Past a certain age, a man watching anime, playing video games, and not having a serious career can be a bad thing

Past a certain age, a man watching anime, playing video games, and not having a serious career can be a bad thing.

Attached: martin-hart.jpg (1206x723, 61K)

Making shit threads that pile up with the rest of the garbage can also be a bad thing.

A bad thing for 'whom' though

I'm only 22 leave me alone

This episode hit a little too close to home.

What if you don't watch anime, only watch youtubery about video games and genuinely want to cease existing?

Attached: T9EwWCFV.jpg (512x512, 38K)

society.

For themselves and their family and the government and children.

If you don't have 1 uni degree/good job/ or you live with your parents you already fell behind

>Janny Tranny gets triggered by lovin monster wifes and delete the thread
>Bara faggotry still there

What if I don't watch anime but the other things fit me?

False

not if I can manipulate time and space around me

Attached: Avengers-3-Infinity-War-Thanos-Gauntlet-Poster.jpg (798x420, 46K)

for a lot of people these days there's no alternative

>not having a serious career
This is the only point you're right, if you can't support yourself and are still living at home after a certain point something's wrong
But having hobbies is fine

FROM THE DUSTY MASON

I have a career so I'm good

Only 33 percent of millennials even have a house man, the housing market is fucking trash

How fucked am I then?
30 year old
don't have a job
don't know how to drive
don't know how to talk to people, have mental breakdons every time that subject comes up
don't have any friends or a social life
depressed and tried to kill self once

My career is only for funding my ability to play video games and watch anime.

>and not having a serious career
I'm an attorney and do both. Next thread.

Get a license, provided it’s america they only make your drive around the parking lot and park that’s it. I got mine at 19

I have a serious career and do both.

dis nigga

Attached: 1529458351648.gif (415x311, 2.22M)

why should a man seek to work his entire life?

user get your license, such a huge confidence booster, it's how those chad faggots at 19 felt cool whipping in their shitty civics.

Same. I've been realizing I play video games to decompress from my dumb job and should maybe use them as guideposts to find my way to a better life. For instance I love farming sims, Monster Hunter, and crafting and fishing minigames- maybe I should set up a very small homestead to experiment with these ideas IRL instead of keeping these desires confined to digital outlets

This and it makes it easy to socialize at least for me, if I’m feeling nothing clicking or I’m just standing around I can go home in my own. Rather than waiting around for my parents like I used too.

>Yea Forums is so filled with tasteless and humorless underage retards that this turned into a shitty meta thread with a bunch of unironic teenagers bemoaning the perceived inadequacies of their existence instead of a true detective thread

Attached: 1549731169628.jpg (1277x719, 112K)

*easier not easy

Good thing im still young

And I give a shit why?

Attached: 21-kermit-tea.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1419x946, 65K)

I don’t even watch television I come here to talk to fellow anons and sometimes give out advice. I have rarely seen actual in-depth discussion about films of shows on this board. Besides shitposting or complaining about sjws or twitter screencaps.

me too

>actual in-depth discussion
Ask me how I know you're a redditor.