Skywind trailer and updates

This trailer came out 6 days ago, the locations really show how much delicate handcraftedness the original game had really.

youtu.be/Qf8lMMpFIDU

Attached: default_ScreenShot1173.jpg (500x500, 139K)

Looks too much like Skyrim and not enough like morrowind

imagine it launching like project brazil
imagine you play it for a bit and then realize its to much like skyrim to enjoy it
imagine you play it for a bit and realize its to much like morrowind to enjoy it
JUST

Attached: 1562593086135.jpg (349x326, 61K)

>it's too much like this so I don't like it
>i'ts too much like that so I don't like it
Are you a woman?

have you even played those games?

There are no women on the internet. That poster is just an angry tranny who's taking breaks in between posting on Tifa threads.

This seems somewhat redundant with Tamriel Rebuilt being a thing.

>There are no women on the internet.
I wish that was still the case

Does it help if I've never played Morrowind, hated the Skyrim story but "liked" the gameplay?

How so? They have opposite goals. Tamriel Rebuilt is adding new land outside of Vvardenfell in Morrowind and Skywind is about remaking Vvardenfell itself in Skyrim.

if you liked the gameplay you are in for a treat.

I tend to agree with this, as it's a more finished option

Morrowind's gameplay is better for instance loot is placed on every shelf, where in games after loot isn't on any shelves, although the dialog is text based the story still was interesting enough for the fact that there were people in more forts than there were cities in Skyrim running things and giving you quests

Skywind is never going to reach a public playable state. It's a mess of a project that is slipping further and further into obscurity.

I wish it would come out, I really do. But I don't think it ever will, and if it happens, it'll probably be unfinished mess.

>main statue in this city is literally copy pasted from skyrim
>hand crafted
Retard

you sure ?to me it seems like they picked up some slack in last year or so

why don't you just fuck off abit.

>morrowind with skyrim gameplay

for what purpose

There was this screencap of a supposed former Skywind developer posting how the whole project is an unsalvageable mess with no direction. Anyone happen to have that pic saved?

Project Tamriel is putting Skyrim in Morrowind

Friendly reminder that you should buy a new copy of Skyrim before playing this.

Attached: angry-todd-howard-58d00c7206c14.jpg (499x499, 61K)

I don't think anyone saved that image because anyone with a brain could tell that already.

>it's too much like this so I don't like it
>i'ts too much like that so I don't like it
user are you sure you aren’t just autistic? I’m pretty sure no one else here fucking thinks in such a retarded way but you.
I got you, user.

Attached: 2998A318-E605-4414-AE5E-B9AB3A2137DE.png (1778x503, 199K)

I use the utorrent store to buy Skyrim. Is that good enough Todd?

That's third era Skyrim based on the lore, not the game Skyrim. It'll have totally different content; it just happens to take place in a province that Bethesda decided to make a game in too.
Skywind is not doing anything like that. It just wants to play on nostalgia by rebuilding the original game. It's more of a competitor to OpenMW if anything.

Skywind looks interesting, but I still prefer Modded Morrowind because it keep original Morrowind mechanics, dice roll combat and skills.

Attached: MGE Screenshot 091.png (1920x1080, 3.81M)

Attached: Tamrielrebuilt2.jpg (5080x3264, 1.88M)

If it's trying to compete with OpenMW it's a losing battle. Skywind might be fun for a purely vanilla experience but it won't even have TR.

I agree with you there. I prefer Morrowind's gameplay myself so the main thing I'm looking for from Skywind is all the remade assets to potentially port over to OpenMW.

>dice roll combat
Skywind is gonna be so good

>Make good levels
>gameplay is still shit
>rpg elements non existant
>characters and quests are "bring me 10 racer plumes"

lol

>Tamriel Rebuilt has been going on 17 years and is still not close to being done
>Decide to add two more provinces into the development

Why?

Attached: 1529963580158.png (572x508, 545K)

So what? It will never release. Neither will Skyblivion or any other of these full ports. They require so much work that people who do it for free will eventually burn out and quit.

Those idiots have bitten off more than they can chew.

Project brazil was so fucking horrible, Its sad people looked forward to that shit.

Anything named Project [thing] is destined to be bad because the creators are obviously retarded.

Why do you want to keep the worst things about mw?

Yeah, project eternity was pure shit.

zoom zoom

Enderal is the only good Skyrim mod

>im a nostalgic boomer who only blindly likes it from pure nostalgia, if you question it your a zoomer
Great argument.

When will it be ready for a playthrough that is not bugged?

lol it looks like a theme park, they need to increase the scale for this to work

When's Skyblivion?

I honestly don't understand it. Tamriel Rebuilt has been going on nearly 20 years and they're STILL not done with it. Now they want to do even more provinces? What's the thought process here?

All of these projects are literally never ever.

Honestly i would rather they recreated Morrowind province post-Red Year, or atleast Vvardenfell + Port Telvannis.

tamriel rebuilt on OpenMW with multiplayer would be pretty fun