How do i get around a games hard-ban?

how do i get around a games hard-ban?

the banning is not account specific, and it's not ip specific either. they got tired of me making throwaway accounts and now every account i make is instantly banned upon my first login attempt.

fuck them though, it's not my fault 99% of the players are dumb animals that report every idiotic perceived injustice and the gm staff is composed of exactly the same dumb animals approving of that behavior.

the game is heroes of newerth

Attached: 1bn5c.jpg (700x980, 384K)

play a non-shit game

reset your life

Attached: serveimage (3).jpg (1123x1392, 134K)

They obviously dont like or respect you so why are you boosting their player numbers still, just move on to some other game like anyone would.

Play Sid Meier's Pirates instead

Attached: 1551712557391.png (1080x1333, 1.66M)

HoN is so fucking outdated lmao everyone moved on to Dota 2 already like more then half a decade ago.

You are probably getting HWID ban then, so you need new hardware along with new IP.

Get a new Steam account

Also
>Playing HoN
Literally became obsolete as soon as Dota 2 came out

Holy shit i played HoN all day in college.

Dude just move on. Youre probably the only person that gets reported at all at this point so its too easy for them to ban you.

How come no country on this earth make city like op pic?
Too expensive?

Attached: 1554821625575.jpg (2058x2914, 859K)

its a logistical nightmare

Explain?

Not him but there's plenty of safety issues there like no railing, no life vests, no life buoys etc.

Like seriously, the general public is retarded

me ooga
team booga
(you)

get rekt animenigger

why don't you try not being an annoying edgelord autist?

This. Just imagining it raining, you're trying to get home, and those fucking stairs are wet as shit. Someone's bound to fucking slip and die.

Imagine trying to stock that store with those shitty pathways

Get a new motherboard.

i'm not, quite the opposite actually. i put all the retards on ignore and just do my thing.

however when you have 4 imbeciles in your team whoa re all 0-15 and they refuse to pass a concede, and the enemy team has no intention to ever finish an already won game because they themselves are also syphillic imbeciles, the pointless feed-fest can extend for upwards of 60-70 minutes.

i just afk avoid skillfully while doing other stuff. not gonna sit there for a fucking hour.

this is what got me bannd after i did it with several accounts.

they're all shit. but i a few rounds of hon a day help me relax and unwind. don't care to play anything else or 'get into' any new game.

how to get around hw-id ban? can i code my own spoofer? i know some c#

Stop playing mobas

Seriously man

How are you this desperate to play such a shitty game? Why are you this retarded? You need to off yourself.

they could but imagine justifying the expense when money is scarce and its much cheaper to sprawl into open ground rather than build up. If you wanted to build your own house, would you pay triple (or whatever) to put it on top of your neighbor's? No one needs cities to be that dense really and people would prefer to spend their money on other things.

I can't get over the fact that you're playing HoN. You getting banned is the best thing to happen to you since this game died literally 6 years ago.

wtf else is there? i got back into sc2 for a while but eventually found my way back to hon instead (1v1 is too hard on the nerves, i'm too old for that shit, but team games only bronze league trash play so i'm always basically playing 1v4 which is dumb and pointless)

what game do i play then?? i fucking need 'something'. i work from home and need to take little mental breaks every now and then by playing some vidya that takes my mind off work.

They probably banned you based off a hardware profile. Most likely you would need to change out hardware and reinstall windows or spoof different hardware at a software level. I'm guessing part of that ban is also based on MAC address so unless you use an entirely different NIC or spoof a MAC for it your going to just keep getting banned. Can't really help you how to go about any of that because I'm not a faggot.

have you tried autochess, there's like five of the fucking things now

can you imagine falling off that?
thanks for the nightmare fuel OP

He did say you need to replace your hardware, I guess it's a question of which hardware.
It would be fucked if you had to get a new PC just to play, and at that point you should just give up really, it's hard to justify getting a new pc just to get banned over and over again

> Getting banned from fucking HoN
Isn't that game basically dead as fuk now except for the remnants of elitist neckbeards that are too good for DOTA 2 and LoL?
I thought that community was toxic as fuck

Yes that game had the worst community I've ever seen.
First time I've ever played, got a death about 5 minutes in and the entire team started feeding because "Panda is feeding let's feed too" like fucking retards

Spoof your HWID