Is she better off not saying a word?

Is she better off not saying a word?

Attached: Samus Aran.jpg (300x388, 31K)

i'd rather her say the word

Only moaning when defeated.

She's definitely more intimidating when she's quiet, but I like to hear her.

most nintendo characters don't speak, please don't start this bullshit

Attached: buy mario game.png (634x642, 510K)

I'm fine if it's like Fusion.

Now she is. There was a time where we could have goten of value with Samus having more of a personality (Seriously, Prime 3 whole story is fucked out of Samus not interacting with the Hunters we are suppose to care about).

But now, the mere idea of Samus talking is do damage, that it's for the better to never try again... or at least give us none less than 12 new good games and three GREAT ones, before trying again.

The N word?

Yes so you virgins can continue pretending she's not a shit character.

Expect her to talk again in Metroid 5 but I expect it will be text bubbles and more like Fusion but with open-ended gameplay like Metroid/Zero Mission and Super Metroid.

Attached: Ellie vs Samus.jpg (2076x2639, 1.29M)

I rather a compromise... it's hard to believe in the timeline we are living, but the dialogue she has with Adam in that game is perfect. Her Monologues between missions, and all the expo dump from Adam, not so much (on or two are fine, but we got why to much)

Keep it in crucial, short dialogues on important moments, like the one between her and Adam at the climax and Fusion, and everything works.

If there are none side characters to talk with, then just leave it to visual storytelling, or very few cinematic flashback after intense moments (You know, the nice reward cinematics use to be, once you needed a break)

Not necessarily dialogue, but I think it'd be neat if in the next Prime game the Scan Logbook was actually written from her perspective with her own diatribes and personal flair in describing whatever object/animal thing she scanned.

Also this. her voice in the Prime beta prologue and Smash bros is lovely

Attached: D-krYFzU0AA5ghe.jpg (1228x2048, 458K)

Agreed also go back to the open-ended world design of Metroid, Super Metroid, and Metroid Zero Mission.

shit pedo bait
Kill yourself

Attached: Ghiaccio iced.png (215x290, 179K)

It's not necessary, but I don't know why people sperged out about it in Other M. Wasn't a great game, but samus talking was the least of its problems. I guess shitty writin will do that

I WANT TO RESPOND, BUT I KNOW I SHOULDN'T RESPOND

Attached: spongebob i need it.jpg (520x389, 49K)

samus should have as little backstory as possible. same for the entire metroid setting, scrap the "federation" and adam shit.

Fusion gave a good amount of Character and dialogue for Samus

Agreed. I just want another alien planet, there hasnt been a new one since sr388. And I know I'll get shit for it, but scratch the autistic fanfic rogue chozo stuff too. Metroid needs monsters for enemies not birds

>not sexualized
haha

How do you know the rogue birds don't create horrific bio-monstrosities for Samus to fight in metroid 5
Federation did the same shit in fusion

Attached: D-sG0-zU4AAudQq.jpg (613x379, 11K)

Not him but I rather fight Chozo or a Chozo.

No, she should exist as a source of narration for major plot points but that should largely be it. The games typically strive off themes of isolation and of being on an alien planet.

Attached: Samus-Redesign.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

here's your text wall bro

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Yes, just like all women.

Sounds too cartoony. I think Metroid is best when it sticks to monsters and scary aliens. Chozo always seemed like just a background lore to explain the powers/ structures on all the planets. I don't care to learn anything more about them, just give me cool planets and abilities, with spooky aliens

You shut your mouth, kid.

>I'm so cool by posting the same cookie cutter shit on Yea Forums everyday
Stop, leave while you can.

Attached: genuine cancer.jpg (640x547, 33K)

Yes. It's clearly what works for Nintendo - Link, Mario, Samus, and plenty of others, all basically voiceless. And for Samus specifically, it's a poisoned well after Other M.

>Not sexualized
Oh, hey. Uh, this is awkward.

Attached: OfInnerDemons-1080p-HQ-30fps.mp4_snapshot.jpg (1920x816, 110K)

This is the only correct anwser

I busted so hard to this

(((sony))) is fucking shit and only make shit games, just admit it faggot

I don't mind it. But at least, short worded/blunt sentences. Kinda like Goblin Slayer, for lack of a better comparison.

I'm pretty sure that F-Zero one is wrong.

They could just give her "Master Chief-like" dialogue. Where Samus only speaks like 5 words at a time and only three times a game.

Yeah. It makes the things she does say or think more interesting and important. It's nice to have a woman that doesn't talk nonstop for a change