HYRULE

PRETENDO,WIRE PISS MAN

>Sees a nintendo 64 game remade in unreal engine
uughh... ngghh..... URK
>*eye starts twitching*
>*starts grinding teeth*
>*clenches fist*
>*deeply inhales*
>*eyes dilate as if i am some primal animal about to pounce on an unsuspecting prey*
>*exhales steam from my nose*
NGGGHHnnn... URRRRGh.... N......
>i try to re articulate my thoughts in this moment*
>they turn to pure rage
N.......
>can no longer hold back
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! HIRE THIS MAN!!!!!!!! HIRE HIM NOW!!!! HIRE HIRE HIRE!!!!!!!! NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN!!!!!!!!! NINTENDO.... HIRE.... hire him... phew....
>*hyperventilates*
Next time... think TWICE about STEALING NINTENDO'S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
>i pull out my iPhone 10
>i quickly grab my fellow nintenbro's iPhone XR
>i channel all of my rage into my fingertips
>call 1-800-CALL-FBI on one phone
>dial 1-800-BING-BING the other
HELLO. I WOULD LIKE TO REPORT A VIOLATION OF NINTENDO'S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. You see, some CRETIN has been using NINTENDO'S characters and universes create ILLEGAL vidya!
>two collective gasps are heard from both phones
>"Sir, we'll make this right."
>"SANKAU FOR REPORTU!!!! 10 NINTENDUU COINS DEPOSITED INTUUU YUR ACCUNTU!!!"
>i giggle as the nefarious scoundrels are taken into a court of law
>the judge rules in favor of our lord and savior nintendo
>all unreal engine devs are here on out put onto FBI watchlists to make sure they don't produce nintendo remakes
>InfernoPlus is taken behind the courthouse and executed on the spot for making an online multiplayer mario game that doesn't feel like shit to play unlike mario maker 2's online
>i fall asleep after a hard day at work, knowing i have saved the world.. and nintendo.... from that man...

Attached: file.png (229x250, 46K)

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THIS LOOK SO AWFUL AND SOULLESS OK ??????? I DON'T CARE ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE GETTING INCREDIBLE BREATH TAKING REMAKES WITH STELLAR PRODUCTION VALUES, I'M GOOD WITH MY 60€ LOW BUDGET 3DS REMAKES WITH PS2 GRAPHICS OK???????????????????? NINTENDO HIRE THEM AMIRITE GUYS HAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Attached: noooo.jpg (788x813, 116K)

I really hope they hire this man

[UNFUNNY NONSENSE]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: funi.png (439x549, 4K)

At least it was before Nintendo hired this man and fucked everything up.

people out here unironically defending this

Just like my penis

Why do Ninten bronies hate fan made content like rom hacks and mods?

Attached: Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_grande.jpg (574x600, 44K)

The one in the OP looks awful though.

ummmmmmmm let's see you do better oh wait you can't that's what I thought. No right to criticize #owned

To defend their daddy corporation. Notice how only Nintendo fangames they defend the takedowns?

They make them seethe because they now they're never getting something this good looking from Nintendo.

Fucking kek

WOOHOOOO

Attached: double.jpg (480x360, 44K)

I like actual mods. Recreations in UE are just janky tech demos with awkward assets that only look good in certain situations.

you are all a dummies

you are a faggots

NINTENDO !!! HIRE M

Actually that's not Nintendo at all. A fan made that.

Fan made content and rom hacks are cool. What sucks is Unreal Engine "remakes", they just straight up look awful.

>gerudo auto-rigged on a website to the shoulders are hyper extended and masculine

it's so amateur.