Noooo you can't just savescum, you have to waste hundreds of hours getting screwed by rng the way the devs intended!

>noooo you can't just savescum, you have to waste hundreds of hours getting screwed by rng the way the devs intended!

Attached: 1494000466862.jpg (598x687, 75K)

Yeah I savescum. How could you tell?

Attached: 1559270290705.jpg (600x814, 50K)

>avoid a boss' attack without taking damage
>save
>avoid another one
>save
>get hit
>reload
>repeat until boss is dead
>"it's okay because if I did it once I have already bested the challenge"

What games do this.
Name 1 game.

Secret bosses? Yes, I do cheese them at level 99 with consumables.

Attached: giga.jpg (1068x601, 56K)

>new video games are too easy with their endless checkpoints
>endlessly spams quicksave and quickload in every game that allows for it

Because you've been on the same level for over 2 hours like a glue snorting retard

Attached: 1561504664194.jpg (319x320, 16K)

Every Yakuza game

If the devs don't prevent savescumming by design, I'll use it. I can't help myself most of the times. If there's an ironman mode I always use that. Makes the game more enjoyable in the long term

Practically every turn-based game or RPG with meaningful choices.

>save while the boss is at 5% hp
>keep reloading until i get a usable drop
this applies to quest rewards as well and it's why sacred > diablo

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 1.68M)

Name """ONE""" game

xcom

>crafting with rare mats has a chance to fail and destroy your mats

Attached: gununu shredder.jpg (505x385, 46K)

Why are you doing this? Why are you making all these threads every day? Please tell me user. I want to help you get better.

total war

Save scumming just quickens those 100 steps. They could still be screwed by rng for hours on end.

>1 time fight has low drop rate item
Hate this shit

Attached: 1540063812086.webm (278x288, 86K)

>kill boss
>drop is not what I want
>use console commands to remove the item I got and add the item I wanted
This is the way a thinking man should play single-player games.

>have enough money to only attempt the minigame or whatever once more.
>implying I won't save before it.
SaveScums are the true master race.

What are some of the most savescum heavy games ever made?

Half life 1

STALKER

not even that
quest/boss rewards range from actual, factual trash to highest tier uniques/set items
finding some random npc's chicken can yield better rewards than slaying a fucking dragon

I save scummed the fuck out of max payne 2 because I wanted to do the whole thing like a sick action movie

just play however the fuck you want

Attached: szMsu[1].png (225x225, 69K)

I recently beat Castlevania and save scummed on Dracula mostly because I really didn't have the time to redo the final three stages again and again and again, even if they were short because once I'd get to Dracula I'd need to farm for hearts and level three hits and such.

I went through the entire game without save scumming but I felt Dracula was just wayyyyyy to hard for me to just constantly go back and forth, didn't save scum in the fight though, I beat that fucker after around 40 tries with the cross and whip.

I try and just save scum to save time in the long run, doing it in the middle of a boss or something I avoid, but saving outside of his room I feel is just okay since you're saving yourself time.

Attached: 1398887305622.png (519x456, 106K)

>game autosaves before you spend your 30 million gold on a minigame for the 1% chance to get some good item

Warren Spector says it used to upset him that people savescummed Deus Ex but he since faced the fact that "it's their game"

Xcom 2. I only played it for a free weekend and I think I save scummed more on that weekend than in the rest of my life.

>savescumming an NES game
You disgust me

Attached: aec562bda181b7c70d507e445259759f.png (788x592, 406K)

Mega Man and Bass

Football Manager