Dr. Mario World feels more like Candy Crush than the classic NES game

>Timers, loot boxes, and paid currencies abound in Nintendo’s new mobile puzzler
WTF BROS?
WHY DOES NINTENDO KEEP RUINING MY FAVORITE GAMES?

Attached: zSNYJZc.png (796x860, 566K)

>BROS

Stop doing this shit
Why cant you just make an honest post why do you need to hide behind postmeta irony

wtf? bro?

Eh, don't worry. The lootbox ban bill will kill this shit.

Grow the fuck up zoomie
the game is trash, just say it why do you have to pretend to be someone that doesnt exist

It's not trash, basedny

b-bro...

Man i'm feeling kind of glad Puzzle League/Panepon fell under their radar now

We knew this shit was coming when super mario run had microtransactions, and the pokemon match 3 game. and the mario kart game. This hsouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Calm down lad

At least with Mario run you got the bulk of the content for a one time fee.

They're all good games regardless, just avoid the payments since they don't matter.

i REALLY doubt Dr. Mario is in anybody's top ten.

>mobile game
>this shit goes down
Why is anyone ever surprised.
The developer behind the IP never matters. It always happens.

i just wanted some comfy Dr. Mario on my phone without using shitty knock-off apps or fumbling around with emulator controls.

>make super mario run
>try to make it as far away from bogstandard mobileshit
>normalfags complain it costs too much
>make feh
>make it the bogstandard gacha shit
>becomes extremely profitable
of course they'll make all their mobileshit like all the rest of them. that's just what phonefags want.

I want to believe in genshin impact although I will be playing it on pc anyway

How did mario run have micro transactions? Half of the game was free the rest had to be paid for

this, it’s just not a market that’s gonna appeal to what you want, it’s for casuals and whales

And I will never forgive phone fags for it, if they had just fucking brought Mario run we wouldn't be in this mess.

fpbp

Blame Nintendo for pricing the full version so high. 5 or 6 dollars would've been perfect.

How much do I have to whale for daddy Dr Bowser to come home?

>We knew this shit was coming when super mario run had microtransactions
But it didn't. It did not have microtransactions. It had one single "micro"purchase: the game itself. You couldn't buy anything else, be it coins or rally tickets.

(you can still download an emulator and play all your favorite old games for free right at this very moment)

It went on sale for that much around the time Remix 10 came out. But that was too little too late.

How much did it cost?

are you retarded? It had extra lives you could buy if you failed in levels.

have sex incel faggot cuck

based

No it didn't. If you ran out of bubbles it offered to turn on easy mode which had infinite bubbles.

>Mario run practically flops
>FEH still printing tons of money even when it's of a "dead" franchise.
You have no one to blame but yourselves

Attached: 1550755915742.gif (606x423, 467K)

>Can only purchase Mario Run once for up to $10
>Gachas produce literally infinite money such that a handful of whales could eclipse Mario Run's entire lifetime sales by releasing one girl in a bikini or wedding dress
But yeah that was totally our bad

Is it out yet?

Attached: Dr.Wendy.png (1280x720, 621K)

I don't care so long as they keep that shit on mobile where it fucking belongs

This

I have no problem with phoneshitters being drained

You won't be saying this when it's your favorite franchise that gets its future moved to mobile.

>mobile game feels like a mobile game
OH MY GOD STOP THE PRESSES

It already happened to Animal Crossing and yet we're getting a mainline console release without microtransactions next year

WHY DOES EVERY GOOD PUZZLE GAME TURN INTO MOBAGE TRASH OR BUDGET SPINOFF SHIT
FUCK OFF OF YOU WHO PUSH THAT WHOLE "PUZZLE GAMES AREN'T WORTH FULL PRICE" RETARDATION I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU DUMB NIGGERS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 010NotEvenMad.jpg (766x1024, 286K)

Companies moved that shit to hardcore platforms because it worked on mobile. You shouldn't tolerate that shit anywhere. You know that "First they came ..." scenario...

>berg
Every fucking time

>Green hills and purple water
Gracias doctor

What if OP actually sees us as his brothers?