Elden Ring

Yea bro, Elden Ring should totally have Sekiro's combat
>Dude, I can't play Soulsborne games after playing through Sekiro
>Bro, From Software should not add online to Elden Ring, because online is cancer in Soulsborne
>Yea dude, I agree who likes that laag pvp and coop is just a crutch for bad players

Attached: 1537744059489.png (514x508, 44K)

I swear I read this exact post last week.

he posts the exact same thread every time

U mad, fag? U mad?!

>old good new bad REEEEEE
SEETHING

>SoulsShitter gets his ego shattered by entry level action game and becomes mind broken

That game is alright, but the best thing it did was slap a big, fat reality cock on Soulsfags faces.

Attached: Yikes....jpg (1024x576, 121K)

It absolutely should have the clang clang of Sekiro, just without the ninja flying stuff.

If FromSoft had a single atom's worth of ambition they'd develop different combat systems for weapon types so we can keep Sekiro's melee combat which is infinitely better than Souls melee.

I don't even care about this game but "memeface >opinion I disagree with" shitposting is bad and you should feel bad.

you obviously don't come here often
good for you
I wish I didn't waste so much time here

how is parroting Yea Forums's/normies opinion shitposting?

OOOOOHHHHHH ELDEN RING

Attached: 549.png (240x225, 77K)

Why are u so mad, u huge enormous faggot?

Imagine giving a shit about a game we only know the title for just because some hack is involved. I wish what happened to Silent Hills would happen to Elden Ring too.

>hack
>the guy who revolutionised gaming and got us difficulty back

Attached: 1543402488068.jpg (480x319, 22K)

> some hack
But Kojima ain’t involved in ER development

Attached: 79D24088-06F4-4576-8476-5EAE1C344735.jpg (831x720, 147K)

Coop IS a crutch for bad players. Remember the salt with Sekiro? When it's literally easier than SoulsBorne by design. All that salt because bad players couldn't summon.
Still would prefer pvp and coop to be in the game, but can't really pretend coop isn't used as a crutch by bad players.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH ELDEN RING

OOOHHHH ELDEN RING!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

> tfw sharing board with these amerimutt brainlets

Attached: 482E82E0-39B4-4BC7-B8E9-49E337637033.jpg (658x632, 40K)

SHATTERED

BY SOMEONE...

How is it that they s o i meme has been around for longer than the NPC meme (which is the same "thing bad" bait) yet still hasn't died and actually has ramped up this summer? I wouldn't mind if this was used sparingly, because it can be relevant and amusing, but its spammed to death. Fucking hell.

OR SOMETHING...

OOOOOOOHHHH HNNNNG ELDEN RIIING...
waaahhgg this is serious game dont laugh i-its gonna be amazing please stop shitposting im gonna cryyyyy

Attached: dc1zp67-54be41bb-7874-4760-b16d-fbf3108f3bba.png (326x430, 183K)

>U MAD XD?
>While all his posts are pure ass gaping butthurt

lol