Let's talk about Star Wars games

Let's talk about Star Wars games

Attached: 1527811271632.jpg (1019x761, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQIbz79bn7E&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=OIZuyxuWJWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MxwKKsBhRx4&t=7m20s
wegotthiscovered.com/tv/star-wars-knights-republic-tv-show-coming-connect-movie/
wegotthiscovered.com/tv/lucasfilm-dave-bautista-darth-bane-star-wars-show/
cosmicbook.news/disney-star-wars-backlash-galaxys-edge
youtu.be/_-rP5iqx6T8
youtube.com/watch?v=2WeX41WfOsY
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrjrFN3wOc
youtube.com/watch?v=zYE5dA5pE3w
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/battlefront button test/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd rather go jack off

OG Star Wars Battlefront games and the Lego games are the best games Stars Wars has ever done

force unleashed games were good

you better think about Twi'leks at least

Don't mind me, just the best star wars game ever made coming trough.

Attached: Rogue_squadron_2_Box.jpg (220x312, 35K)

I see no reason to bother with Jedi fallen order when I can play Outcast/Academy. Shame because I wanted it to be good, but that trailer and gameplay looks painfully medoicre and dull./

Attached: 20190417064018_1.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

>late 90s to early-mid 2000s brings tons of amazing Star Wars games
>Disney gets the rights
>Not a single good Star Wars game since then
Why is this allowed?

Chiss > Sith purebloods > red twileks > miris > etc.

Because Lucas didn't care about Star Wars anymore and wanted to make creepy Midsummer Night Jukebox musical fairy movie for his daughters. Which in retrospect is creepy when you know that the two female characters fall in love with their captors

That game is crazy fun. I think it still looks really good graphically even today.

It's almost as if Disney is utterly soulless or something

Disney even said that they are happy with how EA is handling star wars games

I mean apparently, motherfuckers are paying up to 12k in lootboxes on Battlefront 2 of all things, so yeah you'd be happy if you were a media monopoly

nu-battlefront is OK but could have been great

At least the TX-130 is cool

I feel like fucking a Chiss would be a dangerous game due to the fact their culture is all about "Respect and Power above all" and you'd either be humiliated, dead, or have to deal with a girl that'd have an existential crisis over the concept of empathy

I don't really care about Star Wars as an IP but I got Jedi Academy from the Steam Sale after hearing that it has high-quality combat.

I have played that SNES game and Battlefront 2 (PS2) and thought they were good however, and I've seen both Clone Wars shows (Genndy's is kino but the CG one was solid from what I had caught). Never seen a single one of the movies and don't plan to. I've seen Space Balls though.

Attached: 1470674528753.jpg (405x750, 69K)

EA can't put out the same amount of good games LucasArts could, let alone manage any of what they publish competently.

I miss good SW games

they changed a lot since release but for many people its too little too late. these greedy bastards should've had this game in its current state since launch.

did you like JA?

I think the new one looks stupid and I just want another kotor. Oh and ffs give the next mmo a better artsyle.

Haven't installed it yet, I bought like 11 games. Definitely interested in seeing how it feels though, I did like what gameplay webms I've seen floating around Yea Forums.

I downloaded so many Jedi Academy muliplayer maps it's not funny. Not even to fight jsut because the devs would add cool things like ahngout lounges and easter eggs.

I have 400 hours in BF2017

>tfw replaying KOTOR 2 and classic Battlefront 2 right now
Man, I forgot how godly these games were. And I forgot how much I hated the mission where you had to defend the archives from the Jedi faggots. FUCK Jedi.

Try out Knights of the Old Republic 2 as well if you want something a little more story heavy and lots of roleplaying.

Jedi Power Battles was awesome

It's almost like a military frontal assault against psychic future telling wizards with laser swords should be hard

Too bad the Jedi have no counter to a shotgun to the face.

>if you want something a little more story heavy and lots of roleplaying
I don't actually, but I'm aware the KOTOR games are great for those who do. I prefer action games so JA interested me after seeing some footage of a 3v1 fight. The mobility, the use of Force, the way that the lightsaber is just a one-hit kill, it seemed really interesting mechanically.

very solid game. be sure to look into the console commands to enable dismemberment when you finally get around to playing

>Literally the perfect counter to people with lightsabers
>You don't fight a single sith or an Order 66 level
These dudes really were saving the good stuff for Imperial Commando

Attached: 106097-star-wars-republic-commando-windows-screenshot-energy-shotgun.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

Thinking about it logically, wouldn't a projectile-based shotgun be a hard counter to any jedi? Most media makes it so they can't use the force to stop projectiles like that, so it seems like an ACP array gun or something similar would be OP as fuck

>playing kotor
>on easy so I can put all my points in charisma and persuasion
>become jedi and put my force points into mind dominate
>now stuck on dantooine with a dead party miles away and 1 hp left
>can't leave the zone without my party regrouping
>no saves to go back to
not looking good

Attached: 1540768405768.png (645x773, 96K)

>ACP array gun
It's the canon weapon used for Bounty Hunters to kill Jedi and the reason why Kylo Ren was hyped up to be "The ultimate Sith" due to the fact he's so good with the force he can stop projectiles, something the Emporer and Vader couldn't even do (Vader could only block or divert due to extensive Clone Wars experience).

I remember finally playing this a year ago
And holy fuck, it was the most fun i've had with a game for years. It's hard to explain, but it actually felt like a genuine star wars movie, or just... I don't know man, it was so fun and enthralling.
It was such an out of body experience, i've never been so sucked into a game before.

Attached: 20180702012928_1.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

are you a trandoshan in that picture?

>sequel never
>even if there was a sequel it would be soulless ea/disney shit
Shit hurts.

I was just thinking about how I've already played Force Unleashed, so why bother with Jedi: Fallen Order

>losing on easy
What the fuck

Surely you have medkits? Or lay a giant mine field and lure enemies in.

I think projectile weapons in general could present a soft-counter since either the projectile in question would either be vaporized or turn molten.

Attached: darthmauldead.webm (853x480, 2.84M)

>maul forgot about his secondary abilities
Classic, wonder if the online is still alive.

Exactly, meaning they can't reflect it back at you, nor can they block each shotgun pellet with their stick.

medkits all used up but you're right I might have some mines
it was going so well too

helpusobi 1
playermodel trandoshan

If you were playing as any other class aside from engineer during that mission you were wrong.

Oh my fucking god is there any way to rip all the dialogue from KOTOR yet
I fucking need those audio clips but I dont feel like playing through it all over again!!!!!

Attached: 1554622511083.png (800x673, 886K)

cool ty.

i dont think this kind of maneuver could be pulled off in the 2017 version. am i wrong? i dont think you can roll that far and fast and the lightsaber wielders dont really have to aim their slices because the game seems to do it for you when you are in enemey range.

what game is this?

its jedi academy

If it doesn't have a minimum of choices between the dark/light sides, it's shit.

I am reasonably sure that it isn't the 2017 version.

based, I'll buy it now

I'm interested in fallen order, actually excited. Heard they will let you customize your lightsaber and the gameplay looks similar to sekiro. Jedi outcast, kotor, and rogue squadron are the Holy Trinity to me. Story and world are important to me. Here's hoping for fallen order.

Attached: m31r7x9g7d831.jpg (3823x2672, 1.66M)

You couldn't have sounded any more like a fucking salesman trying to promote his shitty product.

There was going to be a sequel but it was cancelled before the first game even released.

Attached: Rogue_Leader_The_Story_of_LucasArts_096.jpg (2272x1704, 1.41M)

There should be a law that once a piece of media or form of entertainment has reached enough of a following or revenue it loses its rights to exclusivity.

Fuck these monopolies with EA and star wars, NFL etc...

how is that clone wars game and the ubisoft one with the twi'lek?

Just saying I'm hopeful. It's not out yet so who knows what's wrong with it. If it's shit, you don't have to buy the game. You can just complain on Yea Forums since nobody else will listen to you

They are like old men.

Played the DS version of Forged Alliance, which has the same subpar story, and I doubt the psp version could have really salvaged it with better gameplay.
The old clone wars game was fun. Sabertanks are sexy.

>The old (real) EU is dead and buried
>Every new Disney movie is worse than the last
>The only two real games we've gotten since the buyout were lootbox filled garbage
>New books are garbage except for maybe Lost Stars
>New comics are all shit except that Darth Vader one
>The force is female
>Original Star Wars nerds are misogynistic racists now

Please someone just shoot me in the fucking face

Attached: 1512977011171.gif (485x228, 2.41M)

>Just saying I'm hopeful
Nobody, and i repeat, NOBODY, on Yea Forums(nel) is "hopeful" for this game. Everyone who isn't a shill knows fallen order will suck, just like EAfront 1, EAfront 2, the various Star Wars mobile games EA has produced, and pretty much everything else relating to Disney Wars.

Attached: OTPTLegendsVidyaVSDisneyVidya.jpg (1728x2752, 1.17M)

Have both of you noticed Disney can't make any good alien races nor characters in the name of diversity?

I miss the good ones. I don't think any of them ever had good stories, but it was still fun to be in the setting.

Oh yes, i've noticed. Why do i think i made this image anyway?

Attached: OTPTAyysVSDisneyAyys.png (1728x2752, 3.87M)

>>The force is female

I thought the force was like two guys and a chick

Star Wars after RotJ was a mistake to begin with. I did admittedly enjoy a handful of the old Dark Horse comics, though.

They're made to be as bland/generic as possible to not upset any specific race.

I want to bleach my eyes now for how offensively bland that was. Thanks user.
The best part was GL getting away with his stereotypes to make beloved classics. When can he buy back the franchise now that the worst has come?

I finished the Jedi Knight Academy game again after many years but this time on the hardest difficulty thinking it would make the fights more complex, how wrong was I, having the enemies be able to use all the force spells at once while you're stuck to hot keys or scrolling through them, most of the fights by endgame had to be beaten by pure luck.

Still a good series, just play them at normal, no other game has been able to make a more entertaining light saber mechanic.

Attached: 1561851176761.png (760x661, 641K)

I just want a good vehicle game again, I am so sick with people trying to make force user OCs. I want ace combat with star wars vehicles with both on-planet and out of atmosphere missions, damn it.

Attached: 57412.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

Is this the KOTOR thread?

I miss basejk
We still have Movie Battles 2 tho

Attached: Home.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

Want to know a secret user?
Dice has the final build of OG battlefront 3 mostly completely, only needing touch ups for modern consoles. It's held hostage in the hands of EA, who probably won't release it because it would make them look bad.

The old EU has alot of good post RotJ stuff though. Such as:

The Thrawn Trilogy
The X-Wing Books/I Jedi
Dark Empire
The Jedi Knight Games
Etc.

i have a disdain for fags who haven't played jedi outcast

Movie battles 2 is impossible to get into with all the turbo virgins that play it

Dark Forces and Super Star Wars are great games
LucasArt is yet another victim of EA, although indirectly since their games turned to shit in the recent years

Attached: SNES_Super_Star_Wars__Return_of_the_Jedi_LucasArts_Screen_1.jpg (256x223, 10K)

Oh shit i still have that map in my JKA mod folder, in fact i have a ton of mods. I wonder if i should upload them.

I'm surprised we haven't had a Star Wars dogfight game since Rogue Squadron 3 with the amount if iconic space fights in the franchise, but then again, no hope for it with EA focusing on squeezing the franchise dry with the least amount of games created.

>Factor 5 wanted to make a Imperial Squadron game
>almost had the ok from lucasarts
>denied at the last moment because of legal issues

Attached: 1550899271955.png (500x340, 218K)

I'm not familiar with the X-Wing books, but the rest of those never did anything for me. Katarn is an ongoing contrivance to justify putting the player among different sets of Star Wars iconography, and Dark Empire has some nice art but an awful story.

LucasArts actually died during the hostile takeover. Assuming it's still around it's a husk only baring resemblance in name only.

>Movie Battles 2
tried to play this because of the saintmillion video, wish there were tutorials because idk the fuck im doing?

Attached: DceVBE4UQAAZOt8.jpg (768x1024, 136K)

They all suck, I'm sick of star wars, I wish it would just fuck off and die already.

Except this.

Attached: Three Mon Cal cruisers vs a SD.webm (640x480, 1.37M)

you either die a thousand deaths and get at least a couple of hundreds of hours to compete with the autists that play it 24/7 or you just get bodied over and over till you leave the server

Attached: 2a49l8xdwi631.jpg (768x960, 57K)

>Dark Empire has some nice art but an awful story.

Welp, get ready because it's basically what Episode 9 is going to be.

play wookie
fist stuff
???
profit

An awful story? Not much of a surprise.

I hate shitty 'victories' like this.

midgar_v2.... home.

Attached: 79c34b556ffc117038e1f24250488673a31019dd.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

One would think the Clone Wars setting would be ripe for an RTS, but nope. All we ever got were
>one expansion pack
>one mod
>a game mode in a Lego game

imagine a multiplayer lobby for Galactic conquest between you and your friends in a single lobby, designated commander(s) making tactical decisions such as moving fleets or making purchases. Woefully underrated.

doesnt get more HOME than this
youtube.com/watch?v=KQIbz79bn7E&t=2s

Attached: ub8.png (249x341, 170K)

fuck, nostalgia coming back, i'm crying

Attached: c1e9d54a8c849a85afbedd5fb82ca693c4e945f1.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

Why do you make me wish for things i know we'll never have
why do i get the feeling that i'm the only one who played this shit because of the ost
youtube.com/watch?v=OIZuyxuWJWQ

Attached: ccd3fee34993183dac69b11b86879beb7c2f5ec8.jpg (800x600, 39K)

Eh, I miss UT and maps you could actually mod
that was a big deal in late 90s/early 2000s PC gaming
I wish Quake engine made an actual comeback

youtube.com/watch?v=MxwKKsBhRx4&t=7m20s

>Official Star Wars page asked if you're a Rebel or an Imperial as a fun vs little thing.
>UMMMMM, LIKING THE EMPIRE MAKES YOU A WHITE SUPREMACIST!?
Nu-Star Wars Secondaries need to fuck off. You had your self insert female power fantasies, please go away.

Attached: 1558113002042.png (540x467, 257K)

Best FFA map, I'm more of a Capture The Ysalamiri guy myself.
Playing the huge singleplayer maps online was the real nigga shit imo

Attached: W5HVF.jpg (640x480, 40K)

I never see anyone talk about the SNES trilogy. Those games are pure classic and fun as fuck.

Attached: super-empire-strikes-back-e1450147529708.jpg (600x450, 69K)

X-Wing Alliance was pretty good. I'm surprised more people don't talk about it.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 39K)

I remember this and countless others like this dark city, some floating islands, villas, movie rcreations I think coruscant and fuckloads of guild maps. Unfortunately unless you had a guild you'd never find anyone online to actually play them so you either just explored or set the retard bots (If supported). You know how sometimes you randomly create a memory over the most trivial shit? For some reason I have one of playing on a forest map I forgot the name of while some adult show about dentist that I think was claymation was on. It's the most random and trivial thing to get nostalgic about

Also why the fuck Raven software only included a couple official maps is beyond me. Shit was legit.

Attached: 400 (1).jpg (409x400, 204K)

that game was the shit back then
not many games let you have this much control over your character
also the character selection in the later game was awesome, each characters played differently and had unique skills
Super ROTJ is definitely in my top 5 best SNES game

>all those hidden spots in the maps that took me years to find by myself cause I had no guild

I like them but the the difficulty level of those games is off the fucking charts.

Rebellion will forever be the best Star wars game.

>New comics are all shit except that Darth Vader one

Darth Vader (2015) is pretty darn great. It's dead about being a real shame we haven't gotten any great Star Wars games in years, and they killed off the EU to make room for it. The only " bright side " is we got Rogue On. The only Nu Star Wars movie I honestly enjoyed.

Attached: Jyn-Erso.jpg (2200x1467, 559K)

This game was the hardest shit i've ever played
no kiddin, I'm actually scared to pick it up and slot it in my 'Do for another clear.

Pic related are by far the best mod maps for JKA, period.

Attached: AtlanticaHelmsDeepAlzoc3Captial.jpg (2982x748, 660K)

I wonder how much IX will rip off Dark Empire I.

Attached: Sidious Smile.jpg (880x960, 74K)

A ton, and than normalfags who shat on dark empire and the entire star wars EU will say that they loved it.

Pff that's the cosmo canyon theme on piano.

Attached: 1445683830310.jpg (310x310, 18K)

EA Battlefront 2 is good now

Attached: BX-series_droid_commando.jpg (309x460, 21K)

Attached: disney aliens suck.jpg (1721x1739, 743K)

Clone Wars > OT
You can't disprove this power ranking without sounding like an autistic boomer.

Daily reminder to download all those funky old mods and maps for old star wars games before they're inevitably lost to time.

Attached: 20190708021006_1.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

The Clone Wars portion at least. Carving clones up as a BX Commando Droid is fun as fuck. Though their jump is ass and their heat vision doesn't last long enough.

t. autistic turbo-teen

look at how darth vader is posed there.

Attached: 214.png (811x566, 171K)

t. Autistic fat manchild like Plinkett. Clone Wars is the better setting while OT is boring as fuck without EU support.

>OT
>boring as fuck
You don't even like Star Wars, Teen-kun.

>normalfags who shat on dark empire and the entire star wars EU will say that they loved it.

Holy shit this. I remember back in 2014 when most of the internet was praising Disney for the canon wipe and everyone and their grandma bitched about how it was never good and you were a fucking nerd loser for ever liking it. Now since Disney shit the bed with this franchise and is harvesting it for ideas it's suddenly acceptable now.

Attached: 1x4elu.jpg (727x727, 41K)

I love Star Wars user. Just not boring movie OT and shitty nu-trilogy dogshit. Quit being a poser and read some EU chad material.

Your taste is awful.

Your taste is boring you fucking fake pretend senpai. You don't give a shit about Star Wars only your ZOOM ZOOM TIE FIGHTERS AND AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST dogshit.

You don't love Star Wars. You're a casual.

From my point of view this game is my jam in the GC. Also, the Clone wars.

Attached: 1449645569998.jpg (992x951, 86K)

>Darth Icky
>Darth Insanius

What did he mean by this?

T. movie watching autistic boomer. Here's a hint your 1973 movies isn't Star Wars anymore. It outgrew your faggot narrow view, that was until Didney decided to chace after your autism dollar killing everything that made Star Wars special for your zoom zoom tie fighters.

OP here, wow I thought this thread would've died in an hour. You guys sure do need a reason to talking about Star Wars

Attached: 1f90bfd2-3e54-42d9-8f46-2ddf1a9677fe.jpg (1280x956, 378K)

Nice bait.

Now ive seen every kind if retard

A person who grew up on the prequels would be in their mid-late 20s now, user

Man i do t remember the graphics being that shit at all

>if
Lol retard.
Fact isn't bait boomer, go change your colonoscopy bag.

But taste that shit only befits a teenager.

Want to play BF2 with me? My origin account is SniperGwen you should add me

Nostalgia is one hell of a beer goggles. But trust me resolution bump it to a modern screen like 1080 or 4k and it won't look that bad. Aged like a fine 7/10 woman

Clone Wars is the best setting, you're just autistic.

But a teenager would be growing up with the new movies. The prequels would be old and outdated to them

>game died because everyone wanted to be a fucking jedi
I hate plebs. They're stupid and infest everything.

Like a fucking internet time capsule. I dont think i could handle it bros...

Welcome to the reason why the franchise will always be handicapped.
>But where are.my laser swords? I thought I was watching Star Wars?

Attached: d8bbf38e-2f2a-4110-82b3-f6931b2b0ab3.gif (540x235, 1.9M)

No guns
No force powers
Sabers only
Battleground Jedi

thats the dumbest weapon in the entire series for sure
god hollywood needs to die already

Be real with me. How likely is it that well ever get good star wars games again? Hell ill even take just disney taking away the exclusivity from EA

>mos eisley
>hunt
>jawas vs tusken raiders

Thank retard boomers and fake movie watching only fans that can't be bothered to pick up a comic or a book to take in better lore besides JEDI GOOD, SITH BAD.

They'll only ever be as good as the movies.
You believe in a good episode 9, right user?

Attached: 1550557941594.jpg (225x225, 5K)

When will Disney move past the fucking Empire era and explore the Old Republic?
I mean, they will probably do an awful job but at least it would be more interesting than what they have been doing so far.
They have been alluding at the Sith Empire for quite a while so I assume they will eventually show their take on the fall of the Sith and the rise of Darth Big Guy.

Say what you will about the prequels, George Lucas was on his A Game on the marketing and merchandise front

Attached: 95482e59-b74b-4b31-8f3f-f2944020fe32.png (1068x952, 1.01M)

When fat retard Boomers like Plinkett and a couple Yea Forums spergs in this thread die of heart failure and Zoomer sòymen like the episode 9 reactor kill themselves than maybe Star Wars either goes back into the Old Republic or forward with the Yuuzhan Vong invasion.

>Darth (In)Sidious
>Darth Tyranus
checks out

also, they could work as a duo. Insanius is balls deep into ancient relics and shit and hears voices that make him insane enough to give his fellow Sith nicknames, turning Darth Ichorous into Darth Icky. Also, make that one a weird Yoda-like rodent.

>Somebody used to love me and everything was beautiful

Attached: 4ebf6693-20cb-406f-afa5-e46c91ec63d3.jpg (683x1024, 220K)

Attached: AD6A562E-110E-4CA1-A470-328621E94CF4.gif (633x758, 106K)

>explore the Old Republic

They're doing an Old Republic TV show apparently. Some of the Game of Thrones people are involved.

>the rise of Darth Big Guy

A Darth Bane TV show rumor starring Dave Batista is also floating around. It may be tied into the Old Republic TV show though.

If you don't remember this scene from the movies then you aren't a true star wars fan

Attached: 20190708025148_1.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

Fucking retard take. Everyone wanted to be a Jedi because it was an Alpha class. If SOE hadn't been pants on head fucking retarded, it would've been fine. Read Ralph's blogs, and play Legends

forgot links

wegotthiscovered.com/tv/star-wars-knights-republic-tv-show-coming-connect-movie/

wegotthiscovered.com/tv/lucasfilm-dave-bautista-darth-bane-star-wars-show/

>Star wars bundle
>No Yoda's stories.

>1973
>fact
I'm just going to assume you're false-flagging.

There's nothing of value to make a game from the nu-trilogy because it's a recycled OT except with nigger Stormtroopers wearing kevlar ammo pouches and it isn't called the Empire but First Order and instead of the New Republic it's called the Resistance. No actual grand standing army like the Republic and Confederacy two galactic super powers with their own technology, units and actual video game material.

Ah yes the Palpatine force ghost that posseses Matt Smith and then Kylo Ren, who sacrifices himself who finally end him.

Wow what a great journey this trilogy was. Just rocket everyone into the sun at the end.

>it was an Alpha class
*collects your bounty*
thanks for the free credits, cucki

>the Polis Massa corridor

Oh man, you got some Initiate. Good job! Good luck fighting a full template MDefender retard

Attached: b53cb568-fc0c-4c0c-b271-3dc392dd0fd2.jpg (1251x1920, 934K)

Isn't Star Wars that political commentary Disney franchise? No thanks.

Attached: 1561777244107.jpg (877x531, 75K)

No Yea Forums autist knows anything in this image because it wasn't in the otiginal movie.

Enjoy your solo game bitchi, because the second we hear about you we're gonna follow you around with a gank squad until you either log off or reveal your powers.

Attached: 1447571407563.gif (310x233, 875K)

>Original Star Wars nerds are misogynistic racists now
>now

Actually based

>Just rocket everyone into the sun at the end
It's funny because that's how they killed one of the final big antagonists in the EU.

>The gauntlet.
>Up to 10 minutes of racing

Attached: 1.png (977x792, 1.66M)

It'll be some unholy mix of DE I and RotJ, mark my words.

context?

Open an EU book or comic Yea Forums autist.

I hate this timeline. I wish I could go back to the 90's when I was just rewatching the old vhs's, drawing fanart, reading the EU books and collecting the toys. It was the best decade for Star Wars and being a fan.

Attached: 67467876578956765.jpg (1073x579, 62K)

Imperial Commandos lead by Darth Vader's understudy

I tried playing SWG a few weeks ago, how the hell do I get new gear? The wiki made it sound like I had to rely on other players to make it.

I've read the Thrawn trilogy, Crimson Empire, Dark Times, KotoR comics, and have read 19 issues of the Star Wars Tales.
Sorry I don't know about your specific fanfiction, you fuck

thank you

Attached: Nas_Ghent.jpg (434x419, 50K)

Legends or SWGEmu? Because NGE and Pre-CU are entirely different

Legends.

Don't worry, user. Once Disney realizes it can make money out of the old EU, it will bring it back so it can ruin it with its shit stories and have its cocksuckers who didn't even know it was a thing till then tell you that they are the real fans and you are just a bitter incel who doesn't really like the old EU.

No setpeices, all clones of other SW planets like Endor's Moon and Tatooine, pretty much no land battles (Beides Rouge one) and the director has it out for Jedi as they're all emotionally weak cowards who literally have alignment mood swings from how much light is in the room and are pitifully weak when you strip away their "jedi tricks"

Bitch about prequels all you want but I got Republic Commando out of that trainwreck and Nu Wars has yet to provide.

Attached: 1466226159878.png (301x300, 113K)

>Galaxy edge new star wars disney themepark
>no OT or Prequels just Sequel era
>only 1 attraction
> 200$ to build your own lightsaber
>Themepark is losing money coz people arent going
cosmicbook.news/disney-star-wars-backlash-galaxys-edge
Post yfw u didnt buy into it and saved your money

Attached: 1545220591739.jpg (553x827, 39K)

It would be really funny in a depressing way if we got a Legacy III or the Sword of the Jedi trilogy by a whole group of people who had never worked on the franchise.

>and the director has it out for Jedi as they're all emotionally weak cowards who literally have alignment mood swings from how much light is in the room and are pitifully weak when you strip away their "jedi tricks"
Even the old EU did that better.

Attached: swkotor2_2014-12-31_17-05-12-24.png (669x678, 437K)

>dnd will write the next trilogy
MEGA pass

>30-60 minute wait (spiking at times to 90 minutes)
I'm still amazed people wait that long for short rides. Going to a themepark and not getting some sort of fast pass is insane. Whenever I went to disneyland I'd usually be able to hit nearly every ride I gave a shit about in a single day.

The people who wait in those lines are usually either cheap cunts or poorfags who already spent a lot of money to be able to go to the park and can't afford a fast pass.

>we kinda forgot about the empire

They purposefuly won't let you use a fastpass on the newest rides.

They bake 3 fastpasses into your regular ticket now that you can use on the older stuff thats still busy.

I was rewatching it the other day, and all I remember thinking was “damn this would have made a great ‘multiplat licensed tie-in’ game”

Legends is the one that's how the game was when it closed, right? Maybe with some additional stuff added?
I quit due to school stuff, I want to say a little bit before the wookiee xpac but it's been forever so I could be high.
I've fucked around on basilisk before, had been thinking of trying out suncrusher2.

that is cause it did nothing to butcher any lore or fuck anything up. it literally created a bunch of new characters and killed them all off so they couldn't fuck with anything.

whoever thought that shit through was brilliant cause the movie tried to shoehorn as much shit from all sorts of mediums like books/games to make them more canon from when disney tried to wave it all off as unrelated.

this post is way too based

What is the most underrated SW game?

Attached: 220px-Star_Wars_-_The_Clone_Wars_Coverart.png (220x315, 131K)

>I hate this timeline.
Me too.
Loved the Thrawn trilogy. Didn't care for a lot of the other ones but they were still fun to read.
This is dating myself but I had a bunch of the old Marvel comics. They were hit and miss but i fucking loved them. I think at least a few of the characters in those made it to the disney nu-canon (think those telepathic bunny aliens made it but i'd have to look it up and i bet i don't).

He killed billions....

I mean. HE killed billions

Attached: kyp_durron.png (550x702, 663K)

>new movies are shit but cant say that or be labeled a racist sexist homophobic toxic white male

>New games are shit but cant say it or all the little onions boys on Youtube HelloGreedo will call you a mindless hater/ toxic fanboy

>Disney keeps trying to back pedal but keep fucking up

>The figures are mostly shit now

>Only thing I have left are my OG Trilogy box set my dad and I watched all the time

>Lucas sold his soul to the Devil and now Star Wars is nothing more than a husk, a shell of a franchise that once held meaning, yes it was a toy pusher but damn it at least they had the decency to try and hide it and not pander it down to the lowest common denominator

What happened guys? I never asked for this.

Attached: 1561605056100.jpg (576x576, 77K)

Well it ain't that piece of shit, that's for sure

I have KOTR 2 on steam
Do I need to play the first one before hand, or is it fine to just go in with 2?

Attached: a03.gif (200x228, 15K)

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Attached: 250px-Star_wars_nes_1991.jpg (250x355, 39K)

1 is just revans journey i didn't play it the first time around when i started 2 although i did know that you were revan the whole time i just didn't bother trying with 1 because of the bugs,resolution and never got past the boring taris section

The first game gets referenced a lot and you get multichoice dialog options to say what happened which can be confusing.

No, they tell you everything you need to know about the first game in the first few hours.
At most you won't get who the fuck Mandalore or the guy the Disciple talks to are and why the game acts as if you should know who them already.

>>The only two real games we've gotten since the buyout were lootbox filled garbage
I haven't played the series recently, but how are the recent Lego Star Wars games? Should I just kill my hype for the Lego Star Wars I-IX?

fun dueling

Attached: 51YK7CKFC4L._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 34K)

>>The old (real) EU is dead and buried
Good

Best Star Wars game

Attached: 41jDwrKk8YL._SX425_.jpg (425x395, 20K)

Begone normalfag.

>The last "secret" mission where Anakin wins, kills Palpatine, and goes all edge with "No, the galaxy belongs to me!"
>No one believes me when I tell them it
Fucking nostalgic kino youtu.be/_-rP5iqx6T8

Attached: 1560556800380.png (500x740, 343K)

*best dueling
fify

The ending is great but that game somehow managed to make Anakin sound worse than in the movies.

Reminder that Battlefront 2 (2017) is a good game now

Attached: 1562400083947.jpg (1039x1008, 409K)

Too late, I'm not falling for EA's dishonest backtracking.
Also, the story is still shit and not what they promised.

>new KOTOR films/show

Pretty sure they're gonna butcher the lore and disregard the games to some degree so it makes sense in TOR

Fuck you, i'll just play the original with mods.

they mad but you right

Honestly, it looks fine in motion. The art direction carries it pretty effectively, although the showier bits can look a bit rough because of the dated lighting engine.

I was disappointed with the Force Awakens being too much the same while altering stuff the weird way. Just stormtroopers felt more ultra nazi/slapstick than the originals just troops told what to do. But I got over it since I thought it was going to be a start for using and altering old EU stuff. Made sense to me to wipe it then re use it in different ways, take the good parts of it and throw out the bad...then last jedi came out and FUCKED IT ALL UP. They had plenty of chance to fix the old EU and make great stuff, but nope.

Attached: 1thGJXJ.jpg (1024x1365, 571K)

That's pretty much my experience.

ADD HER TO THE GAME YOU EA FUCKS!!!!!

Attached: 124576786787.jpg (670x1191, 62K)

Thrawn's Revenge 2.3 soon my niggas.

Attached: Executor.png (1364x768, 505K)

Sorry, Ventress comes first

Attached: 20190420_114718.png (1387x743, 352K)

>no comfy space game where you can build fleets and crush rebel scum
>you will never glass a rebel world and kill all of its inhabitants

Just finished KOTOR 2 for the first time. Did Bao Dur just fucking die offscreen? I know they cut his death in the original, but the restored content mod doesn’t even mention him after Telos, and his dialogue to Remote on Malachor heavily implies it’s posthumous.
Visas best girl.

>wish there were tutorials
there are two offical guides at the very top of the forums
there's also a tutorials&guides section

>crash on Telos polar region
>BD gets knocked out
>crash on Malachor V
>fucking dies
put on a seatbelt you fucking zigger

The hilarious thing is that Chris Avellone has also said in an interview he doesn’t like TLJ.

He’s literally autistic, it’s why he can’t stand seatbelts

>Battlefront 2
>godly
It's extremely flawed. People literally like it only because of nostalgia and their star wars boners.

bruh..
youtube.com/watch?v=2WeX41WfOsY
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrjrFN3wOc
youtube.com/watch?v=zYE5dA5pE3w

Found this also;
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/battlefront button test/

>no saves to go back to
How
I save every 10 seconds in games like that

He fucks dogs

Works for me.

Attached: God_I_wish_that_were_me.gif (320x181, 1.26M)

>play Kotor
>be dark side Revan
>Mission believes you're still good
>believes so much that she tells you to kill her
>force persuade Zaalbar to do it
>later on Zaalbar regrets it
>have to kill Zaalbar now
>all to impress dark side Bastila

I felt bad about this. The dark side might have not been for me.

Attached: 1536143942494.png (639x595, 291K)

God i wish that were me

Attached: 20190418_110538.jpg (337x434, 88K)

I'm still fucking mad Greivous jobbed to her

It was hard and rare for them to pull off a good star wars game when star wars was still any good.

Now: darkness.

Good thread, I'll check back in on the despair in 8 years when the force is transexual.

>PS2 version

Attached: 1562130085463.jpg (540x422, 14K)