What's Yea Forums opinion on 2B's game?

what's Yea Forums opinion on 2B's game?

Attached: 002-0.jpg (1367x1920, 2.37M)

Overrated as fuck. Boring combat and shit hacking minigame. It's okay when japan does it though apparently.

31st on my Best games list, behind Journey & ahead of Silent Hill 2

Overrated, but I only played about 10 hours of it. I loved the setting, aesthetic, and soundtrack, but the gameplay was just too bland and I didn’t have the patience for it. I gave up after I read that you need to play through it 3 times to get the full experience, and that the 2nd playthrough is even more of a slog than the 1st

> Overrated = Popular thing i don't like, which means it's impossible for anyone else to like it

A roller coaster ride. Wanna get back in on it again soon.

Did you read my post, you sperg? Nowhere do I imply that it’s impossible for anyone to enjoy

Couldn't be bothered to play past ending A. It's literally the worst action game I've played, which sucks because the music was kino

I really enjoyed it, probably one of my favorite games of all time
And has a really great soundtrack

>story about robots becoming human was alright. albeit done many times before
>above average soundtrack
>Platinum Games known for their action, this was average
it was average, overrated yes, lots of people played and gave attention to it because of 2B.

Not what overrated means or even what the post you quoted tried to imply, but drone mentally has evidently taken over your reptile brain.

Why don’t you just say Nier Automata? It’s much more direct.

I loved it because it reminded me of unusual japanese games from the ps2-era. it was clearly a passion project with a lot of heart put into it. obviously it wasn't perfect, but that's to be expected.

Calling it 2B's game has more soul to it

Unironically overrated. Story is okay at best, god awful at worst. Combat is decent to mediocre, soundtrack is a rocksolid 9/10.

Could've been worse!

I want 2B to sound me with her high heels.

Same

Attached: 96ecab46f21cf9dd349ebfc598c9f8fadedeb6fa.jpg (3600x5400, 1.32M)

I agree with you, user. I miss the weird japanese middleware game that filled the PS2 library. Unique JRPGs, clunky action games, weird simulators.

They were great.

Soul Calibur 6 is pretty fun.

Attached: soulcalibur6-2b-screenshot46.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

i stopped playing after they made me play 9S, fuck that shit

Exactly what you'd expect from a Taro game. Excellent world building, story, characters, music, with average to okay gameplay. My only real complain with it is that the combat should have been more focused on combos and ending B should have been tied into ending A directly with A2's story beginning with the Pearl Harbor flashback after the Bunker betrayal.

You mean 9S's game?