We don't get splash screens like this anymore

We don't get splash screens like this anymore.

Attached: zaxis.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Yeah, that would be sexist.

Ha, I get it

Why?

Nobody is going to keep track of all your good boy points and reward you with sex for whiteknighting on the internet.

that image expands my z-axis tho

In 2019 acknowledging that a woman is sexy is sexist, you idiot.

Wrong answer, because this acknowledges nothing. The correct answer is that this objectifies the woman.

Please have sex

He's right. But back then people weren't really too concerned about it. As long as it wasn't horribly offensive then whatever.

Now it's like going through a minefield.

WHO
GIVES
A
SHIT

wouldn't it be more objectifying to try and classify all women in to one group and tell them what they can and can't do? I mean the woman who is in this picture is obviously doing it of her own volition. If she wants to have sexy pics taken of her who are you to tell her otherwise?

There's nothing wrong with a woman objectifying herself, the problem lies with men enjoying it.

Because this goes beyond what she wants. Companies should not be allowed to objectify women, period.

Might as well not do anything ever, don't want to please men accidentally.

I can see her nipple haha

Retard, if a woman willingly takes a picture of herself with a wet t-shirt, what the fuck do you think she's doing?

Just because she consented doesn't make it any better that they're objectifying women to advertise their game.

Have sex.

Just because she consented to that picture now doesn't mean she consents to it later.

But then how would those women benefit from their bodies and sexuality?
It's like those laws that bans prostitution by making it illegal to buy sex but not to sell sex.
If it benefits women it's A-okay, objectification works the same way as that prostitution dynamic.

Pretty sure they would have a contract or some bullshit to make sure they can keep using said image for advertisement. And if she had second thoughts about it, it probably wouldn't have gone up at all. Keep strawmanning.

How does she benefit from this? She probably got paid a hundred bucks while the company benefits from all the attention they got by having that picture in their splash screen.

you're arguing against the very concept of sex itself. For most of human history, people just had sex with whoever was nearby or whoever forced themselves on them.

The woman selling her sexuality and benefiting from that is the okay part, the company buying her sexuality for use is the bad part.
Pretty straight forward.

Niggers doing literally anything a woman doesn't agree with was already illegal in the 90s if the OP pic triggers you it's because of your moral bias.

why are video games always under scrutiny for objectification while music videos objectify both men and women all the time and no one cares while they get billions of views?

Because video game nerds are mostly easily manipulated betas.

what game

This, also they're ugly nerds and them having sexual thoughts is ICKY

We only got that once

BMX XXX

bingo. ugly people play and watch video games, pretty people make and listen to mainstream music.

Attached: 1556058194684.gif (480x366, 278K)

>larping as sjw retards

Attached: inviting idiots.jpg (499x279, 146K)

Based Chads

thanks descartes you always know how to brighten up a thread

It's not what you're expecting. It's only like 10 minutes total of stripping scenes, that only show the breast. The game is a textbook example of okay mechanics being bogged down by bad game design.

I like titties.
( o ) ( o )

Don't misunderstand, I'm not arguing for this ridiculous setup, I'm just explaining how it's applied by these type of people.

BMX XXX was a horrible game, and the trashy "Sex Appeal" was possibly the least sexy thing the PS2 ever had