Pikmin 3 port confirmed by Sabi

This just in on Sabi's server

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-235812_Discord.jpg (1080x193, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bKn0Rq74oKk?t=255
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>OH MY GOD IM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR PORTS! THEY ARE MY FAVORITE! IM HOPING FOR MY WIFES BOYFRIEND TO GET ME THIS FOR CHRISTMAS!

and it will be the barometer for whether or not pikmin 4 gets finished. if it doesn't sell the series is canned forever. lame.

>skip garbage buy bigger garbage

Would seriously buy it just to play 3 for another 200 hours with the gamepad garbage removed.

Okay but where the FUCK is Metroid Prime Trilogy

Attached: 82b.jpg (800x648, 197K)

cool thanks for telling us about your discord server dumb faggot

Nobody bought a Wii U so these are basically new games.

OP is probably Sabi lol. Fucking cuck

isnt he the one with a C&D?

>he bought a Wii U
I shiggy diggy

Attached: Adachi_walking.gif (292x418, 70K)

how does it work without the wii u game pad map that was essential to plan out routes and coordinate the three different captains

ye dumbass is breaking the c&d

is 3 better than 2?

You make it work like a map screen in any non Wii-U game.

based sabi

BREAKING NEWS, FAMOUS LEAKER SABI KILLED IN MYSTERIOUS TRAFFIC ACCIDENT
NINTENDO DENIES ANY INVOLVEMENT

Depends on what you want out of the series, 3 is like a really polished 1 with more meat to it. It lacks 2's difficulty and dungeons and is back to being about playing it over and over again to beat it faster and faster. Also the challenge maps are actually fun and worth replaying.

only boomers care about pikmin, prove me wrong

Based erenCHAD

Attached: 1543235218345.jpg (587x501, 116K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS WIND WAKER, TWILIGHT PRINCESS, OR ANY EASY TO PORT VIRTUAL CONSOLE GAME?!

in ya momma booty hole

Has he gone OH MY SPINAL FLUID yet?

This, I will retire my Wii U (unless it's to play Wii games or multiplats) once I get those two

Attached: e5f79f653c60cb176bd485ce34134648b713c716r1-2048-2048v2_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

>Release new original games on a new original console
>no one gives a shit
>Release ports on a derivative console
>WHERES MY ONIONS MILK?

LMAO

What do you guys think of Pikmin 2?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (265x375, 24K)

fuckin dope

one of my favorite games of all time

daily reminder that sabi is a tranny
proof: youtu.be/bKn0Rq74oKk?t=255
skip to 4:15 to hear """"""""""her""""""""" talk

Best Pikmin, but for some reason Miyamoto hates it.

I will play it

I never got to play 2 or 3

But as a kid when i played the first game... It intoduced heavy feelings of guilt. I hated seeing those little ghosts of my smushed pikmin.

Probably why i never finished the game. But I will settle the score. I am an adult now.

>X is a tranny
Who gives a fuck.

dilate

What the fuck? Pikmin 3 was a rare example of how the gamepad can work well. Adding a new level of micromanaging by setting the characters to autorun while examining the map was fantastic.

Is this fags track record as good as Zell's? Speaking of has Zell said anything on fagEra since the Feb Direct?

>but for some reason Miyamoto hates it.

Because it's good.

>Nintendo presented us with their statement that "We at Nintendo have no idea what happened to Sabi and deny any involvement", which was strange because they contacted us to tell us this