Because the last Nomura's Versus vs. Tabata's XV thread was archived, had to post this:

Because the last Nomura's Versus vs. Tabata's XV thread was archived, had to post this:
Ahem *ting ting ting ting ting*
A-AHEM *ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting*

I THINK TABATA SUCKS
>turns the best FF game since FFX into a GTA bro trip sim
>has literally NO sense of tone, soul, taste or music
>FFXV ships as a LITERALLY unfinished game
>All DLC cancelled and tabata is BTFO by square
>Luminous CONFIRMED still working on a PS5 exclusive
>Nomura CONFIRMED reviving Versus XIII in Verum Rex
Lmao completely fucking anally devastated, not long before XV-kun, Barry, Bazzteck and all the other TabaTOIDS are finally put in their place. We won the long game Versus lads or shall I say Versus CHADS.

Not my pasta, but you gotta add Zeal and PSXOtaku to that list of TabaTOIDS (even though he pretends to be on our side to be Yea Forums-friendly). Point still stands, though.

Attached: 1558963314781.png (600x900, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rz5aKxqOYwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My problem with Verum Rex is that it'll have to do with kingdom Hearts and I couldn't give any less of a damn about that IP

>cant wait for XVI to be out to just forget this piece of shit game
>had the same sentiment about XIII then XV happened
this series will never be good again will it

user, contrary to what the pasta says (though I'll still keep posting it to drum up discussion), Nomura states that Verum Rex and Versus are separate works.

Even now does Versus have ideas that are developing within Nomura as of this March, while Verum Rex looks more like a pastiche of every single trope that Nomura has ever employed in his creative style.

Attached: Proof that Versus and XV are fundamentally different.png (1000x368, 74K)

Speaking of which, user, how would you make XVI? Assume unlimited budget and any type of battle system for this one.

I feel the same way about TWEWY
Yeah it was nice seeing the cast again in one of the games but I don't really want the IP living on within KH- either make a new game altogether or just leave it the fuck alone

>Nomura still want to do FFV13
Damn, just give it up, old man

KH3 or FFXV ?
I'm not sure which was better

Have any of you realized that Einhander's also another Square Enix IP that's going through the same thing? Because I just did.

>Lovecraftian setting with some sort of alien influence(something like Amnesia: TDD)
>turn based combat with small minigames to keep it fresh (like South Park: Stick of Truth)
>Job system for MC and companions taken from FFXII
>15-20hr long compaign with multiple endings/factions to join
>Bleak but not melodramatic story with an MC who isnt generic anime teen

How many characters would you like for there to be? Here's a battle system suggestion--each PC should get their own battle minigame (like with character mechanics in VI, particularlyCyan's Bushido).

I love how Nomura just uses Kingdom Hearts as a vehicle for all his harebrained ideas with no rhyme or reason. It was supposed to be a series that blended FF & Disney but quickly degenerated into animu shit

And that is EXACTLY why it's big (and also EXACTLY why I like it).

Attached: r456y7u.png (405x409, 211K)

Naww, the question is where would Versus have excelled where XV had failed as a result of its own 3~4 years of troubled production. For better or for worse, either which way would have been more mechanically sound and entertaining, to say the least.

(pic related)

Attached: 1519709697622.png (600x592, 432K)

Maybe 5
>2 males
>2 females
>1 beast race type
>battle minigame could depend on job/class chosen
>each character can pick 2
jobs would be:
>Swordsman - uses swords, shields and daggers
>Knight - Long swords, axes, and spears
>White mage - Primarily healing/buffing magic with some limited offensive spells
>Black Mage - above but reversed
>Archer - Uses bows

Oh yeah, I forgot they got some of the team for the ship sections in 3, speaking of which I should probably give Einhander a try at some point

Thinking of implementing Dragoon or Summoner, or will those be integrated into other classes? Those classes would have pretty fun in-battle minigames of their own, user.

KH as a whole is a series I'm really conflicted on
Part of me wishes it could have stayed as simple and clean as the first game, but at the same time I'm a sucker for wild rides and Nomura's wild ride was pretty enjoyable. Same reason I enjoyed the build up to MGS5 even if the ending was pretty lacklustre

Literally soul vs soulless.

Final Fantasy XVI, as directed by me? Unlimited budget, and any type of battle system?
>Runs on the Radiance Engine (an upgraded version of the FFXIV engine, the most user-friendly version of Luminous by far), or probably UE4 if that engine is no longer workable
>Seamless overworld battles
>Active Dimension Battle ver. 2 but with combination Techs and Gambits disabled on the active player character, designed by Hiroyuki Itou and Akihiko Matsui
>Linkable sequences Gambits that form behavior like mini-Paradigms
>Somber story, with low-key personal goals but with daily life moments that bring awe and moments of joy into the game's world, snowballs into a narrative about people displaced by war and their efforts to make a life in a world in which their country no longer exists
>Directed by Kazutoyo Maehiro, FFXIV Heavensard writer and The Last Remnant director, written by Jun Akiyama, FFXII writer and Vagrant Story/KH1 in-game cutscene director
>Ensemble cast includes a girl adjusting to her new life in a foreign land after her traumatic past, a travelling dancer pursuing inspiration in spite of his lack of skill, a pint-sized Moogle general that leads a force defending a small pond of water, and a former spy turned gardener
>Characters designed by Kazuya Takahashi, FFXIV character artist (who in my opinion is the next Nomura)
>Art direction by Hideo Minaba and Hiroshi Minagawa, like a less ornate FFXII, with more togas and an airship buried in the sand
>An aesthetic derived from Ancient Rome, with lots of influences from North Africa and the Middle East, but with the customary influences from Japan and Korea in in-universe 'foreign countries'
>Chocobos captured UAE falcon-style, then breedable
>Lots of blue in the architecture to contrast with the golden arid sands of the desert
>No steampunk/cyberpunk influences because that can be explored in another numbered Final Fantasy game I'll make a proposal for, just straight up swords-and-sorcery fantasy

Attached: Final_fantasy_xvi_fanmade_logo_by_azureparagon_d2rh6ru-pre.png (916x872, 341K)

You can partly blame the wild ride of a story to Gooch since he's the one that orders Nomura to make the story a shit storm and Nomura is an autistic fuck that took his order quit literally.

And that is exactly the sort of soul and artistic integrity that FFXV lacks, though there was clear talent behind it.

It just isn't the same without someone cuhRAYzEe at the helm. Ahh, what should've been...

Attached: V1315F21RTY7ECUHI21R3O.png (373x549, 140K)

So you want Sil'dih the game, is that it?

Still can’t believe that the trailer gave Noctis more chemistry with Stella than he did with his actual fiancée in the game.

I THINK XV was alright I enjoyed the music, the graphics were quite nice and I did enjoy that whole the game takes screenshots during battles and while exploring thing. The gameplay was fucking shite just like the main cast of the game but I still spent 80+ hours in that fucking """""mutliplayer""""" dlc.

Everything you said except for the multiplayer, I agree with.

More like Sil'dih being conquered instead of being destroyed. But yes, Sil'dih the game (without the zombies).

My heart won't let go, user. She must not be forgotten. ;____________________;

- Your best ancom girl, Stellafag

Attached: This was layer 13 in Photoshop.png (1280x720, 767K)

For those not in the know about what I () am talking about, here you go (long, I know):

Attached: The whole Versus XIII and XV story.png (1920x3177, 2.28M)

Versus is never happening delusional Zealfags. I've tried to reason with you but you're all too far gone.
Go back to your hug box "order of Etro" discord hugbox and kill yourself.

Attached: D7YZW8-V4AArqLS.jpg (1334x750, 78K)

Zeal is full of shit, user. We all know that.
I have screenshots of him making fake shit up as necessary such as this one, you're gonna love it.

Attached: LMAOOOOOOOOOO.png (1920x1080, 1001K)

>Yozora hinted to be a boss in the Winter DLC.

You guys expecting more teasers of it being a new ip for the PS5?

NGL, at this point, I don't mind if it gets revived as a new IP. Bonus points if the Latin gets replaced by Kanji and those four-character idioms the Japanese use all the time. I'd die.

I didn't even realize that the OP took a jab at Zeal. I wonder if they'll ignore this thread since it doesn't conform to their delusion.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-103326_Discord.jpg (1078x1435, 456K)

For all you know, one of the members of the chatlog is posting in this thread and you don't even know it.

It's really a glorified fan theory discord at this point. They're good at keeping Versus vs. XV discourse up, but beyond that, I don't know what else they do, contrary to what Zeal says about the chatlogs.

Okay user, I believe you, but just what bombs are you going to drop?

Is 3 is anything to go by, the wild ride is starting to become more of a muddy trudge. Nothing too exciting really happens anymore because everything happens without much purpose or reason. Just for the sake of it. Also at a snails pace which doesn’t help.

God I hate NEETs.

As a former NEET (who is a member of the chatgroup in the screenshot above), I can say so myself.

Fuck me I thought I was pathetic spending 30 hours in that dogshit multiplayer

You described FFX you underaged retard

Fuck Tabata for ruining FFXV.

I am glad his ass is gone

Attached: 1538265408487.jpg (749x1111, 178K)

Tabata was just the hatchetman assigned by panicking boomer Square executives to try and save them from their own incompetency by pushing mass appeal.

>this autistic bullshit again
Oh fuck off KH cocksucking faggot

That isn't the combat at all because you have manual attacks with opener, mid, finisher, counter and aerial attacks, charge attacks, directional inputs, warpstrike, point warps and warp itself, manual weapon switching which each weapon type plays differently, plus character switch which adds even more variety because each member has their own unique combat to them.

Stop fucking posting outdated 2014 interview that was literally debunked a few days after it was posted.

You're such a retarded cunt that gets BTFO on a daily basis and you're a piece of absolute shit.

Attached: Tabata-debunks-outdated-2014-interview.jpg (5341x6588, 3.41M)

hey barry

Fuck off Zeal you spastic cunt, XV is objectively better than your shitty failed concept "game".

Wow so Zeal and his dumbass order of etro dipshits literally are in discord monitoring Yea Forums just to shitpost and shill Nomura/versus and shitpost against XV.

Attached: noct06-noct16.jpg (1920x540, 421K)

Barry, I played the game, it's certainly not exactly hold X to win despite what the memes say- but it's a definite downgrade from what we were shown in the chocobo ranch demo
FFXIV is doing quite well - gangbusters in fact, especially with it's most recent expac. It's basically funding everyone else at this point.

With that secure, if Nomura can deliver something at least passably good with FF7R (and the odds are against him on this mess), the company and his future may finally be out of the weeds that the FFXIII and XIV crash put them into

As much as I want Versus XV, I doubt Nomura has the time for it. I also don't think SE wanted to make it (wasting more money to Nomura).

Yeah, there's no way they revisit FFXV or it's world. That idea's basically dead. Which is a shame, because there were a lot of glimpses of greatness in the game. One of the most frustrating parts of FFXV for me was playing it and I could feel what they were trying to do but it just didn't come together.

Tabata saved the game and made it the best FF yet. Fuck off Zeal.

Kys zeal, you've been exposed now thanks to for running a discord and monitoring Yea Forums threads, and clearlt creating them just to shitpost against XV while you have the retarded 4-5 order of etro fags do your bidding too because they're so fucking delusional just like you.

No it isn't you fucking idiot, the combat is literally more manual than that old demo and everything you could do then can still be done in the final game.

Nomura is a fucking hack

Attached: nomura-tabata.jpg (2551x2824, 1.92M)

Fuck off Zeal go back to lying and pretending you worked on Versus and Chrono Trigger like the piece of shit you are.

Attached: Screenshot_20180801-145649.jpg (1440x1242, 564K)

You actually think every member of that chatlog unironically believes Zeal with 100% of their heart and soul and 'mind'? You don't think people infiltrated that Discord to expose what it really is?

Good grief, you must think everyone has single-minded devotion (like you to XV) or none at all.

Some further stuff to help support your point:

Attached: nwiudhqu92ie.png (1000x1063, 1.64M)

I love KH so I'm the opposite. Suck to be you I guess?

So what who the fuck is Zeal and what the fuck is happening?

That's not Zeal's username on the Discord chat, my guy. (pic related) is who you're looking for.

Attached: IMG_7323.jpg (1125x874, 164K)

This shit is fucking pathetic.
Do something with your lives you losers

have shadowbringers

Even worse is when Zeal talks about himself as if he isn't Zeal but then goes on to praise "Zeal" and all the fake leaks he himself posted to Yea Forums. Fuck you're such a dumb chicken shit Zeal. Why don't you go delete all your tweets and youtube posts again so you can pretend like you never made up so much bullshit.

Here is a list of alt account Zeal has used
Zeal on Twitter which he reverted to after years of changing, on neogaf he used Zeal and got banned for making fake leaks back before Versus was announced as XV in 2013
psxotaku on gamefaqs
psxphreak on gamefaqs which got banned
MercilessV on Twitter, Youtube and FF fansites specifically Mognet
The "V" there he pretends is his "GF's" first letter and he pretends to have a GF named Veronica, whom he just stole random facebook/vk photos of some couple and pretends its him and his GF
MGamingLive on Twitter, Youtube and FF fansites specifically Mognet
TheLegendOfW on Twitter
CEO_OF_MGN on FF Fansites, specifically Mognet
Legend of Gaming on Youtube
Another alt on Mognet called "Izunia"
Traveller_of_Truth of Reddit
SwordOfEtro on Youtube
He claims his name is Joseph Brandon and sometimes uses JB or Joe

He has faked entire screenshots of facebook conversations with Roberto Ferrari, constantly makes fake Versus, Versus XV, XV and VIIR "leaks", that fake versus "leak" about a street drug in insomnia was from Zeals obviously fake "leak", he's such a tool that when he's not pretending to be an insider/leaker he pretends to be a writer at Square since the mid early 90s and pretends to have worked alongside Kato on Chrono Trigger and to have been a writer on Versus with Nojima, he couldn't even spell his kanji right.
He constantly deletes his posts and changes to an alt every time he gets exposed, somehow he tricks the dumbest fucks in existence that Versus is still coming and Nomura has some master plan. It's just as bad that it's now confirmed he has a discord to stalk Yea Forums threads just to shitpost against XV.

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-144341.jpg (1062x1242, 631K)

Yes they fucking do, there is always the same bunch 4-5 of dipshits that like and comment every versus related post Zeal makes on twitter and they literally believe the koolaid he feeds them.

the only piece of shit was versus and ff13
xv is kino

Zeal is a GameFAQs forumgoer that passes himself off as a Square Enix employee. He claims that Nomura and his alleged mentor are quite close to him (though really, Nomura's closest white guy is based Roberto Ferrari and his mentors aren't Katou but instead Takahashi (the Xeno guy), Kitase (the FFVIIR producer), Itou (the IV, VI, Tactics, and XII guy) and Gooch himself), may be a white supremacist based on his insinuations that Nazis no longer exist), is currently rallying an Order of Versus that will serve him like Cardinals to The Young Pope as portrayed by Jude Law (who he sees himself in, BTW), though really, I only joined that group to expose his lies, deceit, and art thievery and to make collages like during slow days at work, claims to speak Japanese fluently when he can't even spell Shin-Ra and several other words correctly, and has recently changed his Twitter handle from Zeal @zeal_returns to Z @jb_squareenix and delete his tweets to hide any and all previous fake-ups. He'll do whatever he can to make himself known, to grab attention from unsuspecting gamers on Twitter, and to snatch power within the FF fandom all under the pretense of 'saving the Versus epic'.

In essence, he's the Ravus or Lupus if you believe the non-Zeal leaks about FFXV and vXIII to Barry/Bazztek/XV-kun's Noctis. Of course, we all know that whatever incarnation of Noctis will NEVER post CP and gorn to have mods close threads. Am I right?

Attached: 3044565E-A6A8-4ACF-AFAE-BBBEB008AD36.jpg (1125x2329, 630K)

fuck tabata FF15 was shit
but also fuck nomura for not getting his shit together
and also kh3 was shit

P.S. That second tweet was in my collage, Barry.

But thank you for your efforts in exposing that dumbfuck LARPer, as I had aimed to in the collage () and in my own write-up about him (). Your tactics aside, I feel we can ally ourselves against this menace on Yea Forums, GameFAQs and that blue bird program phoneposters (such as myself).

Ahh, the world is ever-changing...

Attached: F15CE714-2CDA-4496-B45B-ABBA2B769210.jpg (235x235, 11K)

speaking of stab girl, the guy she stabbed has a new nickname

Attached: EQZPe3t.jpg (605x824, 151K)

I figured it was from his discord regardless which is all the same anyway.

He's a fucking nutjob, I always see that omega92 fat fuck commenting on his posts whenever I check to see if he's pulled any stunts lately and he always without fail believes every fucking thing Zeal says. That @NoctVersus account does too and so does some others I always see cropping up commenting on XV posts from official accounts.

Here is Zeal posting THREE TIMES from three different Youtube accounts on the same vid, fucking hell two of those accounts literally has the same display pic just with a tint.

Attached: Zeal alt accounts.jpg (3840x2160, 1.67M)

Attached: FWLSkQ4.jpg (640x423, 171K)

>a HOST REVIEW (!?!?!?!?)
He's only two out of five handsome stars, only ONE out of five alcohol heavyweight stars, and only three out of five 'He's VERY funny!' stars!? My goodness, it's a miracle that host still has his job.

This is to show that unlike Zeal, I can actually speak, read, write, and listen Japanese. Source: I just got out of the JLPT N1 the other day and never want to take it again.

The Lupus thing is confirmed as its mentioned in XV data itself, and Barry never posted gorecp he was being framed for that and got banned while that other person was posting it so it couldn't have been him.

Fuck off Zeal XV is kino and nomura is a hack, I've seen you shit on KH3 too so don't act like no one will notice you pretending to shit on nomura just to shit on XV and Tabata.

A middle-ground between an open and linear world, have a lot of things to explore but keep the momentum of exploration based on the adventure/story.
Traditional high fantasy setting, with a job system like V or 12 which is based on legends such as Arthurian myth. Probably through in something to do with the holy grail and make it related to crystals.
Combat is ATB, but it’s also kind of like d&d because the characters can move a set amount of miles before their movement ATB resets and movement and positioning is an important aspect of the game’s tactics. Kind of like 7RE, but not really.
Keep the lighthearted adventurous feel of V, but also with darker aspects I the story. Make it long as possible, maybe even multiple discs/full-length parts like 7E. But it’s not like that’s anything new, since 4, 10 and 13 all had sequels

>Barry and the CP poster are two different people
>the former was framed by the latter
Holy shit, source!? Were you able to trace their IPs? That CP poster should've been reported to his local police (MCAB, though, which means most cops are bastards).

- S

lol wtf, in every XV thread theres always someone saying i am someone else
People used to call others XV kun whenever they shit on XV

Can you retarded discord autists fuck off?

>magic with some limited offensive spells
>>Black Mage - above but reversed
Why not also add Red Mages + V’s job mechanics if you want that? If you haven’t played V, you can add an ability to another job which you levelled to your job, meaning you can have a redmage who casts higher level black/white magic, a white mage who casts black/red magic or a black mage who casts white/red magic

Honestly, segmented ATB with dice rolls sounds fun as fuck. Have you played Unlimited SaGa?

Also, will this allow for real-time direct movement, or indirect movement (like in Chrono Trigger)

- S (typing your best ancom girl Stellafag takes too much time, will do this from now on)

I have more screencaps and pics from ages ago of posts or headers he deleted

At one time he pretended to be releasing a versus artbook called Haus of Etro and had it as his Twitter header with a bunch of fake made up quotes about the book

Attached: merciless v fake image .jpg (1500x500, 140K)

I'm sorry user, but we can only fuck off if Zeal fucks off for good. Only Etro knows whenever that will be. That man's as stubborn as he is bad at spelling.

- S

I was lurking the thread live and when the gorecp was being posted the barry posts earlier in the thread all got deleted but the gorecp posts didn't get deleted, meaning that couldn't have been barry posting the gorecp

He even edited them in, before he didnt even have the quotes.

Attached: large mgaminglive.jpg (1365x613, 110K)

I have nothing good to say about Tabata. But a couple quick notes. Nomura is a fucking hack and has never directed a great game. Secondly. FFX was trash that killed the franchise.

>remembers the Haus of Etro fake book ad
>start laughing like (pic related)
Keep those screencaps and pics comin, user, keep 'em comin!

Attached: reee.png (500x500, 131K)

The franchise wasn't killed, but FFXIII came close to killing it (and to think that Versus, XIV 1.0 (though that's another suitcase to unpack), and future engines were collateral). That just fucking sucks.

- S

Attached: GASP.png (500x500, 327K)

>Have you played Unlimited SaGa?
No but thanks for the rec
>real-time direct movement or indirect movement
I am thinking of real-time with a movement measured in feet or something like in d&d. That way you can still get attacked/react to situations while you move. I also think that having a game speed slider that will extensively change the game speed, so people can play in something close to real time or a more traditional speed whether they want to.

For some reason Zeal is really butthurt over other FF Youtubers like FFPez and FF Union being successful too, and it's really unbelievable how many times he uses a blatant alt account to post multiple times on something, like he thinks no one will notice.

Attached: mercilessv alt account 2.png (1150x626, 83K)

you're right about nomura. People only wax lyrical about XIII vs because it will never be released.

XIV BTFO all of them.

Attached: 1562386518922.jpg (399x400, 32K)

Zeal had some videos on one of his youtube accounts that are deleted now, but it was him basically just running around in the desert in nier automata while talking into the ps4 mic about how much of a bigshot he is in the games industry and has tons of connections in the industry and something about just one phone call to make something happen and some other dumbass shit, he has a texan accent btw so that explains his MAGAness and denial of nazi's still being a thing.

Attached: Screenshot_20180801-165535.jpg (1372x1523, 635K)

KH1 and 2 were pretty good, but at this point I'd say that's in spite of him. The people who keep pretending Versus wasn't going to be a scaled down, worse KH if he finished it are delusional.

Nah.

Attached: ardyn158.jpg (3840x2160, 857K)

One video to sum it all up:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rz5aKxqOYwY

XI, XII and XIV are fine games.
None of thrm should have been numbered Final Fantasy entries and all of them were fucked in some form by management.

Kanemori are why kh1, 2 and XV combat is good.

More shit he said

Attached: mercilessv lies again youtube.png (1188x474, 61K)

I think having 14 numbered significantly improved its quality. It set a standard, and I doubt it would have been reset like ARR if it wasn’t numbered- it would have probably just been shut-down. It seems that SE are head-set on not shutting down the mmos BECAUSE they are numbered

Eh. It's a couple people, and XV is kind of everyone's fault. The fact that I still think it came together better than 13 and 10 (I love pieces of it too, but a lot of that game is straight trash) says a lot about how bad the brand has been since 9.

He must be off his meds 24/7.

Attached: mercilessv 33.png (1210x474, 62K)

I dunno, I will say that I very much enjoyed the concept trailers if only because of the tone that they had presented (though reportedly even Nomura's vision had the road trip at its core, and the road trip was also pretty fun).

But ever since Takahashi was stalled multiple times from telling his grand Perfect Works gear saga, I've become extremely wary of when directors that first start projects have been taken away.

Those directors create those projects--they're practically their children! And once those works are taken away from them--the amount of emotional investment, sleepless nights, their passion for their ideas, their reasons to live--are reduced to nothing!

These 'taking directors off' retools need to stop (and Nomura has a better system with the co-director thing anyway, though I believe that even though Tabata stepped in to help out, the company was already planning to remove Nomura just to deliver a product instead of a work of expression. I don't think Nomura and Tabata themselves didn't part on bad terms, though I don't expect them to keep in touch either).

If there's anything game companies need to hear, even if it's just this one thing, let them hear this--

An artist's integrity is more valuable than any sale, dividend, or asset. There is nothing else to do for a company built on expressive works produced by that artist but to treasure that.

- S

Attached: 45tgbhu8.png (543x446, 439K)

FFX definitely killed classic FF. It continued on in a different form which is fine. I'd rather replay 13 than 10 at this point.

He has a dedicated fanbase on here. I assume it's kids.
Yeah they're good, but not great.
I don't even mind most of the FFs after 9, but 10 marks the death of the classic series for me.

Attached: mercilessv lies again 2.png (1180x230, 28K)

Honestly, if a Versus revival actually happens, he's a better fit for director than Nomura.

It wouldn't have been 1.0 if it wasn't a numbered game in the first place. They rushed it and didn't pay attention because "lol free money." If the MMOs were their own subseries it might have gone better. And numbering them in the first place is a cheap ploy for sales.

But there's no point wondering the woulda coulda shoulda now.

Hey, fair cop. That project was so disorganized it makes 8 look thoughtful and people who should never be let near such a big series (Toriyama) were given the reigns.

Attached: mercilessv versus faithful.png (610x464, 392K)

>FFX had its own troubles
Holy shit, source!?

Which stream channel screenname did he use? MGamingLive? MercilessV?

Just give Final Fantasy XVI all budget of Japan and donate. To make it perfect.

This "Versus faithful" fucking term Zeal and shitstain followers made up and use is cringe icing on the cringe cake that is his existence.

Attached: Screenshot_20181113-222906_Chrome.jpg (1080x1616, 815K)

Look at the fucking game, my man.
Three writers whose work didnt even mesh well. Absolutely awkward pacing and presentation. Innovative new systems that undermine themselves (both the new turn system and sphere grid get fucked by the rock-paper-scissors combat). They were even changing the logo last minute. Shit's a mess and it's a damn shame.

FFX originally wasn't even a FF game, it was a completely original project called Seventeen and was created by Yusuke Naora, but then was retooled into FFX which Naora served as Art Director on.

Great guys now you've inflated their ego

>and XV combat is good.

Hold O casual pandering combat is good?

Attached: Hold O to Win.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

The one with Yuna as a nurse? THAT would've been very interesting. I'm surprised Naora was on board with making it a numbered title.

Yeah, the elemental system felt tacked on and unnecessary, I'll give you that.

I just got Rikku. Should I keep playing?

- S

Also really ironic that Zeal says discord is a hub of mentally unstable outcasts, but then proceeds to use discord to monitor Yea Forums and presumably other sites he can spread his cancer to.

He even once tried to make up an entire Chrono game. It's obvious he took his Zeal name from the location named Zeal in Chrono Trigger, but it's extremely hilarious to me that despite him calling himself Zeal and making a bunch of fake XV "leaks" that he never used the Sylleblossums in XV which are called "Flowers of Zeal" in the Japanese version in one of his fake "leaks".

Attached: Screenshot_20180801-145800.jpg (1382x2022, 866K)

Fuck off retard your webm is literally holding R1+O against weak grunt enenies yet he still takes damage, meanwhile KH3 requires no buttons.

Attached: kh3 do nothing to win.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

What you said really makes me think back to .

May as well. See it through and make an opinion.

you hold to attack in every FF including in FF7R.

That kinda applies to FF4/CT/SoM too.
Secret of Mana was originally being made as FF4 but it had a working title of Chrono Trigger, they at some point decided against it being FF4 and made it Secret of Mana instead, while that was happening there was a NES FF spinoff being made after FF3 released but since they changed the original FF4 to SoM, the NES FF spinoff was restarted on SNES and became the actual FF4. The name Chrono Trigger was then later reused as the title for the actual Chrono Trigger which started some time after that.

The funny thing is, I say all this stuff about retools, and even I know that this stuff happened. And that even Xenogears started life as a Chrono Trigger a sequel.

But even so, at least the team leads were intact for all of those projects. At least, until Xenosaga Episode II. Really tore Takahashi and Soraya to shreds. Can't imagine how Nomura must've felt in December 2013 to May 2014. I do hope he gets to make his baby, in the end.

- S

compares CGI to IN-GAME visuals what a fucking moro-n neck yourself

Stop with the sig.

Oh, shit. I've been signing off one too many times. My bad. ^^;

Ugh, I feel like an idiot for forgetting about the name function (and the rules). My apologies. XD

What's the point of shitposting in this manner? It's not like you were even giving bad opinions earlier.

According to nozue kingsglaive was planned ever since versus became XV, which was in 2012. In June 2013 Nomura made a comment about there being other stories to tell in XV's world but then 2 weeks later said they had no sequel planned. The CG we saw in 2013/2014 would have been from that old prototype version of kingsglaive if that is the case, there was even Altissia CG shown in behind the scenes stuff for Kingsglaive but Altissia is never shown in the movie, but it was seen in 2013 and 2014 CG. Nozue was also in charge of those CG scenes and the Versus ones too and he's credited as the person who did Kngsglaive story, even though there were other writers on board for other things. Things in the 2013 ferrari storyboard also really aren't that different to whats in the final game. Like this storyboard panel of cindy are basically identical despite flipped

Attached: fyhbOr.jpg (1916x709, 569K)

And when flipped.

Attached: 3e142941c-1.jpg (480x285, 24K)

While we're taking a steamy shit on Zeal's corpse I just wanted to let you fags know that he's shit at video games as well.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-132245_Discord.jpg (1079x1260, 345K)

>could've had some of the best designs in a decade
>instead got some of the worst
shit timeline desu

Could be the result of when Barry insinuated that Zeal and I were the same person. I started tagging myself just so he wouldn't be mixed up.

That, and also it's always fun to give enemies a face and name. Especially when you ARE the alleged enemy. But then it was against the rules this whole time. ^^;

Attached: 8DDC2CA3-B21B-4AF0-BDAF-1B25D2063309.jpg (320x320, 10K)

In other words, HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Attached: 81F12677-835D-446F-AD70-315048B49536.jpg (1125x1888, 705K)

Natsuko Ishikawa should be the lead writer for FF16.
Fire Nomura or at the very least stop him from working on anything but combat systems.
Don't allow utter retards like Nojima to touch anything FF-related.
Hire back Yasumi Matsuno and give him a project.
Here, i've just fixed Square.

10 gil anal wash

They're trying to figure out who you are lol. I already found out but because my brain isn't small but I'm not going to tell them.

I have no idea what names you're mentioning but you better take that shit elsewhere before this place loses the only good thing left, the anonymity. Or what little we still have of it.