Raining outside

>raining outside
>just starting playing animal crossing to catch some tarantulas

what are you playing this comfy night Yea Forums?

Attached: 1554732123271.jpg (720x450, 53K)

That picture is comfy but it would be peak comfy if sandshrew was playing Pokémon stadium on a N64.

This night is not comfy. My life is crumbling around me. I can't imagine feeling comfy ever again in the near future...

That being said I'm playing Hyper Light Drifter.

Attached: 1503201312904.png (600x337, 323K)

Where the fuck did Sandshrew get a tv and how is it working?

>comfy
i hate this word

ok

Sounds like a personal problem. Sucks for you

Do you hate the word because it is a state of being that you can't reach?

how is he getting power to the tv
he has hot coffee too but no mechanism to heat it. where does he store his food this is ridiculous and making me uncomfortable

fail

Nanomachines, son.

Mario maker 2

I didnt expect to like it but i do

Im workin on a "speedrun" level. Interesting how speedrun in mm2 just means "hit jump at the right time"

Try my test level if youre really bored
S47-2K4-HJF

Not raining in Portland Oregon, sadly. But some teamfortress 2

Hes a pikachu pokemon, he can thunderbolt the TV. Easy.

>This night is not comfy. My life is crumbling around me. I can't imagine feeling comfy ever again in the near future...
if your life sucks so hard why are you playing some shitty game

I wish I had a game to play. I am completely burned out on competitive games. I wish I had what you have user.

Just finished up a few chapters of FE Sacred Stones and now I'm shitposting for a bit before I go to bed and jerk off before falling asleep.

Vanilla Oblivion. I'm doing the quest to cure my paladin of vampirism. Forgot how good this game was

Forgot how ugly the characters are too

>would be comfy in bed right now
>instead I'm at work on my old toaster laptop
>super high humidity even though I'm indoors and it's the dead of night
>have to leave at 5AM to go to campus
>won't get back into 4PM
This has been my life ever Sunday for the past 6 months or so. Security sucks, I need a new job.

Attached: 746ee2b3379cb88191cbd92cecd17006.jpg (640x640, 296K)

Find a real hobby

Sincere advice

I just finished Flower, Sun, and Rain. It's a very comfy game for about 80% of it but the last couple hours are a total trip. I'm glad I played The Silver Case first so I could actually grasp what was going on at the end there.
>mfw "You owe me 50,000" and that fucking transition plays

Attached: bdf.png (578x790, 386K)

Economy's unironically good right now, assuming you're in the US. Maybe it's time to find some other type of work, friend. Unless the pay and the hours are what you really are there for, it wouldn't hurt venturing out to something better

Also, why not get a USB drive and load it to with some emulators

lol based escapism user.

I used to draw elaborate underground bases in this style with rooms for different purposes when I was a kid.

I was excited about One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 getting announced so I’m going back to get the platinum trophy in PW3. Mostly a lot grinding left to do but it’s just a fun way to kill some time

Animal Crossing too. I’ve had a town for almost 3 months now, and I just funded the lighthouse PWP with fruit money. It might be the most perfect “before bed” game ever

Attached: B186E3E5-1856-4569-BFB3-1E48D4D7C646.png (533x264, 94K)

do you like terraria?

quick everyone post comfy pics for this user to help him change his ways

Attached: 1562296707532.jpg (700x700, 139K)

>Maybe it's time to find some other type of work
It is. I've been working this job for just over a year now. It always seems after a year working a job I get tired of it or it changes for the worse, forcing me to jump ship. This was supposed to be temporary work till I could find something better. Funny how that works out. I'm hoping that as summer winds down and kids leave their jobs I will be able to snag something good this fall.

>why not get a USB drive and load it to with some emulators
I have a few games on here. It's just hard to get in the zone when you have the auditor constantly coming by to chat or tell you some drunk fuckhead is trying to start shit on the 8th floor.

Get comfy user

Attached: 1529295714131.jpg (550x650, 57K)

playing witcher thronebreaker

>Blanket not covering the feet
Positively uncomfy

There was intense hail outside
Hunting through 10 tonnes of Bogsaurs and the odd Wrathsaur in TLoL trying to find a Deathsaur.

>that cramped space
Distinctly uncomfy