Would Halo be better for having a female lead?

Would Halo be better for having a female lead?

Attached: a_metal_beauty_by_lordhayabusa357-d6zxukh.png (904x1424, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1TTWB26aVkK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, Chief's gender is pretty inconsequential but no girl is ever gonna have a voice as cool as Steve Downe's so fuck that.

go back to a silent protag and its good. Or just do the same character creator from Reach

I want to hear her voice though.

create your own spartan like in reach

I think games with a set character should be whatever the creators want it to be while games with customisation (I'm including clothes etc like GTA V) should exclusively have cute waifus. This is the most balanced approach.

I just want only one game, where there's a female protag, and it's in canon lore.

This is your female protags voice for the installment
vocaroo.com/i/s1TTWB26aVkK

give female protag a name

That could work but you know if she looked like op people would complain she was sexualised. They're not wrong but still.

let them complain, in fact let them eat cake.

show sneed

Who is this?

hurr durr Metroid hurr

I don't speak latin.

How buff should she be Yea Forums?
Maybe should have a ton of muscle.

Attached: Spartan Kelly 087 14.jpg (600x800, 109K)

No, Halo would be dead, people just want to play Master Chief, why can't you just leave it at that.

literally nothing about the story changes if Master Chief is a girl

This, when I want to play a female protag, I'll just play Metroid. You don't just replace to main character with someone no one wants.

What's wrong?

Attached: 02ea8e899f7a1a5417cda50260f5a108.jpg (787x1014, 116K)

Looks like an anorexic Master Chief hahaha.

Want a girl play Metroid, it's like wanting Samus to be a man.

Everything, why do I have a feeling this thread is a falseflaging Sonyfag thread?

Who said anything about Master Chief?

Attached: c44c88a74abb86be876d41ffa253beca.jpg (500x439, 26K)

when this shit hits PC i hope to see assless chaps mod for women spartans.

Attached: 4b99151562b356a5b1097e3ac486823f.jpg (403x403, 23K)

How is Metroid the same again?

Is she not good enough for you?

Attached: 1560117764927.webm (968x824, 1.89M)

You play the female version of Master Chief in it, Samus Aran.

>C'mon Chief, take a girl for a ride
What did she mean by this?

How is Halo = Metroid?

If you want the female Master Chief, you play Metroid, you want the male Samus Aran, you play Halo, how is this hard?

you're stupider than I thought....

Nah, Kelly's the rabbit, she should be lean but powerful like an Olympic sprinter.

I'm not talking about Kelly, I'm talking a female protag in general....

Then state your query more specifically ya dongoloid.

Not since they started making her look like fucking Ogre Fiona from Shrek with that gap in her teeth so wide you could fit a cord through.

Ok.

Attached: db6c266db00a2261332c55c6802da8a8.png (1024x576, 525K)

No user, you're the dumbass here. He explained it pretty clearly and you still can't wrap your head around it. In terms of the protagonist and gender, which is what the entire thread is about, what he said makes perfect sense.

What?

Am I or are you?

Who are you?

I wonder what the girl who originally designed cortana thinks about her current iteration

I always got the feel that cortana was meant to be a loli flatchested ai

Attached: dante say wtf.png (893x561, 319K)

KEK

You

She was based on Cleopatra originally.

I am you?

she was based on the AI character the same artist did for Oni

no

Maybe

Fuck no

No. He is Mi and I am Yu.

The only good Halo characters are the silent ones or the ones that spew action hero one liners.

Attached: 1511837513039.png (2250x2167, 532K)

Then she can be both of those.

Fook mi...

It is entirely possible, but if you are talking about replacing Chief with a female protag, then definitely no. If you are talking about introducing a new Halo protag in the same universe but in a spin-off series alongside Halo, then sure. Just make the character interesting enough and people will enjoy it. Basically, Chief cannot be replaced, regardless of whoever you toss in.

This, they tried it with Halo 2 and 5 and they both failed, it's like if you tried to replace Samus in Metroid, everyone knows what happened with Federation Force which is why Metroid Samus Returns is called Samus Returns. If the main character is iconic enough, you never killed them off, ever.

Then they should do it the right way.

Female Noble Six is probably the best version of that you'd ever get

No bullshit, no being a bitch, just shuts the fuck up and gets the job done same as everyone else and goes MIA just like every Spartan before her

People like Arbiter, just dislike his missions.
Nobody likes Locke because he's bland and doesn't do anything.

No

Thinking about this question made me realize I haven't seen a fast action shooter that mixed in movement with action. Like, I don't think there's a shooter where you play as someone who is functionally outgunned where you need to duck and dive and dodge and slide and quickly smash open grates to access vents and stuff. Like a proper FPS with elements of something like Outlast where the enemies are legitimate able to rape you and are pursuing you. But you are armed and dangerous. You can set traps, flank, etc.

Mirrors Edge

People rather new characters not infringe on Chief's games, give them spin-offs, Arbiter and Locke weren't meant to be one offs, they were meant to be ful blown replacements and after the backlash both Bungie and 343 rightfully recieved from the fans, they back off on it. Don't know why they were stupid enough to not push the Master Chief gold mind. Bungie and 343 seemed to finally understand how important Chief is now.

Delusional paranoia, how are you so threatened by virtually nothing?
Arbiter was the player's perspective into the Covenant, not a replacement.
Locke was some retarded misguided attempt to see Chief from a different perspective to try and make you second guess if what he was doing was right, not a replacement.

343i made this mess continuing his story when it was already finished, but fans who insist green action man be shoehorned in to every story in this setting are hurrying along the death of it.

Attached: a halo.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

This. I finished the fight in 2007.

like, can you not? Little puppy...

locke was a retarded misguided attempt to shoehorn diversity crap into a game that already had it and didn't need it rammed down people's throats like it wasn't already there

only if it was big titie sangheili gf

if you want a female lead, play metroid. If you don't want a female lead, play halo.