Realistically, what would happen to the gaming industry if Disney decided to buy Sony?

Realistically, what would happen to the gaming industry if Disney decided to buy Sony?

Attached: Sony.jpg (700x343, 19K)

I would completely stop paying attention to AAA games and only buy obscure shit from Itchio and Gamejolt

It would be saved because Sony finally dies and Microsoft and Nintendo takes over.

Microsoft would literally have problems, disney is a enormous company, if you went to orlando once you will see that the city are entirely theirs, if someone on disney decided to say "hey, why don't we invest some money on gaming" then we would have another giant trying to dominate the console marketing

Itch.io and Gamejolt only had a reason to exist when Steam had some degree of curation. Now they're quite worthless, except for DRM-free enthusiasts.

> Implying a Disney run Playstation wouldn't utterly destroy Microsoft

Nothing because Nintendo is already the Disney of games

>Only plays Snoy games
Holy shit.

They would destroy themselves.

I know right, amazing taste.

Nothing will happen unless they lift all the regulations and censorships of the games they publish, if you can tie a really powerful hardware to artistic freedom and low costs for devs, you can easily put a tight grip on nintendo.

>if someone on disney decided to say "hey, why don't we invest some money on gaming"
Disney did invest into gaming, their game studios were shut down for not being profitable enough

Disney themselves can't make games, that's why they will buy a full fledged game dev company and make them do their games

not for gaming industry but that would could potentially mean Spectacular Spiderman Season 3

>Disney buys Sony
>decide to make movies based on Sony's IP's
>all characters are blacks, minorities and trannies

Hopefully we'll start getting good movies.

First of all, I quit

MS is bigger than Disney.

So nothing would have changed?

Disney would take a massive hit since Sony's net worth value is valued at about 37 billion. Its not worth it to Disney, too much money.

one year of niggerwashing before they bankrupt and sell it

>Movie company buys other movie company
Nothing i guess

they would dump sony a few years later, Disney is incredibly inept at video games hence why they don't do them anymore

Nothing, since Sony would decline the offer.

yeah, like how Disney did with Star wars, faggot.

Attached: 08976545.jpg (700x387, 52K)

Disney wouldn't be allowed to enter the gaming market or they'll get raped in the ass by the US Supreme Court.