Been considering going back to play some games i missed out on. Ocarinia of Time is one of the first on the list...

Been considering going back to play some games i missed out on. Ocarinia of Time is one of the first on the list. Im wondering should i actually give it a shot or just skip it for the other stuff i have on my list?

Attached: The_Legend_of_Zelda_Ocarina_of_Time_box_art.png (220x160, 58K)

Play it faggot it's not that long of a game. Do you need me to change your diaper to you fucking indecisive faggot.

Definitely play it. Could get it done in a weekend if you go at a decent pace/aren't an autistic speedrunner

It'a a great game. Play it. Avoid spoilers.

the 3ds remake is definitely superior, play it on citra and it looks beautiful. they dumbed down the water temple a little bit but it's still the better version, the 64 version has not visually aged well at all.

Already know a good deal about the game including spoilers.

souless NPC poster

played it for first time last year. play it, it's aged really well.

Play it, then play Master Quest, then play OOT Randomizer.

I play it at least once per year

Of course go back and play it OOT best zelda game imo

Play the N64/Gamecube version if you don't mind low poly graphics and want more of a challenge. Get the 3DS version for portability.

Try to play it blind without using a guide/wiki.

Play while drunk.

No, what he says is what happens when you get a clue and act rational instead of giving in to bleeding heart nostalgia. OOT3D is not only graphically better than the original N64 release but also it fixes plenty of bugs, Gameplay feels a lot smoother with dual screen and corrects pacing issues

As much as i'd love to do that i have... a lot of catching up to do. I haven't played Majoras mask, or finished Twilight Pinrcess. Never touched a pikmin game, nor any of the metroid prime series.

maybe ill come back to it though.

Not a bad idea honestly

I don't own a 3ds and it would be really pricey to buy one. I own the gamecube version and plan to play it on there.

Play it.
Keep things simple.
Pick a nice controller. Xbox is fine.
Emulate the n64 rom on your PC.
That will give you a great framerate at max resolution, and you can decide if you care about widescreen or not.

I own a nice GameCube controller and an adapter to go with it. Planned on doing it on a Gamecube emulator. Unless there is a major difference between the two versions.

Go play Pikmin 1 right now. You can finish it in like 3 hours.

Oh shut up. There are plenty of tangible improvements in the 3DS version, like the improved framerate and animations, an extra item slot, Iron Boots and Hover Boots now being equippable items, etc.

Play it on Citra if you can.

You will be happier on an n64 emulator. Way better frame rate.

Oot 3d is one of the best remakes/masters ever made

I have a really good computer, been playing through Super Mario SunShine and it runs flawlessly, and the little test i had with OOT (Before i began debating if i should play it or not) it ran great as well.

The Game Cube ports of OoT and MM are pretty underwhelming. The Wii's Virtual Console versions run better than those ports and have the added bonus on not having load times for saving and starting up the game.