I don't get it

Attached: e2c699e8342598d196bb2b07b4aa1896524a020b.jpg (616x353, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gamecube/562551-killer7/faqs/38193
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suda "if I make it shitty people will think it's deep" 51 strikes again

How many layers of Suda are you on, my dude?

>strikes again
>14 years ago

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gamecube/562551-killer7/faqs/38193
Here's an ancient close reading style breakdown of Killer7 from gamefags in which the author argues the game is a meditation on how badly post WWII Japan has been messed up by American culture. There's probably a bunch of holes you can poke in his essay, and I haven't reread it in years, but I found it worthwhile when I was playing Killer7 back in the day.

Attached: Bombing+hiroshima+is+what+got+us+here+in+the+first+_e21758574ee439cde7d3c506806a0215.jpg (1090x645, 103K)

Japan and America are about to nuke eachother or some shit. Of course most of this is just Kun Lan being a dick because he and Harman start wars for shits and giggles.

Only brainlets attempt to understand it

FOUR

it's basically a totally unhinged dude going on a rant about the geopolitical and cultural relations between the united states and japan post wwii and the role of propaganda in the formation of our identities or something like that

Attached: 1561017023524.jpg (640x640, 54K)

you're

FUCKED

THIS IS TOO EASY

I'm only 1-and-a-half stages in (I went the complete wrong way and had to backtrack to get the Water Ring and then back again so I was done for the night shortly after) but I think I get the gist of the plot after that 2D animated exposition dump. There was a radical shift towards world peace, but what terrorism exists is some Chaotic Evil shit, so only top-tier assassins can handle it.

I've also picked up by now that Garcian is mentally ill and the other killers are his split personalities just based on the first stage. The extent of what's real and what's is in his head isn't totally clear yet, though.

Also, I like the gameplay a lot. I still need to get better at scanning and I can't seem to make Kevin useful yet, but it's a really neat spin on rail shooters with what I assume are light Resident Evil vibes (but I'm not really an RE guy so I don't really know). My only complaint is that the game kind of assumes that I immediately read every single bit of info from Iwazaru in Harman's room; I had no fucking clue Coyote could Super Jump.

Attached: 1539981772858.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

me in the middle

>DUDE KAMIKAZE ENEMIES THAT ARE INVISIBLE LMAO!

Seriously, I want to like this game but some of the enemies are bullshit. Atleast Killer is Dead was fun to play.

Boo hoo, every country in the world has been fucked up due to WW2's aftermath.

The game is 3+ plots simultaneously playing out and the game often doesn’t make it clear which one you’re following.

Literally just scan and they're not invisible, plus you hear a distinct sound cue whenever any are close by.

Bros, I don't know if this is the right thread, but should I hold out for a port of No More Heroes 1 and 2 to the Switch? Apparently that could happen.

How hard is
>Hear laughter
>Scan

Rarely will an enemy be RIGHT in your face.

I know, it's still annoying at times.

Dude, just go for the ride. It doesn't matter if nothing makes sense. The game is extremely fun.

I feel like a collection is likely given that they were both two consoles ago.

You're right, but there are definitely moments where they are RIGHT in your face or coming at an angle where you need to aim in a weird spot quickly. They're like 1 in every 30 or so enemy encounters but they can be a bitch.

Yes, and I remembered this being the case in rare moments. The game has SOME bullshit, but it's mostly something you just have to get used to.

Honestly, I find the waver mechanic to be more annoying than enemy placement - I have to imagine it's WAY easier to aim on PC than console.

With Nintendo's obsession with porting games to their newer consoles, there's a good chance; however they're both fantastic games and I would rather you play them sooner so. . . .

>Boo hoo, every country in the world has been fucked up due to WW2's aftermath.
...Yeah, and they are allowed to make games about it too. I think if you're the only country that has ever been straight up nuked you're probably allowed to make art about what it has done to your culture. Not sure what your point is, to be h my senpai.

Kevin's best strength is in later chapters where his invisibility lets him bypass some heaven smiles cause it makes him invincible until he attacks or moves into a new room, and how his aim doesn't waver, allowing you to hit weakpoints much easier.

kaede is the most FUN

Attached: Screenshot (186).png (1366x768, 448K)

How the fuck do you play this shit with kbm

>...Yeah, and they are allowed to make games about it too

Unless you're Germany, then you're not allowed to even think about WW2 or Hitler.

I took a look at the kbm button layout and just plugged a controller instead (even though I hate aiming with controllers)

Pretty sure everyone clowns on Germany about that; I think actual Germanbros just pirate Wolfenstein. What was your point again?

why was kun lan dressed as iwazaru in target06?

Attached: 1558608374537.png (382x390, 142K)

..........and here's why that's a good thing!

Dolphin exists, though I never set up wiimotes for it. Haven't tried NMH1/2, but every other game I've tried runs great on it, so give emulation a try. There's also been a PS3 port of NMH1 with better graphics.

No More Heroes 2 runs really good on Dolphin because it supports the classic controller.
NMH1 Is kinda impossible to get working 100%

>Killer8 mode
>die in one hit
>Can't see weak points at all
>Objective is to max out one of the characters ASAP
What's the trick here if I can't aim? Just farm enemies with predefined weak spots?

>NMH1 Is kinda impossible to get working 100%
Is that all due to wiimote emulation? I've never set it up for motion/pointing controls so I don't really know what people do for that.

The PS3 version of NMH sucks the controls are shit and they ruined the art style with the new graphics

Doesnt it also run at sub 30fps with screentearing compared to NMH1's 60-ish FPS with drops?

yes. the biggest issue is that it drops inputs when it drops frames, so you whiff attacks when the action is the most intense.

YOU WANNA DIE, HUH?!