>play through it
>ohboyherewego.png
>first room, easy enough
>second room, easy enough
>easy boss
>...
>...
>wait
That's IT? Where the hell is the problem? Was I bamboozled?

Attached: Yiga.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Was annoying how enemies like the yiga guards and lynel's are harder than any boss or even calamity ganon

I didn't even know it was complained about.

Everyone eventually learns somehow that 90% of Yea Forums is downright awful at videogames.

>yiga guards
In numbers, maybe

>lynels
Stasis when away so they don't fuck you with elemental arrows, parry, shoot once in the head, climb on them, mash attack rinse and repeat

>stasis
>not enjoying a fair one on one versus a tough beast
Next thing i know is that you people kill Molduga by spamming Urbosa's Fury

other 10% does'nt even play videogames

>one shooting you with an AOE lightning arrow while you're away is a fair one on one
What part of "stasis WHEN AWAY" you don't get, only use it when approaching for the very first time. Also I haven't fought Molduga yet.

>complaining about yiga hideout
I'd like to see these people get play the stealth part at the start of WW.

That was way easier than the Yiga Hideout, wtf?

Lynel's are EZ, especially if you have urbosa's fury.

Literally dodge their attack and then use Urbosa's fury and beat the shit out of them, or dodge attack and shoot arrow at head which stuns them. If you get a Lynel bow that's like 38x3 you can just go fuck up all the other lynel's with ease as well.

It's not, yiga hideout is literally 5 minutes at most. It's literally a smaller, easier version of the WW stealth.

I didn't know this is a thing that was complained about on Yea Forums but if it was it just proves everyone on Yea Forums is young shitters and can't do a simple stealth mission.

>What part of "stasis WHEN AWAY" you don't get, only use it when approaching for the very first time
Didn't read that, my bad. Still, you can just rush them before they pull their bow or get away before they spot you
>spoiler
They are easy to kill. The armored one in the DLC is the best though. Gives a MH feel

>they, as in more than one
Should be fun_

The moblins can't bypass your fairies. Plus, the yiga hideout is unwinnable if you get caught. Getting caught doesn't matter at all in WW

if you get caught in WW you're sent back to jail. You don't even have a sword. The whole premise of the level being stealth is that you lost your sword when you came there with the canon.

It wasn't hard. But I don't understand why it needed to exist at all. A lot of puzzle shrines have multiple solutions. But you can't fight your way through yiga.
You can do anything (please do this one specific thing here and don't do anything else)

Attached: 1544734893503.png (1200x747, 609K)

That's true. Perhaps I should have said "seen" instead of "caught"

The Yiga hideout is really underutilized.
If you go back there after beating Master Kohga, the entire hideout is empty - there's nothing and no one there.

What they should have done is give you a mission to return to Yiga hideout for a second fight against either Master Kohga again or a new "boss". And after clearing that Yigas will attack you less or not at all in the wild.

Maybe it's because people who play Zelda suck at video games

You do realize that everybody playing nintendo's shit is either a young kid or an adult kid, right? Congratz, you're the strongest in the kindergarten...

I beat dark fact, while you don't even know who that is.