What is the white chocolate of videogames?

What is the white chocolate of videogames?

Attached: t86.jpg (960x960, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2003/1659/schedule/1/made
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Final fantasy tactics advanced

Smash to fighting games

VNs

JRPGs

White chocolate IS real chocolate.
The only qualification for chocolate is the use of cocoa butter. So protip: if you're in some country that has no knowledge of chocolate, you're probably not eating it.

super paper mario and color splash

Visual Novels.
Commonly confused with real video games when they aren't.

>The only qualification for chocolate is the use of cocoa butter.
lol americans...

>"White chocolate, although similar in texture to that of milk and dark chocolate, does not contain any cocoa solids. Because of this, many countries do not consider white chocolate as chocolate at all."

Roguelites.

All he said was cocoa butter and then he was gone...

No, in fact cocoa butter is the singular thing that defines chocolate.
Using actual cocoa as an ingredient just makes it darker chocolate.

Nutella doesn't contain cocoa butter, therefore isn't chocolate paste. I know what I'm talking about.
>quoting internet sources which are probably American

I can’t eat chocolate unless it’s white.

This.

White chocolate does not require cocoa, but most countries enforce that it can only be marketed as chocolate if some amount of cocoa is used put in it.
So, while there may exist white chocolate without cocoa, the one you usually buy in the stores do have cocoa in it.

What is white chocolate anyway
I always thought they just added way too much milk and sugar and maybe some vanilla

Domt tell me it comes from white cows

rayciss

Cocoa butter, milk, and sugar

>I always thought they just added way too much milk and sugar and maybe some vanilla
That's basically it, with cocoa butter holding it all together.

>Domt tell me it comes from white cows
Fuck, he figured it out on his own. SHUT IT DOWN

It contains milk concentrate, sugar and usually cocoa butter, in bad cases it contains palm oil as a fattening agent, which makes it fake chocolate.

Virtual Novels to videogames

cow semen

Mobile games

This is the only correct answer

>there are "people" out there that absolutely REFUSE to even lick white chocolate
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Well, for me it's lite hack&slash games like Victor Vran or Dungeon Siege 3, that don't have any depth or endgame but are damn fun to finish once.

Made from 100% bull milk

>they don't worship the holy union

Attached: Fazer-Sinivalkoinen-320-G-Suklaakonvehtirasia.jpg (900x469, 54K)

Gatcha
Visual Novels
Walking Sims

But Smash is a fighting game.

Now I want some white chocolate. Fuck you.

Visual Novels aren't inherently games, but they can be if they contain meaningful gameplay.

Based and Fazerpilled

so, it's basically kinder egg chocolate but in actual lumps?

mobage

I hope the irony is not lost to you.

Smash is a party game for kids and fundamentally is light-years behind real fightan. It's so fucking easy to win smash tournaments

I should eat more white chocolate

yeah but dark chocolate is the most kino tho

a good mobile game, because mobile games are not games. Like white chocolate is not chocolate

>cocoa butter is the singular thing that defines chocolate

Maybe in your retarded country.

legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2003/1659/schedule/1/made

"The product obtained from cocoa products and sugars which, subject to item 3(b), contains not less than 35 per cent total dry cocoa solids, including not less than 18 per cent cocoa butter and not less than 14 per cent of dry non-fat cocoa solids."

Pretty close though it is higher quality and ever so slightly less sweet though still very much so.

>uk
>commenting on food
Funny.

> tfw vns arent games

there are?

>USA
>commenting on chocolate

Attached: 4876967804578758.jpg (659x761, 88K)

There's only like 3 countries in the world where people even use cocoa butter in chocolate, everybody else has switched to palm oil long ago so you can do "regular chocolate" and "white chocolate" with the same amount of cocoa beans.