So when does it get hard?

so when does it get hard?
I've been steam rolling everything so far, just beat the mystery niggas and arrived at the spider boss

Attached: bloodborne.png (780x439, 253K)

If you learned parrying never

deep enough in the dungeons and at the dlc

ooo, we got a badass over here

It doesn't, even in the DLC. Just KirkSmash everything. Play Sekiro if you want hard.

if you have the mechanics down it won't get very hard. new game + is the difficulty it should have been

The spider is a pain in the ass, but beyond that? I had little trouble. The first hunter is a pretty good challenge.

Early game

Father Gascoigne is the hardest thing they throw at you in this game not counting Chalice Dungeons

Make sure to do all the NPC stuff before beating the spider boss because you can't do it after

Okay but are you having fun?

Not this shit again. Spider is unironically the easiest boss in the game.

It's streamlined souls for the masses. What did you expect?

Playing Bloodborne for the first time after just having beat Sekiro, so far Bloodborne is harder due to having tougher areas that can’t be cheesed with stealth. Although I’m only at the spider, the bosses in both games are pretty easy. There was a difficulty spike at the beginning of each (Gascoigne and Butterfly), but after beating those no boss took me more than 3 tries in either game

He is, but the icicle thing can sometimes one-shot you randomly

Same impression I had. Gascoigne and Butterfly fucking destroyed me but everything else was smooth sailing after that, except for Defiled Pthumerian and Defiled Amygdala.

Cursed rotted fetid chalice dungeons.
The difficulty of these games are overstated. Once you figure them out and the click they become /comfy/

It literally can't hit you if you're running and there's clear tell when she's preparing it.

The challenge comes more from getting worn down while exploring every nook and cranny for items rather than the boss fights.

Defiled Amygdala was just pure bullshit. I couldn't be bothered anymore at that point so i just summoned the npc there.

The chalice dungeon version is harder you're in a cramped room with all the spiders and he's more aggressive

It doesn't. It's the easiest souls game by a mile.

That's the one I was referring to. Chalice Dungeons were bullshit. That one Pthumerian Queen achievement took me as long as 100%ing the main game + the DLC to get.

>when does it get hard
Well, considering it's a console only title, whenever the framerate drops from 22 to 5 or so like it does during some fights.

if you've ever played a souls game it doesn't get hard, the dlc is a fun challenge though

If you didnt feel like Papa G was hard at all, the game probably won't ever get too bad for you. Ebrietas / orphan or something are harder but if nothing has challenged you at all, they'll be minor challenges. Nothing too bad.

Ebrietas or Logarius might wreck your shit depending on your playstyle. Other than them I can't see you struggling with any of the others coming up. Some shit in the chalice dungeons is arguably the toughest if you're going for full completion.

From games aren't hard, retard

Orphan of Kosm
Defiled Amy
Laurence
Ludwig
Try beating them solo if you're so great

Bloodborne is not hard. It’s challenging.

Attached: 089C142A-66F8-4389-A273-34BE34473FD5.jpg (680x661, 52K)

All Souls games are easy once you understand how to play. I don't get why this is even bait, or why it gets replies in the first place.