What are some of your favorite/most entertaining glitches?

What are some of your favorite/most entertaining glitches?

Attached: Syphon Filter.webm (1064x800, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dp6-SkECVFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like the swim in air glitch in the Spyro games

GTA IV swing glitch.

The Black Hole glitch blew my mind when I first saw it
youtube.com/watch?v=dp6-SkECVFw

Randomly got one in a run of FF6 where the timpani in the Phantom Train theme played a quarter-measure sooner than it was supposed to. Never figured out what caused it but got a good laugh out of it.

The taser in that game was next level

>Syphon Filter

Confirmed grandpa gamer. I used to fucking love this game. Nothing was more satisfying then tazing someone til the point of combustion. Fuck I miss this game

Attached: 1562461470426.gif (300x170, 427K)

In Half-Life 1 there is a door that gives you as much HP as you want. Makes the game really fun if you do it

Attached: chad scientist.png (915x791, 556K)

The glitch in fable 2 were you can get max exp in the begining.

Hitman blood money the Mississippi boat mission, you can jump down several floors and land on the extraction point and complete the mission despite loosing all the hp from the fall

based

That max ammo glitch in remake, all those fire grenades with Jill and I might be remembering wrong but it might also be the case in RE2.

>MEE LEE

The gltich in RDR where you could remove John's gloves.

Anything from Pokémon RBY. So much shit in those game sounded like “that kid” stories but turned out to be true. The glitches really made those games magical. I don’t think it’s something that could ever happen again nowadays with the internet and patches.

Holy fuck I forgot about this game, I played the shit out of it when I was a kid

oblivion duplication it was fun crashing my friends game over and over again

Attached: 1562403211128.gif (200x155, 671K)

The reason why is the best kind of stupid too: doors do 1 damage (per frame?) when swinging to keep NPCs from door stucking you. However, this was killing the NPC that would open that door too often and softlocking playtesters, so they made it do -1 damage instead.

Attached: apgame 2018-05-17 15-23-11-82.png (1680x1050, 2.48M)

>Halo 2 Butterfly and Super bounces
>GTA IV swingset
>Gears of War Kung fu backflip
>The games known as Sonic adventure 1 & 2
>CoD series elevators
>TF2 on release/current console state out of map sentry spots
to name a few

Attached: 747jIcC.jpg (960x540, 122K)

Attached: Fallout 3 physics2.webm (500x414, 2.29M)

They even brought it back for Days Gone. Not to mention the game takes place in the same universe as Syphon Filter.

>and this is to go a level beyond boneitis

>>GTA IV swingset
Even better if you have a companion with you and hear them freak out, drunk or sober

Attached: Building QPU speed.webm (960x538, 2.96M)

>Jak II
>Start up the intro cutscene
>Take the disc out of the PS2
>Put it back in
>Game starts back up again and the cutscene is gone, Jak spawns into a level
>You are now on sentinel beach from the first game

Attached: 1510885276038.jpg (406x480, 10K)

Attached: fallout gravity hammer.webm (731x441, 2.86M)

that's crazy

Attached: 1561238817693.jpg (447x472, 31K)

Attached: 1557225882419.webm (720x404, 694K)

Is fable 3 worth a playthrough? I know its not seen as a good game but curious if it has anything worthwhile.

Spell weaving seems to be an interesting addition from what I've heard, I've never played it my self.