Why is it that so many of Japan's most iconic game protagonists are handsome, masculine men who are also permavirgins?

Why is it that so many of Japan's most iconic game protagonists are handsome, masculine men who are also permavirgins?

Attached: jap.png (596x493, 582K)

More appealing to women if they haven't been claimed yet. Especially Kiryu.

>imagine not saving yourself for marriage and reproduction
enjoy hell

>Snake
>Petmavirgin
He hits on everyone in MGS1 though. Doesn't it also mention him hooking up with ladies at some point in the series?

>implying any of them will reproduce
At least one of them has canonically died without children

because there are things more important in life then women

dante is definitely not a virgin

Because they are hot

snake is 100% a virgin and got cucked by some autist that shits himself. but how do you think dante would ever be a permavirgin

>all the best vidya Americans are Japanese

How have they come to understand us better than we do ourselves?

Attached: MWC.jpg (1200x800, 233K)

They're too cool for sex.

Ryu is hot.

Wright definitely fucked Maya. It's what Mia would have wanted.

Otacon has canonically fucked more than Snake. Let that sink in. In MGR Sunny says that Otacon basically slays pussy left and right.
>Sunny: I don't know if he is or not, but either way, no dice yet. He likes to go on about how nobody would ever be happy with him long term...But it doesn't seem like he has too much trouble keeping busy on Saturday nights...If you know what I mean.

youre right bro

To appease fujoshi.

Manly traits but are pure and have a shy side. They also all have a tsundere personnality like snake with Eva

Who did he fuck? Definitely not Lady, and Trish looks exactly like his mom so he didn't fuck her.

My question is why do no Japanese video game or anime characters look Japanese.

Because Japanese people want to be white.
Because you look at anime characters and only see the ways they resemble whites, while Japs look at them and only see the ways they resemble Asians

Big boss fucked Eva tho

Oh user. That's not what he's doing on Saturday night

>he never imagines snake or any other character like cloud strife, squall leonheart, etc. banging the whores

Attached: 1507248907435.jpg (593x663, 80K)

Leon: Fucks Ada in one of the CG movies, all of which are canon iirc

Phoenix: Yep, permavirgin, same as Edgeworth. Maybe he fucked Iris during college, but I doubt it.

Snake: Yeah probably, but if he wasn't, I wouldn't be surprised

Dante: I wouldn't be surprised if he never fucked. The fact that him and Lady probably never fucked is embarrassing on both of their behalfs.

Kiryu: He fucks random telephone dates in Y0 though. He goes and meets them outside of love hotels and "time passes".

Ryu: Too autistic to be in a relationship. Sakura might snap and rape him one day though. She could just tell him it's a new kind of training or something.

Solid Snake isn’t a Virgin, he’s just infertile cause of gene manipulation.

apparently mgs english translations didn't get good until 3, and even that is supposedly not stellar. 4 and on are supposed to be pretty good
the point is that snake hitting on everyone in mgs1 is not at all a part of the original japanese and entirely the work of the translator. so solid snake remains permavirg

this is true tho

snake canonically can't reproduce

>implying Phoenix didn't fuck Mia

Leon fucked Ada, Snake fucked Eva, Kiryu fucked old women, Dante fucked Claire and Katie.

That's no how it works with women.
Ever heard of locks and keys ?

Attached: DdaM2RYWsAE7ZnQ.jpg (600x424, 89K)