I'll be playing halo 3 on PC and classic wow before the year ends

>I'll be playing halo 3 on PC and classic wow before the year ends

I still can't believe it

Attached: 1542499160676.jpg (484x497, 35K)

>Classic WoW
My sweet summer child

Attached: 1556346767163.png (297x255, 8K)

you'll be playing Reach, but we have no idea when 3 is coming out sadly

Attached: 105438841-1536335912777rts20cjb.530x298.jpg (530x298, 19K)

I see no point in playing Halo anymore since I no longer have friends.

Hey that ain't too bad. Reach is in the top 3 of Halo game for me

that artist knows not on how to draw arms

>classic wow
a bastardized version sure

>I’ll be going to bed alone tonight, tomorrow night, every night until I die

Is this more of a halo 1, 2, or 3 feel
I’m thinking 1

The entire collection will be out by the end of 2019, or so they said not too long ago

no way they can get 3 out in time with how reach has been pushed back already

The last 10 years of my life have led to this moment. Every second spent enduring shitty wow expacs,every second spent playing awful russian pservers, every second trying some shitty nuMMO to try and fill the hole. It's all over. We're gonna make it lads.

Attached: classicserverscomingup.jpg (960x720, 159K)

>I see no point in playing Halo anymore since I no longer have friends.

Attached: 2290.gif (250x247, 307K)

>Classic WoW
Shit taste aside, no you won't.

Attached: 1522561081864.png (452x363, 18K)

goddamn I was driving back from work and this thought came to me, whats the point on playing these games that I've longed for since their respective eras ended when the all my friends are gone

we'll have to make new ones

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (633x758, 62K)

Classic WoW won't make it 2006 again. Face the facts. That decade is gone.

same here, its one of reasons why classic wow will suck ass

No, it won't. Reach is the only game that'll have a chance to make it out before 2020. Do you think they're well-staffed enough to shit out the entire collection while working on Infinite? Because they're not.

why don't you make new friends anons

Attached: 1474675678641.jpg (308x276, 32K)

bru

Attached: 1555541237853.jpg (970x545, 64K)

guys?
GUYS?
I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA MAKE IT.

Attached: death_stranding_wojak_mountain.jpg (268x243, 24K)

we should all be friends

mmos have become something you play with an already established group, it's definitely harder to make new friends, don't know about halo though

People have become too henpacked by potential banz that they won't even use the public chat.

Attached: 1552702976338.jpg (1121x627, 107K)

>mmos have become something you play with an already established group,

That's entirely due to game design, you can make plenty of friends on vanilla pservers, you'll be able to make plenty on classic.

even with social justice shit being rampant I wouldn't say that's the cause, just that people prefer their own groups and the idea of talking with your voice being more intimate (not sure how to put it)?
I'm not sure, I don't have memories of playing WoW in the first place, which I think has affected me even when playing other games
also no one has time to waste anymore, that's a fact, fucking The Division 2 players complained about that when the raid launched

I felt like that too, but I was able to play with a great guild recently on Northdale. I'm confident you will be able to make a new group of friends come classic if you try.

>the idea of talking with your voice being more intimate
So people became shut-ins who don't know how to socialize?
Sounds about right.

>its one of reasons why classic wow will suck ass
his argument only made sense with halo you dumb fucking retard. the whole point of classic wow is that you dont need real life friends to enjoy it

actually now that I think of it it's a stupid point to make when people can still talk in public chat while in their own teamspeak or whatever, but I wonder why people don't use public that often

not a snowman's chance in hell, home slice

i dont make friends or socialize as easily as i did when i was a kid

That sounds like an absolutely pathetic holiday. I'd be surprised if you don't kill yourself.