Magic is real

Why don't you just recognize it and give up, USHIROMIYA BATTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ?!

Attached: Beatrice Beatoriche (Beato) Golden Witch.png (180x181, 44K)

Literally DILATE, jut like you did in front of doctor Nanjo and the rest in EP 2

Attached: 1562563890496.png (215x186, 57K)

>Ciconia release will be delayed to early October
W.H.Y

How can magic be real if our eyes aren't real?

magic is an another word for misunderstood science

Why is it that all the witches and their cohorts are just in a constant state of lust over Battler's 24 inch cock?

Attached: Battler_Ushiromiya.png (921x1219, 623K)

Without love, it cannot be seen.

tfw no eva wife

Hideyoshi is a lucky man!

Source?

Attached: Capture2.jpg (643x532, 61K)

Why are there so many umineko threads in the past 2 months, I haven't seen this much witchy shitposting since like 2012

Attached: D9xriF7XkAUsw_O.png (630x625, 443K)

Attached: 1561958164506.png (384x482, 225K)

new WTC soon
Actual reason is TFR Wrestling

Attached: D90A3XaXkAIyCdb.jpg (1920x1079, 215K)

R07's twitter. Saku is also delayed to the same timeframe: literally "the last day of September".

>Actual reason is TFR Wrestling
Did you watch since the beginning? I ask cause I didn't find out about the TFR stuff until like March, but I was there for those hunger games threads at the beginning and I was the one who kept requesting Battler for the games, so I was wondering if maybe it was because of me that Battler is in at all.

where can I find out more about these things you mention

The final rumble on twitch. It's vidya wrestling and just finished the second season this past friday. Battler is very based in it if you plan on watching the old ones.

thank you kind user, I will remember you

battler went from F tier to SSSSSSSSSS tier
his mexican form is even stronger

Attached: powerlevel.png (1207x676, 471K)

I had a dream the other day where I referred to Battler as "Umitora Battler" lol

IMMUNE TO ASSASSINS
IMMUNE TO MAGIC
IMMUNE TO MOLD
ALWAYS MAKES A COMEBACK WHEN OST PLAYS

Attached: 1560705594048.webm (912x514, 1.99M)

BASED

Attached: 1541506720013.png (1000x1000, 405K)

black battler when

Attached: 1561154815766.png (1360x768, 710K)

Please tell me there's Keiichi too, I want memes about him defeating someone in 1500 seconds.

OP hasn't played it so no
there's Kinzo and Mexican Battler though

>there are uminekofags that didn't read higurashi
God I fucking hate that.

I haven't read it either, I can't get through first 30 minutes of first episode

Umineko sucks. Did Yea Forums kick you out or something?

God I fucking hate you then.

People are going to vehemently disagree with this take, but if you cannot swallow the intro to Higurashi in VN form, then watch the anime adaptation of Onikakushi only and pick up the VN starting from Watanagashi. You're still probably going to read through a good chunk of mild setup stuff that isn't terribly interesting, but if you liked what you saw in Onikakushi, you'll probably have more motivation to read through. If your reading comprehension and inference skills aren't absolute shit, you'll be able to piece together anything else crucial you missed from that point forward. Or, you could just go back to Onikakushi later.

You will still be a fucking faggot doing it this way, but if you like Umineko at all you really, really owe it to yourself to read Higurashi sooner or later as well. It is 10,000% worth it.

get pleb filtered retard, higurashi is unironically better than umineko

I will read it sooner or later, just don't have as much time on my hand as when i've read umineko

i love these threads and ive not even played the vn

why not?

Higurashi's chapter 8 shat the bed harder than Umineko's did. At least Umineko had the decency to kill the cool mystery vibe much earlier.