mfw Papu's Pyramid
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S SO FRUSTRATING GETTING ETERNALLY BTFO IN THAT HELL DUNGEON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1530867000937.jpg (918x789, 141K)

>yfw they could finally include that extra dimension they were going to use in the original before going to the dimension with the twins
>yfw its N. Trance's dimension and you have to fight him there too

Attached: d.png (225x225, 56K)

VV is working on a new Crash for next year.

TFB is making a new Spyro for 2021.

Beenox is the spinoff team, their game is gonna come out 2022.

This.
I think i've seen 1 Krunk and that's it.
What a waste of a spot.

Explain

>Am I the only one with the right hand in pain after playing for hours?
Nah I feel it too. That means it's time to just whack off to the porn and be done with video games for the evening.

The people who worked on Twinsanity told Vicarious that they'd be happy to help out on a Twinsanity remake
While I want Vicarious to focus on new games, could Beenox pull it off to maintain 3 years?

Attached: twinsanity_remaster_open_letter.jpg (660x660, 219K)

it's the kind of fun that you do on a single afternoon rather than play seriously
also the humor was extremely divisive and not to everyone's tastes, but mostly people hated how the characters were recharacterized

Have they confirmed any of the karts coming next month? Because Bone Machine also fits that theme what with all the dinosaur stuff.

It is crazy to think how much new content went into NF, I initially thought it would just be comprised mostly of assets from N. Sane, but there is so much new stuff for this. Brings into question how long they have really been working on this.

What do you think of Dingodile

Attached: 1545733859828.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

3 per character, 8 characters, plus 5 PSP exclusive...
There's 4 left. WTF are the testcars & "Crster"?

It's genuinely amazing and surreal to go on Activision's twitter account and they primarily list Crash and Spyro as one of the headlining brands

but user, I always finish before the 1:50 minute mark online, even before without shitters spamming items.

You just need to get both shortcuts in the 3 laps and learn to slide in the first section without touching any wall.

Shit, you're right

He was originally planned to be in the game
>This could have actually happened
Why is our timeline so cursed?

Attached: Tomoko.jpg (1024x576, 30K)

>absolutely destroyed Oxide on N.Gin Labs
So, this is the power of Ultra Sacred Fire

Attached: Pr93IaT_d.jpg (640x359, 15K)

Activision had NO faith in the Crash franchise before NST. It probably started a few months after that was a hit. I remember hearing that the Spyro trilogy was a HUGE rush so much that they farmed out Year of the Dragon, so CTRNF probably had a quick turnaround too.

It's weird how the game's balance is mostly in my favor if I'm not good. I must have good rng to win 90% of my races.

>Master USF in Tiny Temple
>Go online
>Try to scrub everyone
>Use same techniques, hopping and maintaining speed, bla bla bla
>USF doesn't hold up
>What the fuck
>Keep trying
>Get anal raped by items so I can't even hold first, much less hold a USF
>But some assholes take 1st and 2nd and USF through like it's fucking nothing
>Go back to time trial
>Can do USF relatively easily
Fucking garbage wifi

Attached: 1509161241360.jpg (608x608, 148K)

God dammit

Attached: file.png (500x468, 89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8CkGJj4iVrA

Attached: M1560152090923.png (254x409, 160K)

The park worksers DID factor into it actually but not quite like that
They're HAZMAT suits.To protecc from the radiation.
What's this "3 years" thing?

If they actually did remake twinsanity id want them to take libterties with it and add as much extra content as they deem neccesary. We needed more nina levels and she needed to actually fucking talk.

Propably, because you're shit, and I can win with a 20 seconds lead to despite being shit myself.

Best outfitsMy R1 gets canceled a lot on that stage, I don't know why.

Cut content

tcrf.net/Crash_Tag_Team_Racing_(PlayStation_2)

Actually if you think about it a lot of stuff was carried over form CTTR: wumpa coins, wumpa time, the shop, costumes, basically all the karts, Chick and Stew, the cutscenes for the Grand Prix... I would be surprised if we don't get at least Pasadena and one track from CTTR.

That he played god and made a sin against nature.
And we're all better for it.

Attached: RILLA ROO REGENESIS.jpg (638x1798, 255K)

Please tell me this is real. Beenox have listened to the fans so much, this could actually happen

Attached: Rainbow emote.gif (128x128, 83K)

15 MINUTES TIL PIT STOP REFRESH

Attached: 1561396545346.png (444x440, 158K)

VV, TFB, and Beenox release their games in rotation so that each game gets at least 3 years of development
IIRC CoD has 3 development teams that do the same thing

Conjecture mostly, but
>NST 2017
>Reignited 2018
>CTRNF 2019

Activision lists Crash and Spyro as core franchises now, so they probabky had VV get going on a new game right away.

A perfect three year dev cycle, and a new Crash, Spyro, or spinoff each year.

crashmania.net/en/blog/twinsanity-remaster/

Not really conjecture, before Crash and Spyro revivals, that was how Skylanders was handled by the teams

Can't be that shit.
I'm one of the few who got 8th to 1st in the last lap naturally. I'm able to come back from 6th consistently as well.

>she needed to actually fucking talk.
Was there a reason she didn't say anything in twinsanity? She speaks perfectly fine in all of her other appearances.

This just makes it even weirder that he was called "Rilla Roo" when "Kangorilla" is such an easy pun.

Why are people so fucking obsessed with Twinsanity when it was some character's worst iteration, and was overall a bad game.
>b-but cut content...
Yeah. Get over it. I get that the game wasn't finished, but that doesn't make it any less bad. The ending is still fucking awful.

It would be the perfect bridge between remake and new game. A ground work with plenty of room to take it wherever they want. Contrary to popular belief, Twinsanity wasn't rushed, the team just had so many ideas and plans for the game they couldn't make a coherent game that included everything they wanted, which is why the game seems to bounce around so sporadically, which personally I loved. The only thing would be the music, if it were to happen, I prey they stick to the acapella stuff, most of the tracks were brilliant.
youtu.be/Cbjq-LVcFXg

Attached: Tightest shit.png (500x375, 248K)

budget. Her VA was even credited but she only had 2 grunts the entire game.

The production pipeline for this game was hell and the remake would be the chance it deserves to be as good as possible with a budget a crash game needs.

I still need to get that "Friend or Foe" challenge, anyone want to help?

SW-7091-8558-4025

Attached: 1560031293609.gif (200x189, 799K)

She was better not talking, her voice lines in CTTR are embarrassing

it's because eurocom are a bunch of hacks

>but user, I always finish before the 1:50 minute mark online, even before without shitters spamming items.
I don't give a FUUUUUCK
>You just need to get both shortcuts in the 3 laps and learn to slide in the first section without touching any wall.
Thank you, user

>My R1 gets canceled a lot on that stage, I don't know why.
I notice this happens to me every now and again online, because it never seems to happen in time trial

It's entirely random, what don't you get about this? I have beat the story mode on easy, I am a complete beginner, yet sometimes I win races like a literal god. Is it because of my skill? No, it's because 2nd and 3rd place can't hit first place at all since they only get TNT crates, but 4-8 place get weapons of mass destructionwhich only work at relatively close range every 2 seconds.

How long have they kept this cycle up pre-2017?

I heard Spyro got less than favourable reviews, especially when compared to how well NST did.

everyones voice lines in CTTR are embarrassing though.

because they weren't it, wasn't, and you're a dummy with inferior taste.
Good enough?

It's still great, but a LOT more buggy than NST. TfB deserves a medal for making it as good as it was when Spyro is a lot more complicated than Crash AND they had less time.

Vicarious and Toys for Bob just took turns on Skylanders with some small help from the other during the gap
Beenox also helped with Superchargers and Trap Team

Think this is my main from now on

Attached: Ami Flex.png (511x653, 728K)

reminder to use the watermelon tawna skin before it gets patched out

Attached: tawna.jpg (815x873, 138K)

Well, her cut Twinsanity lines were embarrassing too
I've not seen enough of MoM/CotT to have an opinion on her there
But my favourite iteration of her was as a juvenile Frankenstein's monster in the Spyro crossover

>Some characters worse iteration
It was also some of the best iteration of characters, primarily Cortex, I still stand by Twinsanity Cortex being pinnacle Cortex. Yeah the game overall wasn't anything special, and defiantly suffered because of it's unfinished state, but it took Crash in the right direction, into the new generation, rather than sticking with the same formula and going stale. There was so much potential with Twinsanity, and I think thats why people latch onto it, it could have been so much more, the turning point for modern Crash, but fell short due to development issues.

>It's entirely random
No it isn't. Skill is required regardless of items.
>I have beat the story mode on easy, I am a complete beginner, yet sometimes I win races like a literal god
And I will never lose on easy, it's impossible. My skill is far beyond easy ai. No amount of rng will screw me over in that scenario. You will get there to if you stop complaining.

They probably didn't use them because their hologram dances are too stiff and incomplete-looking.

I feel like most people outside of the complete autists from Yea Forums were happy with Spyro Reignited. I know I enjoyed it, although I overall prefer the 1st game, and I've yet to get around to finishing 3.

Attached: 1554756557740.jpg (1430x808, 137K)

>It would be the perfect bridge between remake and new game.
This too.
Twinsanity was a labour of love that intended to incorporate EVERYTHING in one way or another. You could just feel how much they cared about the setting and wanted to do right by it.
In turn, I wanna see it done right by. FFS you want a reason? The Twinsanity that COULD'VE been is everything I fucking WANT from a "new" Crash game. And since it's all cut content hey guess what fuckbiscuit it IS essentially new.

Attached: CutExpressLevel.jpg (604x400, 76K)

You fucking degenerate.

What are the chances of this being a track?

Attached: 33b.png (1050x758, 801K)

True, I have still yet to play SRT, waiting for the switch port

PATCH 1.06

Id love that but I dont see it happening sadly

Oh no.

Doctor Nefarious Tropy was born Thursday, June 13th, 1963. His parents was happy that he was a baby boy. When they took Tropy home with them, they did what any other parent would do with their baby. Fed him, changed his diaper, and etc.. When Tropy first stood on his own, he was 7 months old, but his first step took a while tho. His first word he said was "tie tie.". He was 5 months old when he said his first word. He was also potty trained when he was 4 years old. Also, when he was 4 years old he met his grandmother. Tropy's grandmother was always nice to him. She really loves Tropy's black hair and light orange eyes.

In the year 1968, when Tropy was 5 years old, he went to kindergarten. During kindergarten Tropy made a friend. His friend is the same gender as him. A male (male). Tropy was living a happy life until his skin turned blue. It was a day off from kindergarten, just to give the kids a break. On that weekend, he met N. Trance. N. Trance knew that Tropy was bored and looking for something fun. N. Trance asked Tropy to fallow him somewhere.

He led Tropy to an time machine that N. Trance build somehow. Tropy thought that it was fun to time travel, so he just kept on doing it. One day he noticed that his skin color was blue and he was feeling cold. Tropy looked up at N. Trance. N. Trance smiled evilly.

"My plan worked! Your are NOW the Master of Time and Space!" N. Trance yelled at Tropy.

Tropy was 5 at the time that happened, so Tropy didn't know what to do.

?

His appeal is being the janky misplaced Karl fucking Pilkington of Crash-lore so honestly that works out.

Only if we get Cortex's Mother

Any interesting notes?

>When everyone one is DNF.
Fair and balanced.

>That kanga-rooster and the dingo-rilla fucked each other
>Thus Rilla-Roo was born

Attached: 1560631269359.gif (300x200, 1.57M)

How did he get a doctorate at the age of 5.

By big brain

>Multiplayer is ruined by both speed autists AND clocks
Fixed.

>You are using the latest version of this software.
???

>B-BUT MUH USF

Stop whining.

Attached: 1548160574114.png (478x477, 363K)

Does anyone have a link to the tier maker?

Attached: 1515274871675.jpg (454x607, 57K)

Update it manually, nerd

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS INPUT LAAAAAG

BEEEEEEENOX

According to the interaction dialogue throughout the game, every one of Von Clutch's employees have low pay and poor working conditions. Even Willie and Pasadena.

Attached: Wumpa-cheeks_von-clutch_pasedena_cutscene.jpg (640x336, 34K)

>mfw electron ave with legacy music youtu.be/WA-k5si7yYA

Attached: 1416287227433.jpg (376x277, 60K)

>sometimes I win races like a literal god. Is it because of my skill?
Yes, you retard.
Do you think you can ever win by just holding X without power sliding? Only in a lobby full of defeatists like you.

Attached: Crash Bandicoot Babies Make Your Dreams Come True.jpg (2400x2400, 1.24M)

With Call of Duty losing its grip year after year, it's not as surprising as you'd initially think that they would want to go back and try to see if some older stuff sells again.

Attached: GoldErection.jpg (720x558, 41K)

That's how I got that message, though

the skip in thunderstruck is no longer possible

Are consoles on different versions then? I got the same message lol

Post yfw you beat Oxide and Tropys ghosts before the patch

Attached: 675441832.jpg (721x960, 146K)

Crash Lorelet here, never played a Crash game before CTR HD

Can someone explain to me who the fuck any of these characters are?

Attached: crash.png (540x269, 226K)

They'll probably just color it slightly different or rename it to Summer Tawna. It's retarded but no need to get upset. Unless they do just completely remove it which would be BS

nice

Attached: 1499665505944.jpg (403x448, 16K)

>track based on Ice Climb, Slip Slide Ice-capades, and N-gin's Battleship
>Moulin Cortex is a shortcut
Make it happen, Beenox.

Attached: crash_twinsanity_by_miledblur_da3uw57-pre.jpg (866x923, 158K)

Prototype 3?

>last lap of Hot Air Skyway
>get to the USF pad, Oxide on my tail
>WELCOME TO THE BROKEN ROAD, WELCOME TO THE FAMOUS DISCO LIVE

Attached: CrTtKlcXYAEUncu.jpg (598x749, 39K)

Attached: crashsmug.png (310x297, 238K)

>he had to use an exploit to beat some of the easier ghosts in the game

Attached: 1560484626119.png (912x905, 1.23M)

Because all non-doctor bosses in the Crash universe have the same initial twice except the Komodo Bros.

But "KANGORILLA WINS" is not as catchy...

shit game, rigged online

Mutant animals, evil scientists, and aliens

Twinsanity but without the shitty pigeons and working with Cortex

>Get raped by a non-stop missle barrage from first to 6th
>Get nothing but back to back to back beakers

Fuck you too RNG.

Attached: 1559789077201.jpg (854x480, 28K)

What kind of autismo shit is this?

IM NOT A FURRY!!!!

I hope they fixed items with this new patch

Sometimes I wonder why the fuck they even made an original character.
Then I thought about it from the perspective of cynical corporate casuals and realized that slapping any 2 random animals together is simply much easier than making an established character play like Dingodile.

Tropy thought that it would be nice being the Master of Time and Space, so he asked N. Trance to teach him more about it. On that day, N. Trance taught Tropy more about time and space for 5 hours.

"TROPY!" his mom yelled out. "It's almost sunset!"

"Uh...bye bye, N. Trance." Tropy said in his British accent.

Tropy ran to his house. Tropy's parents seen him talking to that egg-like thing.

"What...." Tropy said.

"Wh...Why are you blue?" Tropy's mom kind of yelled at him.

At that point Tropy's parents started to hate him. Tropy's parents started to hate him because his parents wanted a normal child.
Tropy saw the looks on his parents faces.

"I hate you." his dad said to him as he walked by.

Tropy was starting to cry when his dad said that.

"I have to...to p-." Tropy said as his parents cutted off his sentence.

Tropy's parents chased him up the stairs. Tropy ran as fast as he could to his room.
"AND DON'T COME OUT!" his parents yelled at him.

Tropy really had to use the bathroom, but he was too scared to even peak out the door. Tropy decided to go to sleep. So he went to his bed, laid down, pullled up the covers and rested his head on his pillow. After that , he shutted his light orange eyes, and fell into a deep sleep

"*Snoring.*." as Tropy was snoring.

>Motorsport Isabella in the Pit Stop standalone
But why would I not wait to just get the bundle when I know that it's not going to give me all the coins I spent on Isabella to begin with

Autistic mutants, dimwitted mad scientists, and hobby-obsessed aliens.

Attached: twinsanity-poker.jpg (666x375, 140K)

Is there literally nobody online on Switch right now? I’ve tried three times to join a lobby and it says “failed to find suitable games” each time

Someone sad v 1.06 is out but I cant manually update to it, might be that

based and n. pilled

Attached: 092-93.jpg (1280x904, 246K)

Please be available online now.

Lucky you; this is the second time I've seen this question in a week.

Attached: Crash Bandicoot LORRRRRRRRRRRE.png (574x510, 80K)

Sewer Speedway is still fucked in the new update.

i love these annoyed tawna pics, post more.

>OBJECTIVE: Play as Papu Papu

Should have done it for Krunk

Attached: 1562035789816.jpg (397x412, 45K)

user, they had 7 characters shown off at the E3 before the game was actually released. They basically had 5 months to shit out a character to go with dingodile since every other character had a counterpart with the exact same stats.
With the timecrunch they had, I'm impressed that they drew something from the CTR epilogue for inspiration.
The japanese version is even more inspired because it gave all 8 characters an epilogue, which is kind of a big deal for N.Brio, Koala Kong, and Rilla Roo (they were even interconnected).

haha, time for my dailies

Attached: kHPxj2F.jpg (590x582, 47K)

Bonus game-by-game rundown/shitpost.

Attached: please write backstories for like, every game.png (374x1099, 178K)

>hobby-obsessed aliens
You just made me realize just how consistent this is among them. Just like all the scientists are incompetent and the mutants are walking contradictions.

Pottery desu

Did they clear the time trial board for those tracks with track skip glitches?

Says that I’m on the latest version with 1.04

Reminder that Dingodile went back in time to establish a successful and popular restaurant chain before he was born so that he'd receive royalties on it for several decades.

Attached: DtyIlmYWkAI_gKK[1].jpg (1200x584, 138K)

Adult Coco is OP, please nerf

The next morning, Tropy woke up. He yawned. Tropy noticed something strange tho. He woke up with peed underwear and shorts. He must of just did it because his urine was still warm. Tropy got up and walked to his dresser, and changed his underwear and shorts. His sheets were wet on his bed so, he quickly changed them, and putted on new sheets. All of a sudden, someone banged open Tropy's door. It was his mom. His mom grabbed him by the shirt, and dragged him all the out to the car.
As his mom got into the car, she smacked him in the back of the head.

"OU!" Tropy screamed.

"Hope you enjoy getting abused!" his mom yelled.

Tropy wanted to get shot and die from it.
Fifteen (15) minutes later they were at the school. As Tropy opened up the car door, his mom pushed him out. Surprise nobody didn't see that. His mom drove off after that. As he was walking up to the school, everybody was staring at him. Even the teachers were staring at him. As Tropy entered the classroom, he sat by his friend.

"Whoa! What happened to you?" his friend said in his British accent too.

"An egg got me into time traveling...." Tropy said in a not so sure voice.

Tropy's friend was trying to keep his laughter in.

"Okay class. Today we're gonna talk about Religion." the teacher said.

it's pretty shitty in comparison

THUNDER STRUCK FIXED
BUT LAP GLITCH STILL WORKS

Don't you not get coins from losing in battle mode?

"I wonder what religion is and what's it all about." Tropy said to himself.
6 hours later, school was over.

"Move out of the way, you blue freak!" an kid yelled at Tropy while he was walking out of the school. Well at least Tropy has a 'religion' now. He's Atheist. (Doesn't believe in anything.).
As he went into the car, his mom showed him an picture of somebody.

"That's your sister who died during birth." his mother laughed.

Tropy didn't say anything. When they were finally back home, Tropy had to go straight to his room immediately.

"No dinner again tonight and don't come out until I tell you too!" his mom yelled at him.

That didn't matter to him because he ate lunch at school, and he also doesn't like to eat that much. Tropy is already 5 at that time, and he was already skinny in a unhealthy way. All that Tropy had in his room was a radio and an bed.

"Hey there, Tropy!" N. Trance said as he snunk in his room. "Time for your Time and Space lessons!" N. Trance evil laughed. N. Trance taught him for 8 hours this time. Now it was 9:30 p.m..

"See you later, Tropy!" N. Trance said.

Tropy was sleepy after all of that, so he went to his bed and fell asleep.

[ERROR]

>but you need a friend
Into the trash it goes, I have no friend that's willing to play any games other than free to play shit like cs or dota.

Got something to say, Consuela?

Attached: 24.png (211x280, 107K)

>I'm impressed that they drew something from the CTR epilogue for inspiration.
Did they really tho?
I figured it was cosmic coincidence.
Any official dev-word on how Rilla was conceived?

go for crystal mode on lab basement but not the crystal grab battle mode

Guize please help a literal retard out

I'm under the impression that there is limited time event going on right now, related to the trophy girls specifically.

Can someone please elaborate? I don't want to miss on stuff that can only be acquired right now, this will factor in my decision to buy the game now or wait till later on.

Please any information would be helpful.

Attached: jigglies.webm (1150x647, 2.69M)