Do games whit anthropomorphic characters just have more soul?

Do games whit anthropomorphic characters just have more soul?

Attached: Capture.png (542x766, 984K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2019/07/05-1/trigger-reveals-its-new-original-tv-anime-project-bna-at-anime-expo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is this?

Attached: 1543227304524.jpg (861x1000, 327K)

animals transmit innate characteristics through their conceptual traits hence why they were used as characters for fables, and people project their personal feelings towards particular animals, that added to the particular design of the character creator allows the viewer to develop a bond much faster than when they see a random dude with spikey hair and a sword that doesn't tell you anything about himself.

...go on.

>girl look just like an anime girl with animal ears and tail

*yawn*

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2019/07/05-1/trigger-reveals-its-new-original-tv-anime-project-bna-at-anime-expo

New Trigger television anime by co-producers of gurren lagann, kill la kill and little witch academia.

And its kemono.

This is truly the best timeline.

Attached: BEST.gif (480x270, 1.44M)

Oh yes

Attached: aviary_attorney_0.jpg (1366x768, 570K)

I love it already

Attached: 1542055837887.jpg (256x256, 25K)

Yes but they have to look more beastly than human

Attached: 200px-Skeksis-duel.jpg (200x156, 18K)

of course you do, you fucking furry degenerate. i'm hyped too

furries are the most disgusting people I have ever encountered, and I don't just mean their sexual proclivities, they are filthy, lazy slovenly people with no regard for personal hygiene, it's funny because they are so obsessed with being an animal but they have no conception of what that means besides thinking all animals do is live in their own filth. There is literally zero downside from rounding up every furry and gassing them, it's not like the jews where there were innocent people, artists, writers, scientists etc. furries are 100 degenerate and contribute literally nothing. kill every single one of them and the world will be a better place guaranteed.

I take 2 showers a day one in the morning and one in the evening after a good fap.
and almost 5 times in summer.

Althou to be fair i am only furry in the sense that i like antro characters.
But only see myself as a human would never wear a fur suit and would probably die of cringe in the presence of a fur suiter.

Attached: Capture.png (38x19, 396)

>Dude I'm a furry and I'm not like that at all, also I'm not really a furry though.

Attached: 1517842658847.png (645x729, 105K)

I have a furry friend and a moe watching waifu-fagging weeb friend and the furry friend is way more tolerable than the weeb.
The furry is chill, easy to get along with, quite bright and is studying computing at university. He's overall just a cool guy, he never shoves his furry shit into anyone's faces and he's everyone's friend.
The weeb on the other hand, is rude, always bringing everyone down with his nihilistic outlook on life, acts extremely autistic and is embarrassing to be around in public, often rants about shows/games he's never watched/played and cannot take banter at all.

Despite 90% of my fapping material being furry stuff in retrospect i can acualy see true furies being fat shower-less guys.

Where do they get all the money for all those commissions.

thats the no true furry fallacy

>Mystic Beasts
>Beastars
>BNA

we are in a great timeline

Attached: 1562442265235.png (777x672, 211K)

and then everyone clapped

will it have gar

they same can be said about Smash players, except most furries are well educated, highly paid individuals with a working social structure and an active sex life.
bash them all you want; they're still more successful at life than you'll ever be

Attached: STveMRf.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

nah the guy is basing on those disgusting con going people which are, surprise, on all fandoms

regular commissioning furries tend to be wagies

Mystic Beasts?

I dunno the title but it basically features protags who tfs into monsters

Link?

tfw this killed little witch academia

>this pic of a guy with a handwritten sign proves Furries aren't degenerate losers
>also have sex

Attached: 1560667640992.jpg (307x356, 33K)

Little witch academia is over it had a conclusion.
Anime is best when it has an actual ending.

oh it's To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts

Attached: D-e-7G7U4AIPTX8.jpg (900x1200, 242K)

Bloody Roar?

Kinda.

Also hollow night has antro bugs and its the most soul game in recent years.

Attached: SI_NDS_Solatorobo_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 362K)

>he doesn't know all those millionaire furries like the macro falco guy

This one actually looks cool.

but it didn't
akko doesn't actually learn magic and her "flying" is barely at an acceptable level
it has an ending but it's not conclusive at all

>look, look, this one (1) furry is a millionaire!
>wow look at these images of 20 or so furfags holding signs claiming to have actual jobs!
>please ignore the fact the rest of them are jobless neets living in their mother's basements
Classic furfag

Good. LWA should've never been a series.

They are supposedly also making anime based on this.

Its about a guy who transforms in to a fur suit and then a cute girl wears him.

Attached: Capture.png (597x857, 823K)

the point is that it's no more different from other groups with their own neets, dunno why you make furries special case

You are just describing most people who lurk Yea Forums and Yea Forums if not all of Yea Forums not just furies.

[Citation needed]

>summer Ophion

based and redpilled

Attached: D-9cDkHWwAYm3m3.jpg (675x1200, 194K)

This but unironically. Holy fuck furfags are awful enough on the internet but in person they are so, SO much worse. The stench and the autism is unbearable, not even to go into the fact that something like a third of them self identify as unironic zoophiles. The world would be better with them gone
t. unfortunate soul who used to live in Pittsburgh, where furfags across the globe congregate once a year

Should just change it to Yea Forums - Discord Cafe