FFXIV SHADOWBRINGERS

The WoW mod is back edition

Attached: 1F5B37F5-578C-4715-876C-A470A4AADE50.png (908x763, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmGF2iif0mM&feature=youtu.be&t=186
fflogs.com/reports/YjR8ZFvVq6xr19DG#fight=1&type=auras&source=8&ability=1001822
fflogs.com/reports/GyWvVwbAzFCKR6DX#fight=2&type=damage-done
fflogs.com/reports/PRLtGJqkXVFDKc7Z#fight=5&type=damage-done
metacritic.com/game/pc/world-of-warcraft-wrath-of-the-lich-king
youtube.com/watch?v=iW7b8Mo_SFU
youtu.be/ascfjJXDWjo
youtube.com/watch?v=vNm-t9eWSvA
typeproject.com/en/news/2668
youtube.com/watch?v=-T3J8wwbREQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that he does it for free.

Attached: 1562519312109.jpg (1440x1403, 730K)

Why do they keep trying to make us sympathise with the villains?
I'm supposed to wanna kill them, not help them.

Attached: 1536982942267.jpg (865x1080, 365K)

Because japan knows how to make actual compelling characters as opposed to western devs nowadays going "make every bad guy everything I hate politically and if you devs don't youre a nazi racist sexist literally hitler".

A reminder that Gaius did nothing wrong, fuck Eorzea

>I challenge you, Emet

Attached: 1562563247023.gif (609x498, 169K)

>Edition
Stop doing that you gigafaggot.

Attached: 1550583849830.jpg (288x499, 24K)

This but unironically. At this point I'd rather have more content on the First than the Source.
>But Thavnair
Literally less landmass than Limsa Lominsa's got in walkways.

The entire expansion hints at the fact that Communists are always genocidal niggers. Even eulmore can only have that level because meol is people. They would rather be eaten then actually do hard work at the crystarium.

use the catalog retard, there's already a thread

And?

>edition
nigger

weird weeb

Unfortunately it's overplayed at this point. Every fucking single villain in Japanese games and anime had some sort of cliche tragic background. Oh no my sister was kidnapped! Oh no my family was killed in a war! Oh no everyone made fun of me! ect. Sometimes it's okay for evil just to be evil.

We have that guy though.

Attached: QWQgZeE.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

What materia should I be stacking as an 80 SAM?

They do both, it's just depends on the writers, Nanomachines Son was insane and evil but you can SLIGHTLY see where he's coming from. Same with Emet, it's selfish he wants to bring his people and loved ones back, but fucked up he's going to kill everyone in the process. Now it would have been absolutely fuck all terrible writing if they made it where everyone was happy and the rejoining wouldn't kill everyone and the Ascian's all came back, now that would be garbage writing which you do see from Japan.

hey you homos join my FC in ultros we need more retards spookies in ultros

Attached: 1562448604522.png (399x400, 237K)

Get to comfy SKS and then DH

Yea Forums fc on Ragnarok when

Don't meet people off Yea Forums

Best outcome would have been Emet bringing back the ancients, and then over time sacrificing small parcels of the planet's aether to buy back the sacrificed souls until everything balances out, which totally could have happened.
Thousands of years watching the sundered people live ruined that though. The Ascians were right.

If I’m being honest. It kinda pisses me off that healers like this are the ones complaining about healer changes or complaining that ast is weaker than sch/whm it whatever.

If the retard who posted this is still in this thread, let me teach you something I hope most AST’s picked up after they started playing. Every Malefic you cast has a lessser recast timer to stuff like Broil so you can weave in ogcds in between malefic casts. Its enough to squeeze in draw, shuffle, play, stellar detonation, whatever. You also have lightspeed for this very same reason.

Now I hope that next time you decide to post, you research before making an ignorant as fuck claim.

why not whats the worst thing that could happen

I wish we could randomly find Fordola and Arenvald in the world like you can find Alpha and Omega.

>sympathetic writing is overplayed
Are you implying characters should be evil because they are evil? Because that’s so dumb I won’t even argue with it.

Characters must be human. A grand villain is one you kill, and feel a mixture of regret or saudade over. Every villain can’t be this, because most people make dumb decisions, like Varis.

Emet-Selch is the most like us, the PC, so he’s naturally sympathetic, while all the other villains are some vein of stupid or depraved in their clear, reasoned motivations. No motive makes for a shitty villain, like karate man.

what fc bro?

Attached: 1542433498145.png (300x329, 226K)

the spookies

>Emet-Selch is the most like us
Zenos is the most like us. He literally ran out of content and unsubbed, then came back for the next patch.

Fordola is probably the most well written character in this shitty game.

Because good written villains are always heros in their minds you dumb idiot. You are basically saying "why cant my world be black and white"

Gaius did everything wrong. You'd have to be a retard to take his side, he's the biggest failure of all the villains.

>estinien unsubbed for nearly an entire expansion, only showing up at the beginning and the end

Attached: IMG_20190614_203209.jpg (984x943, 100K)

Attached: FFXIV_Elidibus_concept.png (480x480, 374K)

You actually are a meme spouting retard repeating any opinion you see, when half of it is a joke. Elidibus is actually extremely successful throughout the game and one of the most sensible villains despite being afraid of katanas. Gaius actually does nothing in ARR except get manipulated, be proven wrong, and lose.

Arenvald will always be in Rhalgr's Reach, despite supposedly being on Ifrit duty with Fordola.

That sounds like some next level sabotage to get people hot and bothered with WHM DPS.

People that act as if a realm reborn is some long arduous journey that most people should akip to get to the good content should be boiled alive

>trial roulette get titania
>none of the tanks grab mustardseed, dps die to autos
>wipe on titania's ultimate
>next pull retard tankin full ronkan gear faces the tankbuster cleave at the party
>retard tank types "SHIT" in party chat
>healer leaves
>retard tank leaves

Attached: IMG_20190705_174801.jpg (959x479, 70K)

Yes, no surprise there. Do you think they are summoning him every other day?

youtube.com/watch?v=nmGF2iif0mM&feature=youtu.be&t=186

Attached: 1270340020666.jpg (688x824, 120K)

I didn't know they had internet on the fucking moon

Watch out... prey...

Attached: 40CA54F0-AC4C-4227-A0F0-CC60F6BF7B2C.jpg (500x375, 53K)

Probably, you just have to compare their logs
fflogs.com/reports/YjR8ZFvVq6xr19DG#fight=1&type=auras&source=8&ability=1001822

Vs what's really the best runs (speed kills)
fflogs.com/reports/GyWvVwbAzFCKR6DX#fight=2&type=damage-done

fflogs.com/reports/PRLtGJqkXVFDKc7Z#fight=5&type=damage-done

>we never fought the emperor
i was expecting him to be stronger than zenos, not a huge jobber

It's actually fairly common. The summon is just much weaker because a large haul of potent crystals is hard to come by.

Attached: 1544684610168.png (556x585, 620K)

He’s in.

BOWDOWNOVERDWELLER
BOWDOWNOVERDWELLER
BOWDOWNOVERDWELLER

T I T A N

Attached: image.jpg (450x791, 322K)

OH NO WOWBROS

Attached: 1539478936502.png (707x800, 366K)

There's anti-commie messaging all over this game and I love it. Fuck commies.

>credits just rolled
They won't top this expac will they

Attached: 1562562834791.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

TITANBROS

LEVIATHAN
LEVIATHAN

Bros DRK or GNB?

I make a point to remind tanks to to hold aggro on adds every time

>2 primals we've already fought
What could they possibly be planning?

MCH is really fun to play, but how the fuck are you supposed to pay attention to mechanics while you play? you have to stare at your bar for the cooldown on so many skills nonstop. It's a good thing you can move constantly, but there's no way I could learn new boss mechanics while playing MCH.

>another version of under the earth
>a new version of the surfer buttrock that was leviathans theme

>We Fall was referring to us fighting Titan again

Attached: 1562527338301.jpg (500x523, 37K)

So your telling me Fordola is essentially locked in ifirt story mode eternally?

We are probably going to have a total of 6 OC bosses and refight the 6 ARR primals (again).

>Sounds like the Crystal Exarch is playing it over speakers throughout the Crystarium
What a nice guy.

Which version of the game do I buy if I inky have a trial account? Base game is 10€ on steam and 40 on square Enix store. What gives?

Eden is about restoring the lost elemnts to the First, so expect all of the basic elemental Primals to show up throughout the raid series

>voidwalker

Unulkahai coming back bros...

I'm biased but I'm surprised the critic rating is so low. Good thing I don't value critic opinions!

Probably not. They certainly won't ever beat this credits shot.

Attached: Clean axe, All smiles.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Its about the feel of the job. If you've done the extreme trials enough, you know at what part of the fight you get wildfire, similarly you know the same with Drill and Air Anchor. I can tell how many GCDs I'm behind basd on what heat / move is on cooldown when Innocence does his first Beutific Vision etc.

>Post my Lala in an earlier thread
>Someone made it into that One Punch Man meme

That made my day. Thanks to whomever made it.

Attached: ffxiv_06302019_013256_857.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

>Eden Prime
Already?
Guess the stuff about Eden being a red herring wasn't that far off the mark.

Truly a punishment worse than the rope.

Attached: 1531866178446.jpg (1400x1983, 838K)

This is your tank for today's roulettes. Say something nice about him!

Attached: 20180212171348_1_1.jpg (790x1089, 175K)

Attached: 51LvPcG0WAL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 10K)

Blizzard paid them to lowball their scores

Attached: 1556831353381.png (400x600, 406K)

>my waifu Garuda will finally be relevant again

as a tank main fuck titania i never wanna do that fight as a tank

How is Eulmore communists when there is a social hierarchy and it is built on the back of slaves? Do you know what communism is?

Amaurot was a communist system that worked while incorporating the Roman Empire system of forum and free debate (without the caste). Aumorotine people were equal, possibly democratically elected council and would only take as much as they need with the power of creation and only for the sake of greater good.

I've never met a normal woman who plays this game. They either obsess over Zenos, a catfag, or their OC giraffe elf.

I'm glad we have LGBT representation in our party

One gave 85, still 91 isn't bad at all.

Attached: 1539345989205.png (307x826, 35K)

ZR is the best FC, we barely have any elves left.

>dupe primals
The fuck?

Post the guild tag

It's annoying how the normal fight expects one tank to pick up two adds. I've had quite a few co-tanks pick up only the AoE one, and leave me with the two tankbuster ones.

if you know the fight completely sure, yeah, but im talking about doing content for the first time on the job. I'm leveling it now, and if I didn't know all of the dungeon bosses I'd be fucking up constantly. Maybe i'd eventually get the feel down for it, but there's so much shit to press constantly that you have to watch.
Drill is the best feeling skill i've used this expansion though.

>tfw no Elezen playing gf

The normal women are playing wow. This game is for fujos, trannies, autists, neets and degenerates. Fuck off if you don't like it, normie.

"hey guys why we got so many refugees"
i cant believe blizzard is fucking dead

Attached: bfa_more_like_btfo.png (650x670, 183K)

>level 77 crafting gear on sale for 250k on the MB
>vendor right next to the MB is selling it for 45k

Attached: 1498352343472.png (620x667, 452K)

Why not? I was practicing EX earlier and it was braindead.
Just move for mechanics and invuln through triple buster.

I've never met a normal guy that plays this game either. They're all either mentally unstable, supreme beta incels, trannies, depressed, edgy weeaboos, ironic weeaboos, or redditors. All waifufags.

>YET ANOTHER TITAN REMIX
Hell yes.

>we may get an ShB grunge like remix of BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER
deliver Yoshi

The First version of the primals not the Source version.

Vendors don't sell hq idiot

I don't think any normal human being plays mmos, myself included.

the effect where she manipulates the plants makes my toaster fry

people almost resell almost every vendor item much more than their worth. people arent looking at the "shop price" on the tooltip

metacritic.com/game/pc/world-of-warcraft-wrath-of-the-lich-king
>Gets equal/better reviews than the "best MMO expansion of all time"
OH NO NO NO

Could you repeat this post without 15 inches of draenei futa dick in your ass?

You have, but you're a sperg with no social skills to engage with them.

It's the NQ that's selling for 250k

Attached: 1562602922289.jpg (720x720, 309K)

Funny, I know about half a dozen normal women who play this game.

>Not real communism

Let's compare it to the not real communist nations of the real world.
>The wealthy have all of their wealth taken and evenly distributed
>Everyone is able to live in this Utopia although social hierarchy exists because humans
>Any unpaid labor is for the good of the state and you should dig your ditch without question comrade
>Those unwilling to subject themselves to slave labor are put to death
>In the end the Utopia was a lie and you've got to do some fucked up things to keep the system running
Communists all deserve the bullet.

Attached: dilate.png (368x106, 18K)

Pretty sure anyone still playing wow is too much of a case study on sunk-cost fallacy to be considered normal

Greasy fujos

Eulmore literally states no one has money, no one owns anything, so they all own everything. The people outside the city are not its citizens.

Amaurot is also communist but that’s the point. Eulmore is communism run by men, Amaurot is communism run by perfect beings. It is meant to demonstrate that Ascians were perfect beings.

>the normal people are playing my game you normie!
You're probably just shitposting, but did you even think that through?

normal women don't play video games

>obsess over Zenos
you mean they're attracted to him, right? He's fucking attractive. Women get horny too. They want to fuck him. He's hot. I don't get what the problem is other than your autism.

Attached: IMG_20190708_125028.png (552x738, 450K)

Define normal

You're always going to feel that way on new stuff, when I was first doing Titania EX, I was too scared to go into Wildfire during lightning ethers, now I just do it and coast the mechanic. The beauty is that you can delay most of your meter usage if you're unsure about something and your battery can easily be a set and forget move. The only thing you don't want to hold onto is Wildifre and using Drill / Air Anchor is just a GCD move so its not like you have to be big brain to use it, but sometimes you'll miss maybe 1-3 GCDs just because you were busy doing mechanics. Its honestly less punishing when you wing it compared to melee and casting jobs.

If you idiots want to complain about AST complain about how we lost our stun.

How fun is DRG? With the amount of static looking for melee, I think it's time I should give melee a try.

>Women get horny too.
Hornier than men by far on average, which always makes it hilarious when Yea Forumsirgins think women are sexless.

>estrologian
>dilate
>turns urianger into a crossdresser
What did Yoship meant by this?

Attached: 1558151513728.jpg (546x814, 194K)

None of you read my post properly and you're all retarded. I was not defending wow. I was telling anyone who has a problem with the FFXIV community to go back to wow with the rest of the normies. This game is for us weirdos.

How is this so good? youtube.com/watch?v=iW7b8Mo_SFU

Nigga losing that stun is the least of our problems. It's just one piece of the jigsaw puzzle that fits the shit sandwich that is the job.

I love DRG, it feels fucking great. But if you don't like classes with static rotations maybe you should find something else.

>edition
dumbass

>yes I think Zenos is attractive, how could you tell?

Attached: girl chad.png (960x816, 658K)

There's a social caste and the redistribution literally only applies to the free citizens. It's like saying the romans were fucking communists.
Redistributing the money does not make something communist because communism is about owning the means of production, which no one fucking did because Vauthry and the sin eaters owned everything. If I kidnap you in your house, take all your posessions, and throw you in a cave while only giving you tuna every thursdays I'm not a communist you dumbfuck

Literally the highest Melee DPS in the fucking game right now so pretty fucking fun when you don't animation lock yourself into an aoe

There's a difference between being attracted to someone and obsessing over them.
I want Feo Ul to give me dick hugs but I'm not gonna scream about it every time she's mentioned.

>mmorpg
of course

It's the only melee getting a consistently good reception from its player base this expansion. As far as "fun" goes, DRG has a very specific playstyle and how much you enjoy it depends on how much you like that. You have a static playstyle with a strict rotation and basically everything you do ever is going to be making sure that you can execute your rotation without getting fucked by mechanics. You'll never have to ad hoc play and it's really a question of how satisfying it is to line shit up for you. It's the most stable melee DPS by far and will definitely be good until the end of the expansion even though it's due for a nerf.

Leveling one is the most miserable experience in the entire game though.

As I wasn't implying you were defending WoW at all. I'm just saying nobody that plays WoW nowadays can be considered normal.

It's pretty great. Fucking powerful AOE combo makes BotD impossible to lose, Dragon Eye + Battle Litany + Lance Charge makes you a damage god if you use them effectively. It's honestly probably gonna get nerfed a little, unfortunately.

Women have literally always been like this. Boy bands, the Beatles, kpop, Disney stars, you name it. You're literally discovering behaviour that has occurred for decades.

>Thought I was gonna hate Emet the moment he showed up and revealed "HAHA THE GARLEAN EMPIRE WAS MADE BY ASCIANS GUH HUH!"
>Expected another stupid fucking kefka clone villain
>When he showed up in the crystarium I was expect ANOTHER retarded ascian trial.
>That conversation in Rhtika
>That genuine desire to not have conflict in you
>"But it's not like you remember"
>"LOOK AT ME."
>That dungeon narration
>The sadness
>The pain
>"Remember us."

I have no idea how they're gonna top him, I can't go back to Zenos's wacky autism after Emet, and Elidibus already has me disappointed.

I hate to be one of those fags that yell Kino, but jesus fuck he was such a compelling villain from start to finish.

>NOT REAL COMMUNISM

You fucks unironically argue this every single fucking time your retarded system fails. I don't think I've ever seen mental gymnastics quite as masterful as the ones commies are willing to go through to defend their failed ideology.

Gaius was literally the only imperial commander who actually gave a shit about Eorzea. In fact, he went rogue just because the empire wanted to genocide the Eorzeans whereas he wanted to bring them into the fold. Stopping him meant that the empire had no voice to decry the extermination of the Eorzeans and made the threats they faced even worse.

Apparently the empire is incompetent though so it doesn't matter.

>I want Feo Ul to give me dick hugs but I'm not gonna scream about it every time she's mentioned.
I will, though. Didn't think they'd be the MVP, but they were.

Attached: 1545662697590.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

Thanks for replies. Most of my main experience comes from being a MCH main so how does it compare to that?

Yeah
Hopefully this leads to a more complex relationship with Elidibus, though he’s already a living meme with katana posting

The original writer of Heavensward and Shadowbringers is here to stay though so it should continue to improve

Everyone be talking shit until elidibus makes unulkahai kill Krile with his little child hands

How can literally any city in the source EVEN COMPETE

>Both are infamous for pushing people off the edge as well
literally WE FALL

I don't think so, I like our healing tools. 120s Divination and we're set. Maybe bump cards to 4/8 and 5/10 for minor.

>Eldibus
>Succeeding in something

Attached: 1562529338953.png (384x351, 175K)

The scions all have plot armour.

Attached: 1557561027903.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

DRG is more static than MCH for one thing but it still has a lot of offGCDs. One is the perfect melee dps for me, the other is now the perfect ranged dps for me.

MCH is the highest ranged dps in the game besides BLM so you're on the fucking ball right now

It got a complete rework and now is much more warmly received and you get a mech with a pile bunker

Should I play BRD or NIN?
I already play GNB, RDM, BLM, MCH, and WHM

Attached: closure.png (1431x941, 1.89M)

Nope, its all downhill after 5.5 but we can say that we experience peak mmo

Better and more satisfying AoE.
Same damage as MCH but with raid utility.
But you're melee.

Moenbryda didn't

Attached: stupid lala wol.jpg (1200x675, 116K)

You're implying that the people were forced to live there and didn't choose to because they thought it was free money and shiet.

>Not real communism
>The poor use the power of the state to take wealth from the wealthy
>The wealthy are the state so they just create a party elite that somehow managed to become wealthy in such a system
>The means of production is owned by the workers in that the state owns it and claims all profit to be (((evenly))) distributed
Eulmore is the Soviet Union or Venezuela and you're an assmad communist. I'm sure it'll be Real Communism™ next time.

>There's a difference between being attracted to someone and obsessing over them.
Are you really gonna get mad at women about it though, exclusively, when the same happens even worse here on Yea Forums?
Waifufags are a cancer, to be sure, but don't get mad when just women do it when men are equally if not more insufferable.

Attached: 1562382916489.png (338x327, 169K)

>Thots will never know the kino that is crossed swords

Attached: 1538168163273.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

There’s already a Yea Forums FC on ultros idiot

Is Krile currently the most expendable scion? I don't see anyone else biting it.

read a book for once in your life

>guardian forces based on elements lost to the first
>edens failing defense systems
>mystery niggas revealed horror niggas that the other three were meant/invoked to defend against
I'm expecting every tier to follow this pattern, though maybe with Eden itself being corrupted by spooky badthinks so that it's also turning into some biomechanical egg lamp for lovecraft shit the deeper in you get

>I just got into this game! I came from WoW!

Attached: 704C5751-A773-462F-BD70-9891AB58EF5C.png (670x680, 725K)

youtu.be/ascfjJXDWjo

Attached: CAE4DF90-DEEA-4C65-8C7C-8CF87797B802.jpg (450x640, 42K)

>join ex primal "farming" party
>group wipes to dumb shit and/or someone disbands after a single clear

Every
Fucking
Time

I would welcome that though. It's high time they made Unukalhai do something.

Do the dwarves say anything special to you if you're a lala?

What did my fellow ASTbros reroll into?

For me I dropped healing entirely and went SAM.

epic!

>CHAMPIONS FROM BEYOND THE RIFT, HEED MY CALL

Attached: 1548923046346.jpg (529x359, 33K)

Post it

Krile is heavily tied to several side quest chains, she's safe.

Thanks for the motivation.

Attached: 1540570605626.jpg (5000x6500, 2.06M)

Attached: 519UJYNvg7L._SY355_[1].jpg (285x355, 7K)

Arenvald is but I'd expect Zenos Krile and Fordola all basically being soul clones to lead to some real fucked up shit at some point

based serpentposter

NIN will be far harder than anything you play currently

BRD has a pretty strict timing system centered around timing Wanderer’s, Barrage, and raging strikes together, and if you fuck it up you lose a lot of DPS. Good bard play necessitates a healer’s mentality as well. You also do pretty low damage.

STOP

EHMET HELP ME

Can you not just just FCs from cross-server?

They better not kill the only other fucking Lalafell Scion. The first one biting it to bring forth the shittiness that is Lyse was bad enough.

I'm playing MCH but I cannot find a single static I want for savage and I'm still being offered my old spot as AST for my old one i did 4.4+ stuff with.

World of Warcraft player here. Why should I play Final Fantasy XIV? I've tried it and get bored every time. Big fan of Classic WoW though.

You dumb fucks always talk about the ideals of communism while refusing to acknowledge that every time it has been attempted it has become So again, you unironically argue NOT REAL COMMUNISM. Dumb fuck.

>join inno ex farm party
>whm probably has 20% regen uptime and I end up main healing as Noct AST
>to top it off they're shit at mechanics
Every time.

LA-HEE

>A communist trying to tell people to read a book
How about you read something other than a retard neck beard that didn't understand economics or incentives.

>Unukalhai is the fragment of you from the void
>gets manipulated to actually opposing you so you kill him and rejoin without realizing it
>instead of getting stronger WoL just gets PTSD near voidsent

You and the people you are replying to are dummies and I hope you get cooties.

Then we'd still be the weakest healer outclassed by SCH and WHM on a pure healing perspective. And 120s divination would give us 300 rdps which is still lower than what WHM brings. Get the hell out of here.

The poor didn't take anything from the wealthy in Eulmore to begin with so there is literally nothing that maps out to the Soviet Union. You're so mentally challenged that you think redistribution is communism in the first place. They own slaves you fucking idiot, the free citizens literally own the production and Alphinaud even says as much that the poor doesnt benefit from this for a single second.

>#1 in both critic and user score
Goty right here.

Attached: 1555138511456.png (785x435, 33K)

>Want to play ast even before I got the game
>the expansion made the class horrible before I even got the chance to unlock it
I'll probably still play it anyway when I reach 50, but jesus just my luck

Attached: 09-nine-of-swords-rider-waite-tarot_large.jpg (233x400, 28K)

Judging by actual lalafell children we meet in ARR, they literally look the same as adults, the only way you can tell is that lalafell kids don't have full names yet.

>Going full Operator rescuing Lolo Minfilia.
It was at the very beginning of the expansion and it was way better than the Naadam.

>the only other fucking Lalafell Scion
Do you really think so little of Tataru?

The only thing that drives me nuts is people won't focus one add in normal. This means I have to constantly bounce between Mustard and Puck to get shit done and never really commit to either.

What race do I make? Who do I hit up?

Based honorary aryans. FUCK COMMIES AND FUCK ASCIANS

I've mained AST since it released in 3.0, it's fine, trust me.

Don't let parse trannies sway you. They overreact to everything that effects their logs. Right now they're calling DNC literally unplayable because it does 9k damage instead of 10k.

It feels odd to call them waifufags since people usually use the term husbando or guyfu for dudes. But yeah, let's call the waifufags out for being a cancer, regardless of who they're attracted to. Life would be objectively better without them.

spook

Attached: 1562459852033.png (1280x567, 856K)

Elidibus is kinda boring but he's really one of the most effective villains. People keep forgetting his actual track record, and the fact that he's the one who actually WINS in the original timeline when all the other Ascians fail left to their own devices.
He brought the Warriors of Darkness over and had them spur the beast tribes, then got them killed by the Warrior of Light when he got what he wanted and arranged for Nidhogg's eye to fall into Ilberd's hands. Thanks to this, Ilberd forced the Alliance to join the war proper against Garlemald and push the Garlean Empire's back against the wall.
While this is happening he has Unulkahai help the scions defeat the triad and specifically pits them against Hydrus. Hydrus's actual death is half-coincidence, but getting rid of him was part of Elidibus's goal in the first place.
Varis is completely isolated when Elidibus takes over Zenos's body and pushes for the plague. In the original timeline, Elidibus actually succeeds in causing a calamity while avoiding the Warrior of Light the entire time. The only thing that stops him in this timeline is that katanas make him piss himself, but he's by far and away one of the most effective villains in terms of actual results.

UNLIKE MOTHERFUCKING GAIUS THAT EVERYONE KEEPS WANKING.

So what is up with japs hiding like/dislike bar and comments?
Do they really not know how youtube algorithms or marketing works? You just lose money and gain nothing.

Attached: juju.png (1342x1360, 165K)

>checked 4.01 and 4.05 patch notes
>4.01, minor tweeks of potencies that didn't do, they didn't even touch MCH which was a shit show since 4.0 and remained shit for 4.x
>4.05 buffed SCH to the chosen healer, reworked AST card and tried to improve Lilies for WHM
SE is going to repeat the same shit with 5.01 and 5.05 aren't they? I just wonder whos the MCH of this expansion, SMN?

Daily reminder that none of these ascians can take on Edo Tensei Madara Uchiha, the best written villain of all time.

Attached: Godara.jpg (1366x768, 42K)

>#2 of all releases

Attached: 1558919592373.png (658x510, 26K)

there's plenty to criticize about communism but this is literally not what happened in the Soviet Union or Venezuela

>just reuse the same enemies they'll say it's kino or whatever, just like poetry, it rhymes

Attached: disappoint.jpg (599x486, 59K)

>Finish the first dungeon
>The cutscene afterwards
Already fucking felt more accomplishing than finishing the MSQ for 4.0

make whatever race hit up light rican pompono agante or sif asinja

The poor get to live in eulmore as long as they have a skill to offer the free citizens that in turn get to live in eulmore as long as they give up all of their wealth. Everything is free to citizens and they claim to be equal despite the clear difference that exists between the average man and those within the party. It's literally a redistribution scheme where vauthry is the state that will execute you if you ask "why" or aren't ok with your slave labor.

>guyfu
what

>Moenbryda didn't
we knew her for a day
she was basically brought in to be killed off

They release the videos in multiple languages and they don't want to bother moderating the videos.

>hythlodaeus says in his time, ardbert and WoL's soul are the same
since we are the source soul, does this mean we are going to absorb other world's souls in the future?

Is the 8man raid leak real or just a joke? I can’t believe they are using the primals again

Emet Selch did nothing wrong.

Is Thancred rawdogging Ryne?

>we will never get trusts with fringe characters like Arenvald and by extension Fordola
>we will never be able to play dress up with them
>slutglam Fordola fucking never

We're so close to greatness too

I also want an answer to this.

This is something various large corporations do, not just Japs. The pittance of Youtube revenue is nothing to a company like Square-Enix whereas they stand to lose prestige if they got a video with a million meme dislikes, etc.

>favorite melee is now completely unplayable with more than 50 ping
don't make me play monk or sam their gear is asssss
I'm crying

Attached: 1555646958151.png (736x328, 157K)

>WOTLK gets 91 on metacritic
>blizzard bragged that this was the expansion with the highest subcription count ever
>Shadowbringers gets the same score
>also is the expansion with the highest subscription count ever

So does this mean that the next FFXIV expansion WE FALL like Cataclysm?

Attached: metacr.jpg (498x129, 20K)

Lets say you dont moderate the comments, let alone the dislikes, whats gonna happen?
I imagine it's a job 1 underpaid intern could handle.

Man the story was so good, just cleared it out and did the twinning last night. What else besides extremes should I do before my CTS hand surgery next week? I won’t be able to play any games for around 3 months after that

he wraps it like a proper step-dad

We may already have the fragments from the seven Rejoined worlds, depending on how it works.

post leak user

I think it's some kinda dumb reddit meme or something, but idk I hear it a fair amount. not as much as "husbando" but I've definitely heard people use it

Same thing but better presentation, boss fights and soundtrack

that makes sense for comments but not for like/dislike ratio

Castro didn't aquire billions in wealth while his people wasted away. Maduro didn't give his buddies the job of maintaining the oil refineries and allow them to collect the benefits of such a position until the refineries broke down. The Soviets didn't avoid asking questions in fear if retribution until they accidentally irradiated themselves. Come on.

If you ever wonder this in the future compare the fonts. The font FFXIV uses is available for purchase for about $10,000.

You joke, but ARR stuff is in massive need of a squish and rework to help with new player experience.

It's datamined so it's real. It's probably the first version of the ARR primals like we fought midgardsormr in his youth.

Likes and dislikes can be botted user. They aren't a good metric towards anything.

Lurk the thread

At least Krile has SOME combat capacity.

pretty retarded term desu

Doubtful, the fundamental philosophy of FFXIV is built upon avoiding wow’s fuckups

I’ll bet you the next expansion even has a frozen north filled with undead

What's a good hair color to go with black skin?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1183x972, 148K)

I don't disagree.

I mean we're already 9/14 complete

>The font FFXIV uses is available for purchase for about $10,000.

Attached: 1536628867374.png (483x470, 184K)

I can't believe Yda died twice. Once for real, and again in our hearts.

Could be worse, she could be stuck babying shitters on King Moogle Mog

>Sometimes it's okay for evil just to be evil
What about this guy, evil for the sake of getting a hard on during fights

Attached: OneTrueFriendIntensifies.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Professional fonts are a ridiculous little industry.

ZR

ya i was thinking the same. If we were able to defeat emet with only half of the fragments, how strong would we be if we were "complete"

purple

and you can't understand that slave labor isn't redistribution? You're conflating a tyrannic state with an economic theory. if 14 was so ass-blasted about communism, why did Amaurot exist and thrive?

Black hair, give her that Egyptian look

>Eulmore literally states no one has money, no one owns anything, so they all own everything. The people outside the city are not its citizens.

That's Feudalism, on steroids.

Change undraw into spread
Make minor arcana a damage/heal option again
bring cards to 7%/3%, divination to 10%, 15 sec can stay
Make sleeve draw do what it used to while also giving you a fresh stack of all three seals
Give the job real level 80 potencies, at least for healing

I will now play AST again

It took 13 Ascians elders to make Zodiark, if it pans out if may have only taken (You) to create Hydaelyn to counter him.

>Zenos is evil for the sake of Evil
He's apathetic for the most part and only causes suffering if someone gets in the way of his autistic fixation on fighting the WoL.

Black hair on dark skin is pure sex

EVEN MORE MUSIC!

>BOWDOWNOVERDWELLER BOWDOWNOVERDWELLER BOWDOWNOVERDWELLER
BOWDOWNOVERDWELLER BOWDOWNOVERDWELLER BOWDOWNOVERDWELLER
>BOWDOWNOVERDWELLER BOWDOWNOVERDWELLER BOWDOWNOVERDWELLER
BOWDOWNOVERDWELLER BOWDOWNOVERDWELLER BOWDOWNOVERDWELLER

Attached: CraggleRock.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

Any of you clowns on Odin?

Amaurot is pretty much a perfect Adornian state.

>Everyone is an artist of some form
>There are committees dedicated to keeping things that aren't sufficiently cool away from the general public (Think: Adorno's take on The Beatles as "a retarded form of already existing techniques")
>debates are a huge part of general public life.

who would have though that this game would literally compete with WoW
youtube.com/watch?v=vNm-t9eWSvA
>9 years ago

Attached: iggers.jpg (310x327, 77K)

13 ascians elders and half their population.

whens eden
has it been two weeks yet

Attached: 1562600171206.jpg (359x600, 111K)

Yeah I am.

If you're on ultros anyway just join ZR. Large FC that's been around since beta.
Only Yea Forums, no pubs, and solid since launch unlike balmung which explodes an FC every month

>fuck my job up senpai

>rehashing bosses
>it's ok we get new music
lmfao you can't make this shit up

This. I started playing a month ago and the lvl 50 quests + some parts of the main quest in between primals were soul crushing. I would not be surprised many people drop the game at that point.
Then it becomes kino again.

A week from tomorrow

No, still 8 days my friend.

Who here are doing praetorium while browsing the thread?

K thanks. See you in a bit.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (546x902, 63K)

where is this from?

>gets a daughter
>becomes No Fun Allowed
Why does this keep happening?

>MCH of the expansion
It's NIN by far
You have so much garbage to fit into TA window now and still do fuckall for damage

So wait, are we the XIVth organization member? Wasnt that a gazillion years ago? How does that work?

Who else finna quit this game once classic comes out?

Attached: 15168888956.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>source: trust me bro

>The font FFXIV uses is available for purchase for about $10,000
holy shit, source? What's it called?

Are you retarded?

>How does that work?
Reincarnation

Souls get reused in lifestream all the time.

yes

We also have someone that says hi to everyone that logs in so that's nice.

Just you. Now when TBC comes out and actually finishes the incomplete mess that classic was, that's when we'll start talking.

>Crossed swords back to back

Dark can't keep getting away with having the best job quests.

Attached: 1475705047109.jpg (450x330, 19K)

When something dies, its aether, including its soul, cycles into the Lifestream and is later reborn into something new. The fragmented souls of the Amaurotines are still around.

Reincarnation is such a fucking stupid cop out concept jesus christ

not again

Attached: 1522369078549.jpg (569x480, 56K)

wtf bro if you know how the fight works already why arent you making a guide

I love him. I as the WoL get a hard on for tougher and tougher fights. He is truly my friend.

>make a titan ex eden fight with the hard of the old mechanics, the tiny battlefield, the huge heavy puddle adds, bomb patterns, endlessly increasing tumults and even new mechanics
>remove permadeath
Thanks for appealing to faggot casual pieces of shit Yoship

>cop out
Nigger this has been the lore for how the Lifestream works since ARR. Actually, since FF7.

user they talk about reincarnation like three separate ways in the expac
The pixies are all reincarnated children, but stuck in eternal forms so they can't rejoin the cycle
Ryne is reincarnated Minfilia who has been effectively dead for 100 years on the first and reincarnated at least five or more times
(You)'re one of many reincarnations of the Ascian of Light on the source since the sundering. Tenzen from the auspice quests was probably also one, though the fact that you actually interact with him makes that debatable

>TBC
>try to gear up for stuff post Karazhan
>Karazhan gear, PVP gear, crafting gear, Heroic gear, reputation gear, World Drops and Loot Reaver spanking
Man, why can't item choices be as varied as they were.

It's a Japanese game, no shit it's gonna use some east asian religion.

Thancred had a harsh life despite his womanizer looks.

>orphan
>was part of the attack that killed minfilia parents
>his new family died there except minfilia
>as he grew up he became every drunken man best friend as part of his spy work
>his family later "dies"
>he gets pulled into another world where minfilia still exists but not his minfila
>his duty compels him to protect her but he knows she's not the same and she feels guilty he wishes she was the same.

>when you realize every wrong is right
They're doing it so that it won't be too bad when we find out Hydaelyn is evil and that the Asciens and Garlemald are right

>just beat an old man into the floor multiple times
Man, I should've started the Pugilist quests sooner

>finishing on her face
nice

Good, give me a reason to reabsorb the kid so I'm one step closer to my Mystery Nigga self becoming whole

When the worlds shattered all the souls on them were split into 14 parts. Each 14th part of a soul was made mortal, then continually died and got reincarnated throughout the ages on each shard.
Except for Lahabrea, Emet-Selch and Elidibus, every Ascian is actually a reincarnated part of a soul uplifted by the then current Ascians. The Warrior of Light and Ardbert are both the current reincarnations of the 14th member in their respective shards, thus part of the same original soul.

A lot of this isn't actually explained in the main story but only in NPC dialogue when you talk to Emet-Selch between main story quests. It's easy to miss, I don't know why they decided to keep it off to the side like that.

Other interesting notes, souls not belonging to the original 14 can actually be uplifted into becoming Ascians but they just traditionally pick ones that belong since they're naturally inclined to agree with the Ascians. In the same vein the Warrior of Light and Ardbert are always naturally inclined to be great. At the end of Shadowbringers, Elidibus talks about how he'll have to create new Ascians now and that he's going to bring Warriors of Light to fight the new Warrior of Darkness. He's most likely going to pull your alternate shard versions in to fight you.

>rehashing bosses
I'm fairly certain they will have almost nothing in common with their Source counterparts. Omega's Midgardsormr was completely different from the one already in game.

God bless peace I agree

Attached: ss+(2014-09-12+at+12.50.59).jpg (1274x713, 162K)

>I’ll bet you the next expansion even has a frozen north filled with undead
They've actually been following the same patter as XI. ARR/HW/SB/ShB have followed the same patterns as RotZ/CoP/ToAU/WotG.
So in 6.0 in the next expansion, we're going to the New World or a new continent. Very much like Seekers of Adoulin

it wasn't about it being a system of measurement it was about how it affects YouTube's algorithm

>was part of the attack that killed minfilia parents
>his new family died there except minfilia
He's actually Limsan, was a thieving street rat until Louisoix took him in and gave him an education after trying to nick his purse
But then his father figure went and died, he accidentally left WoL alone to face Ifrit, and got possessed by Lahabrea which lead to most everyone in the Scions dying and Minfilia getting torturted by Livia, so there's that

I didn't play XIV. When should we actually expect the Garlean expansion?

typeproject.com/en/news/2668
The links associated with this are a bit broken because the font maker hasn't updated their blog since then.

Be right back designing a few """"""""professional fonts"""""""""""" and rake in the emone.
Where do I start?

The 10th

It'll be a dungeon

>I don't know why they decided to keep it off to the side like that.
Because the kind of player who won't take the opportunity to talk to an ancient Ascian NPC while they're available doesn't care about the lore.

He would be a lot more interesting as a Vegeta to our WoL than simply the big bad again.

He's retarded if he thinks any of the other shards WoL have a chance against us in our current state. All he's going to end up doing is feeding us more fragments of our soul.

Mustardseed has an aggro table? I thought it just stood there casting the broken cone aoe.

You think you're joking, but there are universities with programs for this. The business card scenes from American Psycho were referencing very real obsessions the business world has.

So where is the crystal exarch costume from?

Just finished the MSQ on my tank and about to start leveling my main DPS (rdm) to 80. I'm shocked at how barebones the "new skills" are for this expansion for red mage. The only new skills i need to add to my hotbars are engagement (lvl72) and reprise (lvl76) and they're both niche/situational at best. Squeenix really hates my favorite DPS class don't they.

>finally hit 80 with a not shit job
time for extremes at last

Attached: 1562579427984.jpg (640x422, 45K)

Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers

Hythlodaeus is not the WoLs original soul
just like g'raha isn't the mysterious man

Attached: 1562446781503.webm (1600x900, 1.57M)

But he's already our Hisoka, and really always has been

That's HAMON FUCKIN' HOLYFIST to you, youngster

Attached: 1538151146037.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

Hythlodaeus is obviously someone vital to everything but we still need more info.

>mfw the Samurai level 80 quest has a weeaboo complete with fucking cowboy hat.

Ken-sama living his dream.

Mogstation around 5.3.

Breed an elf

Attached: 1561681942366.png (1280x1280, 1.6M)

What if he's an Ascian that still remains, but wasn't tempered by Zodiark as he was part of the crew that helped bring Hydaelyn to bear.

He's from the original 50 quest line, skipper.

ok

Ran'jit was a random dude to us but he's understandably stronger than fucking Zenos. You're right that since we're the protagonist we're definitely just going to end up eating all the other souls in the end, but for all we know the WoL next door grew up in a world more fucked up than the first and is some kind of allegory for the raid parsing min-maxer who doesn't give a shit about stories and could solo us and the scions five times before we get a story power up.

Shadowbringers wasn’t a time travel expansion or anywhere near close to what toau was. If anything it was closer to abyssea
Stormblood was about liberating a country and war. Which was nothing in common with chains of promathia.
RoZ has absolutely NOTHING in common with HW, and the only allusion you can make between the two us that the final area azys la is similar to Tu’lia.

We don't even know if they look the same at all.

I'm not breeding anything, I'm an autistic mute middie

It drops some pretty big lore bombs too. Or at least confirms heavily implied ones.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-29 21.27.01.png (1920x1080, 3.55M)

What if Minfilia summoned Hydaelyn, but Hythlodaeus was the one to bring everyone together to help?

1300 queue at 23:36 in monday night

Hythlodaeus is the Ascian who summoned Hydaelyn, and also Minfilia's original soul. Ryne is the only other 9/14 in the game and the only one who will actually be able to travel back to the source

Is it an elf ? isn't it the source ? Seeing plenty of mhiggers around

Are you in the Ultros FC?

>Krile outfit coming to mog station
>female only

Earth and Water. you'll find plenty of both down there.

RotZ was sky
SB was sea
Shadowbringers was an alternate world expansion, wherein the villain is fighting against you for the sake of preserving their own world. That's WotG.

He didn't have the hat back then tho did he? and he wasn't really a weeaboo either, he hadn't accepted the superiority of the Samurai way of life. I just didn't really wanna spoil it, but I wanted to share it.

idk bout you guys but i skipped all the cutscenes and didnt even follow the story

Ran jit needed more backstory. What was with his snake dragon? Why did he use a scythe? What was his class or fighting style? Maybe they'll asspull some redemption arc.

Pug is the peak for the MNK quests. ARR sucks HW is pretty good and SB is average. Shb sucks dick.

But

Attached: PS_Messages_20190708_163924.jpg (1920x1080, 700K)

We already fused with Ardbert who came from a megafucked world, that'd be a pretty serious stretch.

Ranjit got solod by a non WoL scion. Zenos obliterated several at once

didnt we kill this guy

>9/14
It's 8/14. Seven rejoined by Ascians, and then the rejoined First fragments.

sure

Attached: 1553605610681.jpg (1912x2500, 3.01M)

Can't beat the gukenkranz
Nope, not the gukenkranz

No. Musosai specifically exercised the evil of those that could be redeemed.

Can I play sam and still myself a nin?
Beside fuma what can make me look like one?

Attached: You learn Despair.png (522x445, 96K)

Yes

WAIT A MINUTE

Give me one (1) reason why he was in the wrong.

And don't say it's because the half-men would die.

Attached: KDGe8bc[1].png (1070x920, 1.65M)

I thought it was
7 shards rejoined
1, her self in the first
1, minfillia from the source. Adding up to 9 fragments joined

Felt like they were heading in that direction till they decided to kill him off unceremoniously.

I think he my have been using a lost Ronkan style of combat.

>tfw Alphinaud will never breed you
Why even live?

All the story he needed was revealed in his fight dialog. He was an old man riddled with guilt over raising his 'daughters' for the slaughter house, finally broke and decided a false, hopeless peace was preferably to watching another one of them die

Massive father complex

Cause as proven by the snake primals, primals cant bring people back to life, just their empty dead shells.

You just KNOW.

Attached: 1562178667133.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

I wouldn't be surprised if they do a jokey sidequest with an NPC impersonating the Exarch with that setup.

Are you that guy with the au ra who keeps buying art of that?

bringing back the old world doesnt solve the original problem of the REAL big bad that caused the Doom of the ascians

You already have 1/14th baseline, everyone on the source is 8/14ths because they got 7 bits from the calamities, you got 9/14ths because you ate arbert, ryne got 9/14ths because she ate minfilia

Nice. I was thinking of transferring if the server ever opens. It's too bad my character will be forced to name change due to squatters.

Attached: 1514758447906.jpg (225x348, 38K)

I don't think he's stonger than WoL, even with that 1st encounter. Its just that he had the ability to paralyze the WoL and Scions

They literally said they would the same in his position, but they don't want their own loved ones to die or be sacrificed if they survived.

Ran'jit beat the WoL, the twins and Thancred together when we rescued Minfilia. Thancred finished the fight way more fucked up than Ran'jit who probably ran because he didn't want to deal with reinforcements. We end up beating him 1 on 1 in the end but no matter how you count it he already has at least one win on post-SB WoL at that point.

This is the real problem. He's a barely unique Highlander who comes out of nowhere with very little build up and for some reason he's an implacable man that keeps forcing us back until he starts losing. He's not weak, he's just lame.

No, I play an Elezen

I'd assume one of the patches will address both him and the jongluer twins being sorely underutilized

user please stop I miss TBC so much id drain FFXIV from my brain as a memory to have it back.

I think as far as the asciens are concerned zodiark fixed that problem.

It's a start, Zodiark daddy already rewrote the laws of nature

I just know that he calls her 姉さん like a little boy. Dubfags rused by Koji's meme translation yet again.

Runar gets fucked in the ass while Y'shtola flicks her bean in the corner.

Attached: 343454365567774.jpg (1110x848, 206K)

Arguably every First Minfilia was always 9/14, hence why they were so strong, but held back by having a 1/14 body with 8/14 of soul buffs

Runar will never look at you the same way he does Matoya

Attached: 1562369078542.jpg (960x540, 123K)

>Shtola grumpily masturbating in the dark because nobody wants to fuck an old lady who lies about her age

Attached: 1538983547692.jpg (777x866, 221K)

>He's a barely unique Highlander who comes out of nowhere
The First is a completely separate world with its own history. Everything about it is "out of nowhere" from the WoL's perspective and there's no lore reason why it couldn't have champions as mighty as the Source.

You mean that Halloween scary sounds vol. 3 mix CD someone played that caused the domino effect of creations born from fear?

They said a while back that 6.0 is garlemald

By Halone’s grace...

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 161K)

Bros...i thought DPS queues were supposed to be fixed now... Was I lied to bros....

>One of the ancients has the great idea to startle his friend by popping a balloon behind him.
>Causes the calamity

Are there any good FCs on Cerberus? Looking for people interested in doing old EX + Savage content

>tfw amaurot literally spooped itself to death

you waited too long, queues are starting to normalize back to the standard now that some time has passed for people to get grinding new classes out of their system and go back to their "mains"

>go to log in
>1121 in queue
I read somewhere that this is the case if you're not a paying customer. Is that also true that you get put on the back of the line if you bought the game but are on your free month? Can I pay for a month upfront even with days left on the trial?

>we stand together
>they are our homes
Why is it the same shit everytime? Do people not get bored of the "good" side?

Attached: 1561565727625.jpg (940x1035, 124K)

LA-HEE

>Hovering between blue and purple parses as SAM
Do I kill myself or take the MNKpill?

>1, minfillia from the source. Adding up to 9 fragments joined
The source doesn't join with itself dumbass.

>too long
>some time has passed
It's been barely a week.

We know that Ran'jit was Eulmore's general for decades against the sin eaters, personally training several incarnations of Minfilia and leading them, sometimes against their will, to fight the sin eaters. This is what ultimately broke him in the end and made him side with Vauthry, he was tired of fighting a likely losing war and sending these girls to their deaths -- far better they live out their remaining time in peace in Eulmore without trouble.

I originally thought his snake to be a sin eater bestowed on him by Vauthry that granted him strength, but once he fused, I realized it might be a remnant of his past life, a creature of shadow or void. It would make sense that he would employ dark/shadow arts against sin eaters in his war seeing as the two forces are diametrically opposed with one another.

As for his fighting style, my best guess is that on the First, quite a few people began emigrating towards Nordovant once the flood began to threaten, and he's likely to have his parent(s) hail from the First's version of Yanxia. And judging by his fighting style, he seems closer to a Bhuddist monk employing a mix of martial arts and his scythe rather than a Samurai like Yanxia had. Where he'd learn something so foreign in a time when the lands that would teach it were swallowed up by the light is anyone's guess.

>He can't Create an invisible, self-popping balloon which releases a shrill shriek upon exploding

Where/When the FUCK do I get more Garuda? She's my favorite right so far.

post pics of this guy's commissions

OH

Attached: hiso hiso.jpg (350x419, 27K)

Did you speedread the cutscene where minfillia fucking fused with Ryne

GIVE ME A RAN'JIT EX TRIAL

How's the exp for lvl70 dungeons don't tell me i have to spam abania from 70-71

No Ixali in the 1st, no garuda for you

why does nobody want to fuck an old hag

Just do your roulette and fates in the fringes

Attached: PS_Messages_20190708_164743.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

Surely that won’t matter if these are Primals born from the WoL’s imagination though.

Good. Those are friendzoned eyes he's giving to Y'shtola.

I doubt it but what about in HW and SB?

Attached: 1561401166594.jpg (1024x758, 91K)

Any level 70 dungeon gives absolutely abysmal xp, especially previous Expert roulette dungeons. Do the 69 dungeon instead, or mainstory roulette.

Given what we learned about Ascians and Aumarot recently, I was reminded of a somewhat familiar ensemble belonging to one boy possessed of a powerful soul rescued from the fallen thirteenth by Elidibus. Hmmm.

Attached: download_1.jpg (166x303, 8K)

>we get to relive titan ex

Attached: 1430029162786.jpg (611x548, 69K)

>Looking at Titania clear parties
>Clear for friend, clear for friend, died enrage 1% many times, clear for friend

Attached: 1552880548946.png (195x178, 79K)

are you in a decent FC? asking for a friend

Elidibus is playing 5D chess
>He will sic the other WoL on us
>We defeat them and absorb their souls and slowly become whole again, thus becoming an 14/14 Ascian again and remembering our duty to free Zodiark

>Halloween scary sounds vol. 3 mix CD
It's surprising this didn't happen sooner.

Someone could make an onahole with teeth if they had a stray thought about morbol.

How the fuck do you even wipe to enrage on titania?

Paying or not, during peak hours everyone waits in queue. Active subscribers are given a little more preference but it's honestly the same.

So I'm stuck with the queues until the free time runs out and I have to start paying a sub?

>Talk to him
>"I hear you will also be traveling across the rift soon as well"
Didnt even update his text, gg

>farm for mount, first mount lootmaster. will stay after :)

LA-HEE

Having DPSers who do sub 8k with an AST and zero deaths. We kept hitting as high as 92-96% before clearing the add phase.

>Implying the WoL&D wasn't one of those who summoned Hydaelyn in the first place
>Implying this isn't the specific reason why they are given the Blessing and asspull one-shot blockers

True. Low levels need 2 things, more OGCD stuff and an abridged story at parts. The pre-exp quests make sense pre-exp, when they’re trying to milk subscriptions for patches, but not when there’s enough to hit 60 before you even go to HW.

There was a garuda fight in the FFXV crossover.

Ah, alright then. Thank you.

Easy to find just by searching for Alphinaud.

Wait a sec, he was supposed to be the Void's Warrior of Light. Ardbert was the warrior of light from the First, and he was one of our fragments. Is that little shit one of our fragments as well?

I feel somewhat dirty, I leveled warrior first and promptly abandoned it for GNB. I played the class just to fuck with another guy who wanted to play it but was a massive hipster and lost any motivation to do so once he saw I was leveling it. He's still off in a corner seething that he wasn't the first to see GNB while it's turned in to my main.

It's just so much more fun than fell cleave spam every 90 seconds. Sure, you don't have the burst that WAR puts out, but you have an interesting combo that scales off of skill speed, so you're cranking out rapid attacks and feel like you're doing more damage than you actually are. Plus, I'm disappointed my Inner Chaos only does 42k per hit when SAM is dealing 65k Midares and WHM is hitting shit for 80k.

>The victorious will write the tale while the vanquished becomes its villain.
This is the exact moment where I broke down in tears. Rest in peace my man

Attached: 1548947142399.jpg (1765x1200, 248K)

>Alphinaud has Eppedo
>Alisaie has Gaynier
Why do the twins suffer so?

Attached: 1560562164491.jpg (600x625, 195K)

La-Hee!

This is going in the book

Attached: ffxiv_07062019_100008_513.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Gunbreaker or Dark Knight ?

I only personally know one woman who plays XIV and she's quite normal. I wouldn't say she obsesses over anything, actually. She's very quiet anyway so I guess I wouldn't know.
Good player too. Joined less than a year ago and cleared O11S with her husband about 2 days before ShB dropped.

Attached: 1562596329908.gif (128x119, 17K)

Attached: dwarfes.png (995x709, 1M)

youtube.com/watch?v=-T3J8wwbREQ
LA HEE
TOO BAD I HAVE EBOLA

>in another shard, Gunbreaker wears Maiming sets and Dancer wears Healing sets

Attached: 1550392113302.png (309x323, 187K)

Gunbreaker, Gunblades are cool as fuck.

Where is this image from?

Dwarf honor is at stake!

Attached: ffxiv_07062019_100001_965.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

getting real tired of having to play literally every single raid, alliance raid, dungeon, and fucking fate just so i don't miss one random character who becomes ultra plot relevant a decade later...

Attached: 1556457527105.jpg (316x202, 30K)

>Dragoon ever sharing Maiming gear

Attached: 1543549602897.jpg (500x500, 61K)

I asked a friend to try out FFXIV and all she did was customize catboys for 5 hours.

Attached: 1549518002332.jpg (512x512, 28K)

She's integral to Eureka. She has the best plot armor of all.

>Have to play the game
Oh no how awful

IT'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE TO CLEAR EX ON PUG 2 FUCKING DAYS WASTED ON TITANIA EX FOR NOT EVEN ONE CLEAR I FUCKING HATE FFXIV PLAYERBASE FUCK ALL IOF YOU YOU BUNCH OF RETARDS

Is that you?

Attached: Capture3.jpg (931x161, 15K)

So Papalymo and the actual Yda were fucking, right?

Normal women obsess over Alphinaud!

>i'm getting tired of playing the game because yoship might bring characters back

Attached: 1551089576267.png (569x552, 808K)

get good retard

very likely your fault

Fix those lips user

Attached: 1504076027110.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

100%.

and now Elidibus is going to try to convince him to kill the WoL. I'm sure his plans will work

dumb frog poster

I just got GNB to 70 and am having fun, but its defenses still kind of feel like shit. Also not enough to do with carteidges IMO, no way to use them defensively and the only AOE use is basically just adding a third part to your AoE combo. Big whoop right there.

PLD is still the only one that feels like a tank in some way, and now that War lost its DPS stance it doesn’t feel unique.

So what the fuck is up with gremlings anyway? You can see them fighting along with the Sin Eaters in Holminster Switch and a side quest mentions that they came from inside of the Crystal Tower

I know one. She's my FC leader's wife.
She refused to do any content besides roulettes, skips all the cutscenes, and obsesses over collecting minions. She plays DPS and does less damage than healers. When asked about learning her rotation, she commented it was "too much work" and "you guys do enough damage anyhow."

What is normal?

How old is y'shtola?

YOUR FACE IS BREAKING MY IMMERSION

>Sometimes it's okay for evil just to be evil.
XIV has those, though. Asahi, Zenos, Nidhogg, to name 3 off the top of my head.

damn imagine if a cartridge could be used for a roided heart of stone or aurora
would be kino

Bugger off, faggot

I'm already in an FC, but I might not mind joining an LS or primal cross-world LS.

Old enough to be your mom.

You kid but Elidibus almost always succeeds and the two times he fails are someone else's fault.

castrum is faster than prae right?

I think GUN has solid defenses and good cool down cycling, they just don't *feel* very impactful. People shit on Camouflage a lot but I think its one of my strongest cooldowns for pulling big. Combined with Aurora or Arm's Length and its pretty damn baller.

>ywn live out your days in a thousand year reign over the fae with Feo Ul by your side

Attached: 1561685800872.jpg (648x648, 68K)

Yes by a small amount

Yes. Prae is made longer by like 5 minute cutscenes. Totaling at a minimum of an hour per run I believe. Or close to it.

Try innocence. Titania is literally impossible

>Female FC leader
>Her boyfriend was also in FC
>She was playing AST
>Try to explain to her that if she puts on a sect (at level 60) her heals will get a bonus
>She tells me its too hard and I'm being elitist
>Ask her just to press the button and see what happens
>She hits lightspeed and asks me if I'm happy
>Her boyfriend cancels the event we were going to go on (Coils) because she is too stressed out

As long as no one overthrows feo the option is still open. And the bonus is now we don't have light cancer.

But like seriously though what was up with that beaver questline?

>Began my slow quest to join a not-RP active FC on Balmung yesterday.

Nothing yet.

>keep getting commendations as MCH
Is MCH's damage really that high?

>look it up
>she's 23
what the fuck? she can't be that young, she behaves way more mature than a 23 year old

How does Arm’s length work exactly? The way it reads it sounds like it’d sliw when something tries to hit you with a knockback, but instead it just seems to go off when it feels like it? Or when it expires maybe?

So why isn't Alphinauld an 8 foot freak like his people?

I'm still not sure what happened in it.
Did the pixies become beavers? Did they get eaten by beavers and thus became part of them? Why hasn't Titania EX dropped that butterfly wing item so I can get the minion?

Does the Hildibrand people work on Crafting quests?

Attached: 45345345453435.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

it's our retirement plan once we finish everything else

She has been 23 since even before 1.0
She's old, but glamours herself to look 23

At least XIV keeps it all in the same game. NieR:Automata's backstory was in a stageplay.

DPS commendations have become extremely common lately. I think it's the tank surplus.

:anime:

I give MCHs coms just because they're playing the job at all. MCH players are bros for the most part, fuck bandwagoners though

She's an old hag closer to 40 than not. She just glamours herself to look younger.

She's probably spent a lot of her life in a library studying.

>all male friends
>moment I meet a female it's an unstable tranny or lazy retard
Sausage fest is comfy.
I think I'm normal enough, just too brainlet tier for raids.

Attached: 1560687206645.gif (498x370, 697K)

>The fun of the First is over and we're right back into Empire garbage in the next story patch
Feels bad man.

It procs whenever you get autoattacked.

it procs when an enemy hits you with an auto attack or ability, that's why sometimes there's a delay

Whenever anything hits you they're slowed for fifteen seconds. It won't refresh on them usually because the buff lasts for so short a time and the mob is slowed but fifteen seconds of dealing with half the autoattacks is incredibly powerful in large groups.

Hey guys, remember jack sparrow from the rouge quest? Well, hes akchually an asciens uncle from the fifteenth shard after building alexander with his bare hands, telling those knights to kill that dragon broad and take her eye, and telling omega that midgarsomar was talking shit abouthim, yep it was all jacks fault. and now hes come back in time to kill the wol with barbossa and an entire crew of voidsent pirates and a dangerous muguffin that only you can stop.
Please look foreword to it.

Attached: FFXIV_Jacke_Swallow.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

My wife Yotsuyu is burning in hell

why is she so selfconscience of how young she looks?

It's almost been two weeks. How the fuck is there no porn of Feo Ul or Ryne yet?

Just seeing a pack of 8+ mobs get bioblasted and flamethrowered looks cool.

You know that thing some people do where they're clearly in their 40s but they'll say they're 25? She's doing that, but she has magic to make her actually look that age

Cats lose their usefulness the moment they pass 30.

Because she's a woman.

Just do crystal tower, faggot.

>An entire expansion of rogue speak
I am bubbling with excitement.

He's just a baby giraffe

What did Y'shtola see when she looked through the window? NOTHING AHAHAHAHAHA

Nah bro, we're staying on the First for a while, we've still got to figure out how to get the Scions back

speaking of y'shtola
>that dialogue where you call her mom and she threatens to spank you over her knee
>that one where she comments you staring at her ass

why am i more attracted to her now because of this

Attached: 1405636424252.png (691x597, 16K)

What about his miqote sidekick? from the class quests?

>butthurt over the game having continuity instead of being isolated incidents from each other

Attached: 1559174143553.png (1518x2034, 1.36M)

Working as intended, yoship did mention the trust system was for us to love the npcs more.

Sri is a shit primal, we are talking about the oldest and most powerful of all primals here.

I'd buy it

>Implying they want to go back
>Implying ANYONE wants to go back
>Implying First isn't based and Source isn't cucked

No one has paid to have their OC fuck them yet

>that one where she comments you staring at her ass

?

>yoship did mention the trust system was for us to love the npcs more.

>All the NPC dialogue talking about finally being able to do something for you after you did so much for them and various things like that alongside being able to see their reactions to things in dungeons as they literally fight with you

well it worked. can't wait for thancred or urianger to die now and have it hurt

Attached: 1534710593639.png (168x184, 67K)

Alright, thanks. I can’t believe we got Haymaker back.

Because all the lewd art is going towards the hroth