Tempted to buy Skyrim again for PS4. Talk me out of it, lads

Tempted to buy Skyrim again for PS4. Talk me out of it, lads.

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (646x595, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/game/the_elder_scrolls_iii_morrowind_goty_edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do it faggot

Please no

Why not play a better action RPG like Dragon's Dogma, Nier Automata, Fallout NV, Deus Ex, or Soulsborne?

>buying a bethesda game on console
holy shit people actually do this?

>Paying $150,000 for an extra 30 fps

I want the comfy setting back, not so much for the action. And those games are shit apart from the Souls games.

160 dollars for a gpu on par with xbone x.

>going this long without a comp to at least play Skyrim with 100 mods
Anhero faggot. Looks like you missed the fun train and will be too autistic to even enjoy older Elder Scroll games either.

$500 for a mouse
$4000 for a keyboard
$7000 for a SSD
$10000 for the case
$40000 for the motherboard

dddd do it!

Buy on the Switch.
I did and it's comfy.

No. PS4 has no proper mod support.

I wouldn't buy a switch.

Don't care for mods.

This, also the lack of mods means you can just play the game instead of getting burnt out after installing stuff for 5 hours.

Why would you buy a Bethesda game for console.

Because I don't give a shit about pc gaming.

I haven’t even checked the creation club so nene it was released with virtually nothing. I wonder if it’s has proper mods now.

>playing a Bethesda game on console

Attached: 1537382842989.jpg (586x580, 75K)

Do it and play it with PSVR

>comfy setting you've had tons of times before and still have on other consoles

>souls games
>not shit

May as well buy Skyrim again. You're the kind of retard Todd loves.

I don't have a vr headset.

Replaying Skyrim is boring as fuck and everybody knows it. You do the same quests and go the same fucking boring caves multiple times in THE SAME PLAYTHROUGH.
The appeal of starting up a new character as a fresh start is always tempting, but completely fizzles out when you realise you have to go into the fucking ratway again.

Then buy or steal one

Your loss. It'd be more fun to go outside and play with rocks than play Skyrim on console

dont forget the 100k desk

Then go do it, you fat PC faggot.

Only mediocre game in that list was near a tomato, and that is leagues above skyrim. Especially better than a console version
Agreed with that other user. Buy it you stupid fuck. You deserve it. Be sure to drop by the creation club!

>frogposter
>skyrim tard
>consolefaggot
>playing beth games on consoles
>playing beth games unmodded
This is the face of modern Yea Forums.
10 years ago this thread would be shitposted to death.

You can get a used one for $99999.99 if you buy it used, absolute bargain for an extra 30 frames

But the re release it costs more

Attached: 3027651-3022128-screen+shot+2018-05-19+at+1.58.58+pm.png (914x442, 305K)

I've finished Nier and it's fucking trash.

There are countless games, more than you could ever try in your lifetime. This thought that I will die before playing every game, reading every book and watching every movie drives me insane.

And then there are people like OP who play the same shit over and over again

Bought it on switch. Thought the portability factor would be huge. Dropped it in like 10 hours. Don’t do it.

10 years ago nobody would know what the fuck op is talking about

Why does this game lure everyone back in? It must be some kind of magic.

I would personally recommend buying the Skyrim Remaster on the digital store, I hear there are some good bundles that come with great games like Fallout 76. I also highly recommend checking out the creation club, there are some really cool mo- I mean add-ons for really low prices such as a survival mode.

Attached: DCEWcC-UAAAw9My.jpg (840x960, 91K)

>bethesda games didn't exist 10 years ago
>mods didn't exist 10 years ago
>poor purchasing decisions didn't exist 10 years ago
>Yea Forums didn't exist 10 years ago

I bet you're 10 years old.

Attached: 1561527719231.jpg (688x418, 441K)

Why? If you know you'll have fun, go for it. It's worth since it can't be anymore than a 20.

Says the 12 year old using his dads pc to play games

Get this instead:
gog.com/game/the_elder_scrolls_iii_morrowind_goty_edition

go do what?

stop calling Nier Automata Nier people might get it mixed up for a good game

It's full retail price.

Ew, Morrowind. Probably the worst Elder Scrolls game, there is a reason Bethesda left many of the mechanics in that game behind. I would personally rather play Skyrim or Fallout 76

Attached: images(8).jpg (225x225, 7K)

I forget the original Nier even exists until people mention it.

His talking about the re releases user.

>thinking PCs are expensive
I priced a guy a PC build for 400-500 bucks last week with playing skyrim on better graphics settings. You get the parts its about the price of a console. Just go to a thrift store or yard sale for a cheap ass monitor, mouse, key board until you get more cheddar. Use a pirated copy of windows. What the fuck is wrong with that?

>PC gaming is so expensive you can only get by using other peoples hand me downs

Literally the Africa of gaming

>just spend hours sifting for parts in yard sales and building it all yourself for the price of a console

>but why not just buy a console then?

>MUH MODS MUH 60 FPS

Sounds like you are just some spoiled retard. Price it all out and buy it peice by piece in a 6 month time. Or continue being a plug-n-play retard.

Attached: 4D49DC43-C18E-405C-AF76-337758E69F5E.jpg (640x687, 60K)

If you are a retard who buys overpriced brands

>get a cheap monitor, mouse, keyboard
>””parts””
Retards.

Attached: 49CFF777-A2C3-44ED-8727-35CFB0359B52.jpg (640x640, 71K)

>6 months of searching for parts in dumpsters

Yeah no thanks

This thread is proof that frogposters should be banned.

>plug-n-play retard

Yeah, why would I ever want my game system to work? I want to spend months and hours upon hours digging through garbage for a measly few extra frames and horse dildo mods. I'll pass and save myself the hassle and get a system that works. Is dumpster diving the state of PC gaming? Jesus Christ.

You're already a frog posting idiot. May as well go full retard at this point

Bumping for an answer

Le bump