After the dumpster fire that was Yakuza 6, this pretty good

After the dumpster fire that was Yakuza 6, this pretty good.

Attached: Judgment.jpg (775x960, 650K)

>Dumpster fire
Don't be so fucking dramatic. It was just a 6/10

6 was fucking god-awful.
Even worse than Western 3.

No it wasn't you drama queen. It was still an okay game. Just because the series is damn great doesn't mean a not-so-great games become awful. They're just "okay". Things can be "not as good" without being "God-awful".
Have you PLAYED an awful game? I have, Yakuza 6 isn't one of them.

Yakuza 6 is a downright awful game. Stop being a series apologist.

Stop being a fucking retard that thinks shit can't be neutral or grey. Something that isn't excellent isn't automatically garbage. Games aren't built on this scale of "If it's not perfect, it's shit". There are tons of games that are just in the middle area of "playable, somewhat enjoyable, but not great" and Y6 is one of those.

It was garbage. You're just too much of a fanboy to admit it. It was the worst possible send-off for Kiryu. I'm done arguing with you.

6 is really bad.

>You're just too much of a fanboy to admit it.
I'm too much of a fanboy to admit a game is "okay"? When did being realistic and not basing my opinions on a game based on the highs of the series and, instead, on its own mean that? You're the fanboy for thinking the series has to be 9s and 10s to not be a 2.

I was bad. Get the fuck over it and stop derailing the thread.

Don’t bother arguing with him my dude.

It was bad.

>I was bad
Kek

I liked Yakuza 6 user, what are you gonna do about it?

Attached: 1542987526945.png (1457x1080, 729K)

pity you

Judgment is really good ( miss the karaoke tho) y6 was also fun just not the best

OP is a fucking faggot who derailed his own thread by adding a stupid fucking comment for another game he didn't like instead of just focusing on talking about Judgement. What a little shithead who can't accept people have different tastes.

Shit thread. Faggot OP.

Attached: 61357529.jpg (600x600, 49K)

IIRC there is no karaoke because the Japanese VA is a legitimate singer, so they probably didn't want to pay for the rights or whatever.

Yakuza 6 might have been a bad yakuza game but then I see on the grand scheme of AAA garbage that Ubisoft, Bestheda or Activision shits out.
Maybe the game where I fight an amateur baseball team who is also a yakuza group and fight a Korean guy in the middle of a sex party ain't that bad.

>I was bad.
Nah, I'd say you were a 6/10. Not bad, but not great either.

he is both an actor and a singer but more of an actor (one of the most popular ones in Japan).

>secondaries defending 6

Attached: 1323028063892.jpg (600x600, 68K)

>Gets BTFO so now he has to pretend to be a different person who doesn't understand the concept of mediocrity
Nobody else is this retarded. It's not gonna work.

At least Ubishit makes new worlds to explore, unlike Rehashurocho.

It was bound to happen, and was predicted.

I see your point but then I see the variety of stuff to do on an average ubishit compared to Reashurocho even between games I'd still much rather be in Kamurocho again.

>Unironically defending Ubisoft to shit on a game just because everyone's saying it's "not that bad", not even that it's "great"

Attached: 38u18293741.jpg (540x668, 37K)

fantastic game

Attached: 1562090145482.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

I'm defending their ability to at least come up with new worlds to explore. I couldn't care less about 6. I'm hoping ShinRGG has new cities.

I'm not OP. I just find it funny how absolutely devistated you were to see someone call 6 bad. There are a lot of people out there who think it was less than mediocre. Your opinion isn't the final one. You just made the mistake of getting upset and having a cry for half a thread over an opinion.

Don't bother. The fanbase is so sensitive now. You can't even call 3 bad anymore without being name-called.