Team Sonic Racing

Terrible dead racing game gets a meme animation instead of patches and DLC.

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/1148267440859516928

Attached: tsr papercraft.png (960x540, 587K)

Jesus, the absolute state of Modern Sonic right now.
>but Mania got those papercraft shorts too
Yeah but you know what else Mania got? Actual content. And its animated short got like five times the amount of views.
>b-but it's just recolored stages and two new characters!!!
That's still more than TSR's getting, isn't it? Cope harder please, Modernfags. Can't wait to see what mediocre garbage Sonic Team shits out next for you guys, though!

Attached: 1546819597993.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Classicfags are the worst.
Mania was hot trash, Forces was the better game.

>SUMO Digital worked on the papercraft animation
you got a source on that?

You don't actually believe that.

>Sega does a good job with classic sonic with a decent game and animation
>They try the same with TSR and fail

How they can fix modern sonic? Everytime they try they ruin him more

Attached: 1560928204209.gif (148x111, 261K)

Literally no one is going to fall for this so why even bother.

Attached: boiled egg.png (237x225, 116K)

>Terrible game gets a meme instead of patches and DLC.
The actual situation of Modern Sonic games

Even the previous games had DLC. The state of this company.

remaster sonic adventure 1 and 2 perfectly and call it a day

Releasing a good game would be a start. I would gladly play a game that caters to deviantart autists, don't mind sharing Sonic with them. But it needs to be a good game.

Also what, is Sega forbidden of releasing the GBA games on other platforms? Wayfoward is doing that with Mighty Switch Force and Shantae and they're an indie company.

Stay salty Classicfags.

They fucked up by not expanding on All-Stars Racing 2. Everybody interested in a Sonic racing game wanted that so they lost the interest of tgeir main demographic.

I want to get this game so badly but after I tried tranformed I can't help but feel TSR is lacking in content

Forces have no gameplay and therefore can't be the better game by virtue of not being a game.

TSR was a late to the party, low-effort, cash grab. I don't know what you expected.

Should Iizuka just get kicked to the curb?

I think the team said they're working on a fix for the online, no idea why they aren't doing DLC

It really is only missing battle modes and could use more mission variety and new stages. Otherwise you're basically getting mostly the same amount of content as the previous game despite not having the transformations

more proof that Ryan ALWAYS wins

Attached: race-with-ryan-game-xbox.jpg (1152x648, 203K)

It has better gameplay than Mania.

>this game I don't like should get DLC
Why? And patches for what exactly? The dead multiplayer?

Actually just this.
Remakes/remasters are hot right now.
It’ll print money. Most work is making chao gardens online.

OP is obviously shitposting but DLC and extra content/patches can go a long way to renew interest in a game or even give people incentive to look into it later on, especially if it's free. Nintendo has been doing this for some of their games, for example

Kill yourself shitposting nigger. I hate being a nonerafag seeing faggots like you make classic era look bad.

You should stop shitposting too to stoop to his level. Just ignore the shitposters.

>Nintendo has been doing this for some of their games, for example
And sometimes it's a complete waste of time, who wants to take the cartridge of Mario Odyssey out of the box to see another fucking costume?
TSR was a budget game with little ambition, no need for that. I like the gameplay, but I don't want to return to every game I liked just because an editor had the false hope that his game would be the next Overwatch.

Actually, I myself popped in Odyssey again whenever new costumes came around or new hint art was added. It was fun to obtain more of them to mix and match.
I'm still in the process of doing time trials in TSR but if they added in extra characters, car parts, paint kits, and stages, it would definitely make me want to play more of it. The only thing I wished Transformed had was a few more stages honestly

>who wants to take the cartridge of Mario Odyssey out of the box to see another fucking costume?
Is it the fact TF2 is on PC and "technically" an online game that it makes that game acceptable for that kind of thing then?