Do you prefer to play as a selfish or as a selfless character?

Do you prefer to play as a selfish or as a selfless character?

Attached: 1479996511849.jpg (800x566, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/dltIbiu.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to pair them up with each other.

Selfness is a spook.

>selfness
iq is a spook

All women are whores.
Fuck off incel.

one on left deserves to be mating pressed into submission until becomes one on right

>calls others incels
>thinks all women are whores
>>>/r9k>

Attached: SEETHING.png (515x494, 462K)

Right is the superior choice.

The first post really is the best post.

Attached: 1554141311673.jpg (600x586, 48K)

Both are shit choices
>Lazy ass girl
>Muh mommy wife who doesn't want you doing anything.

Attached: 1428361938470.gif (300x215, 2M)

Both are garbage. Left is a lazy shit, right is for over-dependents who want a mother more than a relationship
Left is better though, because you are being rewarded for doing an enjoyable and productive activity, whereas right is just being a freeloader

Here's a superior Left vs Right

Attached: 1560533412633.jpg (1993x1414, 417K)

if you choose left you are a certified cat owner

>>Muh mommy wife who doesn't want you doing anything.
she wants you to hug her though

>Sudden desire to dick the left into submission and turn them into the right
Is there something wrong with me?

>men today are so love-starved that they find hugging lewd

Attached: 1468711567775.gif (170x170, 1.69M)

Right lets you seize the means of production and receive rewards regardless of whether or not you worked for it. She's the intellectual's choice.

Tough choice, but I choose right.

>Have girl on right teach you to cook
>Take turns making meals for eachother

Attached: 1561923415276.png (320x320, 90K)

i'd rather be hugged than give a hug to the point where i would gladly cook for her

>He doesn't know how to cook already
2bqhwy (two be quite honest with you) i'm not sure how you're going to make it.

>he wants a girl with desirable personality traits
Spotted the incel.

Attached: 1312247090923.jpg (333x493, 34K)

I get turned on by a girl simply recognizing my existence

left because your daughter rapes you

Selfless hero type first time, ruthless mercenary type second time.

Roll for you girl

Attached: 324235345.png (1310x1920, 1.28M)

The mindset of a cuck ladies and gentlemen, you get to see it in action.

Attached: 1355102913511.jpg (300x300, 18K)

have sex

>0
such is life

Attached: 1360463106653.jpg (620x720, 76K)

I'm not rolling and I'm taking Osaka!

Osaks is CUTE !!

first post patrician post

>Lazy ass girl
fact
>Muh mommy wife who doesn't want you doing anything
opinion

cute lesbian couple

i am replying to this post to show my utter hatred and for no other purpose. obviously

1 or 3 please

3 is superior

sure

Women are supposed to be mothers and motherly user.
Just like you are supposed to be earning enough money for your family and protecting them.

But I want a Sendai girl

just had it a month ago. sorry incel

Right is shit, left is a hundred times better

Attached: Kyoko.jpg (453x704, 42K)

The difference is that a woman is supposed to be motherly to your children, not to you, because you're not a fucking child. You're a pathetic manchild who needs to grow up

Osaka?

Have the second girl put on the pantyhose of the first girl and we'll have a deal.

>he's so insecure in his ability to trust people he's in a relationship with that any forms of gratitude beyond that which caters to his base needs and/or with minimal effort on his part is viewed as a pretext to cuckoldry
Dare I say it, but this is the mindset of an incel

Attached: 1558075316881.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

Yes, they are submissive to you and take care of the housework like cooking while showing you affection.
You can take care you your wife and her boyfriend if you want though.

cringe and un-Tominopilled

aaaaaaaaaaa

This sounds like you projecting. in the past only the man had to work and when he came home the wife had dinner ready.

GIVE ME KOBE OR GIVE ME DEATH

>The difference is that a woman is supposed to be motherly to your children, not to you
Why can't she be motherly to both? What precludes her from doing so?

based

YES

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-07 1562559542994 png (PNG Image, 1310 × 1920 pixels).png (457x599, 160K)

I bet you think you own your wife's vagina too.

Well he is right though.

Attached: file.png (606x150, 7K)

>Why can't she be motherly to both? What precludes her from doing so?
It makes her vagina drier than the Sahara.

Source?

A woman that wont cook for you is trash

Osaka I'm coming home

sorry cuck but not only am i not a dude but i quite literally cucked a dude in january. he had been trying to have his gf "experiment" with other women and encouraged her to do things with me. That turned into me fucking her behind his back and romantically seducing her to the point where she was sending me loving text messages every night while in bed with him.

Needless to say he threatened to kill me when he went through her phone like the insecure cuck boy he was a few months later.

I want to cheat on right with the left and then watch right cry when she finds out.

>hug girl on right for meal
>give meal to girl on left and ditch girl on right
easy

Attached: 1498134007211.png (264x191, 10K)

Sir, you should seek professional help over your odd fantasies.

Selfless 90% of the way through and then at the last second I backstab everybody

not sure if delusional or cope

Ask any woman. No literally, any woman at all. Your mother, your sister, ask them if they feel sexually attracted to a man who wants to be mothered. With one caveat, that she's not also a pedophile.

>he thinks i could come up with something like that

nah. the worst thing is they are in a band together and still going. i wonder what would happen if their fans knew i cucked the lead singer

>Hug as a reward
Nips are truly cucked.

Yes, motherly is another word for submissive.
Women naturally want to dominated by their man, that's why you see them running back to guys that beat them on a regular basis over the soft boys that comfort them.

>Your mother, your sister, ask them if they feel sexually attracted to a man who wants to be mothered.
just asked 20. not one of them said yes. you have no idea how women think user, they mostly like confident self sufficient men

yikes

Post manboobs and malding head.

Selfless girls are shit and extremely bland.

Attached: 1204321376859.jpg (1024x811, 64K)

imagine larping this hard on a shitty anime forum lmao

i.imgur.com/dltIbiu.jpg

here is the last time i posted my tits on Yea Forums

I think you're confused about who you're responding to, I was arguing the point you just made.

>not cooking with the girl on the right
Missing out on some top tier bonding opportunities

tokyo sluts

rolling for fukuoka

Congrats, you've given her a 9 month+ reason to do nothing.

I want to cook WITH the girl on the right

let's see how this goes

t. BPD

This is embarrassing dude.

let's see

124 or 6 please

I'm okay with Osaka too I suppose

who are you quoting? it's a factual statement

haha yes, nice projection and well memed my friend, upboated
You can have your doormats, I don't want them anyway

Fuck off, she's mine

>love cooking
>love spoiling people
gimme leftie

Attached: 1542084010808.jpg (850x1063, 263K)

I want to cock the girl on the right

cant trust it, need new pic

i will only take the time to post a new pic if you faggots to agree to never post on Yea Forums ever again

thanks for confirming

These threads make me feel like most people here grew up with abusive and neglectful single mothers.

These threads make me feel like most people here grew up with abusive and neglectful single mothers.

You should learn how to use image search in the future dude.

I get very serious and focused when I cook. I hate cooking WITH people because unless they're also professionals they invariably take that as me being an angry bully.

I worked as a chef for eight years in a busy kitchen and I've never managed to break my asshole-mode attitude in the kitchen since.

those are quite literally my breasts you incel and im willing to prove it if you will agree to never post here again

Left, I wanna lay my head on her full tummy after.

Attached: bog.jpg (878x750, 119K)

women can't be lesbian
its just a disorder or a phase
all women love getting dicked
now go dilate bitch

>I can't be bothered
Is this phrase not condescending or arrogant to most other people? Especially if you're asking someone to do something and they give you that as a response.

>that 1 minute difference between posts
>doubleposting to get double attention
Fuck off attention whoring incel

So you were complaining about your manboobs last year then?

Girl on the right deserves a mating press with lots of kissies and hand holdies as a thank you for dinnies.

>women cant possibly be gay
>cock is too delicious how could they ever not love cock
>wtf its literally not possible to not love taking and pleasing dick its just so yummy

Go be gay somewhere else

Cute...

Attached: 1552585691414.gif (500x281, 94K)

No, he was obviously fishing for compliments on his transition last year.

>dinnies
Cringe

>its not possible for someone else to have saved my pic that i posted in 2017 in a XV-Kun thread specifically to BTFO him when he kept sperging out that every person replying to him was named Matt

Newfag stop posting and lurk more. you dont even know who xv kun is do you?

>30-year-old virgin male posts blushing anime girl gif

I like to pretend my character is a goody two-shoes until shit gets real and then immediately cowards out.

>month long dry-spell
kek. what a cuck

I would love to have a spoiling contest with the girl on the right to see which one of us can spoil the best, with it eventually coming down to lots of raw nakadashi sex!

Spoken like a true beta incel

Look either you can drop the attitude RIGHT NOW or I will take matters into my own hands. DONT TICK ME OFF

Attached: IwM78gl.jpg (600x540, 34K)

Cooking is the cornerstone of a healthy relationship. without it everything breaks down.

Original post that matches timestamp goes back to a guy posting hormone tits.
So there would have never been more than one girl involved in the story either way.

oh boi Osaka pls

>Do you prefer to play as a selfish or as a selfless character?
This is a fun idea.

Morality systems in vidya are sucky. Being "Good" or being "Bad" just boils down to what kind of story you want to follow and doesn't really carry any personal weight. Plus rewards for either side influence you. It becomes less about being a good person for the sake of being good an more about getting the holy sword of orphan saving or whatever. Or killing an orphanage for 1000 gold and bad karma. I think an ideal game "Morality" system should move away from the idea of good choices and bad choices. It should be "Selfless" vs "Selfish". Do a selfish thing for rewards and hurt the in game world, or do a selfless thing, work harder, help the in game world.

Just a tangent. pic unrelated.

Attached: 1554661007341.jpg (910x1200, 455K)

KYS

the selfish one is hotter

Girl on right is the best wife material. Imagine everyday going back home from work the first thing what greets you is smell of homemade dinner and second thing what greets you is that girl waiting for hug.

No you. Eat a dick. Fuck you. Fart your own ass out. Also suck penis.

pic unrelated.

Attached: 1550803078300.png (443x484, 157K)

Not only we don't care about your sexual/emotional relationships but also this enters in the category of "I choose Things That Never Happened for $300".

Go fuckg yourself weeb

What makes me a beta incel for wanting to impregnate a 2d schoolgirl?

The best is girl A who will turn into girl B after you fuck her but only for a day.
Girls who love you and encourage you to try to take care of them and in return spoil you.
I MISS HER SO MUCH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1558849796668.jpg (468x480, 78K)

dont toast the roast

>rollshit

Incels gonna incel

I agree fellow egotist. Bathing and going to work is also a spook.
As long as mom can give us our tendies, we are truly enlightened individuals.

holy moley you are one kooky fucker

Attached: 1550484800763.png (961x287, 109K)

>all those posts against the right side
Is your ego really so great that you can't enjoy some pampering from the woman you love?
Motherly characteristics are very desirable in a woman, especially if you want to start a family. You take care of making money in work and she takes care of household duties and your mental health after you return home.
Anyone who would prefer that lazy slob on the left have no idea how relationships actually work and they just want someone to fuck.

I smell a roastie

Attached: waluigi-crouching.png (1280x1114, 604K)

cope

lol you stole this from that image from /r9k/ a few years back.

great callback, though.

do 2d girls make you feel inadequate? I mean, why else would you care what some randos on the internet look at?

How it works is you come home and donate to her stream and hope no one cuts you off with a bigger one before she can say your name.

Imagine being some fag that doesn't have his dick wet every night

People have been brainwashed by the "if you want anything out of a relationship besides sex you just want a mommy" shit that's being pushed because a lot of modern women do not want to provide anything in relationships.

>Supposed to be
Imagine my shock

juck fannies gib 8

You sound like a tremendous faggot with horrible taste user. Mommyfags are betas who deserve the rope

Attached: Kyoko2.jpg (480x360, 14K)

It's gotten to the point where you are not supposed to expect sex out of it either.
Also why do all these 30 something single women keep killing themselves in ever increasing number?

They don't, they try for attention. Men are the one with shocking suicide rates.

>Play selfish character
>"Hey stranger my son has been kidnapped by amazons pls save him."
>"No, that in no way benefits me, you see, morality is a spook invented by society in order to pressure people into serving each other to avoid being shamed. Unfortunately for you, sweety, I am not bound by silly notions such as that."
>*Walks away to be a random merchant NPC in the selfless protagonist's adventure"

Only op ones are mine

Basically this. Even the hint of responsibility or effort for women in a relationship is met with muh mommy fetish. Just like in every other aspect of life, women expect to just get handed everything to them without doing anything for it.

neither. left is an egotistical whore and right is too perfect to be trustworthy. actual relationships are push and pull affairs, not trophy wife fantasies or beta nightmares.
left but only because i haven't read right yet

Attached: bro.jfif.jpg (1536x2048, 600K)

Girl on the right is the kind that always wants to go out and do shit, I'll take left and we just eat shitty frozen food in our underwear for the rest of our lives.

This is peak comfy.

First playthrough selfless
Second playthrough selfish
Third playthrough genocidal maniac

fpbp

Attached: 891d3af9e318454b398c725bddafc85ea1ea03f3.png (917x490, 207K)

left
I only trust my own cooking

Right because then she can teach you how to cook for her as well.

Fucking faggot.

Osaka get

There's no indication left would be any more satisfied with that lifestyle than right. Sorry user, you're going out whether you like it or not.

I like to play as the smelly old fat balding japanese man

roooooolllllll

Guys how do you pronounce the following letters

I C U P

I feel bad playing selfish

India Charlie Uniform papa

this meme is true

Attached: 1517728535845.png (1669x1176, 2.92M)

rip

based and redpilled

Attached: Screenshot (121).png (848x909, 1.1M)

not really into yuri but this is undeniably good

you're right about right but honestly if I had a girl like that I'd be willing to "go out and do shit," it's impressive how much just having someone love you can change ya

That would create a perpetuum mobile or OTP